ITT: Innaccurate or misleading cartoon

Attached: 1553071004216.jpg (500x625, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM
youtube.com/watch?v=X2hBYGwKh3I
youtube.com/watch?v=85bkCmaOh4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not shiny
>no black SS Nazi hat
0 / 10, would not bother to catch.

It's that one of them pokeman creatures?

Why are boomer artists fucking obsessed with Pokemon Go? It's not even that popular anymore.

how dare those zoomers are going out for once

Are we having another thread of newspaper cartoons showing us the evils of cell phones and Pokemon Go?

>if I see a picture today it was made today.
The real question is why zoomer and their clowngen little brothers so butthurt about those anti pokemon comics half a decade later.

That was drawn during the Go craze.
It's more like people here are obsessed with ironically posting these kinds of images as some sort of backward point of how silly and braindead people are to point out how silly and braindead videogames make people.

I think you're affording them more sincerity than they have

Boomers didn't understand Pokemon the first time it came about, and at that time people who showed interest were rightfully mocked for it. But now, it's back, many years later! And they still don't get it! And worse, Zoom-Zoom loves it and isn't bullied for it! In fact, BOOM-BOOM is the one being mocked for his IGNORANCE, not his knowledge! As if Pokemon was COOL now!

It's the grim reaper whispering in their ear
>you're old.

Why shitty artists get so offended by people using their phone?
Like seriously if using technology all the time is wrong then stop making digital drawings of pikachu you hypocrite

Attached: 813BAE36-17A6-4BE9-A73F-77E7DF89486C.jpg (300x300, 25K)

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>Damn millenials. Why aren't you as miserable as we want you to be?!

Kids Next Door tried to warn us.

For a brief moment, EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON. Was into it. Hell during that summer I was in the car with my sister and her BF, and we pulled over on the way from dinner, JUST so they both could get a pokemon by a Taxi Cab wash.

I wouldn't think newspapers would even be desperate enough to put this shit on their paper.

This shit was actually pretty annoying
>Try to go ANYWHERE with friends
>"Oh shit that was a ___, turn around"
>"Oh that gym is really weak let's kill it"
>"X says there's a really high level ___ just a few blocks over"
Turn any 15 minute drive into an hour unless I was the one fucking driving

I'm pretty sure no one has inflicted a fatal head-on collision while creating a digital drawing behind the wheel.

But this is so fucking true you little entilted shits. Zoomers would blindly charge into a minefield just to catch a pokemon

>muh boomers
yet they moved on, and you still post those comics there daily years later, to "BTFO" those haters who dared to insult your precious phone way of life.

Attached: 696B4A0E-2BDC-45AB-8047-20156806EBA7.jpg (800x870, 47K)

Never got anything out of Pokemon after trying three different generations. Right around the time I would get the first gym badge I'd lose all motivation to continue.

and we should care about your special snowflake genital scar why?

You obviously haven't met any art students.

Attached: Is+this+supposed+to+be+scary+_c3047a386d818d6da16af1ec92e36555.jpg (2000x1568, 309K)

t. ass blasted boomer
Seriously, what the fuck is it with you guys and having an irrational hatred of technology?

>muh boomers omg fuck boomers what is wrong with boomers
fuck off clown.

They invented a lot of this shit.

Forced meme cock suckers

>Fuck the clown

Attached: 1550943593722.gif (256x192, 1.91M)

Hot

You're really obsessed with zoomers, aren't (You)?

I was just responding to the 'every single person' comment. Not sure why you're that sensitive about it, but you should know that a response like that shows you actually care way too much.

All this Boomer/Zoomer nonsense is perpetrated by Gen X shitters.

This
>Zoomer refers only to Gen Z
>Boomer refers to Millennials, Gen X, and actual Boomers
It's a ploy by Gen X to try and lump everyone in with them, fucking shitters.

Attached: 1553078488778.png (500x625, 324K)

I want to fuck that Pikachu.

Attached: 1553071294155.jpg (1875x1305, 1.88M)

What is a boomer?
What is a zoomer?
What years are considered "millennial" years?

Attached: 27632a1553046732f2130786923.jpg (505x756, 145K)

honk

Attached: 2052b41b-0292-493a-8ff8-0fbdaae36a7e.png (1112x1438, 484K)

According to the meme, there is only boomer and zoomer. Gen X and Millennial get lumped into boomer because it's epic for the win

>What is a boomer?
It's 90s kids all over again. Which makes me feel incredibly ashamed for my generation. Nobody rubbed his 80s cock in my face when I was growing up because even 30 years back the 80s were considered the boomer decade and none of the kids born there had the audacity to identify with it. Fast forward to 2010, it's all 90S PRIDE WORD WIDE, like there were trying to impress literal children. And now we've got people who weren't even lucid during the initial Pokemania larping as old men, it's lost all meaning.

t. lvl 29 millennial, I mean boomer

Niggachu>pikachu

Attached: 1553287891439.webm (1280x720, 2.69M)

>What is a boomer?
A state of mind

Attached: 1548915214939.png (1280x720, 569K)

Okay I bite, what is that from?

I want that shirt.

Yea, I want to know too

Source?

Gonna need a name chief

Magical Girl Spec-Ops Asuka, the U.S. Angel Corps of anime.

Boomers don’t like the idea that technology is the next stage in human evolution and are generally against transhumanism for one reason or another.

Its the most popular phone game. Still.

I don't know which one but she's from an Ace Attorney game

Notice how they only shit on things not owned by jews.

>PKMNGo
>not a Google game with a Japanese mascot slapped on it

30 year old boomer=good
boomer=bad
zoomer=also bad

>virgin millennial upset that he's 29 and still works at wendy's

Firm handshake, son

Attached: 1552089902109.jpg (1200x488, 92K)

>have grandparents whose health is deteriorating because they refuse to drink their fucking water
>tfw this is what boomers really believe
Nana pls...

Oh shut the fuck up everyday with you self hating 90s people muh generation woe is me Im not like the other sheep

90s were great, Pokemon Go featured Gen 1 pokemon, of course people had nostalgia for it

Why do shitty people get so offended by being called out on screen addiction?

Put the fucking thing down

Someone stupid enough to use their phone while driving was an accident waiting to happen, anyway. People blaming Pokemon Go are retarded. People always seem to want to blame technology for giving humans an excuse to flaunt their own shortcomings.

People who unironically respond to obvious hyperbole

Can I get a source?
Can't read the tiny prints

The GREATEST GENERATION = Superheroes who fought in WW2 and saved the world and single handedly created everything good about AMERICA

Baby boomers = Hippies who lived and were spoiled in the over-abundance of post-WW2 created by the GREATEST GENERATION

Gen X = Edgy rock/metal, Guns'n'Roses daddiest of dadrock and shit

Gen Y = Millennials = 90s Kids who lived in the time of the millennium hype and nonsense, kids of 2 millenniums, dumb and lazy

Gen Z = Post-Millennials = Zoomers = born 2000+, Minecraft/Smartphone childhood

>106647338
You don't fit in.

What the fuck is this pokemon creature bullshit? I only care about water!

This
Where the fuck did calling milienieals "boomers" come from? A poor understanding of what generation boomers are, or were Milinieals actually part of a 2nd baby boom I haven't realized?

It's a meme primarily forced into acceptance by Yea Forums

Boomer/zoomer is mostly used as an old vs. new joke now, regardless of how old or new we're talking

>Pokemon Go went out
>Looked ugly as sin
>Played nothing like Pokemon
>Literally some shitty mobile game wearing pokemon skin
>Every single nigger played it for some reason
>Talked about how "healthy" it was
>Bragged about how much they walked in one day for some reason
>Said it was the greatest shit evah
>Sure enough after one month all the fat asses stopped exercising
>Game faded into fucking oblivion

Fucking sheeps

Attached: meh.png (253x271, 44K)

Millennials stopped being young enough to be relevant to youth culture, started feeling old, so they became "that 25 year old Boomer"

So not a "Boomer", but a "25 year old Boomer"

Boomer is synonymous with old as fuck.

Nigger

Millennials get really fucking pissed if they are called Boomers, so Zoomers started calling them Boomers.

(When Millennials were young they blamed everything that went wrong in their lives on Boomers refusing to retire + hoarding all the wealth and positions of power.)

>You keep forgetting people here are unironically and legit autistic.

Attached: 1542911274026.png (640x644, 566K)

they do?
all i've seen in the net its people embracing the meme and owning them with actual memes.

Clowns are the new "libtard" for some while others use it as an unironic "rise up" Joker edgy meme to flex their nihilism like a teenager. Fascinating.

it's little clowns way to hate their dad by pretending their dad is part of a community of evil people by birth.

Millennials are the masters of cope and the beginning of the meme-culture.
Of course they'd try to meme them back and "embrace it"(cry on the inside).

wat
Millennials coined and adopted "boomer" as an ironic "haha I'm old" meme in relation to vidya culture. Boomers were calling themselves boomers and thus came the term "zoomer".

Geiru Toneido from Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice.

COPE

Millenials are born between 1982-1996. The cut off date for millenial is contentious as we only define a generation after they've entered the work force, meaning now that it's 2019 and we've had a few years of kids who only know a post-9/11, post-myspace world, we can begin to define generation z.

You aren't making sense.

say it but with less grithed teeth and less tears.

Granpa boomer(You) is having dementia?

>Nobody rubbed his 80s cock in my face when I was growing up
They would have, there was just no internet for you to see it on back then unlike in 2010

This entire thread is nonsense. Meme "culture" mixing with established definitions until new words for old/young division springs up next year.

Or maybe they did, but it was pleasant and you wanted it.

Reminder that this is the Gen X cock:
youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM
youtube.com/watch?v=X2hBYGwKh3I

Millennials actually rubbed their faces against it, not the other way around.
youtube.com/watch?v=85bkCmaOh4o

Millennials want the Gen X bull.

OLD WAYS GOOD

NEW WAYS BAD

UNGA

BUNGAAAAAAAAA

*thumps chest*

It's a meme that was forced on here by one determined autist, but then retards started to use it (along with "zoomers") unironically.

Attached: 1551155827597.png (1408x3352, 1.22M)

>great aunt lives through two or three things that should have killed her in her old age through sheer will and spite
>finally gets tired of being alive and stops drinking water
Too stubborn to die, too stubborn to live. Wish I got to go to Vegas with you at least once.

Some retarded /pol/v/ forced meme. It went through it's cycle of everyone calling them retarded for how stupid it is to noone noticing whenever they use it because it's too tiring to call them out every time they sound like a retard.

I remember that. It was a span of about 3 months where the world was swarming with people with their faces buried in their phones, crawling through the mall, the park; wandering out into the street.

And then, as soon as it began, it was over.

Some dude kept spamming an image of le boomer wojack on literally every board, even going so far as to say shit like "you can't stop me", as an aggressive forced meme. People actually latched onto it and now it's causing confusion with people that can't spend a whole 2 seconds typing the words boomer into google

There's still meet up groups. A lot of my facebook friends upload their latest shinies and almost every one of my normie geek work friends do it still with meet ups.

Normies are like grass, their sway changed by blow of the wind.

But we are...

But it's ironic, millennials feel old. Millenials are seen as old to gen z. The image of an old gamer drinking diet monster is funny.

Attached: 1349396772760.png (527x434, 17K)

Unironically what is the deal with white gen x'ers being effeminate and prissy?

So? That doesn't changed the fact that it was forced by one hyper dedicated autist, or that it's causing confusion among younger people. And ironic humor is fucking cancer.

Unironically geek culture keeping adults mentally young. You think it's normal for 30+ year olds to be playing video games and watching cartoons? It's a new normal for a new generation of first worlders.

Gen X are the Chad Rock'Roll/Punk bulls, what are you talking about?

It was "forced" on Yea Forums and caught on as millenial gamers grew up drinking monster. It felt as organic as any other shitty woejack.

See , it was forced on multiple boards by one poster over a very short time span, and while Yea Forums was one of the boards it managed to stick with, it was neither the only one, nor was it birthed there.

We're miserable but not as miserable as they want us to be. That won't happen until they shutdown everything we like.

Yeah like the obsession with slightly more popular girly boys from the era masks that effeminancy at all.

I remember it being older than May of last year. Could be wrong.

Attached: fidget slave.jpg (1838x2048, 249K)

Attached: 1553071228172.jpg (600x407, 109K)

Boomers and "boomers" are just mad at us because inevitably we'll take their shit and when their babies grow up we'll have babies and when those babies grow up they'll take the "boomer's" babies' shit and then they'll have children and our children will have children and our children's children will take the "boomer's" children's children's shit.

No, we're mad because you won't stop flossing.

Attached: 14033760-17501910-15-0-1492517869-1492517901-650-1-1492517901-650-04f9ebaa03-1492523253.jpg (650x967, 229K)

I have never flossed in my life because I was lucky enough to be born in 1998 so I never flossed in my life.

Your teeth must be horrific.

Not that flossing you asshole.

That was drawn when it still WAS popular, retard. Just because you never saw it before doesn't mean the drawing is brand spanking new.

I don't get it, is Jazz Jackrabbit a higher authority in this comic?

>The man is wearing a shirt that literally says "Thank God"
How on the nose can you be?

We could put the words ON his nose...

Dental hygiene is important user

Now that's what I call a nice set of honkers

Attached: 20190326_144619.jpg (142x172, 19K)

I'm gonna save this but I'm not happy about it

It's great

Attached: 1553628868266.jpg (975x1400, 452K)

>he doesn't have a t-shirt that thanks the lord

>Hooray! We're gonna have a sperg failure for a child who'll waste his life away watching cartoons, playing video games and shitposting on Yea Forums!

CARLOS!!!!!!!

Attached: Angryclown.png (1240x820, 1.22M)

KWEH

Attached: 1553625424074.jpg (869x1259, 290K)

Attached: Geometric RRRRRREEEEEEEE.gif (432x240, 1.04M)

That "gangsta" gentleman has great trigger discipline. What a pro.

My mom had one of those at 23

Fuck off shill.

This

Also This

There was a time when you couldn't get away from the thing. And... don't get me wrong, I love video games. But when that game first came out... honest to god... it was creepy.

I remember walking home one night, just after seeing a musical at my college. It was late by the time I got out, dark. And this was in the middle of the summer semester, right after Pokemon Go came out, so the campus was pretty deserted. I was only there because I was taking summer classes. And at that point, I had never even heard of Pokemon Go.

It was a long way back to my dorm, but I didn't mind walking. Going out at night helps me clear my mind, and the empty campus had a kind of eerie beauty to it. There was nobody around: no students, not even many animals. Just old-timey streetlamps illuminating architecture designed to look older than it actually was.

And then I saw them. Usually, when large groups of people congregate, their members will talk to each other. You can hear most big gatherings from a mile off: the murmur of conversations tends to be audible before the people themselves come into view. But these guys were completely silent: that's what made it creepy. There wasn't anything to give away their presence. I just turned a corner and suddenly, there they were: upwards of fifty students all just sitting together, some cross-legged, some sitting on ledges, all bent over and completely silent.

It took me a while to realize they were on their phones. And I'm sure those people were just doing in public what they would have otherwise done at home by themselves. But I don't fault boomers for being creeped out by the phenomenon. Seeing them in the middle of the night like that... sitting alone together among the old trees and empty buildings... it was like coming upon some kind of seance.

Attached: pokemon go.jpg (600x600, 84K)

>were Milinieals actually part of a 2nd baby boom I haven't realized?
Actually yes

>Millennials are sometimes referred to as "echo boomers" due to a major surge in birth rates in the 1980s and 1990s, and because millennials are often the children of the baby boomers.

The 30 year old boomer meme is technically correct, "boomer" being an abbreviation of "echo boomer"

I'm 29 and consider myself a boomer because I have a nice house, nice family, and enjoy the simpler things in life like driving, sailing, and mowing lawns

Attached: 1540760943651.png (817x789, 856K)

Attached: Generation X.png (1865x445, 136K)

Thats a clown I could hunk so hard

castro was a nigger loving commie cuck

They fear what they do not understand

Based on this pic, are you Gen X, Millennial, or Zoomer?

I'm a based Zoomer (born 98).

Attached: eraszoom.jpg (1400x1039, 925K)

Well, considering that comic came out two years ago...

So you're like those faggots who were into poetry and 80's bands in the early 2000's who believe that they were born in the wrong generation.

when did Canadian boomer become I thing, cuz I love it

project harder you fucktard.

It was the most surreal moment of my shitty life. I was a fucking shut in and paranoid loser so I never knew how fucking spread it was. My sisters car needed someone to take it to the mechanic and “family > fear of the outside world” so I volunteer to do it. So I drop the car off and am told it would be an hour so of work so I look for a nice quite place to hide in the industrial sector. Walking down the street textin my sister when 5 Xbox-big mechanics start yelling for me to come over and that it’s over here. Mother fuckers were exctied about a lapras.

The confusion in what a boomer is lies in a relatively recent meme.

A boomer (short for Baby Boomer) is the generation of people born after WWII when the veterans came home, which was when a great baby boom happened.

The 30-Year-Old Boomer (aka boomer when compared to a zoomer) is making fun of Millennials who are beginning to behave the same way Baby Boomers do as they get older, such as being focused on finances, acquired material goods, and reminising on past times.

The Boomer vs. Zoomer fight is just comparing 30-Year-Old Boomers to Gen Z, which got the nickname Zoomer.

Post the whole thing coward

>lol technology sucks, get out more
>makes a living off sitting in front of a computer drawing these
I live for the memes that come out from these types of images.

Pokemon Go would still be pretty big if Niantic hadn't done such a gob-smackingly bad job of managing it

If you didn't stick with PoGo and want to see the absolute zenith of their fuck ups, look up the first Go Fest in Chicago

>For a brief moment, EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON. Was into it.
I wasn't. God knows why, I'm millennial as fuck otherwise but Pokemon Go just held no interest for me.

Late X

Arriving at last to know what laughs are

So you're like 40?

reminder that the very same boomers who go autistic on vidya and muh phones are the very same boomers who grew up being told by their parents that radio and color television is of the devil

absolutely no self-awareness whatsoever

Christ, I wish I could ever sleep till 10. My fucking day off today, and I was still up at 5:30.

Sounds like a meme. Shit's just Monster Energy Drink doodles most of the time.