Expectations?

Expectations?

Attached: Crisis.png (927x613, 782K)

it was eobRd thawne plan, again , but his time better

Since you brought up the tv and movie multiverse, is Lucifer part of any of the other ones? I've only seen nine eps so far.

Arrow will get cancelled

I think OP meant expectations that aren't already confirmed as fact.

Attached: Dewey.jpg (600x315, 33K)

That's a foregone conclusion, the newspaper from the future outright states Thawne is leading the Anti-Monitor's shadow demons in battle against Earth's heroes.

Attached: Crisis.png (919x869, 882K)

unconnected. it had a chance but CW didn't pick it up after fox cancelled it (netflix picked it up).

Like hawkgirl is ever coming back.

Okay, so.

Lucifer's show takes place on an earth where the supernatural, the meta, and the alien haven't broken the masquerade yet. Theoretically all Earths in the local multiverse exist beneath the Sphere of the Gods, where you'll find Heaven & Hell. Lucifer's Mum left the local multiverse. Lucifer continues to chill on his earth doing petty things and hob nobbing with the detective.

Netflix has picked it up and will continue the show.

Constantine showed us the Angel rules of Arrowverse, even though it started on a different network, and those rules seem to be different from the one Lucifer and Amenadiel follow unless they're different as Archangels.

However, Amenadiel and Manny both had similar time stopping exposition powers.

Lucifer's show could potentially be affected by the Crisis and I would love to see this version of Lucifer and Constantine interact. It would be great.

What if the arrowverse is the universe that mum created out of the void that Lucifer produced?

All TV shows exist on one of the 7 Mystery Earths Grant left for anyone to use. One Earth but existing in Hypertime, because all of them are true

Is lex going to be in it?

Black Lightning isn't going to be in it unless they decide to film in Atlanta instead of Canada

>set in 2024
>not even 2020
Are they doing a time skip?

You should've watched Elsesworld, basically whatever Oliver and pals did speed up CoIE to 2019 instead of 2024

Queen Inc even exist anymore?

I think live action gets a separate multiverse, it's an adaptation, it's not connected to the comics

Hahaha, what

Attached: JUST.png (282x297, 215K)

Thankfully!

Supergirl dies to remain faithful to the comiPFFFFT

Dunno, maybe.

Attached: 1545391320001.jpg (1200x800, 176K)