Miraculous Ladybug thread

"Sanagreste is apparently a thing" edition.

Attached: tumblr_pnqums8DQb1whqznyo1_1280.png (1280x1708, 930K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IVjr6S1fI3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's the irony.

It actually would explain why Nathalie is fiercely fixated on bringing back the wife of the guy she's in love with, lol.

There had better an announced airdate for the next episode if you're making this thread.

Dude, with the way this show handles their episodes, I've given up on airdates. Sick of "Oh wait, we're delaying the episode. Wait 4 more weeks."

Marinette is for rape.

Alya is better character.

Attached: Alya Face Expression.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Can I rape Alya than?

No Jim Gordon. Now get me pictures of Spiderman. I want that web-crawling menace prosecuted!

And also raped.

>TFW you noticed Nathalie from the beginning as a character
>No one else cared who Nathalie was till the show introduced a love triangle/possible one true 3-sided ship between her, Gabriel, and Emelie.
>TFW you realize it doesn't matter because Nathalie is finally getting noticed all the same

Attached: Nathalie Adrien.gif (500x200, 1.93M)

Greatest tragic surrogate mom ever. She doesn't know she's been fighting her own "child". Nathalie and Adrien 4Life.

(Hope Astruc doesn't have her killed off.)

Attached: tumblr_olg2acJIC51rkg1tuo1_1280.jpg (1280x1656, 328K)

Nah, he'll just make her go insane with power instead.

Damn it. I don't want crazy evil Nathalie. I want tragic Nathalie, torn between her loyalty & love for Gabriel and her surrogate mom feelings for Adrien.

I want the audience to tear up for her.

youtube.com/watch?v=IVjr6S1fI3I

Why did he call her "Nathalie Heartless"? Like she doesn't seems heartless to me

It's an ironic name.

If anything, she's one of the most passionate characters of the show under her mask of stoicism.

And she really is trapped.

If she betrays Gabriel, she sends the love of her life to prison & ruins whatever chance Adrien has to see his mother again.

Would Adrien ever forgive her for that? She can't take the risk.

Even if he forgave her, she'd know she was the cause of more of his pain.

It's not as simple as "Gabriel is evil so I must stop him" for her.

He said from the moment "Le Paon" was introduced that she would be worse than Hawk Moth. Pretty obvious to me that Nathalie's going to lose her mind as the damaged Miraculous twists her up both physically and mentally.

Because 1) the second-in-command betraying the boss is a trope as old as dirt and 2) Astruc can't write subtlety for shit.

She's basically a Samurai retainer. "My Master, right or wrong". Even as Catalyst, she never expressed hatred towards Cat Noir and Ladybug. They're just in the way.

Attached: tumblr_pdfdc3FheR1qcapj4o1_1280.jpg (1280x1481, 329K)

Damn it Astruc. You have a tragic character but you have no idea how to milk the drama for all it is worth. You could make the audience cry, not eye-roll.

Come on man, wise up to what you have. She's a tragic antagonist/surrogate mom to Adrien.

Astruc, I hate you.

Attached: Nathalie.png (735x527, 173K)

>If she betrays Gabriel, she sends the love of her life to prison
More likely Gabriel takes his own life than let the law intervene. He won't be taken alive.

He only wants you to cry for Marinette and Adrien's relationship. Everything else is irrelevant.

I don't remotely care about that. There's no emotional drama to it compared to Nathalie, Gabriel and Emelie.

"I'm in love with my evil boss who is married to a comatose woman, while my surrogate son moonlights as one of the superheroes I'm fighting to bring back my boss's unconscious wife and it raises the question of whether or not I was more than just an employee of theirs in the past. My life is so confusing!!!!"

And Astruc wants to screw all that up by making her a generic "I'm bonkers now, so from Hell's heart, I push a button and I blow thee up" villain.

Too bad, because you're not who he's writing for.

>HAWKMOTH: "Catalyst, you exist to pull me down. You contradict the fact that you, still want me around. And it's all downhill from here."
>CATALYST: "I know. Caught up in the middle. I cry, just a little. When I think of letting go."

Attached: Nathalie Gabriel.png (540x409, 196K)

Or he has no idea of the shortcomings of the dated "Sailor Moon" formula from the early 1990s.

Oh, he knows the shortcomings. He just chooses to literally reuse them by the letter.

Which is why Astruc is a lazy hack.

He can make great supporting characters but REFUSES to do a thing with them.

Now he's going to nerf ensemble darkhorse Nathalie.

She is not trapped and genuinely supports Hawk Moth's cause.
She literally said she hates LB and CN in Mayara.

Nathalie is just an ubercuck.

>Loves Gabriel
>Wants Emelie to keep him

I don't get your reasoning.

So what happens when she finds out her surrogate son is her adversary?

She kills him regardless. She justifies it by saying that Gabriel can just wish him back to life once he gets those Miraculous.

Literally everything is expendable in Gabriel's mad campaign as it is.

I want to give Marinette a spanking.

Do you think Gabriel has ever fucked his wife while she’s in a coma?

You have a seriously low opinion of Nathalie don't you, lol?

No, but I suspect Gabriel and Emelie weren't "just friends" with Nathalie.

Attached: 1553204971906.jpg (970x970, 79K)

Everything and everybody exists only as a plot device for Astruc to push his "love square". It's just how he writes this show, and I recognize it as such.

Ugh, the wasted potential of "Miraculous Ladybug" never ceases to amaze me. And Astruc is so high on his ego he doesn't even realize it.

He realizes it and doesn't care, as evidenced by all the people on Twitter he tells to fuck off and blocks for daring to question his "vision".

Ah yes, the "wasted potential" argument. When the show had equal potential to be a garbage pile, or an equal potential to be kinda mediocre.

You had the potential to be a genius scientist that cures cancer. Why are you such a disappointment, user?

Oh please. The show DOES have potential. We could have had all the characters fleshed out and given arcs, since Akumatization lends itself to character study and morality plays.

But nope, we have repackaged "Sailor Moon" from 1990 given to us in the mid-2010s. And boy did that formula age badly.

Alya didn't have this satellite character with barely any to do on the show (besides the occaisional "put on superhero clothes").

She could have her own arc. Same with Chloe, who I want to become addicted to combat.

No. But he most likely jerked off to her.

Lot of could haves and would haves in this show, but doesn't change the fact that Astruc doesn't give a shit about anything but the square.

So either get used to it or just stop watching.

I'm really shocked no one has made a "Shinji joke" image about that yet. Gabriel going, "I'm so messed up".

Or even Nathalie if you want to be extra taboo.

I'd rather her become addicted to altruism, rather than end up like Rachel in Animorphs.

Could actually have it both ways. First Chloe overdoes it (growing pains of being a heroine), before she finally understands it.

If you passively accept that something sucks, it will never change for the better. You must speak out.

Do we really want Nathalie to be a generic villainess?

People have been speaking out, and Astruc essentially tells them "Shut up, fucks! It's MY show." before blocking them.

No, but Ayla can rape Marinette

It almost happened.

Attached: lewdybug.webm (608x336, 1.17M)

Marinette somehow attracts confident brown girls to assault her.

Attached: 1550508061254.webm (1280x720, 1.08M)

At the beginning of 0:08, Marinette has a clear look of longing.

>That moment where Queen Bee (I know this is Queen Wasp in the pic) was frozen solid in the French dub by the puppet-master

I loved that part. It lasted a precious few seconds. It was in "Hero's Day"(?), second part.

Attached: Queen Wasp.jpg (1080x602, 39K)

Thin-skinned hack.