Spends ~60 years as pure

>spends ~60 years as pure
>gets BLACKED in 2019 by some SoiBoi writers
I'm mad. Honestly, with how awfully she's being writen post her return, I'mchoosing to believe she'snot THE actual Jean and just some leftover Phoenix bits that think they're the real deal or some shit. Jean from Red, in AoXM and all the rest of the shit, doesn't resemble Jean from the past.

Attached: phoenix_resurrection_1v_artgerm_green.jpg (856x1300, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n499M4pgc5o
youtube.com/watch?v=T2jTogBrWrA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TWo things: One, what happened?

Two, isn't she still a teenager?

>TWo things: One, what happened?
X-Man created soem pocket AU reality and Jean got NIGGERED by Bishop.
>Two, isn't she still a teenager?
Jeen went back to the past, the timeline got streamlined again, and "proper" Jean came back through Phoenix shit.

Being a X-men fag is suffering, Disney-Fox merging didn't solve anything.

>I'mchoosing to believe she'snot THE actual Jean
That's how I felt about Ben Reilly when Slott wrote his return in the form of a supervillain. I still don't consider the travesty we have now to be the OG Ben Reilly. It's just modern marvel doing what it does best: ruin everything.

>being this bad a fictional character has sex in a non-canon universe with a black fictional character
Is this what happens when racism meets autism

Honestly, it is. For fuck's sake, what is their obsession with having everyone cuck everybody? I just wanna see Jean and Cyclops get married, have Rachel and maybe some new OC kid and be happy. Jesus. It's as if they can't write anything past soap opera trash, nowwith extra [current year politics]. The Morrison stuff were bad enough (don't get me wrong, I love the run as a well-written comic, butthe characters got fucked), but this is a new low.

I'm also doing the same for Tony "Quippy is my Middle Name" Stark. As far as I'm concerned, the real one died in the 90s, after that he was a weird amalgamation of 3 people, but past Dark Reign he's just a fleshbot with his memories.

Fucking hell, you made a thread about this?

Shut the fuck up, it was barely even a single moment in an AU and it got erased from everyone's memories immediately afterwards, you unbelievably weird creepy fuck. Please go do something meaningful with your life. Go outside.

This, same with Spider-Gwen, the best opportunity to gives Peter a new GF/Wife and they fucked up it so hard

>creepy
Really? You're gonna go full twitter here?

Or they could've just let Pete be with MJ. They're doing it,but of course of course, not before having her get NIGGERED during the Superior years!
>is in a board about funny books and children's shows in a Mongolian Bicycle Pump Forum
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE y r u complaining about fictional characters REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE u b pathetic"
Little self-awareness, please.
Sure, why not make a thread? Why tranny, did I knock off a CarolShill thread off to the Archive?

Jean irritates the shit out of me, but the PF has always held my fascination: the art, the idea, all of it.

Wanna elaborate on the PF thing?

>Jean got NIGGERED by Bishop
The fuck is wrong with writers, did they hate the readers that much?

These are the writers of said book. What do you think?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Marvel have been breaking up every couple fans care about, and pushing "all your waifus are sleeping with the wrong man, are you mad yet? Please buy more of our comics." for years. They've found that when the wrong man is also black, they can double the outrage, so they're going all-in on it.

Where's Scott? who cares about Jean

>Marvel hiring totally KEKS
well, bravo Disney!

>jean spends the last few decades being most notable for wanting to cheat on Scott with a hairy Canadian manlet
>but her having sex with a black dude in an alternate reality is too far

He came back to life, said "I was wrong" and is now running around in his 90s duds, taking part in the same "da X-Men are hunted by razizts while a cure is being distributed" storyline. Let's hope Hickman salvages this shitpile.

Scott is a bad fuck with a little dick

You just know they were stroking their dicks while imagining Bishop NIGGERING Jean.
Blame Morrison for turning everyone into an asshole. Scott wasn't exactly helping matters.

Then why is Emma with him?

Attached: 064d2528fc50d92819f0d6d7ff44f112.jpg (1136x732, 156K)

>implying Yea Forums doesn't stroke it's little pp to "rightclops" banging Emma

Attached: 1520313881730.jpg (299x225, 63K)

pic related

Attached: f0bd944ede8641758c7bf1df2d07b8a9.jpg (500x278, 21K)

This genuinely upsets me.
I love the X-Men, and I love redheads. This is really not cool

Nah, you can't saddle Yea Forums with Rightclops. That's a meme everywhere.
>negress text reaction pic
>"cyke got a babydick and he a bad fuck"
Wanna know how I know you're a negress?

Attached: 1510413828159.jpg (539x464, 17K)

>This genuinely upsets me.
Same. I've never really raged at a piece of fiction before, because it's fake.
>I love the X-Men, and I love redheads. This is really not cool
Exactly the same here. I can ignore it when they black brunettes or even blondes. But when they NIGGER redheads I go crazy. The only thing that could top my hate for this would be if they NIGGERED Samus.

Attached: 1510299605092.jpg (500x415, 45K)

the chad from the future > virginclops

Attached: 1553456800743.png (471x837, 515K)

Sit your ass down, boy.

Attached: Boy....jpg (900x1366, 120K)

Sure. I like the Phoenix Force. It's this personification of life that's wild, unpredictable, and cosmic. Unlike other personifications -- looking at Sandman here -- are very anthropomorphic, and that can be fun sometimes. But the PF isn't like that when left to its own devices. It has a will and a personality, it did befriend young Jean, but its province is more cosmic. Despite that 30k foot view, it still can and does interact with mortals, most dramatically when it takes a host. In doing so, however, it doesn't either behave like a classic god, a monotheistic God, or some kind of universal Other.

Rather, it basically amplifies the drive to life, for lack of a better way to put it, in the host. That is to say that the PF can function like a supercharged Id, arguably the first comics incarnation of PF/Jean/Phoenix, or it can amplify the expressed desire to perpetuate itself and members of its tribe, as with the run, I can't remember the name, where multiple people were hosts to the PF. In doing so, you see the destructive side of life. This is further hammered home by the fact that the PF is made of fire; something that looks very much alive but is ultimately consumptive.

Aesthetically, the big honkin' fire bird is neat and I dig fire halos and all that. Plus, I'm a big nerd for psionics and life-themed stuff. That's all kinda jumbled, mostly because I've never had to really write out why I like the PF, but there it is if any of this makes sense.

I see. Pretty interesting user. Myself I never liked "life" stories because they always devolve to hippy shit, but I get your point. Anyway, the "run" you are thinking of is the AvX era with the Phoenix 5. They appeared in multiple books for a few months.

>I never liked "life" stories because they always devolve to hippy shit
I'm not a fan of that approach either. I grew up in a fairly rural community, small logging town where hunting and fishing was less sport and more sustenance. So the hippy, lefty, green narrative has never appealed to me either. I always appreciated the idea that life was messy and that in order for some things to live or be created other things had to die or be destroyed. Watching hillsides get clear cut, controlled burned, and replanted was neat.

Anyway, enough waxing from me. Here's a favorite song from a favorite band of mine: youtube.com/watch?v=n499M4pgc5o

Imagine being so insecure that you're bothered by who somebody you're not in a committed relationship with fucks. Then imagine that none of these people are real.

People are idiots. Their priorities are fucked as a result.

Ah, I get it now. Yeah, I can get behind that.
>Nightwish
It used to be my jam back in the day. I still love "End Of All Hope" and put it on once in a while.
>he said before going to one of the 35 Waifu threads, while shitposting on one of the other 56 OTP threads

You do realize you're in a board that has fetish, waifu and Twitter Screencap threads every day, right? All of them concernign drawings created 50 years ago.

Bishop is the real victim here.

Who cares, it’s fucking Jean. That pussy cursed.

>is an AboNigger
>commits mass executions in multiple realities
>fucks a prime redhead
>victim
Man, niggers can't stop asking for reparayshuns even in capeshit!

Jean is awful and any man who fucks her is doing everyone else a favor. Scott is better off with Emma anyway.

t.Salty Logan

Because she's a plastic whore herself and Cyke is the only desperate moron to go with a bitch like her bub

To be fair, Scott could do better. She's a plastic bitch who's been fucked by who knows who during her Hellfire Club days.

Yeah but once she got with Scott she became his personal cocksleave. Gotta give the guy credit for being able to tame a wild slut like that.

We know who. Sebastian Shaw, Tony Stark and Namor.

You can't make a whore into a wife, but Marvel has a sick obsession with trying to make wives into whores.

You know it's gonna happen. No pure red is safe anymore and Samus is the ultimate target for BLACKED and NIGGER'd stuff. Everything's went to shit and the masses love to see it happen.

Scott's problem is that he has to hate himself as the X-Men's leader otherwise he's not a good leader as the X-Bible of faggot writters says and has decreed as law. Even when Weissman did it for Wolverine and the X-Men, it came of as sickening and whorish.

Seriously, the only time Emma is even close to being good for Summers is in the X-Men anime from Madhouse and even then she's kinda spotty.

Attached: jmXru.jpg (868x333, 65K)

Probably dating anyone to keep away from the creepy stalker old guy

And dude, every white woman is going to try out a black dude, make your peace with it before you murder/suicide your wife years from now when she lets you in on her sexual history

Those are the named lovers. We don't know who she entertained as Shaw's personal slut.
>You know it's gonna happen. No pure red is safe anymore and Samus is the ultimate target for BLACKED and NIGGER'd stuff. Everything's went to shit and the masses love to see it happen.
I hate that everything you said is true. I can't even enjoy the new Hickmankino. How will I be able to read any book with Jean in it again?

>every white woman is going to try out a black dude

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 43K)

Unfortunately shit's true unless people really stop being fags and wanting to see their girls BLACK'd or wanting their girls to have niggercum in their anus for lube.

A girl I really, really loved in highschool returned after years to the country, gathering masters and all that good shit but she stayed in San Francisco the later years of her life and changed part of her masters to Gender Studies and immigrant studies before coming over here and joining the United Nations section for handling immigrants and their protection. And the worst thing about her is that she is this really pretty golden-blonde, blue eyed girl and now I'm pretty sure she's been blacked at least twice. I didn't even dare to ask her if she has a boyfriend here when the reunion happened.

Attached: 04c.jpg (222x250, 11K)

I'm from Europe, it's hardly jewing when (((Germany))) and the (((EU))) opened everyone's assholes and stacked rapefugees inside them while the citizens cried foul for a year and a half, while the (((UN))) and Merkel where pissing on us.

They are, atleast in Marvel comics. It's gonna happen, it's only a question of when.

I don't care about x-fags, just here to say
BLACKED

>wanting jean to get future mutie aids

Youe the dead weight that was made obsolete by the much superior Cable

Ah, apologies then. I thought you were one of the trannies or that Milesfag. As a fellow Yuropoor, I'm not ready to give up just yet. Come on lad, chin up. Personally, I feel that in 2 decades, it will all be fixed. Just make sure to hold onto whatever's pure around you. I'll take care of the rest. And I'm not memeing. I know what I have to do. And I'm playing the long game.
...Fair point. Honestly, I was gonna drop comics entirely when East Of West concluded, but Hickman on X-Men could be great, so I'm conflicted.

Attached: 1505997607458.jpg (236x335, 25K)

I mean it's not like you can get the girl so why so mad?

Thanks man. It is difficult sometimes, when most of my peers' answer to all of this is "C YA faget, I'm off to make boatloads of money abroad" and I'm staying like some kind of old relic doing my job, taking care of my folks and few friends and trying to help my country be the best it can be.

Well, to be fair, I didn’t mean it like that. Our countries ARE fucked. I AM getting out. It’s just that my goal isn’t just money; I was never interested in that too much. It’s a means to an end. The world as we knew it is dead, but right now, this is the tipping point. Honestly, you should try and live a good life yourself; forget “God and Country” for the time being. I’m a South Euro and I see literall niggers fresh off the boat on dating reality shows. Shit’s fucked. It cannot by saved by “weathering the storm”. I know what I have to do, and it’s a long, difficult road, but it’s my only shot to try and fix something. All change is brought from within. The days of violent battles are over. You have to infiltrate the system, and override it.

Either way user, I hope you have a nice life. Find a good white wife, do something you love, and leave the rest to the lost souls.

Both you faggots are gonna die alone. Do some push ups and quit being bitches. Blaming others because you can't get a woman. Weak shit

>that’s all he got out of it
God, I hate you lift gags. I’ve been exercising since I was 5. Everything from Track and Polo to Martial Arts. Not everyone was a NEET until 5 years ago when the trend begun.

>the X-Men anime from Madhouse
Wait. What?

>X-Man created soem pocket AU reality and Jean got NIGGERED by Bishop.
Consider that Psylocke is also getting Blob'd during this crap. Just remind yourself it's an alternate timeline story and everything will be erased, and hope none of this carries back over to the real timeline.

Lifts don't keep you from dying alone, crap-for-brains.

Incel

Yeah, around the early 10s, Madhouse was contracted by Marvel to animate 4 short 12 episode anime. They were Iron Man, extremely bishie Wolverine killing Yakuza, X-Men with proper Wolverine and finally, Blade with Solid Snake's japanese voice actor fighting killing gei samurais and gei vampires, also known as Nigguh May Cry due to how its action scenes were similar to the Devil May Cry anime that Madhouse animated earlier.

youtube.com/watch?v=T2jTogBrWrA

It also featured the absolute sexiest Storm to ever exist in any form with the best voice possible for her Aya Hisakawa

>the absolute sexiest Storm
Hot damn, you aren't kidding.

>4 short 12 episode
Huh?

Attached: x_men_20__2012_010.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

>butthurt over an AU

Attached: 1523235820852.jpg (453x470, 19K)

Jean is boring

Abbos are not black people.

They're barely human.

>caring about jean at all when there's so many better x-girls

>Anons used to hate nu-Jean with a passion
>All of a sudden eceryone loves her agian just to cry aboit blacks.

this entire thread

Attached: 1500330900912.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Yeah fucked up my typing. Meant to say four 12-episode series.

>White writers do a thing
>Anons can't fathom that whites can be stupid so they need to blame blacks.

Hey user, bishop came inside and she's pregnant

Quit being a faggot /pol/