Should DC push Bumblebee ?

Since she's DC first black female superhero and is in the DC Superhero Girls franchise, should DC push Bumblebee ?

Attached: bumblebee dptt.jpg (600x602, 96K)

My dick says yes

I'm surprised that they haven't tried already. She has less pop-culture baggage than Cyborg, after all.

I mean sure but I want more black mariah

Yes, and add Vixen too, so I can have a quasi-lolicatgirl.

>first black
if thats is your reason, no

>DC Wasp but black
Take my money

With Wasp around in the MCU, I think it's a bad idea.

>DC's Wasp is black
>DC's Ant-Man is Asian
>and also he's dating Giganta

Imagine the threesomes.

Only if they bring back her being a scientist instead of a lame Air accident investigator. And have her still be married to Mal and a kid.

Attached: bumblebee ovt1.jpg (601x541, 72K)

DC should use her to complete against Moongirl and Riri Iron Heart. She's a black genius girl with a super suit like Riri and Moongirl.

Attached: bumblebee dcshg so11.png (540x403, 245K)

Did we ever learn Bumblebee's baby's name or see her on panel ?

Attached: bumblebee baby yjo.png (910x843, 739K)

Yeah, DC should be pushing her and tons of other characters as well.

Yes, because unlike most black girl characters Marvel and DC try to push, she's actually sweet and cute

honestly, the time is right.
But the hard part of pushing is not pushing out utter garbage.

Attached: e8845dce0c1c2479a43c079d1ee0311c33318eeb.png (1814x2899, 1.25M)

>Rocket having a kid
Who did Rocket get married to again in Season 2? I remember the bachelorette party but not to whom she was marrying

I'd totally push her, if you lnow what I mean.

Attached: 1553193448892.webm (800x450, 2.92M)

They haven't said who she's married yet. They might say it this season.

I would love to see more of her in her Rebirth costume.

Attached: bumblebeetitand12.jpg (951x1319, 537K)

Is she a car?

I dunno. But Rocket’s pregnancy is a plot point in the 90s Icon comic

But Vixen deserves it more

Attached: DC Vixen.jpg (2125x2124, 557K)

>DC first black female superher
Fuck off. DC #1 black girl has been getting decent visibility the past few years. Stop letting waifufaggotry about DCSHGs cloud your judgement.

Attached: Vixen.jpg (640x640, 38K)

She is also much much more of a traditional iconic looking superhero than Cyborg too. Has a costume, logo, defined powerset, color scheme, basically everything.

Maybe it's because Wasp already sells the gimmick?

Attached: Wasp_subathes.gif (512x288, 2.7M)

I feel like she could be in the next Injustice game. NRS could use most of Blue Beetle’s moves and some of Atom’s moves and etch them together to make Bumblebee

But Bumblebee is DC's first black female superhero. Vixen would've been their first if her book didn't got cancelled before it can out. She's close to being DC's first black female superhero.

I would push them both at the same. Maybe even have them team up .

Attached: bumblebee coner.jpg (572x570, 57K)

Attached: 1491995732568.jpg (1988x3056, 1.8M)

Mal is baggage that is holding her back.

I don't he's holding her. She's more popular than him .

Could be more popular, if writers didn't feel obligated to reference him.

I say throw in one more black woman and make them a trio

Well they are connect to each other. I'm sure writers made them be together without Mal holding her back. If she can be popular cause of the cartoons she's been in, she can be popular without mentioning Mal.

Yeah, uh, does everyone in this thread know that Bumblebee is a major character in the new DC Superhero Girls cartoon?

She showed up in the previous one too.

Might as well use Natasha.

Attached: Natasha_Irons_Prime_Earth_003.jpg (1120x2059, 1.95M)

This would be a cool team up.

There needs to be more thicc black women. For... reasons... noble reasons...

Honestly the Bumblebee and Cyborg relationship is pretty wholesome in TT

It was one episode.

You might as well say that DC shouldn't push Flash because Quicksilver exists.

What I don't understand is why Black Lightning's daughters haven't been pushed yet. Are they even in the comics anymore?

I think the copyright battle that recently took place between Hasbro and DC might play into whether or not this happens.

I don't think so.

It’s the other way around

>They shouldn't push Bee because Antman sidekick exist

Namor didn't stop Aquaman from making his billion.

I'm going to say more people know about Aquaman than they do Namor

Yeah sure. Not on the Justice League though. Make her a main lead on a Teen Titans or something book.

I only like family leaders being on the Justice League. I wish they were pushing Black Lightning more instead of continuing to try and make Justice League Cyborg a thing.

They're both animal themed. Make Bumblebee her protege?

Namor sucks

She was in the last Titans book.

She had amnesia most of the time and didn't do much.

Now that I think on it, Steel in the current book doesn't even have a personality and is just there.

I'm starting to think that Abnett can't write black female characters(considering his Titans run, he might not be able to write any character properly).

If they had to push any one black female superhero, I'd rather it was Vixen. I like her power set and I especially love the visual effect of generating a mystic projection of the animal she's mimicking that you got in JLU.

Attached: vixen return.jpg (400x600, 122K)

>DC first black female superhero
Bumblebee was created in 1975, Vixen in 1981 - Vixen is definitely the one whose gotten more traction, since she appeared in adult books, was used in a more popular animated series that has a longer history and has had a live action adaptation.

Vixen would have been the first to have a solo book, but she wouldn't have been the first whether you count Diana's sister or Bumblebee because the solo book would have been published AFTER the TT appearance.

She originated in a TT book and she mostly associated with both YJ and with the new DC Super Hero Girl cartoons and movies, which are essentially all teen heroes (even those who are adults in the mainline universe, like Diana)

To be honest . Aquaman is way more popular than him

Attached: 25C4412E-F6F8-4A7F-8412-35E0A427EDFA.jpg (218x450, 20K)

That was only with toys.

I'm not sure about pushing her but DC should really do more with her in general.

Attached: bumblebee over time7.jpg (543x791, 121K)