Yea Forums character you’ve always loved but they never got any toys or other merchandise

>Yea Forums character you’ve always loved but they never got any toys or other merchandise
Who is it Yea Forums?

Attached: F4E6E7BA-9719-4ACA-9693-D4DA2F44DE2C.jpg (545x390, 31K)

Everyone in symbionic titan

These guys

Attached: 412219dd-4f5e-4b92-add0-3177c01c1f52.jpg (1280x1611, 966K)

Just give me a figure that isn't a fucking statue.
All I want is a spawn with the level of articulation of a fucking Marvel Legends.
Is that too much to ask?

Attached: Spawn.jpg (2048x2048, 900K)

But user, articulation is a gimmick, and Todd frowns on gimmicks on his ultra action figures
mcfarlane is heavily investing on online exclusives, and since they already teased the return of spawn among other lines like movie maniacs and tortured souls, I expedited a spawn figure to have the level of super articulation the fortnite figures mcfarlane makes has

>Action Jenny

Attached: 1439194390769.png (1600x2362, 375K)

>TFW I’ve been wanting a jenny figure/figurine/doll for literally 15 years and I still haven’t even gotten one smidgen of official merch
It’s not fucking fair, I’m willing to spend hundreds on a MLAATR toyline, and after all this time their still hasn’t been a jenny toy. I’m so desperate I’d take even a cheap static figurine or jazwares quality KO quality toy, anything better then the absence of a jenny figure in my life.

Attached: ACC951EB-0CCA-47ED-BDFD-2AFB53898EC3.png (500x356, 278K)

I'm pretty sure my boy Rung is never getting an action figure, and that's depressing.

Attached: bd916dbb535134cd19c09b79f386d652.jpg (869x1039, 216K)

Well that's assuring.

>No toys based on Rosa ducks comics
>No OK KO toys (imagine plush versions of robots)
>No Storm Hawks toys
>No Magiswords colectibles

Attached: Drossel.jpg (1395x1744, 1.17M)

Unironically Batman, Joker and Harley Quinn.

>the level of articulation of a fucking Marvel Legends.
>Is that too much to ask?
No, it's really low standards. Also, the new Fortnite action figures have better articulation than ML

>But user, articulation is a gimmick, and Todd frowns on gimmicks on his ultra action figures
>Haven't seen the new Fortnite action figures
>Haven't heard that his gonna apply that articulation level to all future lines

>tfw never ever Soul of Chogokin Jenny

Attached: Gir_why.png (576x432, 41K)

>Jenny comes demanding child support

>Haven't seen the new Fortnite action figures
>>Haven't heard that his gonna apply that articulation level to all future lines
The joke I was making was referring to Todd’s comments in the past. I even mentioned the fortnite figures superior articulation in my post. For years it seems Todd’s hateboner for articulation hinders the company but now that it seem to have dissipated I’m hoping we will get proper spawn figures now.

Attached: xj9_45.jpg (1000x1399, 136K)

Toys don't sell

Somebody made a few...

Attached: xj9_47.jpg (1145x1475, 961K)

What happened to them after that?

Attached: 1368057338983.jpg (1151x1512, 937K)

Then there's this...

Attached: 1368759959016.jpg (300x225, 13K)

And here's a DIY version.

Attached: DIY XJ9.jpg (1200x1500, 201K)

>The joke I was making was referring to Todd’s comments in the past. I even mentioned the fortnite figures superior articulation in my post.
My bad.

>I’m hoping we will get proper spawn figures now
I hope for better DC figures, now that Mattel lost the license and McFarlane will apparently take DC collectibles place.

Yeah, I’m excited too. Mattel has really given DC a raw deal for the better part of the decade. I just hope they make more obscure characters like scarecrow and other villains, and not just hundreds of supermen and Batman.

Oh, and is DC collectibles closing up shop after mcfarlane gets the license? I didn’t know this

>I just hope they make more obscure characters like scarecrow and other villains
They probably will; it would aimed at the collector market niche, sort of like the shitty ML.

>is DC collectibles closing up shop after mcfarlane gets the license?
I'm not sure either, I read in an article they will minimize their part or something like that. Recent Toyfair didn't give any sign of them getting closed, maybe it will happen eventually just very slowly....or even some sort of merge with McFarlane.

Pic related and the clay face BAF were the last great things I got from Mattel. They really messed up with DC, it’s like they didn’t care about properly handiling it for years and thought their neglect wouldn’t harm them in the end like it has now.

Attached: D3A9B4DE-2610-42A3-BF74-22ADDFEA9B8F.jpg (1067x1500, 123K)

I was about to write Stephanie Brown because she only got one figure years ago. But in looking up that figure, I learned she had another one come out late last year.

So thanks for that OP, I just ordered one.

>I was about to write Stephanie Brown because she only got one figure years ago. But in looking up that figure, I learned she had another one come out late last year.
>So thanks for that OP, I just ordered one.
No problem pal

Attached: E6F3395D-5D1A-4B77-A0C7-C253418322A9.jpg (1280x692, 69K)

I want a JUNO-XIII so bad bros

I will forever be mad.

Attached: 1030197-amazing-world-gumball-renewed-season-six.jpg (1280x724, 232K)

>No merch for OK KO

Attached: A358170A-4108-4EEE-AAD8-33385F54FF8A.jpg (386x270, 36K)

I’m glad I’m not the only one who’s made about that. It’s probably the most toyetic original property for a cartoon in years and yet has gotten zero merch. Is CN run by the mentally damaged or are they allegeric to money?

Would any two figures even look the same?

If someone made unofficial toys out of say, sculpey, would that suffice? Assuming they're a decent sculptor. I know it's not the same thing but some people make dolls for themselves and they can be cute

It would almost always look bad unless it was professionally done

I got a patch, but it's from a convention. I wish this series had more stuff.

OK KO is perfect for M.US.C.L.E. style mini figures in my opinion, you get to have the vast cast all represented in fun chibi shapes and wacky colors.

Attached: 20190326_123204.jpg (4032x1960, 3.53M)

I want an articulated raven hellspawn

Static.

Attached: 27EC19FC-F16F-4498-96A2-E201ED28D1C3.jpg (400x1015, 51K)

>he can't make custom figures

Attached: sudalaugh.png (534x582, 507K)

Star comes to mind, but the only notable ones are just Hot Topic shirts, a stuffed toy & Funko pops...

>BUT at least I got a Wizards shirt, which is cool.

Attached: D2bS0b9U8AEjYJQ.jpg (709x1024, 67K)

The problem is that american companies have no middle ground, its all gotta be mass produced stuff or bust. This leaves a lot of more niche franchises in the dust because the cost of production isn't worth the return if you're working at that scale. What networks should really do is license out to smaller workshops that can make a limited supply of product, mark up the price, and sell online and at conventions to fans. You can actually make a lot of money off of this if you play your cards right.

Now, assuming companies are too stupid to hear this out, there's also the bootleg/model kit option. There's actually a sizeable industry that sells bootleg transformers that're essentially identical to the real thing, but they just change up some of the symbols and change some names and boom, technically legal in chinese markets. The trick is they don't exclusively sell that there, just produce it and expect the buyer to go through the extra effort to make it a "real" figure.

So as far as startup capital goes, you need enough to rent out production space in china, then you need to sell bootlegs for something that'll make up for the cost, and you need to start slow as fuck with even as little as one figure a year until you pick up steam and can start making more and more figures while keeping a healthy production line and stock of figures you already made. You might even get enough of a reputation for quality that you can then leverage yourself and get in meetings to try and secure licensing rights for some properties.

t. /biz/toy/fag

Attached: jsr.jpg (1500x1500, 96K)

I hate the direction the show went, but I must admit Star and only Star is a great distinctive character design. A good action action doll with different fashion packs would've been neat....wonder why Disney hasn't made one already.

God I should've bought this Jet when it was new.

Soft kek

>tfw no peni figures

Attached: peni.jpg (922x1200, 173K)

Megas XLR never got toys right? Did Dexter's Lab or Samurai Jack?

That's nothing, just look at mine, Awesome shit, wanna trade?

Attached: hUnvc.gif (330x189, 494K)

Herc's getting a toy from Diamond Select which are 99% shit except for the Heartless, Nobodies and Herc

Attached: the toys that never were.png (1280x830, 1.02M)

Now I'm mad we never got these because that means we might have got a plush Sylvia in the future

Yeah out of all the cartoons made in the 2010s, Mighty Magiswords would be the most Toyetic of the bunch, I mean can you imagine all the different plastic and/or foam magiswords you would collect (maybe have some that light up, or glow in the dark, or make sounds)

I always had strange feeling in my tummy for Hova ever since my teaching assistant bought Ant Bully for me as a gift like a decade ago. also i don't buy merchandice for anything.

Attached: Ant Bully Tickles.webm (1000x562, 2.99M)