How do you think Walt would feel about the new Mickey Mouse cartoons?

How do you think Walt would feel about the new Mickey Mouse cartoons?

Attached: disney_mickey_mouse_vol_1.jpg (600x600, 123K)

Pretty sure he wouldn't be too happy about it.

Attached: MICKEY MOUSE ASS CHEEKS.png (328x335, 196K)

He'd love them because they're amazing and they make money. Mostly the second part, but people often paint Walt as some old man who hates everything new or different.

He'd probably be impressed from a technical standpoint, but would think some of the humor is a bit crass for the characters he created.

Attached: 1553143896554.gif (425x425, 2M)

He'd be outright fuming. Walt was controlling as all fucks and very much opposed to Looney Tunes-type gags. Theres a surviving transcript of a brainstorm meeting for one of the shorts where Carl Barks pitches Donald getting electrocuted and his skeleton showing and Walt asks how that would be possible ("It's cartoon license, Walt") and then objects because he deems it repulsive.
If he didn't allow the studio's punching bag to get that type of gag he'd be losing it at what Mickey goes in the new shorts in a regular basis.

**I'm aware Disney shorts with Looney Tunesian humor exists, but by the time they happen Walt already has his attention elsewhere, be it the features, TV or the construction of Disneyland. The Goofy lot got damn lucky because Walt never paid as much attention to that unit as he did the others.

Given Mickey was a cheeky fucker in his original Walt form I doubt he’d care. As long as they views were coming in.

This is bullshit and you know it hence your second paragraph. Looney Tunes we’re inspired by Walt’s Silly Symphonies.

Notice how that got watered down the second he became the company's mascot. Early on Walt didnt give a damn because he had nothing to lose.

Take a look at said Silly Symphonies. I'd be surprised if even five are anything like the Looney Tunes in their humor approach. Are you really arguing the Silly Symphonies out of all the Disney short series are anything like the LTs? Come the hell on.

These wouldn’t happen because Walt would be in direct control of approving things even if he’s not the one making it

Not enough nazi glorification he would fix that though

who the fuck cares about walt disney that fucking hack
why does no one ever ask how Ub Iwerks would feel about the new look of his son?

shut up

>walt disney that fucking hack
Based

What the hell is up with all these tripfags lately. Go fuck yourself dimentumn. No one gives a shit about your uneducated, retardedly mongolian, painfully unfunny opinion. Kill yourself and eat shit.

Lately I see them everywhere, they must be shunned for good.

Bugs Bunny was outright copied directly from Disney's character Max Hare

Agreed, tripfags are far inferior to us Yea Forums Pass users.

How embarrassing, you're just letting everyone know you once had $20 and wasted it.

you really think 20$ is a lot of money you fucking poorfag

No but you could have put it to better use.

not having to care about every 20$ you have is part of not being a poorfag, poorfag

"There'd better not be any jews working on it."

Neither of our points invalidate the other. Max Hare was Disney "inventing speed" in classic cartoons, as several of the old masters claimed...But there is inventing and then there is actually capitalizing on the invention and putting it to good use. The Max Hare duo of cartoons are among the fasted paced, wackier of the Silly Symphonies, but that isn't saying much in a vacuum. Put them next to any given Looney Tunes and they'll be slow paced in comparison. A ton of Disney's shorts suffer from glacial pacing that most other studios wisely steered away from. And this ain't cheap takes, I love many of those shorts, but it's what it is.