Yea Forums characters only you seem to like

Everyone else seems to hate him. Fucking why, Orko is the only 80s sidekick that’s better then most of the cast

Attached: ECEBEFAE-C13A-44E8-9E13-62BFD4658A0F.jpg (384x434, 107K)

>pic related

Attached: 2CD87C3B-E01D-455B-BA93-94D1DE748DE5.png (357x414, 118K)

Never hated orko ether

Orko pretty much suffers from guilt by association. Everybody remembers Snarf and characters like him so they assume that Orko must have been just as bad,

Orko is based and gets too much hate

Wiccan and Zachary Zatara. I love Zatanna, Wanda and their magical boy offshoots

Attached: 6154d1326ea3eb6d229896e5b7c1b73a.jpg (3000x1557, 319K)

Attached: Zatara.jpg (843x1023, 397K)

Scrappy-Doo never deserved it.

He saved the franchise! It's not his fault they got reliant on his success and couldn't get hold of the other's voice actors.

Attached: sdoo.jpg (780x585, 40K)

Orko holds a firm spot in my husbando chart

He was only useless in the 00s remake.

Interestingly enough, Orco was Lou Scheimer's favorite character. He would even appear on all the production staff clothing.

Attached: 0F86810A-79FE-405D-A8DA-94BE45AC4CDF.jpg (284x548, 65K)

Lou himself voiced him.

This.
Orko is pretty good. Cringer is way, way worse in terms of being that annoying 80s sidekick, but gets none of the insults.

Because he's improved when he turns into Battle Cat.

Orko is the original Final fantasy black mage

Orko, Cringer and Snarf are all based

I love Zachary. Hope he appears on the new DC Girls show as Zatanna's kid brother

But why then can’t his personality always be that of battle cat? Besides the secret identity aspect of he man being fucking pointless and retarded, he can still act like battle cat as a normal green cat.

I love Orko so much I bought both action figures.

Which ones? I have the reaction figure and the vintage one

I think it's because of something that seems to be an unwritten rule of most franchises, and it continues yet today.
>If something is small and cute, it does not belong unless a) it is made to be no longer small and cute, or b) everything around it is also small and cute
And for anyone following the latest developments in MotU canon via the org, can I say I detest what was done to his race? Trolla destroyed by snakemen, their source of power obliterated, the survivors of the genocide taking refuge on one of Eternia's moons, where, along with now being utterly plot irrelevant, they will spend whatever remains of their existence on a world where every natural and magical law is backwards or otherwise scrambled. A BAD END by any other name...

Attached: 42746722_2302846863271815_6295608899467733674_n.jpg (640x524, 99K)

Who the fuck hates Orko ? The rest of the Masters in the show sucked ass

It’s weird because I always thought Orko looked weird in an alien way and not actually cute. And yeah, what happend to Trolla just seems like some edgy teens fanfic. How can you be so anal about seriousness in an over the top franchise featuring a smelly skunk man and a snake with twelve foot long arms that grope people.

I dunno, looks plenty cute to me. Little blue magic space cats.

Attached: sketch-1514710998098.png (1080x1080, 225K)

Orko is great, and has a fun design.

Attached: bluebirdbegins.png (304x414, 220K)

His theme... WHY IS IT SO CATCHY

But Geoffrey is a skank.

>Everybody remembers Snarf

i unironically like snarf though

Reboot snarf was legit cuter
I like to imagine him like a jawa and that black space is actually some extra dimensional crevice with nothing in their, or like judge fear that if you see his real face you go insane.

his design is pretty based