I prefer this version of Peni

I prefer this version of Peni

Attached: The witness.png (1079x1625, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hc0QWK_Kv3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I bet you would also prefer not being on that publicly accessible registry and having to warn neighbors when you move

Attached: Peni.png (1079x1470, 1.06M)

Yet again, a modern artist hates beauty and would rather make something hideous.

Actual Peni has nothing to do with beauty either, she is just anime parody

Attached: best girl.png (1079x1338, 1.07M)

The funny part here is that this character is essentially an ugly version of the girl from LDR - The Witness

Attached: We wuz.png (1079x1320, 1.15M)

Because it's done by the same guy, he literally just recycled the design

Why does one guy need so many radios? Who is he communicating with?

>piercings
Hot as fuck

Attached: Sneaker Man.png (1079x1348, 1.22M)

>following the cookie cutter standard and never thinking outside the box
And this is why you cant get sex

aliens

With Spider people of course

Attached: Daddy.png (1079x1527, 1.19M)

Uncle looks a tad better but I'm glad they aged Miles up so he could be able to hook up with Gwen

only cultural marxists love this piece of shit design.
Go fucking kill yourself

He looks a lot like a character featured in Witness, the one that pursued the girl. Looks like not only Peni was recycled.

that artist seems to have a great problem to actually follow the demands of a project, which isn't a good thing. Enjoy your one trick pony.

so this is what the "yfw your style develops" fag think he's doing... interesting.

Why are incels so offput by it?

Does the guy always draw girls to look like they're abusive victims being grooomed for sex?

>Im not ugly they're just boring

>AW MY HOLES
embarassing. Simply embarassing.

>waaahaaaaa MY HOLES
Jesus christ, how old are you, cumrag?

I prefer this version of Zootopia

Attached: zootopia-deletedscene-tamingparty.jpg (1257x588, 60K)

Well, he was fired after all. But if you watch "the witness" you could see that he was behind Spider-Verse visual style

Attached: Leap of faith.png (1079x1433, 1.95M)

yeah, his ep of love death + robots was about a similar looking stripper fleeing a murderer with a twist

>needing a hole to have sex
pleb

Well, good to know that he still got to use the design he wanted. And in something better suited for it

His Ganke was cute

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-26-14-38-06-1.png (1079x1429, 1.05M)

Yikes

Same character designer. Kind of good that he got to use the design in something else

Attached: 1466919300101.jpg (300x294, 7K)

Cringe

Ugly? She looks roughly the same

Makes me wonder - who designed the final version of Peni that we all know and love

Yeah, they're rather interesting, though IMO they don't really suit for Spider-Man. Artists recycle stuff from unfinished or failed projects all the time, so it is likely that they would be utilized somewhere in some manner anyway.
While we're at it, visuals in the Witness were fantastic, easily one of the most impressive LD+R shorts in that aspect. Too bad that the narrative wasn't executed very well.

>we all float down here

terrible

Attached: These 4chunners...they're insane ya know.jpg (320x403, 33K)

They just asked a computer program to create the blandest possible parody of an anime schoolgirl

>and love
LOL

It's a pretty cool design but has nothing to do with Peni's character at all. The bare minimum they gave her, that is. Also she just looks like a knock-off of the chick from gorillaz

>Ganke
If you're into middle aged salary men dressing up as schoolboys to creep on teens, maybe.

yikes

Cringe

It's the kind of design you'd get from someone who thinks cyber punk is about aesthetic but never actually read anything.

What the-

Attached: DB058945-428D-4769-A406-7D461EBD4FA1.jpg (1200x800, 136K)

i don't.

>he hasnt read the thread

Same character designer

As an artist, I aint got time to read.

Attached: B70_COoCUAAVNCg.jpg (960x636, 107K)

Is there Spider-Pig edgy version too?

>Does the guy always draw girls to look like they're abusive victims being grooomed for sex?
just playing to the studio heads preferences...

Sadly no, he could be added in the script after the making of theese concepts

Cybrepunk is literally all about the look. Just like heroic fantasy, it's not about what the first story wrote in it is about. You are being a corporate slave trying to defend the brand before the product there.

>fired
didn't know this. His influence is still pretty evident in the final product. I'm sure he left behind a lot of stuff that was built upon after he was fired. I wonder if the sequel will look or feel any different with his complete absence

Attached: spm07.jpg (2500x987, 778K)

What did he think about the character anyway? What did the description say?
"she is crack addicted whore"?

>Cybrepunk is literally all about the look.
That's an odd way to spell Steampunk.

Cyberpunk is first and foremost about struggle and rebellion (Hence the -punk part), the disparity between high tech and low life, consumerist culture and exploitative corporations, etc. Aesthetics are kind of secondary. Just look at the Deus Ex (Both the old one and the new incarnation), Shadowrun, SLA Industries, Blade Runner, Neuromancer. They all have different aesthetics and looks, but they all share the conceptual part. In comparison, Steampunk is much more homogenized and lacks a proper conceptual basis outside of its looks.

I imagine her mouth just flapping up and down like the Canadians in South Park

Starring Jonah Hill as Peter Parker

they also fired who basically did storyboard for mile's leap of faith scene. saying it wasn't good enough. but used it in the end product kek

>Hating on based Alberto Mielgo

Fuck off.

this. The more piercings, the hotter

would sex

see? You are just posting a shitty summary of the only book you know. And ignore what this book created afterward. You cling to the brand name, and ignore the product. Like a good obedient slave, you want easy labels.

More like Penis Parker, haha

its weird how iconic the new Flash is compared to the one nobody bothers to remember

Waste of quints imo

>nobody bothers to remember

not true. he had amazing character arc.

what the fuck are you talking about? ESL?

With the lipstick smear making a glasgow smile pattern she looks less like Peni Parker and more like a reject cyberpunk Harley Quinn wannabe.

Attached: 450.jpg (436x322, 28K)

Attached: 4d8.jpg (563x843, 41K)

Mielgo was on the project very early on, so Spider-Pig almost certainly didn't exist yet.

ITT we get angry over concept art

Thought it was a ballgag from the thumbnail

Attached: 1549010377922.jpg (417x318, 30K)

superhero name Dradio

He did concept for these guys but not for my Octowaifu?

Fuck'em.

>that jewfro
Based

It’s a pretty good book you fag.

Attached: 72E3ABC9-A928-4E8E-9312-8688E046FFDA.jpg (340x499, 35K)

Probably was added later just like Piggy

welp.glad they did not go with this

Attached: vaughan-ling-spdr-lineup onanimation.com 2019 01 13 the-art-and-making-of-spider-man-into-the-spider (1920x1073, 390K)

When your belt is so overloaded you actually do need suspenders to hold it up.

The designer from big hero 6.
Seethe

Jesus that's bad, thank god they decided to completely rework it.

Attached: 1462148318738.png (852x854, 1.14M)

That bot on the right is pretty cool though. Actually feels spider-ish.

I remember this does anyone have link? It was uploaded on vimeo

they really had a ton of different sp//der designs

Attached: tattooedtony-1546736566408 onanimation.com 2019 01 13 the-art-and-making-of-spider-man-into-the-spid (640x640, 111K)

>the designer from big hero 6.
No wonder she looked so moe. Mielgo took the design and had it used for a more appropriate series, and we got a cuter Peni. Id say things worked out

>The designer from big hero 6
That explains the downgrade

The attitude matches the comic book... But yeah, I hate it.

the spidermech we got wasnt much better

That's definitely better than the memeball tho

She looks like Vampirina

Hideous.

u mad at people knowing more art than you, kiddo?

There is no way the original peni would have fit into the movie unless synder took over

>The attitude matches the comic book.
Not at all

>hating on Shiyoon Kim
Top pleb

it's ugly, but you're also boring

That suit is retarded AF.
Peni design is legit awful.

those are concepts. The images were created when the studio didn't have a clear idea of where to go with the movie.

I prefer Dadio because he’s Miles’s dad with a bunch of radios and it sounds like “Daddy-O” like all the hep cat kids say these days

something about this image disturbs me. it's not even that the character is ugly to me, there's just something terrifying in this image.

This art is shit

"I CAN HEAR IT. I CAN HEAR ALL THE FREQUENCIES!"
>"that's a big 10-4"

It's like Noodle from Gorillaz but to an even higher extreme of indie design (plus half a bag of makeup thrown at her).

>what is concept art

DUDE WHAT IF WE TOOK THIS PRE-ESTABLISHED CHARACTER AND MADE THEM UGLY THAT WAY REAL WOMEN WON'T FEEL THREATENED HAHA

>Who is he communicating with?
Everyone, clearly.

Straighten everything up, either tuck her shirt in or untuck it completely, and I don't hate this.

i prefer the final design

Attached: Happen to Doh 0-6 screenshot.png (1280x720, 785K)

Maybe it's the slight uncanney valley through motion capture.

we arent that lucky

Do you see your retarded politics in everything?

lame design. nothing new. this is basically a 90s raver style.

Go home rob

>Bad redesigns are somehow politically charged now
Why is it that everything has to be "politics" these days? That shit is just plain bad and you don't have to pull out your registered political party card to have to call it such.

>German military jacket
I see that the Raimi movies really had an influence on this one.

>Do you see your retarded politics in everything?
>He says, as he sees his retarded politics in my post

Having just watched LD&R, that's what I thought too.

>The artist has the same unconventional designs both for males and females
>hur durr they are ugly so real women won't get threatened haha

same designer

I disagree. I think the only reason it's standard reading material in middle/high school English classes is because it is an excellent example of filling PLOT holes with deus ex machina.
>no eyebrows
>obnoxious makeup
>oh-so-edgy pseudo-punk aesthetic
I'd prefer the box over a dumpster.

Ice cold. That leap is one of the standout moments. You see people referencing it and praising all the time, it was all over the PVs too. I feel this should've been a bigger story. Now looking into it, it's the same artist from these concepts, Alberto Miego. Spiderverse owes him a whole lot.
youtu.be/hc0QWK_Kv3g

This one looks like Ken Penders designed it.

Nope. Such things, including tattoos and unnatural hair color, used to be a sign that someone was part of some sub- or counter-culture. Now it's a dead to rights sign they're going to call someone an incel or say "I like freedom of speech, BUT..."

That's literally the definition of the genre, high-tech low-life. Anything else chucked into the story is the author/artist/directors own message and plot, but high-tech low-life is what cyberpunk is. The look and aesthetic follow that in a bastardised form follows function kind of way

>t. >Shadman

>aaron wears royals
nice.

they fucked him over but between this and LDR he's gained a lot of notoriority. if he keeps producing stuff i'm sure he'll do fine as an artist

as much as i liked spiderverse's final product i'm still not a fan of the contrasting art styles for each character. you can tell noir, spider ham and peni were an afterthought because they didn't do shit in the movie other than add some veriety
i'd have liked the movie better if it was just peter, miles, gwen and edgy peni i think

nevermind i thought he was an up and coming artist but he's like 40 and already well established

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 69K)