Why does the show keep pushing shit pairings like this and the one with the talking bush in the last patch of episodes?

Why does the show keep pushing shit pairings like this and the one with the talking bush in the last patch of episodes?

Attached: startom.png (740x700, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/106485644
desuarchive.org/co/thread/106533387
gallerynucleus.com/gallery/727/exhibition
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kDoWhMt2_gs
img.booru.org/svtfoe//images/23/72b937726ac8cf3dc5092850ac8d13ac12f23646.png
svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=23250
mega.nz/#F!D8AyFbiS!TpnOlAx2_IG1bzryIlg9Sw
mega.nz/#F!mfZCESyT!LG4hOsxr3R9CgqoRTMThzA
mega.nz/#!jB42hSCZ!Omxep1PY9H3TGuU9xUUD7GqyvW8bL7R0c5YR8cAHcV8
mega.nz/#!SVhEmQIZ!_Io4k94moqJRnt9ZOAAQF7-1mOs_0xl-LAVUpwuqjbI
mega.nz/#!YpgjWArB!MlqwP6812bT4itHw9DDdfoRo80pnBRSRg0f9AAmisxk
mega.nz/#!k0w3VS5I!5njN8Btq6DHXkI5LswwkmZpdhOVDKPqsgCH2sQM_D_w
mega.nz/#!h1QxBKTQ!8AJRii9OiWnJYZhIqazMzHI11KGrdQK-XiSHXUuijGM
mega.nz/#!h8BVxaKR!fohrRgvt_21qr6QTN3wXqXfUWnw2IA-Rx145nUQXzvk
cartoonson.tv/cartoons/view/id/star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-tv-series/season/4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because with terrible characters like in Star Vs every paring is garbage.

/thread

Attached: 1553457276436.png (1280x720, 649K)

Build up for Curse of the Blood Moon. Janna and Ponyhead are gonna be there too for extra drama, and tease Star and Marco for being dense idiots.

Tom getting back together with Star is what made me drop the show. I hate him so much that I wish my fury was tapped into machinery that could travel dimensions using the power of my own hate, so I can go to their world and brutally smash his head in with a club.

Put /sveg/ in the title numbnuts

I thought about it, but then I felt like I propably should also include links to dead shit and ein't anyone got time for that.

Attached: 1553572104334.jpg (2421x2600, 661K)

If the show wanted to portray realistic teenagers there should've been an episode with Janna and Ponyhead telling Star how terrible she is at relationships. Teenagers talk shit about each other constantly, especially when its about other friends.

Attached: janna jackie marco save star.jpg (910x527, 87K)

Bully Star is Hot

Attached: 90F941FF-0CD9-4DD4-83A9-CE2D9D369623.jpg (1280x872, 119K)

this is the only way you know how to start a thread?

indeed

Yes. If you don't like it do it your fucking self so I don't have to.

Attached: BAM.jpg (980x1163, 371K)

Star is a naturist

Im just saying user, you're not even trying
desuarchive.org/co/thread/106485644
desuarchive.org/co/thread/106533387
and Im pretty sure you just replied to yourself

Ponihead is the first one who hurts/breaks up with cool dudes yet hang out with those who hate her.

She is nobody to talk about relationships.
Penelope on the other hand...

Attached: 9e7de092d18dab3bbe200a6c19a7dd62.jpg (735x413, 42K)

The only good pairings right now are the ones that already happened: Star's parents, Marco's parents, Slime/Penelope, Ruberiot/Foolduke, etc since they don't need any tedious will-they-won't-they drama.

Attached: 1553429146219.jpg (736x4470, 409K)

I think the one thing I like about Kellco despite Kelly being a fairly boring character and the two of them being boring together is when the two of them are together Marco isn't being shafted as a character. Any time he's on screen with any of the Mewni characters besides her it's him being shit on just for existing. With Star he's a lackey, with Tom and Star he's a third wheel, with River around he's the straight man to River's "jokes", and with Ponyhead and Meteora and that fucking monkey he's the butt of their jokes.

With Kelly he's at least having a somewhat good time with someone who wants to engage him. Everyone else couldn't give a shit that he's there which has been a problem since he moved to Mewni. I wish they gave them more moments not because the ship is nice but just to give Marco some screentime that isn't him being ignored as a character. At least he has his future moments I guess.

Attached: IMG-0821.JPG.jpg (267x150, 11K)

shitty edit

Have another.

Attached: starco1.5.png (920x700, 263K)

Attached: 1553197911151.png (1050x960, 133K)

Eclipsa kinda reminds me of Ardyn Izunia for some reason.

Attached: download.jpg (210x240, 10K)

How would have the genderbent version of this scene have gone?

Attached: 1523145820150.gif (540x304, 696K)

Attached: file (4).jpg (2000x1828, 188K)

Attached: Dead Carl - pdtu6vMBva1su72oro2.png (1271x1108, 204K)

Attached: 1544041021783.jpg (881x1500, 453K)

Attached: 333.png (1060x2142, 1.18M)

The real question is why is Star such a washed up slut.

Attached: 1523060514270.png (1920x1080, 1.33M)

Attached: 1534183144324.png (541x716, 239K)

Attached: tumblr_inline_p4d855QXfK1r52oro_raw.png (917x516, 520K)

>

Attached: 1523146308903.jpg (1200x849, 251K)

She's based on a white slut from california.
Plus she's just and awful character.

Attached: 1522556195305.jpg (787x786, 174K)

>ifunny.co

samefag

Attached: Glossaryck.jpg (900x506, 306K)

SOON

Attached: moon of lovers.jpg (440x634, 47K)

No.

Attached: 1553621010527s.jpg (496x770, 101K)

Will Star ever kick Tom or Marco in the balls in canon?

That is the one saving grace of Kellco. But let's face it. If they wanted to go that route, they should be just stuck with Jackie who already had a compelling interaction between the main characters. Kelly's a poor stand in

Hope so, but theres not that much time, perhaps in the finale or when glob get released.

Attached: star vs cute and perfect.png (1510x1855, 442K)

Get new content. It's just the same 5 images, not including edits.

I would, but theres not that many people making fan content for star vs anymore. Most jumped out with S2-S3, most likely since their ligger got killed.

Cotugno goes columbine on Disney

forgot my edit

Attached: 214624123577.png (920x700, 308K)

>ball bustingfags
stay in DA where you belong

Attached: 1493860009450.gif (540x416, 347K)

>implying she isn't doing it already

Attached: Marco's Cuck Shed.png (671x762, 433K)

>Most jumped out with S2-S3,

Imagine being here since S1. Imagine watching all the retarded degenerates flow into the fandom. Imagine finally seeing them complain hard enough to actually leave for good.

Attached: 3.png (778x635, 466K)

"no"

Attached: starvs.png (770x830, 218K)

based
feels good doesn't it?

Attached: starco perfect.png (600x600, 194K)

Sluts

Attached: brittney wong needs cock.png (946x666, 106K)

Ths. I'm glad their ligger is dead and never returning, but I admit that watching them craft their headcanons in despair on how he's return is supposedly hinted at every possible turn is amusing.

I miss the comfy Earth-based Star Vs. lads

Speak for yourself. I still put in both my time capital, sweat capital, and my earned dosh towards supporting the series and the fan artists that are still around. Step up or shut up, scrub.

Starco is just the pg version of dom and sub play.

Attached: moringmark pet.jpg (989x2064, 465K)

>no idea for new episodes
>i know lets pander to shipper fags!!
>ez rating tool

The creator failed to the show already

There will be a few Earth-based episodes in the future once the Eclipsa arc starts to settle down with Star and Marco visiting (staying?) Echo Creek.

Attached: pancakes and chill.png (1035x580, 735K)

most of the humans were insufferable that mostly waifufags clung to

Attached: 1495330148495.png (917x954, 758K)

What are the odds of Marco getting fed up with Star's bullshit this sunday?

god I miss S1

Attached: 1553428293234.png (1250x1250, 698K)

I hope all of Mewni gets blown up, everyone but Star, Moon, and River die, and then they just relocate to Earth. End series.

Attached: 1553372275909.jpg (837x954, 123K)

Attached: miracles.jpg (1679x3098, 1.12M)

DUDE

Attached: 1489029587867.png (298x251, 161K)

Agreed. I don't get why they decided to remove all of Marco's friends, making him permanent attached to the plot at all times. Having him go between Mewni and school would've been just fine.

Anyone have the translated Version?

Attached: 1543806365688.jpg (894x1500, 227K)

Attached: hornse.jpg (650x265, 24K)

So it's looking like we're not going to see anything interesting until late April? Hate watching this feeling like so much potential has been wasted

Attached: 1552832365505.jpg (1102x739, 78K)

I am all for Marco to have more dignified screen time or a purpose to begin with. So far it was. Star, Moon, Eclipsa, Tom rules all!, Slime, Spiderbite!
Your logic is sound about the pleasant thing about Kellco, which is also all the good reasons for Kelly to be snatched form Marco because Daron forbid he grows without Star and Tom eclipsing him with their "Great personality and Development".

we have Curse of the Blood Moon this Sunday

Attached: C U R S E D.jpg (1500x1250, 870K)

Theres bloodmoon thing, hopefully marco can finally get his shit together and stop being slave to that bitch.

Attached: 149bc84852368db73e137f0b8abb22b3215703cd.jpg (2362x2953, 1.58M)

star gets raped and then sucks marco's dick
t. Korean

Attached: translated.jpg (894x1500, 154K)

Would honestly match the way he treated Stars confession following S2 and why she ended up with fucking Tom. I really hope they don't go this route, or at the very least have them FINALLY talk that shit out like what should have happened immediately happened following Booth Buddies.

I didn't mind Tom that much, but goddammit I've gotten sick of him hogging the screen time.
Every time he's acting like a brick: "He's slowly learning".
Every time he does something decent: "My boy has gotten better from his first appearance!"
Every time he's slightly hurt: "Nooo my boy he doesn't deserve that!"
He's like Luigi whenever he wins Mario Party by doing absolutely nothing! Why compare him to Marco when Marco gets nothing to be compared with!

I can actually picture Star blaming Marco for following her to the Blood Moon Ball.

So what's the consensus here?
Seems like the curse will be broken, we'll get Marco spending more time with Kelly, before we get Starco somewhere at the end of the season.

marco will leave mewni and go back to earth and they will have visits through the scissors

>stop being slave to that bitch.
I don't think you understand. You made an oath.

Now get back to eating my mussy.

Attached: 1519269151272.jpg (1417x1063, 1.1M)

Theory: there'll be a Kellco moment during Kelly's World, but something Blood Moon interrupts them, so

Oh look! Exactly what Season 3 should had been about instead of the TomStar cucking fest.

Attached: c0258006d14efaf156e4076886071115.jpg (736x2070, 277K)

>you will never fuck a hot bitchy asian cheerleader

so it'll lead into The Curse of the Blood Moon

I was curious about how the show did in its lifetime, so I took Wikipedia's viewing data which is derived from Showbuzz daily and graphed it. The show's always suffered from being on Disney XD, but I can't really pinpoint a mass exodus, apart from maybe people tuning out after season 1. Some episodes the fandom would consider significant don't actually have viewer numbers but I doubt they differ that much. Seems the worst thing to happen to the show were episode dumps, but long gaps don't help either.

Overall ratings have declined with each season. Raid the Cave has the distinction of being the least viewed episode and apart from season 4, each season's most viewed episode is its premiere episode.

Attached: Star vs viewers.png (950x582, 62K)

I kind of feel like Star is going to be the one to bring it up, as a way to resolve the tension in her relationship with Tom. Marco will help out because he's getting interested in Kelly by this point.

It's the fandom activity the show gets that really matters, at least in terms of what's being discussed here. Have to consider that many who are into it aren't from the US or don't watch it on TV etc.

Everything I've heard recently indicates the fandom's dropped off hard, like the people actually discussing/theorizing about/creating art for the show. S3 probably played a part but then S4 taking nearly a year to premiere didn't help.

True, the ratings don't account for everyone who watches the show, but it does also reflect the general decline in interest. As for content creators, less than 10% of people who watch a show create any kind of content for it.

Who's going to be reporting back from this for us? gallerynucleus.com/gallery/727/exhibition

>S3 probably played a part
Look at this:BonBon the Birtdhay Clown is episode #27. See the big fucking drop in views after that? Viewership count didn't drop that hard since S1 episode 1 to episode 2. And people say that cuckshit was the epitome of the show.

The only thing that S2 did was attracting all these goddamn horny mexican fuckin wetback cunts. The fandom had never been so cancerous as it was in S2.

Attached: the absolute state of jarcucks.png (1532x2492, 319K)

I think in some ways it also just represents the declining viewership of Disney Channel/XD in general though.

And I specifically mentioned discussion, not just content creators. I'm saying you can see just by how much longer threads last year now, how there's less stuff being made, less discussion etc. sort of paints a more accurate picture, since even when the show wasn't getting great numbers in S2 the fandom was active to a much crazier level.

I don't remember exactly when it slowed down, but even during S3 I remember conversations here noting how much less art was being made or theorizing was being done.

Anyway what I was getting at is just that I think those anons you responded to were sort of more accurate in that they were talking about fandom stuff and not TV viewership specifically. S1 got the most views, and yet it was much less active on the fandom side compared to S2.

Yeah, and I'm saying that in terms of the fandom that specific episode is right when more people started coming in and Yea Forums would go through like 5 Star threads a day.

My entire point is that strict TV viewing numbers doesn't equate to fandom interest/activity level, which seemed to be those original anons' point when talking about people losing interest in the show.

Also viewership dropped after the first episode because the first was on Disney Channel, which more people were watching then, and the rest were all on Disney XD.

Now it's on Disney Channel but it seems the entire channel isn't getting as many views as a couple years ago, TV dying and all. Also it's on at like 8 on a Sunday when it originally debuted in primetime.

On one, hand, there's a gap from November when Bonbon aired to February when Raid the Cave aired which could explain some drop off.

On the other hand, the gap between season 3 and season 4 of 11 months had nowhere near the same kind of drop off.

So it does appear that shifting the show's emphasis towards relationships turned off a lot of the audience.

people just are not that interested, content creators had their own dramas and dropped off the show, other were literal kids doing kiddy stuff.
now people either want to see the show end or watch the last 5 seconds starco finale

>how much longer threads last year
meant "last here"
>8 on a Sunday
8 AM

fuck

I hate being reminded how great everything was back during S2. These threads used to be awesome

The last big explosion of content I remember came around the MHC, specifically Hekapoo. Not much since then, although there are vocal Eclipsa supporters.

>TV dying and all
Yeah. Are there any non-boomers who still watch TV for the programs? I think the last time I sat down for a show was almost 10 years ago.

Attached: 1539418419373.jpg (1920x1080, 185K)

Do what you must Yea Forums. I have already won. I got my third Janna episode. On the 041419 i will get my Manna moment.

Attached: janna banana.jpg (557x871, 127K)

I wasn't trying to equate fandom interest and activity directly to TV viewership, it's just one way to measure interest. I also wanted to see if there was any major drop off in viewership, as anons speak about a big exodus around season 2 and 3.

IF JANNA WINS...

Attached: 1552421949528.png (1602x1807, 713K)

Janna will likely be the last schoolmate of Marco's we see in the show.

What do you mean if. She already has. Janna won the first moment she said.
>I want it to be my boyfriend.
At that moment Marco belonged to her.

I guess my point is that what with Disney XD always being a dead zone I just don't view those numbers taken in isolation as that accurate of a reflection. It's never been a very watched show in general when it comes to Nielsen ratings.

My point was that those anons were talking about the fandom. It's very much clear to anyone who was in the S2 threads and in these threads now that the activity they were referring to has massively slowed down. I doubt they were originally considering or talking about strict TV viewership numbers at all.

Who ruined the show more? Tom, Eclipsa, or Ponyhead?

>chivalry is dead.
>ignore females. acquire currency.
Memes aside, you're being moronic. The most they'll get is maybe some tempers and emotions flare until one, or both, basically crack and spill what's actually bothering them and things work out. A hard break would be negate nearly all aspects to the show up to this point.

I wonder why they let it die on XD?

>Who ruined the show more?
you didn't include lil Banana. I like you

>XD

I think we can all agree that Ponyhead is viewer poison.

clayanimation episode when?

yes

There was a push for that to be the cartoon channel and to persuade viewers to purchase that channel specifically to watch the shows on it, hence Gravity Falls and Wander Over Yonder being moved there from Disney Channel as well. It seems not to have worked as well as Disney had hoped and now they're pretty much phasing it out.

already done. Look up the halloween episodes

And thats good. I mean who do they want to bring back? Jackie? HA

absolutely best girl.

fuck star, fuck the plot, I want to see 30 years of chasing hekas.

Attached: heka madonna.png (768x974, 412K)

I just realized a huge part of the reason I hate Eclipsa is that Star has now become her Marco. Her bitchboy (female).

It really sucks when the main character's development and actions in the final season are all centered around the personal development and fulfillment of someone else. I guess Star will get her moment as the series gets closer to the end, but it's all Too Little, Too Late.

Attached: hurrr eclipsa let me suck your dick.png (277x297, 107K)

I mean hey. We are gonna get a buncha Marco clones.

But Star already took ownership of the original Diaz. Bitchboy eats mussy when he's commanded at that's that.

Attached: 5c42ec96d39b22ab1fa67ca14b95d88b8f1d907b.jpg (1280x1300, 435K)

>I want to see 30 years of chasing hekas.

The show is literally almost over. At best we'll see her once or twice. And then after that never again.

How does that make you feel? Does it make you want to DROP THE FUCKING SHOW?

Attached: abandon thread.gif (300x300, 443K)

She'll keep pushing Ponihead because it reminds her to her only loyal friend.

Attached: e44b76b77de52a6db9609b4274b6bf73.jpg (500x281, 32K)

Sooooo
Marco is now the Marco, of a Marco (Star), of a Star (Eclipsa)!
And I thought in season 3 that Star was gonna be his Marco. But lol we didn't thinks this through ;p

I actually did. About a year ago.

I just come back for the art sometimes.

I’ve been saying this for months. Tom’s character was made for the sole purpose of shipping. He never interacts with other characters, or significant plot threads. And when he does its mostly for shipping fuel. That’s why he rarely helps Star on her missions to help monsters, or practically any life altering events in her life, like the sleep portaling and finding her mom.

Janna is as non-existastant as sk8rgrl. Hard to ruin a show without any screen time.

Attached: janna2.png (1200x993, 843K)

Do you think Hekapoo got her mommy phase out of her system by caring and raising Festivia into a queen?

lol I remember saying this at least once too, before Tomstar actually began, saying I hope that pairing wouldn't happen because he's just shipbait personified and Star getting involved with him would only lead the show to become more about shipping in the long run. And I wasn't wrong.

The same could be said for Jackie to some extent, but at least she influenced episode plots in some ways beyond shipping alone (bunch of S1 episodes about other stuff being started by Marco trying to do something for Jackie), and also played a role in episodes with plot developments like Bon Bon. Most importantly though, the crew knew when to stop using her when her role in the shipping reached its end. I guess they could be planning to do that for Tom too, except it's like they artificially just drew Tomstar out instead to delay that.

Marco stopped being Star's Marco in Season 3 when she was revealed to be smarter and more mature than him. He is her pet at most.

And Star isn't Eclipsa's Marco because all Star does is being a huge hypocrite and a liar who orders the poor lady around even though her actions are most of the time understandable and less radical than the main character's.

Eclipsa is the new Marco, as she has to deal with Star's mistakes and shitty choices.

Attached: 5b55e595ce69849607a012efde6413e9.jpg (736x408, 52K)

Eclipsa is the new main character

Eclipsa vs. the Forces of Evil (formerly Star)

To this day I still do not understand why the fuck she keeps getting pushed. She is a garbage character with zero redeeming qualities. She doesn't learn from her mistakes, she's incredibly vain and selfish, she's a constant eyesore and earsore, and she's not even providing interesting conflicts. All she does when she's on screen is cause the characters and the viewers to groan and instead of attempting to redeem this character they just keep pushing her annoying ass habits. Easily the worst part of the show. Hell, easily the worst part of any Disney show they've ever put out.

I've no idea, haven't watched past Nightlife.

Fuck this show desu.

Attached: heka christmas.png (506x810, 366K)

toppest tier editing user

Attached: 2ee54a9475f9b54a66d055d7ccef7b5b0594e231.png (638x2918, 644K)

Eclipsa had so much potential. She was introduced as collected, charming, and playful but still motivated to finding her child and writing the wrongs she saw. When Meteora came into the picture she was emotional but still strong and the fight with her showed that she was not only powerful but willing to make sacrifices for the greater good. And at the end of S3 we see Globgor and think of the impeding doom coming for S4. So how do they treat her character?

They cop out on her sacrifice by making Meteora a baby, make her useless with magic and a nervous wreck, force her on this campaign to get everyone on her side while making her do literally nothing for the people she uprooted, and make Star more mature than her.

Man. I miss Toffee.

Nefcy got tired of being called a cuck for 2 years.

I just inherently hate the idea of "girl gets back into a toxic relationship because the guy has 'changed'." And no, Tom having ACTUALLY changed doesn't make it okay, it just makes it more bullshit.

Never Forget

Attached: Cancerous retard with shit on his face.jpg (850x800, 105K)

Why does Star still likes Marco? He's nobody, nobody cares what he have to say, specially Star, nobody respect him, he doesn't have a real job or is necessary for Star growth anymore. He's supposed to be cute and quirky? For being a cross dresser? This pathetic fag is supposed to be the love of her life?

>and make Star more mature than her.

I must disagree on that.
Star has proved to be a total mess of a person who acts mature yet fails miserably at it. She is a huge hypocrite who forces others into fucked up situations and they have to deal with it later.

Meanwhile, Eclipsa learns from her mistakes, keeps on sacrifizing things for Star (first Meteora 1.0 then Globgor) and faces the awful situations Star puts her in.

>Star jails half of Mewni for an attempt of murder Eclipsa never cared about.
>Eclipsa frees them all (including fucking children) and apologizes

>Star hires PONIHEAD for a show
>Even though the show is a mess and Mewmans are angry Eclipsa wants Star to feel good so she particiates in it.

>Star organizes a welcoming for the Spiderbites on her own and keeps on insulting them as she has no idea what she is doing.
>Eclipsa has to apologize again and solves the whole issue by swearing she'll never free Globgor.

Eclipsa didn't ask to be queen, she just wanted her Genghis Kan of a husband back. Yet here she is, accepting her role even if it means sacrifizing the only thing she wanted.

Star mature? My ass.

Attached: f868fd46030957836ecebbd12df914fc.jpg (540x304, 33K)

I unironically agree with you.

No ship with Star or Marco is worth anything.

I don't know, we did get Ransomgram right? Isn't that at least something interesting for Marco?

>tfw been watching since S1
>was madly in love with Star at first sight
>was completely obsessed with the show and characters
>kept up with all news/rumors/fanart/etc.
>remember vividly staying up for the 3AM episode leak threads
>actually felt the most alive in years when Starco kiss finally happened
>year long hiatus happens
>stop keeping up with the news/rumors/porn/etc.
>just find out today the show is airing again and has been for a while
>watch 1st 6 episodes and it feels off
>episodes aren’t bad, I just don’t feel the same about it anymore
>Star is no longer my deepest desire
>I’m not as invested in the characters anymore
>I just want to see the finale so I can finally move on
>wish I could go back to those early days with my slice of life alien girl show
>feels... weird man

Attached: 024C50E2-DBDB-484F-B29C-5178A2C03B76.jpg (500x281, 30K)

The show was already turning to shit before the Starco kiss. That wasn't its peak at all, nor was it romantic.

If she doesn't want to be queen then she could hand back the crown.

Instead she's content with decorating the monster temple in her image.

He lost his cool sword and Star spend more time getting wet over the barbarian girl than interacting with Marco. And his personal growth was off screen.

Can I fuck anime Star?

I'm pretty sure this is how we're all feeling now

I need to fucking find something new

That was an excuse for Cortugno to push Star being physically attracted to a large dark skinned muscular woman.

>Magic: Gone
Yeah, the onder episodes have a charm to them that the new ones lack, I think they just ran out of ideas or fucks to give.
It almost feels like the show got too big for them to handle in terms of attention, and now they feel the need to "play it safe".

Attached: 1535295354437.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

was for but whatever.

Attached: the cuck shack.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

He barely had that cool sword, to be fair. It was in Divide/Conquer, I remember that, but I don't remember him doing much with it and I think a lot of people just wanted the season to be over then.

I assume it was in Running with Scissors, and I LIKE that episode, but I remember it more for the twist of adult Marco and his relationship with Hekapoo.

user pls I’m gonna cri, I feel this wayyyy too much :’(

True but it def helped to rejuvenate interest a bit. Even as a Starco fan I knew the kiss didn’t mean shit but at least it finally happened for us :/

I miss Ludo, he’s the best written character in the entire show and we see almost the entity of his struggle, fall from grace, rise to dominance of the kingdom from the very lowest one can be and his realization that he was being used, leading to him seeking a resolution. He’s still out there in the void, but he survived and came back stronger before, he can do it again.

It’s funny, I rewatched the start of season 3 and the show’s constantly telling you to dislike Ludo and that everyone hates him, which got me to feel sympathy. Now I get the feeling I’m supposed to feel that same sympathy for Eclipsa, but I really dislike her.

Attached: 8BEDE4FE-48CA-4C5F-BE74-01A3F698F5F7.png (350x197, 86K)

If she does that it would prove Star was in the wrong for trusting her... and Eclipsa wants Star to trust her no matter what, as she is the only one who doesn't see "an evil queen"

Eclipsa is on her own in this new world and seeks for a place to belong, if the only person who is willing to trust her gives her the crown so be it.
Remember Eclipsa gave the wand back to Star in Conquer and told Meteora the crown belonged to Moon.

She is doing what she can given the shitty situation Star put her in in Season 3.
Hope she gets her family back in the end, even if she has to visit Globgor in prison.

Attached: 2307067952a3175d2db0ee98b84c73c9.gif (540x250, 1.33M)

>parasitic growth on parasitic growth

Star is a parasite, both figuratively and literally, all she does is attach herself on people on demand everything from them and never gives anything back, loyalty, money, trust.. You name it, she always demands these things from those around her but never delivers herself.

Attached: 1523668543004.png (676x422, 314K)

Pretty much this. The show peaked with Toffee and the original triangle between Jackie, Marco, and Star. Ever since they tried to get pseudo-political with the show it’s not been the same. Like the user above said, it was supposed to be a show about an innocent alien girl exploring Earth but it turned into a whole other thing. Don’t get me wrong, it was awesome to see the show develop past that point but in doing so it lost the “charm” that it originally had.

I like this ship because Star doesn't deserve better

Janna is so adorable. I really really need a spinoff show or else

Wich is funny because this is closer to what Nefcy have in mind from the beginning. The show the Mouse demanded was more charming than this souless garbage.

Marco doesn't deserve Kelly either. Having a middle age man dating teenagers is creepy.

He should had chosen Heekapoo. She would be less of a bitch with some dicking.

Attached: 8494dc497c72c61b8407791072ac589c.jpg (736x981, 147K)

You've done the Kingdom of Yea Forums a great favor.
You have earned a single Fuck. Please use it wisely.

I agree. Janna is the cutest and needs a spinoff and more screentime in general

Damn got a nigga really out here crying over alien girl show nostalgia

Now i'm scared something bad happens to Janna.
What if they made her wrong or weird. ...oh no i don't want a janna episode...i want to keep her in memory as she was

She's gonna be a lesbian

Those numbers... now i'm really scared

Attached: YTHO.jpg (277x167, 14K)

she be the Asami to Star Korra finale

Those episodes were terrible. The show is storyboard driven and way better now.

>He should had chosen Heekapoo. She would be less of a bitch with some dicking.

Agreed, but I don't think Marco has any dick left, if he didn't lose it long time ago it cetainly fell off with swimsuit episode.

Attached: 1553494560917.png (440x655, 284K)

which part is better, the part they ignore the things they set up or the underwhelming way they conclude, or how about the shipping corpse they're dragging around

Janna needs a spin-off with Jackie as her "Marco".

Attached: 33046f1aa8ebaf4b3a62f7c702052d99.jpg (640x358, 56K)

No Sabrina. And the running joke is that she gets hurt every episode

Why do they find it funny to emasculate Marco at every opportunity?

I remember when I first saw this show.
It was so fun and innocent.
I literally could not masterbate for a month because of how pure it was.

Comparing just the S1 intro to what it is today feels like comparing two entirely different shows.

What happened?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kDoWhMt2_gs

Attached: A975E7A9-5D22-4FD9-ADC1-77D930576DA6.jpg (767x1024, 214K)

Because he's a cuck now. Except since Marco used to be a chad, unlike star, so its more of a regression then the funny star cuck memes

It's sad that they eliminated s1 with the books. Telling us that star knew everything about earth and just played dumb for Marco

>fuck this show
>still show up in the threads to talk about shit you know nothing about
Do us all a favor and just leave. You don't like being here and we don't want you anyways. Nothing of value will be lost to either party.

except that she was alredy showing that she didnt knew shit before even meetinh Marco

this whole show is fucked. Nefcy never look further then season 1

This user knows his shit.

Globgor will make him a chad again. The only thing Marco needs is to be around the ultimate alpha.

#freeglobgorsavemarcoscharacter

Attached: 5d596b7f9506b099f73f7731aaef59c1.jpg (540x721, 54K)

Basically at this point I feel about Star how she feels about Eclipsa in the show. I love her very much and I still want to believe in her. That she can make everything right. But as time goes on my faith is faltering just by a little bit.

Only thing we can do is hope that Nefcy can pull off a good end. Just like how it was in Storm the Castle. Sighn. Imagine how it would've been if the show ended permanently on that episode..

Attached: HAVE HOPE.png (720x864, 211K)

You absolute fucking trash mammals. Marco WAS NEVER A FUCKING CHAD. At least not on his own he wasn't.

Did you forget that for a literal fucknig decade, all he could do was NOD at Jackie? Did you forget that nobody really liked him in school because he was the 'safe kid'? Did you forget that it was Star who made him into who he is today? He was constantly pushed and dragged around by Star to become a better man. And now, he has to pay it back by being the manwhore of Star.

Attached: 1552413090462.png (765x883, 252K)

>Only thing we can do is hope that Nefcy can pull off a good end

Eclipsa remains as Queen of Monsters, chosen by popular election as monster rules demand. Globgor is back but spends years in prison to content the other kingdoms (Eclipsa visits him regularly to bang)

Moon becomes a Queen by her own means and rules over mewmans. Star soon takes over and is in good terms with Eclipsa.
King Marco, on the other hand, has some weird rivalry with Princess Meteora and they attack each other at least once a month... this causes Star's dismay (just like River had that huge monster in S2 as a rival)

Show ends with pic related.

Attached: 3567674dbce7a60680aa69f95699d65a.jpg (500x374, 52K)

this gonna end in "you should learn to appreciate onsters and their culture" and you know it

Only if it also includes Sabrina showing off her slutty armpits.

Attached: 62175162_p3.jpg (654x790, 269K)

Why would that necessarily make Star not trust her? Like "I appreciate the gesture, but I fucking left Mewni in the first place so ruling it is not what I currently want to do. You've been kind to me and show an active interest in bettering it so it really doesn't matter that you don't have 1/34359738368th of the blood of the original queen" Like with less robotic dialogue, but I don't see why Eclipsa absolutely has to be queen other than plot.

>Eclipsa is on her own in this new world and seeks for a place to belong
I don't see this at all. I completely get that it's the impression the show's now going for, what with Eclipsa's lame song and some things Brian H. Kim has said, but it doesn't show it.

She seems completely at ease being 300+ years removed. There's no fear or awe or even surprise at society or technology. There's no implication there's anyone she misses besides Globgor, who isn't dead and she knows is possible to be freed (they maybe shouldn't have shown her ACTUALLY starting to thaw him when in Rhombulus's body). She has her child.

It's weak shit.

And she has a place. She's in the temple she was in before with her child and husband, and now she has a horde of admirers decorating it with images of herself. Cry me a river

Her not returning the crown just shows she'd rather have it. She's clearly not intimidated by Star. She enjoys the privileges and that's about the full extent of it. If anything Eclipsa has put STAR in a shitty situation, by giving birth to an abomination, wrecking the kingdom, and then not even doing as much as she could to fix it when someone more capable and willing is right there

The only way the Eclipsa plot would get the same message of "oh poor me I'm in another century and now just HAVE to be queen and constantly get my dick sucked" across would be if, like, she was unfrozen as a last resort after Star and Moon had been murdered and she was the last surviving Butterfly. But that would be a totally different show

When is star just going to shrink marco then hide him in her panties so no one can find him for a while?

>oh if it also includes Sabrina's original voice actor
there we go. FTFY, senpai

Why put her in an outfit like that if you aren't going to capitalize on it?

all this time Chantelle been doing mad squats

Attached: acb3b484d776e3d649ce5a7888d0e50378f2b1ad.jpg (745x1072, 55K)

Woah now! That might be a little too distracting from whatever's going on in the show!

As long as Eclipsa doesn't do shrink someone first, then we'll have another episode of hypocrite Star telling her she is untrustworthy for using dark spells... even though we all know Star would totally do that too.

Attached: 91d835398c943f89e6037aca480395ba.jpg (410x250, 20K)

Why doesn't Janna just teach Marco how to rape girls? He'd be a Chad in no time that way. He'd be Marchad.

simpler times

Attached: 320f31c20c23f7dd680aca7c5d87ebb6861bd782.gif (500x281, 1.02M)

>tfw no shrinking episode

It's the perfect show for that, I mean come on.

Janna is pure, Globgor is the one with knowledge regarding pillaging and everything involved in it.

Attached: 54f9db879810d12695e8773ab4191e7a.jpg (735x421, 54K)

>Janna is pure

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Janna is pure, pure evil

>implying Tom wouldn't shrink him first just to be an asshole

>Stopped being beta
>Got the girl
>Banged Hekapoo
>Would argue with star and shit talk villains
>Had purpose in the plot
True that star helped but he went from 1 to 11 cuck after battle of Mewni.

Damn I love those Calart's armpits.

He didn't bang Hekapoo, Star interrupted right before it hapened.

Fuck Star. Marco could have had a great ending with either of the finest girls this show has to offer.

Attached: 3d8e9f1e955f6f08879e87e1cdedee89.jpg (736x736, 98K)

Brittney getting removed from this show was the canary in the mine shaft.

I think we already established that the Butterfly pussy make guys retarded

Marco had retarded goals in his life like talking to a girl or humiliating a little kid in a strip mall dojo but al least he was his own man. He had his own dreams, now is just a pet.

adult Marco needs adult Jackie

Attached: 407e749794d99359a206687c3e9b94201e6f5a51.png (521x810, 242K)

I just don't get what was the point of making Star confess if she was going to date Tom afterwards.

Marco ruined his relationship with Jackie because of Star's selfishness.

Attached: 6ebac06e7c59db93ceae934d3c5d4a6f.jpg (500x430, 57K)

Janna is cute and actually really shy its just a coping mechanism

I feel like this was their intention from the very start, and it was in fact, the suits that were responsible for Marco being the character he was in season 1-2

thats just your headcanon, Janna is nothing like that

Fuck now i want eclipsa to shrink both of them
>tom gets shrunk to spy on star
>winds up IN her asshole

but she is cute!

Attached: 1496089855621.png (500x333, 217K)

agreed

Attached: 2761272c846b4f20ae88c98ae7022e4d4dffb578.jpg (543x1600, 145K)

Sorry user. That's also all in your head.

No Janna has alot of fans. She was voted for favourite girl who isn't star

Attached: 1512888637184.png (361x571, 133K)

>no episode where one of the characters is shrunken and treated like a doll

tfw no (shrunken) princess marco

>reee leave
ahahah

Attached: hekapo.png (467x461, 109K)

we need a spin off that focus on what would happen if Marco stayed an adult

Attached: 8553ad2b2f1c65db3b9eb4d2527d1a776bb9b049.png (2558x1800, 2.17M)

Janna is so awesome. Even as a sexslave she owns it

Mewman pussy trumps all.

>Marco had retarded goals in his life
He was literally 15 years old.
>now is just a pet.
And he likes it that way. I mean look at this fucking bastard. They just discussed their boundaries in the kissing booth. He swore a fuckin oath to be Star's best friend. He KNOWS she and Tom are together.

And then he goes on tempting Star with shit like this. Literal dick pics. What a slut.

Attached: marco STOP BEING LEWD.png (1357x3147, 1.18M)

When is Tom gonna man up and fuck Marco? He wants that tight human ass.

this image need to be expanded upon

no thanks

Series finale, be patients my fellow fujo/fudan, it will finally be our time for sure.

*ahem* FUCK STAR BUTTERFLY!!

She can’t even make cool inventions like my niggas Phineas and Ferb.

Attached: 414F645E-B32E-418F-8C48-01EFB73B2C90.png (481x500, 353K)

This.

Enough lesbian endings, we need a gay one.

Attached: ea5fd1631abaf45c7db6fbe1363a3039.jpg (540x433, 59K)

Attached: 1553535820765.jpg (960x1280, 167K)

I will forgive all this show's mistakes if that happens.

Attached: 3287f23fff8f3685c3a53438f584d8af.jpg (564x798, 127K)

Broly requires cute and perfect Starco images now

Attached: F7004487-4200-454F-956F-992B2EC5AD34.gif (739x422, 2.86M)

Based and gaypilled

Janna is clearly best, and more of her should be posted.

Attached: 1552423293767.gif (600x557, 367K)

Want...my .....Janna episode

Attached: lol.gif (600x337, 127K)

GAAAAAAAY

>Starco Brolyposting

Been a hot minute since I’ve seen one of these

why this started? whatahell does Broly have to do with Star vs?

I knew there are more Janna fags

Attached: 1486272775192.png (387x511, 213K)

...please tell me thats from robot chicken

STARCO IS DEAD!

nope random user on /Aco/

Idk either man but at one point there would be moments in the middle of threads where someone would post Broly and everyone would flood the thread with Starco pics until Broly was pleased and teleported away

CUTIES GONNA CUTE

Attached: 34623626.png (480x900, 69K)

Mewman bug pussy >>>>>>> fatty smol demon pussy > earth skater pussy

Attached: Mewberty is heaven.png (1242x213, 60K)

Gay and perfect

Attached: a230f2afcd6b3c194772f7a91d4d08d1.jpg (736x787, 75K)

oh yeah, higgs was a character

Attached: 0f1e90191bd3716be5f80105693f3ddd7aa726d7.jpg (700x500, 100K)

Can you believe it was actually made by user? He also made Eclipsa and some other stuff. I wish I had more pics.

FUCK YOU

Attached: 1553436834883.png (960x1024, 105K)

Attached: 05842C8B-D570-4B0F-8337-6AE656C8F547.jpg (933x1200, 120K)

Star is not "cute" She is an ugly bug and not worthy of anything. A blended sjw cuck who thinks monsters are people.

Marco is a trap not a gayboy.

Higgs is a Janna for poor people

Based Broly

Attached: Cute and perfect cuddlebug.png (1280x818, 699K)

CUTE

Attached: C472EA6A-01C4-4BA0-BF6D-D88F17C41250.jpg (752x1063, 107K)

>Why didn't you tell me that you knew I cheated on you! who dare you tom
fuck off star

the superior bug pussy

Attached: Game_of_Flags_10.png (1920x1080, 959K)

Praise based Brolyposter

Attached: FF7BE8FE-C229-4006-A840-42D01FE517C7.jpg (400x400, 37K)

SHUT UP! Star is cutie. She'll learn her lessons.

Attached: huuuuugs.jpg (1600x900, 258K)

:3

Attached: CF846C32-7162-4810-AC79-F7AD3F23EC7D.jpg (168x300, 8K)

you know Broly is retarded right?

Attached: 4348834.png (1280x991, 298K)

This pleases Broly, you may carry on again mortals

Attached: A4C014F0-66A6-456A-BF4E-C4265A788039.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Attached: professionalsleepingbag.jpg (1280x938, 324K)

Because he wants to be dominated by Star.

Ok, but when will Marco impregnate that Aryan girl?

moarrrrrrrrrr

But Saint Broly, Starco is no longer perfect nor cute, is cuckery and cringe.

Pathetic. Your Waifu is shit.

Attached: 391FA39C-76B1-4509-9953-03AEB5C30DAF.jpg (680x960, 54K)

Yes, but he is OUR retard.

Attached: 3262680.png (1280x875, 341K)

I only have so much Janna to post, though.

Attached: 1521386325813.png (992x556, 414K)

no u

Once she fully becomes the new Queen of Darkness.

Attached: 1552345004960.jpg (700x1247, 219K)

This thread is about to end. It's our time now

Attached: 1529889110643.png (968x1456, 1.26M)

Marco was always a "nobody" and that never mattered to Star.

Attached: cute.png (480x740, 299K)

Star is best girl. Your propaganda and filthy, flip posting won't sway me.

Attached: viewimage~01.png (1000x1279, 333K)

i'm glad you post again. i like your drawings user

Attached: 1522348542325.png (630x800, 253K)

Marco had never actually done anything with the sword, and was never going to be able to do anything with it since you can't cut people in a TV-Y7 rated show. It's just as well that he lost it.

No U. Star can’t even make her own inventions. And probably doesn’t know how to play Fortnite.

Attached: 8270E150-3550-49C0-BCB1-CEEFFD5F1283.jpg (929x1024, 76K)

Be swayed!

Attached: 1522267912459.png (438x650, 381K)

SOMEONE should really organize the booru better. I can't find a single fucking sfw picture without having to comb through THOUSANDS of fuckin porn.

Attached: a1ba39f92de7c22b306ea8d106b814d447af1e39.png (2220x1098, 2.36M)

Attached: Marcos harem.jpg (2400x1350, 586K)

I hope the image size isn't also a ranking. It would be bad if something would happen....

Attached: 1496723051083.png (632x608, 70K)

The romance was so much better when Star abd Marco actually still seemed like best friends, not "princess and errand boy". That and they shilled the hell out of it to pander to shippers so that kinda just ruined it as well. Would've been so much better had they been less upfront about it.

just add "rating:safe" to your search

Yes she can. She invents her own spells.

And Fortnite is trash

Attached: f0ac3eac5803777426b863a18263abf8a50684b6.jpg (1200x834, 713K)

And literally the very next line in that journal entry starts in with how Star really DOESN'T understand lots of stuff about Earth. She was literally lying to herself in that journal, claiming she understood things better than she really did.

>without having to comb through THOUSANDS of fuckin porn.
and thats a bad thing why?

Attached: 1473467275595.gif (540x294, 1.26M)

I refuse

Attached: janna_brushing_teeth.png (432x640, 20K)

When has Janna ever NOT been wrong and weird?

Oh nice. Cheers.

Attached: 63d88979536304c300dbe56cd49e6580b720c564.png (2480x2427, 1.94M)

Is Star dumb?

I don't want starco to be hollow, I want them to compliment each other, thinking "he's cute" "I like having adventures with her" or some shit is disappointing, they helped each other to be better persons, now is a master/servant relationship. Even if he was "nobody" he was a real person not Star's lapdog

You people will see the light eventually

Attached: ohmy.jpg (528x539, 96K)

Because I don't want to be constantly horny. Sometimes a little cute and perfect is what I need.

Attached: 347432356.jpg (1277x1372, 395K)

>and was never going to be able to do anything with it since you can't cut people in a TV-Y7 rated show

Globgor got away with everything and his bloodbaths, pillaging and Spiderbite eating stories made it to a TV-Y7.

What a guy!

Attached: e6c2ac1d198a67bc6e6d3336c1e969bc.jpg (735x821, 104K)

Attached: holy trinity.jpg (960x960, 128K)

delete...didn't someone draw a sexy version of this?

Attached: 1486300009993.jpg (701x701, 37K)

user, thats called a lamp and we all have seen one

>hey, look Ferb. This Starfag is still delusional about his Waifu being shit. It’s not our fault We have the title of the longest Show on the network and this user’s Sailor moon Trash is gonna end this year.

Attached: AA8D3B90-D074-4A4B-BCB9-0F325046A5BF.jpg (560x375, 33K)

Attached: 1531493700700.png (145x147, 20K)

remember. on the 14. they will do magic together

Attached: 1511049674982.gif (500x276, 2.59M)

Attached: ab3dc579e9c5e132e5005998d078051f445d66d281a2dc7860b8e8129ee5dc30.png (1280x7680, 1.98M)

God has personally come to you and has ordered you to come up with a better season 3 than the one we got. How do you appease God?

Attached: 1552136986232.jpg (2448x3264, 1.68M)

He does it every friendship thursday

Attached: Bugsecks!.png (1293x729, 682K)

I don't care about your opinion. Svtfoe made it as long as it possibly could. I'm content.

Attached: despacito.jpg (720x725, 115K)

We'll never see Globgor earning his nickname "the Plucker of Limbs" on-screen. It's unlikely we'll ever see him actually non nom nom on Shastacan.

SAUCE

Attached: 1553378589490.jpg (800x800, 152K)

That's pretty pedo, user.

I love that fact that someone colored this. It was one of my favorite Mewberty Starco pics.

ACHTUALLY

Attached: Marco_ACTUALLY.png (800x1527, 420K)

where do you think we are

Attached: where.png (899x616, 225K)

Attached: drawing.png (600x453, 584K)

Reddit?

Season 3 should've had Marco been made a knight much to the disdain of the Mewni knights and squires. This would give an actual motivation for Marco coming over to Mewni with dimensional scissors and provide a world building/ character development with the military portion of Mewni.

Attached: Marco akira.png (1280x836, 308K)

you're welcome
img.booru.org/svtfoe//images/23/72b937726ac8cf3dc5092850ac8d13ac12f23646.png

Attached: 1551753965527.png (1240x1240, 482K)

bless you kindred spirit

Attached: 1551157898655.jpg (370x380, 111K)

More Janna is required. Points for non-standard apparel.

Attached: a25.png (590x533, 99K)

Attached: janna banana bounce.gif (500x280, 173K)

Speaking of which, what are yalls theories on what will happen in Junkin' Janna?

cocaine

She gets thrown in the trash, where she belongs

Attached: Janna_Shovelchin.jpg (1470x1580, 242K)

It's my favorite too, it's a shame that there's no more from the user who did it

Attached: snu snu.jpg (1280x1716, 151K)

That would be toxic, incel

Do you even remember what happened?
After BonBon haitus, the first episode premiere literally in dead hours, it's an unfair compassion even for Disney redditD standard.
Hell, people couldn't even make art for those episodes because it was day after day.

We don' use the T word round'these parts bucko

Attached: TanQrvm.jpg (1148x746, 147K)

I don’t know man if my daughter brought home a monster guy I’d be pretty angry

Then help out and tag shit! Your small efforts may help many other Anons sort and find the pics they're looking for!

Attached: tumblr_p0d0600uBK1vja958o1_1280.gif (800x450, 455K)

You're right I forgot about the hiatus. I hate how inconsistent airdates are for cartoons nowadays.

Anyway I think that a lot of people just fell to despair after BonBon and I didn't want to watch. But yeah the 3 month hiatus didn't help.

Attached: 1553646774129.jpg (558x487, 99K)

What, by not responding, she knows Marco is insecure, she even confessed in front of Jackie, and somehow in the end is his fault.
But after she blamed Tom for the kiss, who fucking knows what will happen, i can feel anger already.

Janna finally gets junked like she deserves?

>and I didn't want to watch

I meant PEOPLE didn't want to watch.

Attached: BURN IT.gif (500x280, 1.63M)

Just give the D for the bitch, give the D for all bitches

Attached: c0988ef6b8eb1b5be7345a2518e83b4e--couple-pics-punch-man.jpg (650x900, 94K)

I feel bad for this

It's hard to find shots of Janna out of the ordinary. They never really did a lot with her appearance-wise.

Attached: images.jpg (156x322, 8K)

who is sheeeeee

>Star's parents
i want to see more lolimoon and riverwiggum

Because we know that true love wins in the end

Attached: MOON ABOVE IS RED, MY RELATIONSHIP IS DEAD.jpg (1334x1496, 171K)

BASED!

And people like less Starco because of current Marco
Congratulation i guess retard

disgusting! DISGUSTING!

Why you have so many fags Yea Forums?

Based.

Remember fags the dick always wins.

They're being co-opted by people like Sabrina Cotugno. What did you expect?

It's only one or two cockmonglers spamming gay shit

where the FUCK IS LUDO

Attached: why.jpg (600x600, 71K)

I bet he will appear soon, maybe as a dumb spy. He's quite obsessed with Star and Marco

new thread?

Finish this one first, faggot.

>Why does the show keep pushing shit pairings like this and the one with the talking bush in the last patch of episodes?

Because the writers can't come up with any other way to make the shitty minor character have a role in the show. Why they don't just NOT give the shitty minors a role is another question, though. The show was at its best when the focus was on the actual main characters.

Brothers and Sisters. Don't let the Bush of temptation waver your belief. Know that the light of CUTE and PERFECT shines on in them as it shines on in you. Have you prayed for Starco today? I know I have.

Attached: Findo_Tree_of_Starco.jpg (1094x1538, 1.27M)

>Bon Bon the Birthday Clown
STARCO IS DEAD!

>Just Friends
STARCO IS DEAD!

>Lava Lake Beach
STARCO IS DEAD!

>Lake House Fever
STARCO IS DEAD!

For the past 3 years I've seen Starco die 4-5 times, and most likely 2 more times in Kelly's World and Curse of the Blood Moon. Even if Starco finally dies this upcoming weekend, I assure you that it's gonna comeback to just die again later on this season and in the finale, but only to be revived again before the credits.

Attached: 38eb7c8314e8290dae6bf6505a0afff4d88ff7bb.jpg (872x923, 52K)

This post is retarded.

Starco is retarded.

The show writers are retarded.

Attached: Marco sword.jpg (730x912, 68K)

Your both retarded. is based and redpilled

Attached: IMG_20190326_011916.jpg (1279x708, 129K)

> Picture taken seconds before Connie runs up from off-screen and punches Star in the fucking head

Abracadabra these hands, faggot

Marco should've been made a knight already. The entire friggin' Mewnie army wasn't even able to stall Meteora. Marco was.

>tfw this will never happen again

Attached: Screenshot_20190326-233552_Samsung Internet.jpg (2220x1080, 622K)

Your mom is retarded.

Yeah probably.

You say that and you post sarco.
???

Attached: 148825252580.png (1280x1792, 2.02M)

The staff keeps doing it because you idiots keep falling for it every time.

Marco being made a knight would be good for worldbuilding. We get to see the Mewni army, more interactions with Higgs+ the other knights being mad that some rando gets into the knights, and Marco could show off his combat skills he knows.

>An episode where Marco is at some tourney and his weapons are sabotaged but he wins through a combination of his 16 years and karate practice.
>Marco learns about Solaria and her brutality while the army have a week-long festival of combat, in order to give praise to the monster carver
>Episodes where Marco actually interacts with Mewni outside of Star

Attached: Marco in armor.jpg (1080x1651, 146K)

I wonder what made them decide to go full magical stuff instead of half and half like the beginning of S1. I've not seen much of the show but it's a pretty standard thing for fantasy media to become less impressive when you focus solely on the special stuff. It's why, quality of episodes aside, the townie stuff in SU actually works on the context of the show because it grounds things and makes even the most mundane Homeworld stuff seem grand.

Manfred literally referred to him as "Sir Marco" in Conquer. So how is he still considered a squire now?

I'm just disappointed that Marco and Hekapoo aren't bros anymore.

Attached: Star_vs_Hekapoo.png (1920x1080, 1.08M)

I despise nu star, but I'll stay in these threads.
>just leave
Make me

I've seen Starco "die" so many times that I don't care anymore

Why does she look so thin in here? Did she gain some weight later in the series?

Which is also Star's fault.

Attached: bcae22cbb039021f8b5536fbc6717e18.gif (540x300, 1.28M)

>Aren't bro's
what are you bitching about now? Hekapoo doesn't hate him or anything. Heck, she even participated in a battle that she jobbed ...AGAIN against Meteora with little to no questions asked. She walked out on Star (or was simply dismissed), but despite what she says in 'Nightlife', she's still got enough of a soft spot for Marco to to show up for a life-or-death rumble. That's gotta count for something.

Attached: nigga, wut are you talking about.jpg (1920x1080, 252K)

MEGA WHEN REEEE

Yet Marco got substituted by eagle guy. Hope he scores, unlike Mr. Down with the Patriarchy.

Attached: 8314fc16895b14f00dd9be451a77a815.jpg (736x507, 102K)

>The Bitchboy Cringe
>The Chad Splash

Marco and Janna is better than any other Marco pairing fight me well...except for MarcoXElicpsa that's equal to Janco,

Attached: Marco and Janna.png (1160x1172, 400K)

anyone have that olllld sketch of Star holding the gems in their poofed forms keeping them away from Steven saying something I think along the lines of finders keepers"? It was like before I think we even knew what she sounded like.

THIS

shes just fucking THERE, its one thing to have an intentionally annoying character but they usually atleast offer SOMETHING to the show alongside that. Ponyhead is just fucking lets grind the show/this particular episode to a grinding fucking halt to focus on this shitty horse head for 11 minutes.

this, mega when?

They worked together once but I was bummed that they never really made up.

Not gonna lie, Eclipsa bonding moments with Marco this season have been pretty cute.

Attached: 1552217193236.jpg (1600x900, 222K)

gib mega or ELSE!

JUST FUCK THE TALKING SHRUB MARCO

Tom×Marco×Janna is the ultimate threesome.

Attached: 561e5b38a705ed56af36975f1b913b7f.jpg (736x3531, 665K)

Are they trying to get through the last season as quickly as possible or what?

Seriously, if you told me back in 2015 when I was watching S1 what we'd be in for come endgame...

Attached: 1553642217919.png (296x334, 176K)

I just want Hekapoo to sit on my face.

Attached: IMG_20180406_180702_178.jpg (733x833, 71K)

I want the family Marco deserved.

Attached: d8704c525833e725fcb896f8e190069e.jpg (589x540, 76K)

Nah, it was supposed to be a crappy joke about how those buttons on traffic lights are useless and shit, basically doubles as the writer's meta commentary and portraying their collective self insert star as this omniscient being who instantly knew how things work in a foreign planet

They think keeping up will they-wont they will keep intrest in the show but it's just getting tiring.

I've been watching Sailor Moon, it's pretty good. Usagi is fun, she's a bit like S1 star without the bravery

She did lie about not knowing how to ride a bike in Season 2 as she explains how it works in Season 1.

So yes, she lied and/or played dumb sometimes.

Attached: 8c41b47764f80b31dc148d755a54f374.jpg (640x1082, 154K)

>the talking bush

kelly is precious

basically anything is better than starco imo

Attached: 1552708807031.jpg (600x922, 106K)

Nefcy was greatly influenced by Sailor Moon.

Meteora's story arc is Sailor Saturn's, age regression into a baby included.
And Eclipsa's design is clearly based on Sailor Pluto.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 111K)

OR its just shitty writing because the first half of season 2 was full of "Star running around like a retard" episodes that were essentially just rehashed from a formula season 1 had already started to move away from.

Season 1 > 2B >>>>> 2A >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3 >times-infinity 4 thus far

Attached: That means you..png (1085x579, 578K)

It's clear she lost her mine, and proven with other events this being 1 of them.

I've been here since Season 1 and I fucking hate the pathetic state the show is currently in.
I'd take Toffee stuff over shipping drama anyday.

I don't think she's happy with decorating the monster tower but I do agree she's been written incorrectly. She's been shown to want to reach out to other communities but she never actually does it which is a big problem on her character. We see that she's evicted people but hasn't given them anywhere to live. She hasn't even talked to them about it. It wouldn't made more sense if she helped them rebuild our live with the monsters but she hasn't, making her look honestly lazy and incompetent. To be fair we've seen that she's forgetful too but I don't think she should be forgetful enough to not work with the Mewmans to get them new homes. I'm surprised Star hasn't said anything to that effect either.

The reason they retconned Star being a ditz is because a dumb female protagonist is not kosher with feminism.

What is it with people pretending like Marco’s resolutions after season 2 and 3 don’t exist

There's been shipping drama since Season 2.
In fact only one of this season's episodes had anything to do with ships.
But given the next titles I'm afraid the wave might return.

Globgor (and his astronomic alpha levels) is the only interesting part of the show right now and I'm afraid Disney will ruin him for not tolerating morally grey characters in their cartoons. Same as they will with Solaria.

Attached: c08029389fe149ada786cb1a9ac8595f.jpg (735x412, 48K)

Don't forget to upload SFW stuff. Most of the uploaders are horny anons from Yea Forums, so guess what mostly gets uploaded?

The finale we deserve, but won't get.

Don't forget there are monster knights now too, how long were they squires? A week?

Attached: 59619363_p0.jpg (562x1280, 471K)

Remember this? Or the tableposting?
What happened to those fags?

Attached: 1531263487861.png (303x343, 114K)

TomStar is cute Starco is also cute.
OT3 is cute too. Tomco is cute as well.

Attached: tumblr_potjbvPILJ1qkfzbjo1_1280.jpg (1000x1060, 221K)

We don't have fun anymore. user is too busy bitching and moaning about: Eclipsa vs the Forces of Screen time, Squire Marco, Hypocrite Star, Meaningless Relationships like TomStar and Kelco, EVERYONE'S BI, Racial association within the series, Babu Meteora, and "Remember [[character name]]" .
They're so absorbed in that shit that enjoying shit like Bad Cop Star, Strawberry Deathpies, Adventures in the Neverzone with-totally-not-an-age difference-couple-its-hebephilia-haha, and Reverse-Swimsuit-Try-Ons is all too beyond their capacity for attention. Instead, they'd rather stew in disappointment and drag as many others into the pot as they can, instead of enjoying the last season we have of our beautiful Mewnian princess and Earthly Aibou for what little time we have left

Attached: 35280.png (760x1003, 811K)

lost all the good fun when the last hiatus hit and threads were booted off Yea Forums

>Don't forget there are monster knights now too, how long were they squires? A week?

Marco didn't apply because he was looking for Moon. Eclipsa likes him so it might have work this time.

Again, Star ruined his chances.

Attached: 3f1e162383c122ed998b0553e400e439.jpg (736x414, 93K)

Why cant someone tell Star how fucking toxic Ponyhead is and how Star herself is a horrible enabler for her given she is the only one Ponyhead will at all listen to?

Because Ponihead represents Nefcy's only friend in high school after everybody else hated her for cucking another girl.

Attached: 0fb14b0ce55b0401406a14233985172d.jpg (736x926, 201K)

No wonder this show is a cuckfest, good lord

cute and perfect will live on

Attached: cutenperfect.jpg_large.jpg (2048x1698, 264K)

>enjoying shit like Bad Cop Star, Strawberry Deathpies, Adventures in the Neverzone with-totally-not-an-age difference-couple-its-hebephilia-haha, and Reverse-Swimsuit-Try-Ons is all too beyond their capacity for attention

hey I actually liked all that shit

The only thing that bothers me a lot though is this. This painting. We know who it is. It's lil' Eclipsa's daddy. Probably. And a seacaptain. But he's probably dead at this point.

So WHO the fuck was speaking from behind the painting to Marco? WHY would they want to influence Marco to go to the BM Ball? HOW does cursing Star and Marco fit into their plans?

Attached: d00bdee863fd19c0b1f48b5828aabf7832134750r1-2048-1152v2_hq.jpg (1024x576, 26K)

It's just joke, turn off your brain bruh. Except with the LGBTAIQRFLMAO representation, we are dead serious.

He stares at those two from beyond the grave all day and probably just wants them to bang so he doesn't have to watch the shipping drama between them

Fucking ghost seamen. Wise in the ways of shipping.

Attached: 6TUO2A8.png (335x317, 105K)

Marco is just mentally ill.

Attached: 1523937755329.png (500x450, 285K)

I'm sorry Daron but I can't do that. If there's any one specific puzzle piece that I absolutely refuse to let go, it's this. This is such a pivotal plot point, it has to be important.

Whoever sent Marco after Star through the painting is the real stringpuller of the series, and is probably the cause of pretty much everything.

Attached: star_and_marco_blood_moon_ball_by_shounenraccoon-d92xhcf.png (700x700, 834K)

It WAS supposed to be the sea captain speaking. It's been answered by Daron and I think Aaron Hammersley a few times; the intention was to put seagull sound effects behind the voice in production to make it clear it was that guy talking, but somehow that wasn't done and a lot of the audience was left confused about who or what it was meant to be. Also the voice does sound kind of like a stereotypical sea captain.

Why Eclipsa's father would say that, I don't know. They have at least implied it's a magic portrait, maybe retaining his soul/personality or something, with Eclipsa speaking to it again in S3, but I don't know if it'll have any more significance. It's not impossible given they still keep mentioning it.

Star is also mentally ill.

Attached: star amnesia.png (540x626, 600K)

Given we have an episode dedicated to the ghost of Mewni's castle, it's possible they'll explain if the captain's spirit is trapped in the painting or if it rather was a spell created by Eclipsa, willing for a father figure

Attached: 75c6c4a1dcd40f0d0588eea45295f9a6.jpg (736x1594, 182K)

>I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna turn this page and gaze into Eclipsa's dark majykks!!!!
>Yes yes yes do it do it do it do it!!!

They are BOTH mentally ill.

Attached: S2E25_Marco_Diaz_about_to_read_Eclipsa's_chapter.png (1920x1080, 1.54M)

>Me and Tom have so much to talk about!
They don’t talk much and keep secrets from each other

>I don’t have a crush on Marco! He is just my boy-friend!
Got a crush on him and kissed him

>I didn’t know it was Marco
She definitely knew it was Marco

Nah, they are just normal teenagers doing silly stuff out of curiosity.

Moon is the weirdo who, instead of reading the chapter and learn the spell to defeat Toffee, chose to make an unnecesary deal with The Queen of Darkness. She is retarded.

Attached: 6bef6a8bee535b1cf895bbd893a66efd.jpg (736x414, 39K)

How insecure are you?

she is a woman

>Marco 50+ age
>Meteora 100+ age
is weird that Eclipsa is the youngest person here.
also, just because is technically legal doesnt mean you can fuck the baby arco, stop staring at her

I moan when I wipe my ass

This.

Glossaryck literaly opened the page where her chapter was and the spell is writen there for future queens to use it. Moon overcomplicated things.

Attached: 14.jpg (4128x2322, 2.89M)

no one is seeing the true end game

Attached: 9fd673a7d1d98107ad89befeaff8bd947c5b42ee.png (1080x1920, 520K)

This is an underrated response. Have a (you) user, for making me chuckle.

I can dig this.

Attached: bed2b58355108bc4d99a8843800c381a.jpg (540x347, 35K)

Could easily see Meteora channeling her ancient hate for Marco into the most intense of hate-fucking this side of the universe.

"I hate that I love you, and love to hate you."

Magic makes the world a weird and wonderful place.

>Marco is concerned Meteora leaves beheaded dolls inside his bed.

>Cats and other animals leave mice's corpses near their owners to show their love for them.

Baby Meteora has a tsundere crush on Marco.

Attached: 15c4289c9d8345c61d124ce60d65eebd.jpg (500x281, 28K)

Shit, the really does take a spin of things doesn't it? Specially when you consider Marco is likely Meteora's defacto babysitter. If things stay the way they are now, who what could happen between the two 15-16 years down the line.

Seems Marcoharem even plays the long game.

>is not like your butt looks cute in that dress or anythink, ba-baka
teen Meteora having a crush on adult Marco would be very cute

Just remembered I used to bite and pull the hair of the girl I liked in kindergarden.

It seems is quite common for kids to do this as they want attention of the person they fanzy but they are too nervous to interact normaly.

Attached: e7d07711d2baff718b666724b2789f0e.jpg (734x425, 51K)

>Just remembered I used to bite and pull the hair of the girl I liked in kindergarden.
user....

Attached: 1496535186694.png (512x512, 81K)

Attached: gravityfying blushes.jpg (1280x747, 262K)

Why do you think adults tease children saying "oh, so you have a crush on x" when they see a boy and a girl fighting?

Attached: c5948b751c803ab5c244d317e0a3c45d.jpg (500x286, 29K)

Attached: why.gif (500x281, 668K)

With the current state of Star vs, none of us would even call Nefcy a Hackette unironically anymore
I also miss the obligatory ''I want to nut inside Star's ass'' user

adults are mostly dumb

>You must be 18 years or older to post on Yea Forums.

anonymous, are you telling me you believe what anyone who has children tells you?

Attached: 1510333789278.png (716x587, 340K)

So you like and dislike it at the same time?

Attached: 161ed723709f72a2018407eed08eafcd.jpg (736x414, 53K)

svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=23250

Attached: Sick.gif (484x373, 2.8M)

All I really want to see the civil war break out already.
>Eclipsa can't help herself and let's Globgor free
>Moon, now a ruler again living among the Mewman refugees, heads to the temple to put an end to him permanently
>Moon faces off with Globgor and Eclipsa as the Mewmans and Monsters battle out in the city

Why can't this show do cool things like this

Thing is, if Globgor is really this big bad nigga everyone says he is, Moon would stand no chance and Obviously she would have to deal with Eclipsa too, with the wand and most likely her monster subjects.
Mewman also are actual trash at combat for the most part.
but all this can be avoided/solved if Rhomb just puts them all in a crystal and call it a season

Moon was afraid of being corrupted by the chapter, which show presented it can happen.

Star would definitely intervene to put an end to the fighting, and she is pretty powerful whenever the show remembers that she's supposed to be. And Eclipsa kicked Rhombulus's ass pretty bad when they recently faced off so she shouldn't be worried

Attached: 1553019336293.jpg (729x633, 54K)

>Moon faces off with Globgor and Eclipsa as the Mewmans and Monsters battle out in the city

None of that will happen, Nefcy is too much of a hack to let anything interesting happen on this show ever again.
Remember when Star used to casually btfo monsters and the show was FUN?

Attached: 1535303623050.gif (500x500, 2.68M)

Attached: 1553457641430.jpg (1280x1280, 219K)

CUTE and PERFECT forever.
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡━

Attached: 9b420087-5e8f-4a75-a206-01b599ed19ad.png (540x489, 137K)

>Remember when Star used to casually btfo monsters

Everything changed in Mewndepende Day (Season 1) just get over it.

Attached: a50f1b59378c7fdf82b4744272d39dc0.jpg (500x313, 45K)

He already does. He basically shares Marco with Star.

Attached: tomstarco.png (1280x5858, 1.27M)

>Show ends in threesome

I expect it from the madwoman.

Attached: 82a6c33bc9bd5e33416631a4c407a97c.jpg (735x414, 52K)

Attached: nice.png (643x538, 421K)

fpbp

Is this Loss?

Retards and made Star a bitch who can't make up her mine about boys and eclipsa hasn't a clue how to run anything.

>season 3 ratings drop was only because it was on XD
>season 4 is doing even worse on Disney Channel

she needs the crown because she needs the wand because she needs to free her husband and protect her family from the MHC. Why cant Mewmans just fuck off if they hate it so much like Buff Frog and the other monsters did?

>XD
fuck off

What was the point of Tom having a tail in the first place and calling himself a "half-monster"? was that just to get pity points from Star?

Attached: 1547825593523.png (500x400, 46K)

This is a reddit post everbody. As evidence by the "if people are posting in a thread about something they should be a fan of it" mindset. Keep searching for the downvote key. You won't fucking find it. If you want a bully free hugbox environment then you know where to fuck off to.

The ratings are even worse now because there was a year-long hiatus during which more and more people just lost interest. Even in previous hiatuses there were at least trailers and stuff being released in the interim in an attempt to restore interest, and we were given at least a vague impression of how long the hiatus would even be. But between S3 & 4 there was just silence until like a month before the new season premiered.

>calling himself a "half-monster"? was that just to get pity points from Star?

He was trying to impress Star AND try to console the monsters with something positive. Unfortunately there wasn't much he could say because while he may be a type of monster, he's a prince. He never had the same problems the general monster public had.

the Loud House is chock-full of waifus fer 'nstance

you could hang around there. then again you might already be doin that.

but user is not a pedophile

>the Loud House is chock-full of waifus
Who? Some background character with no speaking lines?

>year-long hiatus
It was 11 months and thats not much worse than the 10 months between season 1 and 2. Season 3 had a massive drop after a much shorter hiatus. Whats it going to take for you to accept the fact that quality of the show affects viewership?

That's the best you could come up with? Fuck off

>Bon Bon the Birthday Clown
I miss the good ol' Jackie times

Attached: 1531553049429.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

>star and marco broke up

Really? I haven’t been keeping up with Star vs. since Toffee died but...really?

>I'm addicted to the adrenaline of rage. Share in my misery you ignorant plebs!!
Hard pass. Rant and rave all you want, you're just ultimately going to be ignored. Oh sure, you'll get your (you)'s, if that's what your fishing for. But this shit has been spewed steadily since the end of S3... hell, from the start of S3. We've heard it all before. You're not saying anything new, or interesting or compelling. You're just wallowing in headcanon's, of opportunity lost. And if that's the case, what's the point in engaging with any of your rhetoric? Go find something you can enjoy user.

Yeah, I mean kinda... It's really stupid.
Star broke up with Marco and then Marco broke up with the mermaid and ran off to mewni. Then Star made him her personal slave and started to date Tom, but then kissed Marco and didn't tell him. Tom found out anyway and Star got mad for him for finding out but got over it after Tom apologized to her for Star cheating on him. Then Kelly told Marco that he should come over to her place to make sandwiches or something.

Attached: d5c.jpg (625x626, 76K)

I only just realised that new episodes are already out. Can someone spoonfeed me links please? I ctrl+F'd for keywords but couldn't find anything, and I really don't want to spoil myself by looking through the entire thread since NONE OF YOU USE SPOILER TAGS
I'll dump a few cute Star images I have saved in return

Attached: 1488760524903.jpg (640x640, 99K)

reminder that Tom is an actual confirmed cuck and Kelly and Marco are mostly just friends

Miss Heinous was such a good teacher kings from the mewman alliance sent theur daughters even though monster princesses were also allowed to assist.

>Miss Heinous did nothing wrong

>If it wasn't for Marco and his "end the patriachy" movement she would have remained an inmortal highly-respected educator.

>Eclipsa would still believe Star is her descendant and live happily as her cool grandma in the castle (while focusing on freeing Globgor)

>Even if she happened to find out about Meteora things might have been smoother as she had a good job and the self hypnosis kept her emotions under control. Meteora would still be the next Queen of Darkness, so no complains.

>NO PONIHEAD

Marco alone ruined everything.

Attached: 9ede78efa2abbf4962354d9b50030bcd.jpg (540x792, 43K)

whoops, image didn't attach

Attached: 1488778394124.png (812x976, 260K)

lol

Attached: 1552525947105.png (699x1200, 596K)

Attached: 72152028_p0.png (725x656, 137K)

What the fuck. Telenovela tier

Attached: DFE023D0-EB54-4F6E-A346-62980415030D.jpg (210x240, 17K)

BOOM

Season 1 & 2
mega.nz/#F!D8AyFbiS!TpnOlAx2_IG1bzryIlg9Sw
Season 3
mega.nz/#F!mfZCESyT!LG4hOsxr3R9CgqoRTMThzA

S04E01 - Butterfly Follies
mega.nz/#!jB42hSCZ!Omxep1PY9H3TGuU9xUUD7GqyvW8bL7R0c5YR8cAHcV8

S04E02 - Escape From the Pie Folk
mega.nz/#!SVhEmQIZ!_Io4k94moqJRnt9ZOAAQF7-1mOs_0xl-LAVUpwuqjbI

S04E03 - Moon Remembers _ Swim Suit
mega.nz/#!YpgjWArB!MlqwP6812bT4itHw9DDdfoRo80pnBRSRg0f9AAmisxk

S04E04 - Ransomgram _ Lake House Fever
mega.nz/#!k0w3VS5I!5njN8Btq6DHXkI5LswwkmZpdhOVDKPqsgCH2sQM_D_w

S04E05 - Yada Yada Berries _ Down by the River
mega.nz/#!h1QxBKTQ!8AJRii9OiWnJYZhIqazMzHI11KGrdQK-XiSHXUuijGM

S04E06 - The Ponyhead Show! _ Surviving the Spiderbites
mega.nz/#!h8BVxaKR!fohrRgvt_21qr6QTN3wXqXfUWnw2IA-Rx145nUQXzvk

Attached: 1524018833480.jpg (1100x638, 417K)

Attached: 1488784729118.jpg (564x752, 41K)

just read the fucking thread or just go to kimcartoon you cuck
>b-b-b-b-b-ut streamming...

You rock! Thank you!

Attached: 1488791587542.gif (500x250, 1.19M)

It's hard to read the thread while doing pic related to avoid spoilers

Attached: 1488780245107.jpg (308x394, 18K)

Why don't people already have their preferred streaming sites found?
Relaying on megas can leave you waiting for days before someone bothers to make one and the quality is more or less the same anyways.

Attached: 1553400422780.jpg (948x843, 112K)

He's got 1 problem, and that's keeping star.

Kelly is forever stuck with Tad.

I don't even know why it's such an issue when you can just look for the links in the threads on Sundays. Like you don't even have to hang out in one all day; just check the archives or something for the Star thread on Sunday.

Age don't matter, people fall in love with the characters personality too you know.
Stop holding your Dick in your hands and use your dam brains

This is when Bitch Star starred, what she started doing to marco

>Age don't matter,
user...

>Blood Moon Curse involves the chosen pairing fighting against the whole underworld to avoid extincion.

Please let it be something like this. Only an ancient curse could end TomStar right now.

Attached: 3a95c03e9aa47c3892cd5b810a497150.jpg (541x673, 67K)

All Kelly is going to do is friend zone marco.

>Tom and Star is still a thing

>Kelly is going to Friend Zone Marco.

That'd be pretty neat. Even better if Marco got a custom doomslayer armor.

Attached: 1549176895971.jpg (500x464, 226K)

Stop acting like a little fucking child,
people fall in love with the characters personality too you know.
Stop holding your Dick in your hands and use your dam brains.

Attached: interesting (you).png (923x1090, 420K)

Yeah, I think it's time to abandon the thread.

NEW THREAD, GET IN HERE FAGLORDS!

Attached: 1547770629770.png (1447x1466, 925K)

Just realized Eclipsa has a huge black armor in her bedroom, like the ones Star casted during Mewpendence Day (which the first queen used to massacre monsters)... and the madwoman keeps it in a Monster Temple.

Based.

Attached: 97ed1d8947584c4c77c17d466b0a317f.jpg (736x417, 60K)

>not even at bump limit
this is why Yea Forums mods booted us

well, 7 posts to go

ok Loud House pedo

Why a new thread?

Attached: d857ee86d9fb82600acc805167f2200c.jpg (736x409, 42K)

because this one is almost at bump limit

aaaaaaand its gone

Oh well, someone else gets to make the next one if they care enough.

any ideas why?

Last post for Starco

Star is a nudist

WAKEKANDA FOREVER!

Man, whath's wrong with those snipers.

This is why we don't make them early, numbnutz. Cuz of the anal retentive jannies.

Don’t call it a general or make it look like one, mods get really touchy with that

fair but at that point we had 10 or so post left, assumed that by that time it would be already over the limit.

Yeah, I had a feeeling, but didn't see any indication of it but will keep that in mind if theres next time.

What's wrong with having a general thread when it's not hiatus?

so, new thead?

not yet, better to wait for full archive.

I guess someone made the next thread, time to move over there I suppose.

I used to rely on Megas too, but now I realize I can just as easily keep watching the new episodes on the same site I've been using for the past weeks to binge-watch the previous three seasons. Thanks user for the wake-up call.
cartoonson.tv/cartoons/view/id/star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-tv-series/season/4

its still a general
just remember mods=gods

Talking with your dick again

*ahem*

FUCK JANNIES