Literally gives cancer to himself as part of a keikaku

>Literally gives cancer to himself as part of a keikaku
LMFAO. This is a good Luthor.

Attached: jon-cryer-lex-luthor-suit.jpg (1400x700, 514K)

Luthor would totally do that to fuck with Superman.

> "i have an idea but youre not gonna like it. what we-"
> "you're right"
> "i have to give myself cancer"

That was so funny. The sheer suddenness of him saying that caught her off guard and she had to make sure he actually said that.

This
Remember when he became President of the US literally just to fuck with him and see what happens?

He only messed with Superman in the cartoon where he didn't become President, in the comics he didn't become President just to annoy Superman.

>This Luthor actually looks like one of my bosses
>My hair has natural “Superman curl”
>Live in Midwest
Should I be afraid?

Superman is never afraid

Now the real question is: is our world real, and if so, am I then Superboy-Prime even though I’m an adult?

That's nicest thing I've ever read on Yea Forums

I can't take him seriously with that beard. I don't know why, its a good beard.

Only one way to find out Jerry.

Which can show is this?

So he's doing the shit Ozymandias did to Dr. Manhattan but to himself instead of using a loved one?

Is this CW?

Or when he didn't want Omnipotence if he had to forgive Superman for every defeat he suffered over the decades.

In the comics he became President so he could mack on Amanda Waller.

Kek

Reminder he had a baby with Superman just to spite him

Speaking of President Luthor though, they need to canonize that more in the comics. Remember the Imperiex War. This is also why Luthor gets away with so much stuff, he's like any ex-president, they have unofficial immunity it seems.

I'd write it as Luthor only even serving one term, but in that term he got credit for saving the world from Imperiex (even though he didn't really, just how the world saw it). He didn't want to run again. That's why it's a brief thing, it was only four years of his life.

this show is doing a pretty good job with its antagonists
president whathisface seems like an average politician, hailey comes off as a reasonable greay character(instead of the usual power hungry asshat that usually acts the role of "gov supervisor"), manchester black was portrayed as a broken man who kinda had half a point
hell they're even humanizing the goddamn murder happy domestic terrorist

t.Superboy Prime

Attached: Instagram-f8a968.png (500x522, 139K)

I can't believe that i type that, but that is probably the best live-action Luthor ever.
Fucking Alan Harper.

Why didn't he testify against Superman threatening to rape him if he didn't steal those 40 cakes?

>SuperMENNNNN...

Thanks doc.

I'm really loving this. Best Luthor since the animated series.

Best Lex apart from Smallville and the animated series. Kind of crazy in a mere two episodes he makes Spacey and Eissenberg look so much more trashy.

I got you senpai.

Attached: lex's dilemma.jpg (1030x1600, 659K)

If you're talking about the DCAU he didn't do it just to mess with Superman he did it because that was one of the things that makes the Justice League snap

Give it to me straight. Can I just watch the episodes with Lex without watching the rest of the show?
I have to see this if these kinds of claims are being made.

Attached: 12.jpg (1988x3056, 1.26M)

Supergirl is the best thing DC has done in years

Attached: supergirl.s04e16.internal.720p.web.h264-bamboozle.mkv_snapshot_01.42_[2019.03.26_01.46.24].jpg (1280x720, 96K)

I just can't take this fag seriously

Luthor is.

I thought we'd get Superboy.
Instead we get that one comic about Superman landing in Russia.

Wtv this season jumped from a 5/10 to a 8/10 as soon as Lex stepped in.

IT'S FUN TO STAY AT THE

Do you have glasses?

Attached: over 40.png (845x230, 60K)

>over 40
What

Amanda and Lex are cute

Lex once stole 40k whole cakes as a part of a scheme.

I get it now

Attached: Forty_keks.jpg (600x528, 49K)

He's league better than Snyder one

Attached: Lex.jpg (224x387, 12K)

Wait, this guy is actually playing Luthor?

I thought the Photoshop was just a reference to Cryer playing Luthor's cousin in Superman IV.

What show are we even talking about? Is this about Supergirl?

I don't watch TV.

Yes, Cryer is playing Luthor in Supergirl. It's a neat casting choice and has paid off quite well.

yes. makes you wonder what would've happened if supergirl stayed on CBS.

you can. the rest of the season seems inconsequential but only clicks when you realize it's part of lex's keikaku.

>makes you wonder what would've happened if supergirl stayed on CBS.

It would've remained boring.

on one hand, we'll still have cat
on the other hand, the rest of the craziness from the current timeline

Attached: this reboot is crazy.jpg (640x727, 65K)

It's this the first time Lex has worn the suit in live action?

Kinda related
>That one time Luthor gave a woman cancer so that he would cure it and fall in love with her, all in the name of a long con to get rid of Superman

Yes

Attached: 1541431536300.png (800x313, 237K)

"Barry, what did you do now?"

Yup

"I'm only going to run 1 term just to tick super man off"

That last panel!

I mean, I'm pretty sure Superman never worked at LexCorp, then again there's always Elseworlds.

Lex would totally end up hiring Clark, but never meet him, just keep walking past him, giving orders that are rushed, half-heard, and would generally make Mr Kent's day worse.
>Clark's immediate supervisor is Otis.

I missed old Shortpacked where it was just toy and comic jokes.

>Luthor with a shitty beard
I don't like it.

Is there a clip of this somewhere? Episode number? I don't watch Supergirl, but I think I should understand what's going on for when they have multiple Luthors, like the one with with awesome red hair.

Attached: supergirl.s04e16.internal.720p.web.h264-bamboozle.mkv_snapshot_33.44_[2019.03.26_02.44.31].jpg (1280x720, 102K)

he's perfect

Attached: supergirl.s04e16.internal.720p.web.h264-bamboozle.mkv_snapshot_37.12_[2019.03.26_02.48.19].jpg (1280x720, 91K)

>supergirl.s04e16
Thank you! Let the bodies hit the exploding floor. (lawn)

The beard is growing on me.

I GET IT

>Superman never worked at LexCorp
Pretty sure Daily Planet was owned by Luthor several times so he did as Kent.

Barry 'fuck up' Allen