What do you think about Drew Pickles?

What do you think about Drew Pickles?

Attached: Drew_Pickles.png (258x409, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u0dYARY3flI
youtube.com/watch?v=qE4rxGtIgZs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I sure do think of him.

That he's almost a banable offense

He's the gayest man alive

Why?

He is Stu's brother.

He looks familiar

Attached: 1536151206190.jpg (269x306, 14K)

I think his wife dominates him, while she makes Johnathan watch just to let them both know who the HBIC

>THAT WAS SWELL

This despite the fact that he rapes Angelica on a day to day basis.

looking back he is probably a literal cuck with zero selfrespect and ambitions.

I hate what he did to Chaz in the rich episode, he belittles Stu, and he feeds into Angelica's shitty behavior.

Didn't he lose Tommy's father's money? And was supposed to be a good accountant at that?

This is a terrible picture of him, lol.

He is really really really really really gay.
*swoosh swoosh swoosh swoosh swoosh*

He is the gayest man in the universe.

Where did that meme even come from?

1000% chad

>doesn't beat or hit angelica even though she deserves it
>not a workaholic
>drives a bmw 7 series
>hot aryan wife
>makes time for family
>majority of conflict with stu is telling him how stupid his toy career is

Attached: drew.png (500x382, 205K)

>1000% chad
>doesn't beat or hit angelica even though she deserves it

You think a true Chad physically assaults children?

A bad father.

it's called discipline

a chad's child wouldn't need it

Isn't he just Father from KND?

Bag, he is swell

Newgrounds, way back in the prehistoric times of 2005

Attached: CFDE44AE-7279-4DE9-AAB0-5DBD396182B1.jpg (446x1227, 880K)

Attached: 4AEA6A5D-F87E-48B9-BCCD-62BAB21C42BF.jpg (679x1207, 824K)

Attached: 00E6F53C-2AB3-4870-959E-1E57A7E03448.jpg (717x668, 307K)

What do you think of Stu Pickles?

I sure do think of him.

A true Chad eats children.

>the virgin Omnivore VS the CHAD cannibal

OODLES OF FUN
BAG, THAT WAS SWELL

I miss ytmnd

>drives a bmw 7 series
Thought Charlotte drives that, and he drives that weird ass Toyota minivan

Attached: Raziel has lost control of his series.jpg (567x513, 127K)

He's definitely watched his wife fuck a nigger or two

>prehistoric

This is the only reply I've seen that actually addresses OP's question satisfactorily.

Anyone know the episode name? I wouldn't mind watching it desu

Kudos to klasky-coupons for creating such a realistically slimy character. If not for Stu I could totally see Drew dumping Lou at an old-age home and never visiting until identification day.

I forget what he did for a living, shit I actually thought Charlotte was the breadwinner in his family since she's the one that's shown doing some kind of work while Drew's just sorta there.

Text to speech gay videos

hes a sexy faget

Chuckie is Rich

I think you mistook CHAD for CHUD.

They forgot Ronald McDonald aka The Penis Clown

He lost control of his life.

He's part of the barney club
You know how we feel about barneys here

thats a big box of pudding

>you have no insurance, no savings, no real job, and another kid on the way
Fuck off you dick, he's raising your child for free because your wife is too busy making money while all you do is get into childish pissing matches with your brother and father.

100% dipshit/ republican
>loveless marriage
>wife probably cheating on him with Jonathan
>powerless psuedo-father figure
>either knows his daughter is a bully, and enables it, or has not idea what does on in his own house
>daughter doesn't respect him
>allows wife to set unrealistic expectations and standards for their daughter by hiring a Santa actor. Real world is going to hit hard.
>possessions define him
>visibly distant relationship with family overall
>has money and homespace for father, his father chooses the better son
>wife isn't even that hot - Mrs. Carmichael is superior, Betty is second
>condesending snob, has nothing of value to say

The superior of the Pickle Brothers
>close relationship with father - helps him in his old age
>Red head wife he bangs raw, although she needs a new hair style
>Multi-faith household, more holidays
>has dog
>acceptable relationship with wife's parents
>reasonably priced car, probably paid off
>evidently knows how to make pudding from scratch - instant does not involve a stove top
>knows when he's lost control of his life - honest with his limitations
>honest and communicative with wife
>actual fucking inventor who created a robot with human movements

It's for the Elder God. Raziel told him no more yogurt, after all.

Didn't he blow his whole lottery money on an ear water gun?

No, that was Chuckie's dad, Chazz. Drew was an investment banker, and blew Chazz' money after Chazz hired him to manage his lottery winnings

He is really really gay.

There’s no way he’s a good investment banker if he blew what was likely around 8 million in 90’s cash on an ear cleaner. He could have cashed into literally any dotcom bubble startup and cashed out for double his money that week

I like the way he carried Angelica out of the circus when she shat herself.

Attached: 15BCB89A-AFAA-49CC-B83F-CD72DFDCBA08.jpg (635x636, 96K)

Go ahead, user. Explain yourself.
We're all waiting.

Metrosexual retard

stu i have a bad feeling about my dead wife

Discipline teaches children that they should be satisfied with what they are given rather than what they want. Angelica, like her mother, will become highly successful because she was never indoctrinated with false limitations.

Spanking is illegal. It counts as child abuse and you can go to prison and have your children taken away.

Attached: jokey.jpg (577x1280, 702K)

He's basically a middle man between two powerful women and probably will never be accepted other than someone who kept the house clean while the other one went to work for a company on a daily basis.

If anything, Drew Pickles I actually hate the most becuase he knows how his wife can get so wrapped up in work and instead of actually sitting one on one with her and figure out a better plan to survive with their kid or do the world a favor and not have Angelica.

"They make it work" Managing a child is different than just simply having a child that didn't hurt themselves. And Angelica basically holds the issue of what happens when a mom is so focus on herself, she emulates the behavior that Angelica sees. Angelica doesn't see a strong and independent woman in a capitalistic society. Angelica sees a bossy bitch towards others and that's why Angelica acts out the most. And it's kinda sad because Angelica at the end of the day is the by-product of this abrasive attitude. Similar how Tommy is inventive, the twins are always communicating with each other, and Chucky is an anxiety wreck whose cowardly in the face of danger but also a control freak.

Point is: Mind what you're doing in front of kids.

I used to think that to but Jonathan is clearly a faggot so eh.

I always liked when she’d get her comeuppance, or just desserts, in the end, and how Drew would be stuck having to help her mitigate the aftermath. (Like when she would VOMIT all over his clothes.)

Like this.

Attached: F76F30CF-D1B1-4DC7-9414-0144C284EB56.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Drew: Honey, you look a little sick!
Angelica: BLEUELELK!!!!!
Drew: Oh, no! All over my new sweater!
Angelica: Slurp.
Drew: Oh, come on, let’s clean this up.

Tommy: Hey, Chuckie! If Angelica had your eyes on the whole time, then what were those eyes you stepped on and broke?
Grandpa: [stumbling] Now where in Taranation did I put my specs?

She also vomited at the end or “Ransom if Cynthia.”

Attached: 18755382-7236-436B-B471-100FC2A403FC.jpg (640x480, 76K)

sauce on episode please

The end of Ransom if Cynthia:

Drew: Isn’t this lucky? Cynthia’s not lost after all! Now we can return the new Queen Cynthia doll.
Angelica: BLEUELELK!!!!!
Drew: Oh no!

Sucks he died in that quadrillion-anal penetration incident.

The virgin Drew vs the chad Stu

Like stu and lou its spelt dre. No w needed.

>spanking is illegal
you must live in a eurocuck country because even California let's you beat your kids if they act like unruly little shits.

Really kind of the odd man out; doesn't seem to have a strong relationship with anyone on the show, capitulates to Angelica constantly and is henpecked by Charlotte. Seems self-conscious and anxious, unlike Stu who while kinda clueless at least has a good heart and cares about his family. Drew probably does too, but he gets caught up being petty and not doing what's ultimately required of him.

She’d been trying to scare Chuckie into thinking he was a clown all day. Then she snuck in with the flying trapeze artist, looked down, slipped off, got tossed around by him. Then when she hit the net, she looked up to see an angry Drew, her eyes rolled towards her butt as she said, “Uh-oh!” And a Cary noise was heard.

And a farting noise was heard. He is then seen carrying her out like that.

Drew scaring the literal shït out of Angelica, who has been eating like a horse all day and was just tossed around like a ball in the air.

Attached: 49015803-139D-41B2-9BB0-2BC6274943D7.png (1136x640, 909K)

Hmmmm! If I didn’t know better I’d think she had a full diaper in that picture too!

Diaper, panty, bloomer, pull-up whatever she wears.

Kain is deified

Technically it was his fault Grandpa almost got fucking auctioned

Doesn't Stu have like an Engineering degree? He can easily get a job if times do get tough, but as it stands now hes able to follow his dream job of making toys.

This fucking show gets more bizarre everytime I go back

youtube.com/watch?v=u0dYARY3flI

This. He was an engineer that had demonstrable circuit systems and machining experience. He was never going to be in over his head with that skill set.

Lost Chuckie's father's money.

A gross? Stu, that's a 144 eggs!

Attached: Stop the timestream, I want to get off.jpg (544x400, 42K)

I think of autistic retards and text to speech voices now.

youtube.com/watch?v=qE4rxGtIgZs

whats that one youtube vid where drew is in a train or something and he keeps ramming into a tunnel? It's one of those text to speech ones, but i cant find that specific one.

Attached: 474353AC-8F21-4338-8CA8-A8C142B75F25.jpg (1000x736, 71K)

She 100% fucks Jonathan, but he's only doing it to keep his job

He licks angelica's pink cunny every night.

i found a sexy anime style interpretation of him and his wife on deviantart that was better than it had any right to be years ago and i've never found it since, i think about it at least once every few days and have tried to find it at least twice in the past three months.

I like Michael Bell's voice

>be me
>watch Rugrats
>realize I'm Angelica with the bully behavior and negligent parents - a narcissist asshole mom who is a partner at a major law firm, vs pushover but still arrogant father who takes out his shit on others
>be just as spoiled and horrible
>see my most horrible, monstrous self through every episode where Angelica is pure evil
>feel guilty whenever Angelica does all those horrible things
>hate myself
>mfw I'm a boy
doesn't bother me anymore since I stopped being such a cunt but goddamn it I saw my Jungian shadow with that monstrous character
Angelica is seriously the most evil character in cartoon history

Attached: fuck my life.gif (500x301, 1003K)