What is his future what do you think they have planned for him? and what would you like to see in his third film?

What is his future what do you think they have planned for him? and what would you like to see in his third film?

Attached: spidey1-1553529521.jpg (800x1000, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7rVespJjao8?t=223
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Focus on him going into his own hero in FFH without assistance from Stark and also set up the S6 (this is all happening). Third movie have him face off against the S6, and put him in the next Avengers movie after Endgame with the new recruits.

I want it to fucking end.

The MCU has run its course, just fucking end it.

Just don't watch it you're not obligated to

I dont have to watch it but i dont get a god damn choice in having to fucking listen to it or see it in my periphreal or see it clog literally every god damn aveneue of discussion on the fucking internet on every platform on every FUCKING SITE.

IM SO GOD DAMN FUCKING TIRED OF IT.

I DONT WATCH HALF OF THESE FUCKING MOVIES BUT IT WONT FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE, EVERYTHING ALL DAY ALL THE FUCKING TIME IS MARVEL MARVEL MARVEL MARVEL.

HERE, YOUTUBE, INSTAGRAM, TUMBLR, EVERY FUCKING WHERE. ITS LIKE TRYING NOT TO WATCH THE COLOR FUCKING BLUE.

Attached: 625456_0b23_2.jpg (750x422, 37K)

Since Tony Stark is Uncle Ben now, I guess he’ll mope then man up and do Spidey things and turn up in Avengers ensembles.

Maybe he’ll also have access to Tony’s workshops, too, so he can build his own spidersuits.

>Since Tony Stark is Uncle Ben now
Will you stop pushing this horseshit? There's a lot to hate in Homecoming, but this is a forced gripe

The running Aunt May as an eligible widow who everybody is macking on is going to culminate in Doc Ock trying to marry her, and Spider-Man will have to stop the wedding.

Attached: doc-ock-wedding-cover.png (608x805, 1001K)

No it isnt.

Homecoming has multilpe fundamental misunderstandings of the Spider-Man concept.

like what? organic webs?

There isn't going to be a third because this is going to flop hard. They've ruined Spider-Man and it's about to catch up to them...

Like fucking responsibiltiy you faggot.

Literally nothing Spider-man does in the movie barring two things has any consequences, and the consequences he DOES face are immediately fixed and/or have no lasting reprecussions.

Im not denying that. Just "Uncle Tony" detracts from the real shit wrong with it. Constantly seeking validation is indeed a problem here, and being inept to the point of useless too. Hell Peter never wins a fight

There there champion
everything is going to be okay, really.

I think i get you.

>the consequences he DOES face are immediately fixed
you're not even going to name them, are you?

>Marvel is gonna flop this time!

oh boy here we go again.

HIS FUCKING SECRET IDENTITY YOU DUMB CUNT.

AUNT MAY LITERALLY LEARNS IT RIGHT AT THE END AND BOOM IT MEANT FUCKING NOTHING BY FAR FROM HOME.

WHAT ABOUT THE GOD DAMN FERRY TERMINAL, IRON MAN JUST DEUS EX MACHINAS IT RIGHT UP.

Did you even watch the fucking movie?

I'll list one:
>peter hero duties means he can't make their nerd academy contest thing
>they win which means him being there never mattered

>Marvel
>flopping
It's going to be hilarious when this shit flops. Once again confirming why the man-children who still read comic books are barely more than marginalized caricatures of themselves. But instead of admitting you've become the most beta of betas, you'll complain for years how "good it was" and how "tasteless" the general public is in desperate attempts to try and divert away the soul crushing realization that you've wasted your lives on mind-numbing drivel originally designed to entertain teenage boys.

Attached: guardians of the galaxy poster.jpg (333x500, 54K)

>Homecoming has multilpe fundamental misunderstandings of the Spider-Man concept.

Mutiple? Try all of it. The whole thing is one big complete non-understand of Spider-Man concept.

>DEUS EX MACHINA
I don't think that means what you think it does.

>divert away the soul crushing realization that you've wasted your lives on mind-numbing drivel originally designed to entertain teenage boys.

Why the fuck do normies even come here? Get lost roastie.

To be fair, how hard was he trying to beatdown Toomes?

Iron Man has fucking magic super devices that come out of nowhere, with no build up, no precedent, specficially designed to put a bisected ferry ship back together and fix the problem without the main character having to do much of anything.

Its literally "oh shit giant problem" and then "lol nevermind!"

That is 100% a deus ex machina.

he'll be killed off and replaced with Miles

We're talking about his solo movie.

>welding is magic

Life is really hard sometimes, yeah.

Toomes is the Vulture, user.

Yeah except that isnt what he did. Also you cant just do that, its magic bullshit because somehow the fucking thing didnt sink from the water intake.

I think my brain is starting to rot.

It's a copypasta

Honestly with how popular Miles is starting to become, I wouldn't be surprised if they kill him permanently in the third movie and move to a live action Miles.

Thanks!

I don't get it when people say this. Earth-199999 Peter Parker is basically a white Miles-- he has his friends and personality quirks.

An another reboot, because this version also sucks..

Yeah, of course they're gonna reboot him again.But not because you think he sucks.

youtu.be/7rVespJjao8?t=223

How are you going to sit there and say that repulsor jetpacks that can swivel in all directions is magic, when that same guy made an AI that can control 50 Iron Man suits at once?

Did everyone forget that when his suit got stolen he beat Vulture in the end wearing the homemade one?

First off, yes it is bullshit magic, they run on entirely bullshit magic, im not making a tesseract joke either i mean its just complete nonsense "sci-fi" magic that pretends its technology because the writers are lazy

Second, an AI controlling mechanical suits is not the same as an AI controlling dozens of flying discs, and also note that the suits in Iron Man 3 were all cannon fodder beyond suits that were being actively directly controlled for a purpsoe.

Third, why the fuck diid he have them there? Was he PLANNING on the fucking ship being bisected?

What's more is he wasn't even trying to beat his ass or anything, he just wanted to stop him from hurting himself.

Sorry for pissing on Home-Boy. Seriously the casting and setting doesn't work for me at all.

>Iron Man has fucking magic super devices that come out of nowhere
You mean like in all the previous movies and the comics? How dare they!

But besides that, MCU Peter is a sort of clumsy kid still growing into the responsibilties and expectations thrown upon him, who also tends to bite way more than he can chew. The whole point of that scene is that if he'd just trusted Tony and let adults handle it the entire crisis would've been averted with no fuss

it's almost like he was part of a team.

>an AI controlling mechanical suits is not the same as an AI controlling dozens of flying discs
No, I'd think the discs would be WAY easier.

>Third, why the fuck diid he have them there? Was he PLANNING on the fucking ship being bisected?
Two movies ago there was a big problem with an entire country falling out of the sky, and (I imagine) Tony didn't want to have to vaporize everything when he could just throw a bunch of jetpacks at it.

>>Two movies ago there was a big problem with an entire country falling out of the sky, and (I imagine) Tony didn't want to have to vaporize everything when he could just throw a bunch of jetpacks at it.
WHY

DID

HE

HAVE

THE

DEUS EX MACHINA

THERE?

I didn't mind Homecoming but I didn't love it either, but in CW and IW Spidey is perfect, so I think it's the directors fault since the Russos can work with him

>What is his future what do you think they have planned for him?

Spider-Man 3 will be a Sinister Six movie. The leader of the Sinister Six will be a surprise A-list villain, probably Doc Ock but maybe not. Defeating him will mark the end of Tom Holland's character arc and he'll be a real Avenger and not a kid anymore, since even Tom Holland can't look like a high-schooler forever.

Spider-man 4 will introduce Miles Morales, and will be heavily inspired by Into The Spider-Verse.

Why did the jetpack man have jetpacks? To fix the fucking boat, dude.

I think I know what you're trying to say-- you're spinning this as some predetermined cognition of the situation before he has any idea what said situation is before he gets there. But considering how easy it would be for his AI (who is not Peter's, by the way) to pull up a live feed from a satellite or pick up 911 calls from people in the area to assess that the boat is beginning to come apart.

>aunt may
oh wow, she finds out at the end of the movie. we just have to have the "aunt May doesn't know Peter is Spider-Man" plot because that hasn't been done before.

>Iron Man
Tony took Pete's suit because he was being irresponsible, put a lot of people in danger and also hacked his suit, now Pete can't cheese his fights and have it easy like before, is this a "consequence"? I think it is!

poor you

I'm hoping they keep making these movies beyond a trilogy and that we get to see Peter grow into an adult in the MCU like he does in the comic. Third movie should be Peter going to Empire State University. Ditch most of the high school cast like Flash and Michelle and do a bit of a soft reboot. Have him meet new friends like Harry and Gwen. I understand why they avoided these characters to begin with since we had only just seen them in ASM2 but they are important and I think 3 movies in it's safe to start re-introducing old characters. Harry could possibly be his room mate. Maybe keep Ned in the mix but have him dislike Harry so there is some conflict in Peters friend group. Peter's social life has been way too easy on him so far and we need to see him struggle. Having him trying to balance being spider-man, his studies, his old friend and his new friends (plus maybe a part time Daily Bugle job) would be a great way to shake things up. I also think they need to introduce Norman Osborn (which would be easy with Harry being Peters friend). I'm not saying Green Goblin should be the villain but just have Norman in the movie to establish he exists. He can be used as a villain for other characters such as the Avengers so it would be nice to get the ball rolling. Fourth movie should be Sinister Six using the villains that have been established in the first 3 movies as well as a new one to lead them (probably either Ock or Goblin).

I would like to see Kraven. But I woudn't like to wait years for next movies. this is why I am #jumpingship after endgame. whatever it takes.

he does learn he shouldn't drop school to just be Spiderman

>Iron Man has fucking magic super devices that come out of nowhere, with no build up, no precedent

The Iron Legion was established in Age of Ultron (and re-established earlier in Homecoming when Peter talks with Tony through a drone), and while using lasers to weld stuff is obvious enough to not need to be set up, Iron Man was actually introduced in the first Avengers movie doing exactly that to an underwater pipeline, so all of his abilities displayed in the scene were set up in advance and also he's fucking Iron Man.

>fix the problem without the main character having to do much of anything.

The ferry being cut in half was not "the problem" in the scene. The problem was that Peter didn't obey orders and fucked up everything and Iron Man had to bail him out so the bad guy got away. If Peter was able to save the ship himself it would have been a completely useless action scene. If Iron Man wasn't able to EASILY save the ship himself then it would have looked like the ferry needed Iron Man and Spider-Man to work together, which is not the point the scene was trying to convey. The point of the scene was that Peter fucked everything up and had to get his dad-figure to do everything for him because he couldn't do it himself. The consequence of this was primarily that he torched his relationship with Iron Man and secondarily that he had his suit taken away. This all means that the final battle is not just Spider-man has to fight a bad guy, but that Spider-man has to redeem himself in Tony's eyes and prove that he's not a failure.

Please spend less time watching CinemaSins and more time actually thinking about the stories you consume and what scenes are for.

>Third, why the fuck diid he have them there? Was he PLANNING on the fucking ship being bisected?

He was planning to arrest a super-villain who may or may not have been armed with alien weapons. Why WOULDN'T he bring his legion of backup Iron Man drones, just in case something went wrong? There is no combat situation that wouldn't be improved by 50 extra Iron Mans

>Movie Spidermong
>Doesnt run on suffering, run on fanboy fume instead
>Literally a sheep who just absentmindedly beat the living shit out of Cap because Tony told him to
>Doesnt use Spidersense as main fighting method, rely on some sort of poor man's Friday instead
>Super advanced suit right off the bat
>Shit quips
>No Unca Bon
>Has next to nothing to shown for his genius except "he made the wrists launchers"

Yikes

This is the last film of the deal, and it's really a coin-toss on if Sony will actually be up for another deal or just take what Marvel set up and have another attempt at doing a Spider-Man Cinematic Universe. As for what I'd want - I honestly don't care much. Like said, he's a far cry from a faithful adaptation of Spider-Man and the general direction of the MCU after Endgame doesn't seem especially promising to me. Unless Far From Home manages to get fix his personality, it doesn't matter much to me.

And his contribution meant nothing, and despite being upset with him about not being there, they won't overthink it because it is not like they lost.

didn't Pete rejoin the team just to get a free ride to DC to follow the Vulture's men? he really didn't care if the team won or not.

But his team were counting on him. Dick move if he planned to let them rot from the start