Was it (as the kids on Yea Forums like to say) kino?

Was it (as the kids on Yea Forums like to say) kino?

Attached: 1047924-mfkz-one-sheet.jpg (1000x1480, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!Ix9lwC7L!RsxjpnMIHqou_w5gTq7MPARo3IkgTUVJJ56xjodtgRo
kimcartoon.to/Cartoon/Mutafukaz
twitter.com/mutafukaz_ja/status/1040584673871618048
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's definitely worth watching.

Visually a great movie. Voice acting is great, and really helps capture the world. Story isn't that great, a lot of plot holes if you really analyze it. I think the ending where it ends where it began turns a lot of people off.

I really just see it as a fun ride you can sit back and watch. Just embrace the sillyness.

The creator is working on a sequel to the original series. I gotta storytime the original comics sometime.

Neat

Is there a mega, maybe?

Haha I get it it's motherfuckers
because they're black

Angelino a different type of black

Attached: 46862896-352-k112333.jpg (352x550, 28K)

Heavily Flawed but really fun

It was good. A lot of little things kept it from being great, but overall I'd recommend it as something different. The unpredictable nature of it didn't do it many services which leads to a few moments of being unfortunately underwhelming. It's a good time that leaves you not knowing what to expect.

Spoonfeed me a link you double MFKER

Is this the first stick figure movie to make it on the big screen?

It was garbage. The author had no idea how to construct a story, and it ended up being a pile of events happening with no real reason. The MC is merely holding the camera of everything, and isn't even able to develop nor win anything from start to finish. I don't care if there's a whole "but it's meant to be shit", it doesn't make for an enjoyable moment.

WHERES the link to the movie I wanna fuckin see it

Literally, and I mean, LITERALLY, murdered Ankama.

Attached: D2Ed5tFWwAAgwYq.jpg (720x544, 68K)

Is that a Halloween costume? Pretty clever I'll give her that

Really hamfisted environmental message paired with a paper thin plot really brought down this movie. Also, were the luchadores really necessary? They were cool and all but you could cut them from the movie entirely and virtually nothing would change.

mega.nz/#!Ix9lwC7L!RsxjpnMIHqou_w5gTq7MPARo3IkgTUVJJ56xjodtgRo

Have fun. I don't have the English dub.

Well it's on kimcartoon now

kimcartoon.to/Cartoon/Mutafukaz

>kino
Fuck off back to Yea Forums.

kino is back on the menu boyz

It was pretty good, I was completely lost during the movie, because it didn't really explain the lore too much from the comics. But I still found the characters and the world interesting and goofy enough to watch it again later.

Does anyone happen to have a MEGA to the artbook, talked about here?
twitter.com/mutafukaz_ja/status/1040584673871618048

It's stylish and a lot of fun to watch, particularly for its setting. The story is all over the place, but the voice acting is top tier (the English dub was surprisingly good.)

The action scenes are too slow.
The story is meh.
The rest of it is good.