Chozen

Was it good ?
I liked it .

Attached: Chozen_1-1.jpg (1920x1035, 689K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kimcartoon.to/Cartoon/Chozen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I liked it too, even though it wasn't exactly "good"

Not great but the final rap battle was memorable.

So WHATS the name of the show! I was looking for the source of that gay twerking bears gif for so long

Chozen look it up, it was pretty funny

No DVDs of what I can see but various accounts have uploaded episodes. How nice of them. I been meaning to finally finish it.

I didn't even realize that was Hannibal Burress and Michael Pena.

Episodes on the youtubes I meant to say.

you can find all of them here
kimcartoon.to/Cartoon/Chozen

Off-topic but does anyone remember that Netflix show with puppets? The one with the dog protag?

lovely

It really feels as though Archer was the only FX animated series with any real staying power, compared to Chozen and Unsupervised.

Is it Greg the Bunny?

Chozen was ahead of its time, probably would've done better today in more gay-friendly times.

Nope

Buddy Thunderstruck?

Its been over two years now. Its dead beyond all doubt.

Yes, what one!

Chosen. I have the whole season. I can pop it up on my mega if you guys want.

Both were great, but Archer had the advantage of all the old AS fans of Sealab and Squidbillies behind it and then the added bonus of H. John Benjamin fans looking for more stuff of the guy with Bob's Burgers

Chozen and Unsupervised also had to go on after with no real push behind them, doomed from the start

It came out in the mid-2010's, the time was plenty gay friendly, Chozen was just not your typical gay directed show

If Chozen was a more stereotypical gay show it would have been more popular. Which is sad

maybe not that, But Chozen the character was not a great person, sure he was gay before going to prison, but coming out and keeping the prison attitude while being openly gay and straight up abusive to the people around him most of the time isn't something gay people would rally behind and want to show off as representation

That being said though Chozen works great as a character for the show and is funny, just not a role model

i've fapped to this show before
Chozen is a chad hunk

Attached: chozen1.gif (491x295, 316K)

it was good, I don't know why it wasn't more popular. Probably this

I liked it. But pic related is my favorite gay Yea Forums show

Attached: 0_YpSYgsv39TleNJkk.jpg (960x1440, 285K)

>he's gay because he did gay stuff in prison and realized he liked it

It's a little silly

There were 3 extra dvd episodes from what i ve gathered, could you guys upload them at least?

mongrels?

I feel like it was made just for me, because I'm a chubby chaser that loves hip hop.

That is a tiny censor bar.

I'm into it.