Isn't Carol supposed to be fairly competent? Why was she so girly here?

Isn't Carol supposed to be fairly competent? Why was she so girly here?

Attached: 1552930347204.png (1920x1080, 962K)

because she is a girl?

She's practically unstoppable until Jess breaks her heart. I'd call that competent.

Isn't Hal supposed to still have deep-seated feelings for Carol?

It's a girl's show you moron.

Why is Carol so cute?

>Girly
>Not competent
What does being girly have to do with competency?

>now that she loves herself she's basically unstoppable

Fuck that make me laugh.

No stupid Hal's a dumb jerk remember violence is wrong smacks Hal I won't be violent. stupid hal violence never solves anything hits Hal again.

cuz cartoon user. u kno. the medium for entertaining children and soft brained adults.

Because she's like 15 and clearly hypercharged on star sapphire poison, like the character's been since the 40s.

(Yes I know she hasn't been carol since the 40s but star sapphire as a villain is generally "the bearer of the stone can't entirely control themselves.")

Hal implies having had feelings for her with the "she was just Carol." but, but clearly he is not into the current psychotic model.

Now that's how you do hypocritical ironic comedy. Not this... whatever Star Vs and the 2010s tried to do there.

This

Carol is for Jess

Attached: obeyme.jpg (750x421, 46K)

Wrong, Carol is for Hal.

Does Kyle exist?

No clue. Probably not. If we get any more human Lanterns it will probably be either John or Guy.

bump

Hal is for Jess.

Hal is for Barry.

Tell that to Batman The Animated Series. Cartoons don't have to dumb down the characters