Look, Nicole, I get it. You dropped out of college to marry your childhood sweetheart and life was fun until, whoops...

>Look, Nicole, I get it. You dropped out of college to marry your childhood sweetheart and life was fun until, whoops, your first disappointment. So there you are working all hours to support your family while lover-boy over there is busy growing chins. Then, whoops, another disappointment. Followed by a third that you still dream is better than the others. I get it. You know you'll never succeed, so you want your kids to succeed for you. You hope that being friends with someone like me will help you climb that ladder. But you're living a lie. You're not good enough. They're not good enough. You've either got it or you haven't. And you haven't. So just be happy with who you really are.

Pretty savage. Is this true of anyone you know?

Attached: FamousIllFluke-size_restricted[1].gif (435x250, 3.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1gssEFb-zA
drive.google.com/open?id=1tWAiGSPgEEPawSrJplr1U9dDb_GknqfH
theamazingworldofgumball.fandom.com/wiki/
youtu.be/zjQmZ0lh8F4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's kinda me and my wife but she graduated and followed her dreams. I'm the one who abandoned mine to be with her. Right now I just work in a warehouse while we wait for our kid eventually I'll probably be a stay at home dad.

No one, but she is literally the MEANEST asshole in all of Elmore and she DESERVES to be spit on. Rob comes second but he is very far away from being as evil as her, he got forced into evil because of being rejected by reality

Why hello there Richard

>Is this true of anyone you know?
It's not even true in Gumball. They soft-retconned it

yeah they're aware of that, which is why she very often gets treated like shit

I know and that makes me satisfied, but not enough

Kinda but I do work so not completely lazy, I also do most of the cooking.

>Rob come second
No he doesn't, he's a villain yes, but he can't even hate for real, he's just a kid who ended up in the trash bin of his univers and need to play a role in order to keep existing.

whiles Nicole and egg head's mom are huge bitch to their core.

>she very often gets treated like shit
By who? The men at her job? They discriminate all women, not just Nicole. Nicole is the one who treats people like shit and get away with it all the time.

Kill yourself.

Like clockwork

Attached: 1553040202919.jpg (1200x800, 165K)

wait what I was talking about the orange lady

Be more clear the next time. Nicole is as mean as the orange lady. And Mr. Robinson's wife is the worst. She got over the top slapstick that one time tho.

Doesnt that lady not vaccinate her kid

Did everyone just forget Nicole is a convicted felon and somehow works a corporate job despite being a school dropout? and that she gets paid enough to maintain a house and four people on it?

Trying to make anyone feel sorry for Nicole worked out as well as trying to make us feel sorry for Richard. They're all low class trash, and the episode where they essentially destroy the town to avoid being evicted because they suck so much proves it.

Felicity's just as psychotic as Nicole is.
She started to destroy the town once because she thought the law had failed.

At least Felicity is funny.

Kinda like the Simpsons, family guy, many many family sitcoms, etc. Bob's Burgers kinda works, but their place is still pretty huge for the city.

Peter and Homer have good jobs.

>that episode where they tried to do Richard "justice" by making it look like he actually does things around the house

Attached: images (1).jpg (300x168, 6K)

That's pretty comfy. Love your kids and support your wife, homie.

Those damage control episodes are so bad.

I will and I'll try to come up with something good when my kid or kids ask what I wanted to do, like I wanted to make people laugh but found the people who's smiles really mattered.

>Richard's entire character is being the butt of the joke that he is absolutely useless and a drain on the family, essentially the fourth child that Nicole takes care of as a single parent.
>Multiple episodes entire focus is that he is completely and utterly incompetent at even the most basic parental tasks like picking your kids up from school and preparing dinner properly.
>Tries to retcon all of it an single, ham-fisted episode where he is suddenly this stay-at-home parental savant who Nicole and everyone else just misunderstood.
>He goes right back to being a useless slug the next episode.
What was the point?

Attached: The-Amazing-World-of-Gumball-Season-3-Episode-38-The-Egg.jpg (1024x576, 58K)

I don't like Richard but the writers shit on him way too much. Those "Richard is actually good" episodes like The Hero and The Deal just shit on Richard even more.

How would YOU fix Richard?

In the Deal, instead of just making him magically a better parent with no explanation and acting smugly that Nicole/the viewers know nothing of his contributions to the family. Have him realize his previous mistakes and decide to step up his parenting game of his own choosing. He can still be a loveable and gluttonous doofus, but just show him being a genuinely good father/husband in small dosages in future episodes, like preparing dinner in the back-ground and vacuuming up the house when the kids get back from school. Just little back-ground details that show he is genuinely trying to make improvements to his role as stay-at-home dad.

Attached: Screenshot (70).png (1600x900, 1.66M)

>show him doing actually cooking and cleaning
>make him a youtuber or gaymer so he can earn money and being a manchild at the same time
>stop with the food jokes
>stop blaming Richard for the problems of the family
>make Nicole less competent
>retcon The Treasure and make Nicole the reason of the family's poverty.

Comedy

Character development, of course then that would ruin the "comedy" he has to offer as an incompetent parent so he'd have to switch character roles to something that works with him. He has to develop into a better person but also a funny character, no idea what role could that be though, he's mostly dead weight.

Some people see the world like a sporting event where most things are just wins and loses, these people often try to quantify happiness with money and victories that aren’t personally meaningful. The result is a person with a jacked up psyche that has difficulty maintaining a healthy ego and is often times unpleasant to be around due to being competitive at inappropriate times and accidentally giving off an air superiority.

If you don’t know what I’m talking about think of that relative everyone has that takes board/video games too seriously when playing with everyone for fun and or talks about their middle management or atypical but alright paying job choice as though it were the most important thing in the world.

Just switch the roles for good. At least for a season.

Attached: Role reverse.png (1600x800, 364K)

Dont

Write him out
He brings nothing to the family dynamic

>They soft-retconned it
Elaborate

Haha wow man.

>He brings nothing to the family dynamic
That is Nicole. I don't like Richard but he is an actual protagonist who takes part in the kids misadventures and shit. He often starts and/or moves the plots with his actions. Nicole does nothing but being angry at her family and kicking people. She is never part of the fun, she doesn't do things with the kids and most of her episodes aren't comedy. They are poorly-written, unfunny drama.

Make him goofy but competent and not retarded manchild he is. Have him do actual cleaning, mainteance and cooking around the house. I swear Greg from SU and Johnny Test's dad are the only good examples of cartoon dads.

>Morbidly obese Nicole

Attached: 0235B8CE-00BD-44E3-BA3F-7EE6660DD10D-189-00000031FA132ED7.png (640x368, 180K)

You should watch more cartoons

Attached: Utonio-0.jpg (279x360, 14K)

Post cartoon dads that are better than Richard.

Attached: Nigel.jpg (400x305, 44K)

Most cartoons dads are better than Richard. A better question is, what (non villain) dads are worse than Richard?

I cant remeber them all I just called two dad from CN in recent years.

Buck Cluck, John Redcorn, Firelight

>Buck Cluck
He did nothing wrong.

>Children are a mistake
>Motherhood isn't its own reward
>IRL it isn't the man going through the work to support the family 99% of the time

Seething roastie that is suffering from the relatively modern societal expectation of egalitarian social norms in terms of occupational ambition or clueless soiboy thinking they are bringing progress to the world by bringing this new idea to little girls when in reality they are breeding a generation of women that are not content with being mothers nor being ambitious workhorses and in the process creating far more divorces and depressed single women detected

I understand the argument but, in almost all cases, episodes that throw away years of basic and solidified character traits for the service of comedy aren't worth it.

"Principal and the Pauper" garnered its infamous reputation for this very reason. Gumball's very own "The Saint" got a lot of flack when it first aired because it played up Gumball's jerkassy tendencies to a degree many viewers weren't comfortable with back then.

>How dare other people be happy and content? We need to point out every single flaw in their life and pick at them continuously until it forms a hole that we can push them into
And that's how Chris-chan came to be

Attached: 1553281523398.jpg (736x1104, 105K)

Attached: 1553141379592.png (508x504, 353K)

Wasn't Nicole repeating the cycle she went through with her parents by trying to get Anais somewhere in her life?

No because her parents and her current backstory didn't exist back then.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1089x915, 689K)

The Orange lady was based there

Is Elmore the Silicon Valley of their world? Every internet service seems to come from them.

I wonder who's behind this post?
Post the right version next time

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (1089x915, 636K)

if he just does something like go for a walk with the kids or to pick them up from school, or cook dinner on his own. make him good at it. however if he is ASKED TO DO something, he becomes next to worthless because of the pressure to do it well.

Wut

Nicole is so boring that something like this would improve her character.

I don't use twitter, nigger, how'm I supposed to know that was the wrong version

>They're not good enough. You've either got it or you haven't. And you haven't. So just be happy with who you really are
She was right, except for this, you can climb no matter what, is all about choices and work, Anais can be better if she keeps going forward, Gumball and Darwin are a lost case thought

>They're not good enough. You've either got it or you haven't.

We literally live in a nation where the biggest idiots and losers can become rich and famous. This isn't even close to accurate

Yeah but Nicole can't because, under tawog's logic, the glass ceiling doesn't let her be successful

I'm tired of waiting for new episodes.

Attached: new.png (585x401, 285K)

>nearly a fucking month from now just to get two episodes
>one of which that has already aired in Spain and the other supposedly being aired in France this week

I watched The Possession but where is The Master?

What the fuck does Mrs. Param do for a living? I dunno why but Mrs. Param strikes me as the kinda chick who married someone rich and uses it as a way to act high class even though all her affluence has more to do with people she knows rather than skills she has.

Attached: image0.jpg (3264x2448, 1.76M)

Is this a leak?

That's what the guy from the thread a while ago said. No more info other than this second blurry pic

Attached: IMG_20190312_001212.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

WHat the fuck, is going on here??

"It" is money.

>i gave up my dreams for my wife and i work in a warehouse and ill probably be a stay at home dad while she works
pathetic

>Mr. Robinson's wife is the worst
This, she actually watched Darwin choke and almost die and smiled and waved goodbye to him. But with Nicole she said she gave up on Gumball and Darwin and is just trying her effort on making sure Anais turns out right which is equally worse in another category, of coursed it was played as a joke in Nicole's case.

Attached: 1454815938896.gif (336x206, 930K)

Which makes no sense since they go right back to saying Nicole is a goddess and Richard drags her down and is one big fat joke that has aided in ruining her two sons' life and she keeps her daughter on the right track. It's like they made that episode specifically to point to whenever someone brings up all the show's bullshit with Nicole but everything else remains the same outside of that episode.

We know nearly nothing about her other than she's an insane hypocrite.
Her rant against Nicole still holds ground though.

>t. never had a father or had an alienated relationship with yours because he never spent any time with you due to his demanding job or he simply hated his home life and enjoyed every moment away from it.

dumbass

Now this is what I call projection

>that episode where they starved Gumball and Darwin because the former called him a useless fuckup

Attached: A818D8A9-6D12-4174-974E-192892DE89C3.jpg (540x540, 47K)

After that episode that managed to ruin the background pizza couple gag characters by making them hate the government and uncle sam, I'm surprised they haven't had Nicole's enemy be revealed as a fake who isnt rich or pretty and is just being supported by money and once she loses it the real ugly form shows up. Yet another nicole win.

Gumball didn't even say that. He was just joking with his classmates and ended up realizing Richard was good for nothing. He wasn't mean to his father or anything.

>You've either got it or you haven't. And you haven't.
I hate writing like this.
Also didn't this go on a bit too long?

>implying the writers remember her

See Shahid Kahn.

Even if it's a fake, it's a well done one.

As heavy political mouthpiece as this show has gotten, I doubt they've forgotten the rich mean woman. Aside from Masami that cloud girl and her family she's the only high class character in town iirc.

This one looks fake but the other doesnt. It makes no sense why it'd be blurry, it's the easiest trick to mask any errors, and maybe they knew Nicole's blush didn't look right.

No one must have caught the scene where he jumps the fence to catch him and they land in the water and the news station explodes. It kinda looks like they're gonna kiss but CN isnt ready for age difference relationships.

What

the new episode

The whole Chris-chan stalking fandom started because Chris had a dispute with 2 guys over Pokemon cards or some shit. Those 2 same guys then used Internet as their personal army and a spotlight was then forever casted on the village idiot from Ruckersville

Are you talking about Gumball?

darwin

Just fuck the bitch out of her.

But what episode. Give me the name

doo doo and pee pee mixing together

fuck nicole in front of him

im trying to find it there was link in the archive

If they want equality stop doing the pixelated penis joke EVERY single season.

Attached: 0ds12cbqh7.jpg (543x500, 55K)

This is hot, I still think Gumball is his own father.

So, no one saved The Master? Why are French people like this?

What episode?

This, Richard is an active element to most plot lines.

He also gets some ridiculously good episodes like the Conan parody.

that's a yikes from me... Don't be surprised when she wants to leave you

"The Egg" my dear user.

I'd make him a hell of a lot smarter that actually understands more about his family that he lets on. I'd make it so Nicole can't stand it if someone else is competent and steals her thunder, so he just sits back on his ass and lets her do all the work.

And when no one is looking he greatly improves the life of his family, with no one being any wiser.

That's actually kinda good and cute if done well.

And that is why will never happen

>the Conan parody.
It wasn't Conan

How would you fix NICOLE?

There actually was an episode that was SORTA like that. Richard feels underappreciated by Nicole after she just got a raise. He first tries to show her everything he does but she still doesn't give him any credit so he decides to stop. Without him the kids turn into horrible misbehaving gremlins and tear the house apart until Nicole admits Richard that he actually DOES do something around the house.

Just don't make her immune to slapstick or being wrong.

We had been talking about that episode ITT. It was shit.

Pixelated nudity just like her son does at least five episodes per season, If she wants equality so bad this should be enough.

Valley Lodge

At least with Bob's Burgers they're behind on rent a lot which is assuredly combined for the apartment and restaurant, so it's still real.

Naked people isn't funny, retard. Seriously, stop posting that shit in every single thread.

>Naked people isn't funny
That's my point, I don't know why this show keep making him go naked all the time.
It's not funny, Ben.

Ben wanted the shotacon audience. And from what I've seen, he got it.

It was probably mean to go on for a while for the sake of making the payoff more satisfying.

We actually have seen him cooking a few times but it's really inconsistent. Off the top of my head I remember him making spaghetti for everyone and then throwing it in their faces for dinner in the "everyone switches lives with each other" episode.
It'd make sense too, since Richard loves eating more than anyone so he might actually have a good palette for it.

Most people hate that episode because it's one of those blue moon extreme exceptions to Richard's overall character.
You can't lace multiple episodes throughout the show with Richard being a joke of a father or husband, then dedicate one episode displaying that he actually knows what he is doing, and then go back to him being a joke again until the next Richard sympathy episode rolls around. It just creates inconsistencies that rattle the entire foundation of his character.

>she actually watched Darwin choke and almost die and smiled and waved goodbye to him.
Wow, what an asshole.

Just like Toriyama.

Toriyama wanted the Chad audience

Attached: 1517711269770.jpg (1920x1080, 213K)

dafuq, what got deleted?

It's a comedy cartoon. Gumball constantly slides between selfish sociopath and hero with a heart of gold. This brand of cartoons are RIPE with "inconsistencies". It's more just a "we do whatever works for the plot of the episode"

Chloroform and surgeon's tools

The thing is that it was done poorly and everyone went off character.

It can work but the writers are lazy.

For what?

Don't post DBS stuff, please.

Attached: 1997 Trampire.png (1591x480, 905K)

Why're you so into 90s Trampire. AKA worst trampire.
Trampire's not even best Dr. Slump Girl.

Attached: 1518313643170.jpg (525x400, 17K)

Yeah but what is the point of episodes made to explain or justify elements of the world if they 1) contradict the rest of the show and 2) the following episodes just ignore them? The Deal wasn't even funny. It started with Nicole singing an annoying as fuck rap and Richard acting like a retard, as usual. Nothing special.

>It's a comedy cartoon
That's my problem. The show tries to paint the funny fat man that he's more than what he seems and it falls flat because it's the polar opposite of 99% of his character. His character doesn't slide constantly like Gumball's. Gumball's personality is able to mend appropriately for the situation at hand. Richard is built to be the consistently dumb rock that reacts to multiple situations in a relatively simple and samey way. Trying to make Richard more than what he is a thing that can happen and probably should have happened, but the way it's handled lends itself poorly to the comedy aspect of the show.

I mean every cartoon has shit episodes. That doesn't mean that the plot of it should hold some more significance to make up for that.

>I want you to know how much you mean to me.
Could the creators be referencing that one gumball x nicole fan-fiction?

Which one is that?

you be surprised, my neighbor plays househusband while the wife works and they are honeymoon lovey with each other almost always and they have been married 11 years.
-11 years-

I'd guess porn

Not exactly

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1089x915, 689K)

It was /pol/ shit

Did she do it?

Can we have a chat about the decline of the show?

I'll start. Here are the reasons I believe the show has been going downhill (for me, I think the show has been on prominent decline since the second half of season 5):
1. Creative exhaustion: the show has been going on too long and the writers are struggling to create new but believable scenarios and jokes for the characters. This has lead to overtly familiar plots, overtly familiar jokes, some cases of flanderization, and overall lower quality plots and jokes.
2. Pandering to the base: many of the elements Gumball fans complain about in regards to recent episodes ("meme" faces, cynical cast, guest animators galore, meta jokes, unsubtle satire) were things that got the show much of its internet fanbase. Problem is, said elements have become overused to the point of annoyance.
3. Shift in satire: the satire used to be focused on less politically contentious, simpler, and overall more "one-sided" issues (violent Video Games, selling-out). However since the latter parts of the fifth season, the show has been trying to cover issues that are more contentious and often more complex in their natures (SJWs, the 2016 election, cultural appropriation). Forgoing the flame wars many of thr resulting episodes resulted in (flame wars that arguably destroyed the fanbase as it was), the way these issues were tackled came off as too preachy (it feels like the writers are using the show to vent their societal frustrations) and too simplistic.

how is it /pol/ shit to mock a terrible youtuber who constantly says creepy off-color shit and may or may not be involved with the zoo-sadist scandal?

Also the overuse of:
>T mouths and memefaces.
>Pixelated penis.
>Anime references and Richard.
To name a few.

What the FUCK are you talking about

>Pandering to the base
More like pandering to little kids who love posting those reaction pics on twitter and facebook.

Shane Dawson
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1gssEFb-zA

I don't know who is that fag and I don't care. The deleted posts weren't about him so what are you doing

The deleted posts were a parody of his real tweet about him defending himself from the accusations of him molesting his cat. You low attention span moron.

He was asking for THESE posts, you fucking retard

Attached: chrome_2019-03-26_22-12-16.png (1866x344, 134K)

>It's a comedy cartoon. Gumball constantly slides between selfish sociopath and hero with a heart of gold. This brand of cartoons are RIPE with "inconsistencies". It's more just a "we do whatever works for the plot of the episode"
honestly that is bad writing, characters need to be consistent for comedy series to work

point three also honestly makes the show kinda depressing to watch

Repeatedly

Attached: Nicole Time.png (533x638, 152K)

>what is the point

To make children laugh. That's it. Someone in the writer's room went "Hey wouldn't it be funny if it turned out Richard is actually holding the family together" and someone else went "Meh, sure." That was the start and end of it. Pretty much every show that has a useless character does one of those episodes, because it's an easy subversion of expectations.

Posting the low hanging fruit.

Attached: rick.gif (500x281, 166K)

>honestly that is bad writing, characters need to be consistent for comedy series to work

While I'm not arguing that comedies with consistent characters are generally better, I would say having a somewhat blank slate as a MC is a lesser evil (as long as the MC's character traits in some episodes don't blatantly contradict those in other episodes) or, in some things, q small positive (I could argue a MC with set characteristcs can sometimes limit the plots a show can do with its MC too much).

The Master airs today in France. The Future is tomorrow.

>Camripped Episodes
drive.google.com/open?id=1tWAiGSPgEEPawSrJplr1U9dDb_GknqfH

>6 episodes aired in aired in Spain
>2 episodes in France
I think the finale is the only thing left

You can't just fix all your problems by putting penises on them

Is there anybody on the case in recording? I know the fanbase has shrunk a ton over the last 1-2 years but I think there must be somebody both willing and able to tape a new Gumball episode in France.

French people don't watch cartoons

Nicole need only remind the orange moron of the city-wide rampage and held the chief of police HOSTAGE, over seeing someone jaywalking.

>>Is this true of anyone you know?
>Be first in family to graduate and get a master degree
>its not Social or Gender Studies but kind of an average noone cares kind of degree
>no one hires you
>after 2 years they did but fired you 2 years later for petty bullshit even thought you were already in a manager position
>be 26 no one hires you and you think you got "self-esteem" to not start a youtube channel and earn cheap money from there
>freelance stuff just to make ends meet...even if youre living with friends
yeah, nobody that i know OP

Attached: 22.jpg (850x1169, 245K)

What's TM about? Been waiting for The Future since the beginning of the fucking season where it was supposed to be but that was like a damn year ago and the US hasn't heard anything of it. It sucks that we already know whatever Rob is doing with the painting isnt immediately important because the later episodes show everything is fine (except if the vegging message at the end was a meta joke about the message being literally from The Future) and Rob is back to his garbage episodic things like making a VHS tape.

Shane dawson interviewing kero suddenly makes a lot more sense.

The Master just seems to be a Richard-centeric, D&D-themed episode (no character developments and no moving the overarching meta plot along).

More about the episode:
theamazingworldofgumball.fandom.com/wiki/

If we count The Silence (released to VOD but not officially broadcast yet) and the camripped episodes, we currently have 7 episodes left. If TM and TF are both recorded successfully, there will be less than an hour of new content to watch until the end (of the current show of course, a movie hasn't publically been ruled out yet and there is always the chance for revivals and spinoffs).

i hope the finale gets aired in america first but CN US has a lot of time to make up before that can happen and it seems these international airings are weekly and we still dont even know when gumball is coming back from break here i think

Hey that's fine, also don't completely abandon your dreams, if it's anything you can work in in your free time without stressing out, do it.

>I also do most of the cooking.
Hahaha jesus christ your wife doesnt even do the cooking.

Bump for The Master

What did Nicole turn into? I feel like it's from a videogame, but I only saw it in an mlp parody series on youtube.

Everyone talks about specific women in this seried, but ignores a basic fact: like Family Guy and Bojack, every adult woman on this show is a vicious shrew behind a paper-thin facade of civility. Kinda hot.

Succubus

He's perfect.

no
rather, make him realize how dumb and useless he is, maybe even by taking it to.a breaking point
like oh god I have to change

No, she pretty much lets anais do whatever she wants because she knows she doesn't have to worry about her

Cotton Hill, Finn's father.

and he only heard that because he was snooping

I wonder how parents who can relate to this felt watching this with their kids

>disappointment
What do people expect from their offspring? You didn't get over the ruse of not being an animal by the time you reproduced, yikes

Finn's father was a villain

She's going to drop you when she gets what she wants, and you'll feel used and betrayed when she takes the kids and the money ... that kind of relationship always ends like this ...

Kind of in the same boat, just use it as an opportunity to work on your dream without the stress of needing to provide. Buuld a strong bind with your children. You sound like you'll be a good dad. Enjoy the max comfy brother.

I kind of miss this Gumball youtu.be/zjQmZ0lh8F4

It's not my favorite season but I can at least appreciate it.

The king of shitty animated dads

Attached: Clay.jpg (480x360, 10K)

A good man ruined by an awful woman

an awful man paired with an awful woman

Never too late to go back to school, user. Do it whenever you can, if you want.

Can't you /pol/fags hide your cuckholdry fetish fantasies for one minute?

>Chris-chan stalking fandom started because Chris had a dispute with 2 guys over Pokemon cards
Source please? If true, I'm going to fucking hang my head in shame at how someone's life can get fucked up for 12 years straight over something so dumb.

>/pol/
Imagine being this obsessed. Those comments are what normalfags would think of that user's situation. Most people around the world dislike the idea of stay at home dad.

everyone is so negative, I don't see anything wrong with that user

if you're both happy then that's all that really matters, no?

It matters in cartoons. Real life is a bit different.

Genuinely curious, why?

The worst part of it all was Darwin finally losing any hope she had a good heart underneath it all despite the entire episode proving him wrong... and then she gets her just deserts ending with having her head crushed under an ambulance

>Simian got crused by an ambulance for being a liar
>Mrs. Robinson got crused by an ambulance for being evil
When is Nicole getting the ambulance?

the only ambulance nicole is getting is to deliver gumball's child

He's really good at playing the stock market from home so he actually provides most of the money despite seeming a lazy moron.

honestly, the show would be better if nicole was a single parent.
I hate that cartoons never got that shit. I loved clarence for giving us a single mom for a while

Okay but when is she getting a 16 ton anvil on her body?

Portraying Nicole as a loser was Problematic(tm) so she is now an omni-capable superwoman.

We dont need more muh overworked single female mom shit.

Name 3 overworked single mothers

AND also it has to be parent of the protagonist

fuck off with your fetish

Attached: 1512077510391.png (353x321, 73K)

So you have no answer?

Nicole is basically that already.
Actually her life would be easier if she didn't have to deal with Richard.

Yea we've established this show is awful.

>Name x examples
Use TVTropes

>tvtropes

Attached: dont_think_so.jpg (640x480, 29K)

Depends on the episode, really.

Attached: dad.jpg (480x360, 19K)

At least his wife was as stupid and irresponsible as him.

Attached: can you do that.jpg (1280x1704, 504K)

we need a sequel with Gumball and Anais trying that trick out too

Attached: stephen stotch.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Didnt Nicole had a cloud rival?

yes. and she is best girl

Attached: 1540823598343.png (1000x1250, 264K)

Why

>Most people around the world
imagine having such a limited view of the world

nicole puts up with him because he's really good in bed.

A limited view of the world. That is why bull Richard was the breadwinner in Chinese Gumball, right?

cause it'd be funny and hot

He right tho.

t. non-american

>the orange woman who IRL is bribing officials getting her son SAT exemptions reserved for people with learning disabilities because her son deserves to go to a "prestigious" college instead of the thousands of private colleges that exist for rich people to dump their useless trustfund kids in adult day care like Hobart/william smith, tuffts, mccallister etc etc

I had a mild suspicion the family was suppose to be asian for this reason, (probably just stereo typing)

He kinda counts as being a villian

Who is he?

Vergil aka motivation incarnate

Attached: 2BD1D082-AFA3-4DB5-9E24-7945E75844FE.png (200x333, 70K)

What if Richard was the breadwinner and Nicole a housewife?

Attached: 1512624082531.jpg (500x375, 30K)

Then we would probably be complaining about that dynamic instead due to how some aspects changed or remained the same.

what's the rush user? there's only 9 more left until the show ends

kys

are you serious? Chris-chan hoisted himself up for attack on the internet multiple times in many different ways, one of them was bound to get the attention of people and once it did it didn't take long to connect the dots.

Like the guy posts several hours worth of personal, unedited ranting on Youtube, using real names and places. He calls out people and attempts to attack them, even when they literally didn't do anything wrong (like girls who didn't want to be his romantic friend)

Chris-chan fucked up his own life.

Because in real life you need a variety of different things to live a well rounded, happy life. In fiction a character only needs 1 goal, and that single goal can make them happy, and nothing else needs to be said.

In real life reaching 1 goal is not going to sustain you your entire life. You need to put yourself in a situation where you are stimulated by your life, with a variety of different failures and successes.

Not everyone is going to find that stimulation by raising children, which is a huge emotional, physical, and financial investment.

"All that matters is that you're happy" is correct, but being able to change your life if you are unhappy is a big part of that too. Marrying young, having kids young, sets your life up in a permanent way and cuts you off from a lot of different paths to happiness you might have explored. All you can do is look for it in the limited area life you've set up.

Pretty sure less people would complain about that dynamic tho

Bob's Burgers seems to be in a small city. There's narrow streets & some traffic, but there are not any skyscrapers or subways.

Considering the Belchers struggle financially & have to have the kids work, they're far more realistic.

Who give a shit ? Chris threats are hollow, while its true he's a cunt, the punishment is disproportionate and lasted far too long. Internet random nobodies shouldnt be the ones teaching him life

I fact checked my own post with the Cwcki for the sake of fairness. To be more accurate, Chris was first mentionned on Something Awful because two guys had enough of him generally acting like an asshole in a toy hobby shop they all frequented. That included Chris being a sore looser over Pokemon card battle. What should have stayed a very local non event , a private matter between Chris and the owner of the GamePlace turned out into the shitshow we all know because Lucas and Mimms ,the two guys decided the world should impetatively know about some idiot playing Pokemon and basically used Something Awful as a personal army, therefore being passive agressive little shits instead of voicing their complaints to the manager like real adults

Gumball should be a different thing

>gave up all hopes and ambitions
>to be a NEET childcarer
Oof and yikes!

Attached: 4 fingers.jpg (533x800, 71K)

Did you see the first season? She's always been superwoman.

The first thing she did in the first episode was jobbing to Gumball and Darwin. Her only victory in that season against Tina's father and that was because she though her son wad being abused. All cartoon women get buffed when something like that happens. Even in S2 Gumball defeated her in her own game.

Well now internet random nobodies are keeping him and his half corpse of a mother alive with donations as he spends his SS check on toys, games, and conventions and pretends that cartoons are real in another dimension.

Jesus... did Dan Harmon, the retard behind Jerry from Rick and Morty write this?

> Followed by a third that you still dream is better than the others.
I barely understand what this sentence was referring to.

Attached: 1543744062885.png (529x467, 226K)

The creator of this show is a huge fan of Rick and Morty and Dan Harmon

Disappointment = kid. She has three kids. It's pretty obvious and I don't understand how you missed it.

Yeah, she's gonna dump you.

>betrayed when she takes the kids and the money
What money would be taken when according to that guy she's probably the breadwinner?

It really reads exactly like that shitty therapist scene, doesn't it?

I wish for a gumball

What were your dreams user?

>Rick and Morty invented long-winded rants

>tfw I'm a stay at home dad of 4 kids + a baby
yikes

Necrobumper

I saw the thread earlier but I was busy taking care of kids and doing degenerate things. Not necessarily at the same time.

>lying on the internet

Isn't Felicity's blue son a proto-incel?

Don't make me timestamp one of my kids you faggot

Yeah but he got over it.

Are you stupid?

Wow, 11 years. So impressive.
Remember when people married for life?

brian

The dog from family guy?

Glass ceiling?

Attached: Glass.jpg (1150x1169, 349K)

>Overly emotional uppity speech about a fictional character that is probably directed at someone in particular
When did Gumball become Family Guy?

That moment happened in season 3, which was about five years ago, but people typically equate modern Gumball as a child friendly South Park.

>Remember when people married for life?
are you saying people getting divorced is a modern thing?

S3 and most of S4 were fine.

Knuckles is an idiot savant. He might be slow but he has got better understanding of social issues than any of them.

Sadly, yea. People had more shame about divorces before. Kids take it the worst.

Could he beat Nicole in a debate about the wage gap?

Probably because Nicole's bitching about the wage gap is completely wrong to the truth.

Definetly. He'd tell her he gets paid in rocks for manual labor like lumber work.

Is that show any good?

He most likely has a chode buried underneath those rolls

The thread is slow as fuck now. What happened?