You will never witness Avatar for the first time ever again

You will never witness Avatar for the first time ever again

Attached: 556.jpg (754x571, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W5QUHLGytdA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Korra killed Avatar as a concept forever even know I knew what Bryke was going for originally with a lot of these ideas and most of these ideas would have been approved upon if Nick just bit the fucking bullet and just assimilated the Avatar IP onto Netflix so Studio Mir and Bryke could have had all the free reign to make an amazing show they were trying to tell but Viacom's autism wouldn't sit in its fucking trad ranging pen

Attached: Stacy Sourdough 2.png (265x300, 54K)

I was like 6 or 7, it was my first experience watching a more “mature” cartoon. I loved it right away though, same with stuff like Danny Phantom and Teen Titans.

Blows my mind rewatching Last Airbender how what very clearly looks like the CGi blending in with the 2D backgrounds looks very good for CGi

Look at Korra's CGi in Season 4 and Last Airbender's CGi during the moment where Roku finally teaches Aang the up's and down's of abusing the Avatar state...its fucking night and day

What the fuck happened? Viacom makes 13 billion a year on Spongebob despite its poor quality I refuse to believe in this meme that Viacom "doesn't have the money for the animation department because it gets in the way of people getting their (((bonuses)))

Attached: tabes easter.jpg (1080x1080, 105K)

I haven't seen it since it first aired and I recently got the complete blu-ray and it's like I'm watching it for the first time again. So just wait 10+ years between viewings and it's basically the same.

Jesus early Katara is so cute

There is a reason why Nick still reruns Season's 1 and 2 of Airbender on Loop over anything that happened in Korra Nick is so ashamed of that series that they're not even proud about using it as a PR thing unless its comics related

Also I am not buying into Yea Forums's bullshit that Korra comics are selling as well as the Last Airbender comics there is just no fucking way I refuse to believe this garbage

Attached: Jerkdouglas 2.png (1000x1416, 1.13M)

Yeah but she is bottom on the waifu latter specifically in Last Air bender its a class war between the autism that is Ty Lee pedos and the super autism that is Azula lovers.

Attached: тейбс.jpg (590x654, 63K)

>that anal devastation over Book 2's season finale

After those fucking previews that had people frothing at the mouth, that was glorious. You saw they could go one way and you weren't sure they would but they totally did and mostly stuck the landing. One of the only times I've seen something deliberately go for the Empire Strikes Back second chapter downer ending and do it justice. Shame Book 3 fumbled so many things, I remember the insane hype surrounding it.

>People will crap all over the concept of Spirit Bending and Island Turtles on this board but not the real negative drawbacks of watching Last Airbender which is how Season 3 is non debatebly the weakest season compared to Season 2 which feels like you're not even watching a kids cartoons anymore but an intense HBO political drama about how fake figureheads are ruling a paper kingdom controlled by a governmental elite that in the end isn't even loyal to its own nation only to whomever pays them the most which is why Azula just walks in and buys the Ag Ni kai.

Attached: HsXU-oScxgo.jpg (2160x2160, 1.12M)

In all honesty if you just take out the filler of book 3 the first 4-5 episodes and the final 6-7 are by far the best the series has to offer imho.
God I remember the absolute hype storm after book 2 ended, people were shook.

Never saw it the first time XD

Not if I give myself AMNESIA!

The second time was better, this show was made to be marathoned.

Aang needing to learn proper harmonal balance after the Earth Kingdom just goes and jacks his bison because it'll help him properly sync in better with the Avatar state finally climaxing with Zuko finally having a serious talk to talk with Iroh about how his piano practice filled hyper obsession with wanting to please his dad has led him to almost getting killed several times over the course of this long adventure and then having Jet risk his life so that Aang and company can get the fuck outta Ba Sing se before getting kidnapped by Azula all of that was 10/10 compelling TV

Nothing on TV has come close to that level of drama.

Attached: t5qXCydHLzg.jpg (2560x1725, 744K)

Which again is exactly why Nick airs reruns of this but not Korra.

Attached: rangerabund.png (752x721, 157K)

Can't argue with that.

youtube.com/watch?v=W5QUHLGytdA

Oh shit, there was maximum hype during Book 3.

Attached: korrasami.jpg (1440x900, 99K)

Don't give Murrlogic (you)'s you fucking idiots.

It's not exactly the same but I had a similar level of enjoyment when I rewatched it in the french dub

Season 3 gets a lot of shit for having the most filler episodes which are the weakest of the series but it also has most of the top 10 episodes. It s not as good as season 2 but it is better than season 1

I'll never witness a romance as terrible and contrived as Aang and Katara's again

thank god

I watched 10 episodes and I can honestly say it was a waste of time. Avatar is boring and too kid friendly.

Attached: A_Feast_for_a_Crow.jpg (900x636, 232K)

I remember being mind-blown because Aang had hair on Book 3

I mean he's actually almost talking like a real human being in some posts. He's still doing utterly retarded shit like comparing Avatar to HBO shows, but, he's going almost a whole paragraph without mentioning his fetish for deforestation or wonder bread. That's impressive for him.

And yet he still posts his pics, don't encourage him to go even further.

Attached: kitano_seiichirou_by_gollum123-dbh3ujt.gif (526x349, 1.5M)

I havent seen it yet and got the full dvd set for my birthday... I am ready

That's a lot of girls screaming.

Wow that teaser actually makes me rehyped. If only I didn't already knew what an episodic bore fest a majority of season 3 is. Toph+Zuko really needed their own episode. Katara and Zuko really needed to fight together to see how water and fire mix or cancel each other out.
Overall book 3 would have been far better if Zuko joined in early and helped them throughout each battle. Zuko had the same problem Toph had in Book 2, not enough time to do shit and get featured in a lot of things. Toph especially kept staying behind or being useless in most situations, similar to Zuko. Toph only became really useful in the latter episodes of book 2 and the whole of book 3.

>mfw still ain't watched any of Avatar yet

Attached: 1484661642395.png (248x283, 107K)

first season is the worst season, i had a rewatch recently and watching season one was excrutiating, the characters change so much after that

> mfw the 20 episodes from the blue spirit to the serpents pass

Attached: 1520649912889.jpg (1169x1200, 263K)

I've still yet to see the series in its entirety.
I saw all of season 1 but then only watched the rest sporadically.

I skipped it when it was new since I was in early highschool, but some younger friends of mine told me to watch it a few years ago and I wound up loving it, the highs are certainly worth the lows, lots of fun stuff.

Attached: Sokka the moonfucker.jpg (251x202, 8K)

I saw the series premiere at my cousins place. My family wanted us to have a reunion but the trailers had me hook since I was a faggy anime nerd even back then as a lad.