This show fucking sucks

this show fucking sucks

i tried watching the first few episodes the other day but couldn't take it any longer as it was so annoying and cringe and i hate the whole trio
why did you people watch and enjoy this garbage back in the day?
was there really nothing better to watch at the time?

Attached: eee_header1.jpg (1000x603, 84K)

What was annoying/cringe and what made you hate them

IMO season 1 is a lot weaker than the rest, although I still find it enjoyable in its own right.

their voices and personalities

Shitty bait, but I give you your (You)

Attached: ya_messed_wit_da_wrong_sponge.jpg (480x259, 27K)

You have to be at least 18 Yr. Old to post here.

I will enjoy this thread

Attached: 1549882653503.gif (376x488, 362K)

It's just not for you, and that's okay.

Not bait and I'm 19

if it wasnt for you user, then sorry to hear it. people have different tastes. try watching the episode " the curse of evil tim" was a classic. if you still dont like the show then its just a matter of taste.

The state of Yea Forums

Attached: 31E11981-915D-418A-84BD-723B31BA74AF.png (221x225, 55K)

It had a very unique animation flair, and the actual episodes we're very unassuming in the nature of childhood. It was highly absurd, allowing for many jokes to be constructed out of well-built structures within the show itself and not having to rely on topical humor to go over the head of children. It also has extremely memorable characters that we're consistent throughout the show, to the point that any new character that was introduced outside the main cast existed entirely off screen, with the exception of Eddy's brother in the finale.

It knew exactly what worked at every turn.

Attached: 1553138298432.png (1080x1028, 628K)

I hated it as well from the first episode. Never understood the appeal

I hated this show when I was actually in the target demographic. Once I started loving cartoons I could see what they were going for and it grew on me. Not sure if it's a good cartoon or not, but I understand it more now. The movie is fantastic though.

>19
Fuck off zoomer

Is this a new show?

The premise of the show is about a couple of kids trying to fit in.
The reason they do cringy stuff is to get noticed.
Eddy leads the group with enthusiasm and creates the plans.
Edd serves as the brains as well as the conscience of the gang.
Ed is the loveable oaf that is too strong for his own good.
The show excels in the physical comedy department, and if that isn't your cup of tea then maybe this show isn't for you.

Attached: 1546597747188.gif (384x288, 1.96M)

No.

Based explanation

Attached: adorkhater.png (682x548, 276K)

beump

season 3, 4, and 5 are some of the best cartoon episodes ever made. season 1 is pretty generic, and i never really gave season 2 much a chance so i don't know how good it is. if anyone's watched season 2, how good is it compared to the rest?

Yeah we get it. You're a "contrarian" with shit taste that mimics the other """contrarians""" on this board.

Here's my (You) now kindly fuck yourself with it, faggot.

Attached: heres your (you).png (680x284, 35K)

Ed is someone completely who's the complete opposite of Edd's comfort zone. You could say hanging out with him every single day makes him better equipped to tolerate the eccentricities of the other kids.
Eddy gets Edd out of the house and forces him to interact with Ed.

>their voices and personalities
I bet the same has been said to (you).

Attached: Grim judges your stupidity.jpg (239x263, 16K)

Never liked it much either. I honestly hate the "sacred cow" status it gets here too.

>cringe

Can you post why you hate it instead of using buzzwords?

Season 2's pretty much directly comparable to seasons 3 and 4. They worked out most of the kinks towards the end of season 1 and season 2 has much more in common with those ones. It's a little slower paced but that's the only real difference.

Just as good as the other seasons

Attached: Your_Opinion.jpg (381x424, 203K)

Sorry you have shit taste zoomer

The show does have a rocky first couple of episodes though, especially the pilot.

I agree early PPG and courage are way better than this crap.

Attached: fxfd.png (2500x742, 3.35M)

Only children of the 90s with no access to internet or choice in the tv channel will enjoy EEE.

THe artstyle is garbage too

It's not garbage its... It's Canadian

>The show excels in the physical comedy department, and if that isn't your cup of tea then maybe this show isn't for you.
Personally speaking, I'm not into physical comedy at all and I loved EEnE. The animation just handles everything so well that it makes a genre that I'm normally neutral towards seem really fucking great.

You

I never really did like it either.

>basedboys will think this show is mean spirited
Looking back it had god tier sound design. There's so many great ones I will never forget.

Okay wtf no one mentioned Rolf yet guess what niggas this is what you get

Attached: MANY DOORS.jpg (310x163, 10K)