If this was Steven Universe...

If this was Steven Universe, there'd be 5000 green smiles after a cutesy Diamond song from all the people they've corrupted, shattered and force-fused and more. Star vs. is full of relationshit but I'm glad it's handling the main conflicts much better.

Attached: mewni response to eclipsa song.png (2580x1528, 3.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ejVq4DBmxzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Talks about historical revisionism and justice for oppressed people
>Turns around and then talks about how there is no such thing as bloodless revolution and uprooting lives is always negative.
It's a ballsy move and I respect them for it.

I agree, better than literal "No you"

I like how they make a big change and don t tell the audience how to feel about it.

They show both positive and negative effects on both sides for the changes.

I like how star vs fans wouldn't shut up about toffee being the real good guy and drawing pictures of him fucking star's mom.

An entire fanbase obsessed with "monsters are the real good guys" and cucking are now moaning about their shit show when it starts to deliver what they asked for. And since you mentions su, I also find it hilarious when people complain about them redeeming villains, but again, the star vs fandom have not stopped complaining about toffee being killed off.

Toffee and Ludo were the only good things about this show

>Toffee
No, always a bad meme.
>Ludo
For awhile, absolutely.

Ironic dindu posting and shipping

wow

because people miss Toffee, and weren't satisfied with his conclusion. Eclipsa "perfect angel" Butterfly has dug her roots into the show and now we're going to get a season wanking her.

Whatever you say op

Attached: 34E225A4-DB14-49FB-A0C3-46BE7B9CB802.gif (370x207, 489K)

Killing off Toffee was a mistake, Nefcy compared him to Magneto and it just made people more hyped. SU made a mistake by killing off Jasper up until recently, they were both better than Meteora/Diamonds (Even though the latter two are more plot central)

>always a bad meme
A meme just because people want more of him? He was great in S1.

Attached: marco STOP BEING LEWD.png (1357x3147, 1.18M)

Everyone assumes that Glosseric is always right. What if he isn't the hero we always expect. Anyway on my own point could Marco be 1/2 human and 1/4 monster and 1/4 Mewni... Is Marco the Prince of Mewni?

Don´t get comfy, they will ignore this and have everyone be happy at the end. SU also fooled us every now and then

No, stop asking

The general mewman public aren't dumb. I mean they are, but at least they're smart enough to know that supporting the wife of a literal murderer of thousands, is not a good idea.

Even if she seems really nice.

Attached: E.jpg (1280x960, 192K)

so Toffee's plan was to get hit by the wands destruction which for some reason sends you to the Realm of Magic (unless your name is Ludo), and then he'd use his body to corrupt the realm...

is everyone from Toffee's species tainted like that? if not, why is Toffee like this? getting hit by the darkest spell? does the Book of Spells talk about any of this? why does it feel like I still don't understand anything

Attached: h1MQMY1.png (2208x1242, 3.37M)

Not his body. His soul is contaminating the realm

She´s gonna be the final boss, right?

has anyone even used the word "soul" in this show? I thought he was using his goopy body, similar to how Moon was corrupting the realm with the corrupted fluid in her arms which are both attributed to dark magic.

Attached: MV5BMGU0N2M3N.jpg (1777x999, 105K)

>both attributed to dark magic
shouldn't have said both, no clue what is up with Toffee**

when did globgor eat shastacan, i assume after eclipsa was crystalized?

Who knows and who cares, Toffee was filler

Let's not give them too much credit. I'd call it fair wager most of them are just upset the monsters they never gave two cares about are now suddenly free to move in and take over the Mewmans' former niches, leaving a lot of them jobless and homeless. Creature comforts > interracial politics and integration for most societies outside of Sweden.

>Monsters were driven to the forests while Mewmans took their land
>Monsters back in their ancestors land while Mewmans are now driven to the forest
It's a rinse and repeat scenario

Shouldn't this nigga be executed for sticking his filthy fucking tongue in the queens food? Like kings and queens have executed people for a lot less.

Attached: gross.png (1920x1080, 790K)

If he's to be executed, it'd be after he is un-petrified

Just smash the rock to pieces, turn it into gravel. If pops back the driveway just turns into hamburger.

I think its because he has been the only recipient of the spell so it might have connected his soul to the wand.

>people
a vocal minority

the mayority of the fans of su wanted jasper to come back, toffee was the main villain of probably the biggest and longest arc on the show (yeah i dont this one will end that big) and had a big end, we had enough of him

Does anyone have those comics where Jackie is being cucked by an oblivious Marco and Star?

is the concept of an au a foreign concept or are you just pretending too be retarded?

Eclipsa seemed to know about it, although it probably would have been specifically brought up at her trial if it happened on her watch.

Eclipsa is such a QT that I would be on her side if she turns heel. True ruler of the kingdom, pie-peddling jewmans need not apply.

According to the book of spells Globgor was crystalized when he was protecting Eclipsa and Meteora and did not have the chance to eat Shastacan.

>putting another group before your own people
what a fucking cuck. are you European by chance? Because you sure as hell aren't American.

I'm Californian

>did not have the chance to eat Shastacan
well evidently he did
I'd think it was another Mewni lie but Eclipsa herself verified it
I believe they did not have the details ironed out back around when they were creating the Book of Spells, the fact Glogbor eating the king was not brought up in the trial is just too weird no matter how you slice it

>Hey Star, I wanna learn magic other than the evil ass shit I made so I can actually help the kingdom but I need a bit of the old spellbook to do it, you know if any of it survived getting burned?
>Star lies even though this is exactly the kinda shit she wanted Eclypsa to do
I really don't get it.

Something is off about the whole situation. It could be that Globgor just swallowed Shastacan to better punish him later. So, when he was crystalized the MHC just claimed the king was eaten when in reality he is also imprisoned.

Because Star knows that Solaria made a spell that could easily destroy Rhombulus' crystals. Since Eclipsa is Solaria's daughter its very likely that she knows this as well.
Star can't risk Globgor being free until she knows the whole story and what he'll do when he's let out.

Bitch she ask Star to teach her

Like said I would not trust her in the slightest to not try to use one of the spells to break the crystal

Star is starting to realize that putting monsters before her own people was a bad idea. After seeing the effects Eclipsa's monsters first policies have had on the Mewmans she decided that she no longer wishes to be part of the problem and fully endorses Buff Frog's self deportation movement.

>The first thing Globgor does when he's released is spit Shastacan out and complain about how he'll never get the taste out
>Or accidentally swallowing him
either way it'll be pretty funny

Eclipsa is gonna reach her breaking point and it’s gonna be Stars fault
>The one person who had my back and you even couldn’t trust me

>"You're husband is currently bringing down a rain of fire everywhere. This is exactly why I had my doubts."

Am I the only person whose bothered by the fact that Eclipsa is constantly dressed in what seems to be her "Sunday best", despite having been made the queen now? You'd think she'd have something more regal looking.
I mean there is a time and a place for these things.

Attached: Sunday's best by 殻生子 (@namaqo_k).jpg (900x1273, 169K)

Because the bad guys are always the most fun to root for.

>then Star feels bad an agrees to a queen's pact to break Globgor out

This is the same woman who left a kingdom behind to get dicked down by an (admittedly hot as fuck) monster. She doesn't care about clothes.

Remind me if there's been any jokes made yet about how Eclipsa and Globgor managed to fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=ejVq4DBmxzQ

The Book of Spells say that Globor comes from a species of shape changers. I'm sure Eclipsa would have wanted to take on his full size but he didn't want to kill her.

I'm sorry.

Attached: 1551245768273.png (1000x2301, 3.38M)

More accurate.

Attached: 1553662064390.png (1000x2301, 2.92M)

>getting hit by the darkest spell

That would be a pretty good twist. The reason why Toffee could do what he did was because Moon hit him without killing him, and then it all boils down to the person who made the spell in the first place - Eclipsa.

All this sounds incredibly interesting and might give it a shot, but a lot of guys on these threads are fucking insane which makes me reconsider since something in this show attracts these wacky people.

Attached: 1536441019580.png (1000x2301, 3.42M)

>There is no such thing as bloodless revolution
What was the coup against the Brazilian Empire?