Technically Disney

Post movies that are technically Disney movies, now that Disney owns Fox.
>There's an animated Disney movie in which a ten year old boy's penis is depicted.

Attached: naked bart.gif (500x205, 443K)

It's not technically Disney. It's owned by Disney but was made entirely by pre-buyout Fox.

>formerly Fox

>inb4 a million autistic complaints that they should have shown Lisa's...

Won't stop Disney from giving Matt Groening and Seth MacFarlane Disney Legends awards at the D23 Expo this summer.

Bob Iger has decided that once you get bought out by the Mouse, your history is now the Mouse's history.

This is my new favorite Disney princess.

Attached: RHPS-Frank.jpg (1089x1418, 542K)

Lisa has a penis?

The best new Disney Fairy

Attached: Wizards - Elinore.jpg (704x388, 53K)

No, no they don't.

>It's not technically Disney. It's owned by Disney but was made entirely by pre-buyout Fox.
what is pixar

Well this will be getting cut from future broadcasts..

Attached: Disney.jpg (600x375, 44K)

Will Disney give us the sequel we've been waiting for?

Attached: 51wQIUPrdaL._SY445_.jpg (320x445, 35K)

Random question: Anastasia, the animated film that every other person thinks is Disney, was actually produced and distributed by Fox, right? So now that Disney has purchased Fox, do those rights go with it? Is Anastasia now actually a Disney movie?

Stan Lee, Jim Henson, Jack Kirby, George Lucas, all given Disney Legends status for being part of things that Disney devoured. It's an easy way for Disney to draw attention to the D23 Expo and put all the focus on Bob's newest acquisitions.

Good taste, user. Don't dream it, be it.

Yeah, but they probably aren't going to literally rebrand it as such.

I just wanted to know. Now I can be an obnoxious asshole twice as hard at parties.

No. It's a Fox movie which Disney now owns the distribution right to. And no she will not be a Disney Princess. I find in extremely poor taste anyway given she was a real person who was brutally murdered with her family and this movie makes light of that. Similar to Disney's version of Pocahontas. Not accurate at all and very disrespectful.

>It's a Fox movie which Disney now owns the distribution right to.
People no longer make a distinction between Pixar and Disney. Same diff.

Now that Disney owns Fox that's never going to happen.

Fox owned RHPS?

I'm sure that's been the case since the 30s

Because Pixar owes its existence to Disney. They were a failing money pit before Disney contracted them to develop the CAPS system that was behind the Disney Renaissance and gave them a shot at their own full CG feature.

I hope so

Attached: dragonball.webm (854x344, 300K)

If you're going to do it again might as well do it right and start from the beginning. Besides kid Goku would be much easier to market as a kids movie. Just take out all the adult jokes. Besides it could definitely be it's own cinematic universe.

Attached: 7138-540922.jpg (516x724, 211K)