GO! cartoons

Sony and Frederator said that the most well received short was going to get a full series...so when is that series coming out?

Attached: VV_GO!-Cartoons.jpg (1000x563, 134K)

>most well received short
let me guess, it's going to be the waifubait one

There's two waifubait shorts, user.

Depends. Which was the one that got the most support? And what kind of monkey paw shit will happen to it once it does get picked up?

It's that Claire one.

If I'm being honest, Claire and the bunny one could work if blended together, but they'll have to make a completely different show by that point

Uhm, yes

Attached: 1551379044632.png (932x1222, 493K)

She's cute, not going to deny that.

you've made this thread so many times, and the answer is the same every time. A cartoon takes years to produce, wait for your waifu trash like a good boy

>trash like a good boy
What does that even mean?

>wait for your waifu trash like a good boy
at least read 4 more words

The one I liked the most was the one with the college losers who had snakes in their attic.

I'm guessing the one with the witch "totally not a cat" elf was the winner with office bunny in second.

That short was crap, user.

>cute gothic waifu doing magic and shit with a goofy male friend
the short was good however every fucking cartoon being a female lead now is retarded

They kinda all were, but I'd say that short user was talking about was the least crap.

Let's hope they don't turn her into a lesbian.
Keep her straight and make Edgar gay instead.

Rachel and her Grandfather Control the Island was my favorite out of the bunch but I know that that boring goth cat show is the only one with a chance of getting a full show

The bunny one is the most popular after "The summoning" so maybe that one can get a show.

sex appeal was a fucking mistake

>(you)

Attached: 1510994426757.png (922x770, 391K)

The summoning is boring as shit. I literally stopped fapping to Claire once I realized this.

All the "Go! cartoons" shorts are awful.

>tfw that cartoon with the milf cat will never get picked up
WHY