Marvel male MCs

>Marvel male MCs
>Attractive, buff, handsome, a woman's dream
>Marvel female MC
>Ugly, annoying, DYEL because having her attractive would be sexist
Where did we go wrong as a society?

Attached: Brie-Larson-Tortures-Her-Feet-in-Schiaparelli-Couture-at-2017-Toronto-International-Film-Festival[1] (700x1022, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yournextshoes.com/brie-larson-feet-schiaparelli/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you already know. its our fault for not checking these ridiculous hos.

I'm sorry but the money is blocking out your bitch ass whining.

Attached: 1543909308564.png (1465x936, 1.26M)

Wanda is hot tho

>Haha, a jew made money
So? What does that have to do with Brie being ugly or you being a faggot?

heres your (You)

>78%

(gagging for attention)

Kek. Blown the fuck out. Marvel clearly knows what they're doing because they're making billions. Meanwhile OP is screeching on a Norwegian kanoodling message board about body standards

Wasp too

t. totally not seething, no siree

Attached: 1548686930534.png (195x228, 83K)

>B-But MOVIE MADE MONEY
Marvel shills are no better than Sony niggers.

This. Having standards is sexist!

Honestly, I just want to see buff women in superhero roles.
Women should strive to make their body physically fit anyways, just like men.

Attached: 1530423131041.jpg (1080x1080, 87K)

a movie making money means it was successful.

>can only play superheroes
she'll go broke.

Yeah, but Brie is still ugly.

>The movie is shit and Brie was too
>"B-BUT THE MOVIE MADE MONEY"
>Ok, that's unrelated
>"BUT IT MADE MONEY"
You must be a jew or a good goy because this is how jews and good goys think.

t.seething shill

Suicide Squad also made money. They are both shit but at least suicide squad was entertaining shit.

>this movie should have failed
>don't use how much money it made as a standard for how many people saw and enjoyed it
>use my mysognostic opinions instead
Stay mad, incel

And you must be seething because your opinions aren't worth shit when facts are presented

>Where did we go wrong as a society?
Letting sex negative feminists and their prudishness have any effect on it
Captain marvel is a failure, mouse cuck. All of Disney’s dollars to fill up empty seats didn’t convince anyone that this schlock was of worth.
>incel

Attached: 26ACAA9C-4E70-45C8-8EEF-66E04EF9BDD6.jpg (480x853, 64K)

Who are you quoting?

>Thing being shit doesn't matter if it made money
Again, so suicide Squad is a good movie?

So is Gamora and Mantis

The fagget I was replying to. Are you new here?

Unpopular Opinion: Black Widow still looks decent

But he never said that.

RT says no

I thought it was money that mattered, now it's score? Is a 7/10 a good movie to you now? If we are talking good then I guess Shazam wins then.

Imagine spending time to make this image because a movie made money.

I think that's what cucks feel like every day.

Right in the infinity stones!

Imagine getting so upset by it instead of reevaluating your life

So... you only care about money?

>Makes an image because a movie made money
>Tells other to reevaluate their life

People with bodies like that are not interested in money or anything else than gains.

The facts are as follows:
1) The movie will very probably make more than a billion dollars.
2) It was boosted to absurd lengths.
3) The movie itself is not very good.
4) The star is as inspiring as a bowl of porridge.

Do you have the right priorities, user?

Diablo was a likable character. He should have been the focus, rather than a murderer for hire like Deadshit.

The only moment Carol was inspiring was the "Oh, you mean THIS engine?!" moment.

>we live in a timeline where a single movie put all the incels on the internet in their place
What a great time to be alive

>M-Movie did g-good guise
>Disney was caught buying tickets to inflate sells
>N-No guise it made money!
>Movie needs to make $750 million just to break even

But I saw the movie.
And it was not very good, it could have been very good while still having the empowering message.
But it was not very good.
And its main flaw was the star.

So what do you mean?

The fact that you are posting on this website proves that you are also an incel. Did this shitty movie put you in your place?

You're just trolling, aren't you?

And only the beefy ones at that

Of you find that pic attractive, you are attracted to men

>incel
It’s still a failure though, cope harder dyke

Attached: 555F00F3-AE34-4507-8395-27472D708A8D.jpg (1200x1600, 251K)

Do any of you fuckers have a life?

>more people wanted to see this movie staring a literal who to normies over the decades old iconic wonder woman

Why are you so seething mad that a movie did better than white incels wanted it to?

I mean, I am.
I just think that women should be fit.

Ive seen the light. I'm not gonna be a puppet to Yea Forums and say a movie is gonna do bad just because it stars minorities or females anymore

Go back to Tumblr

Because it actually didn’t do that well
>incel
That word means nothing when you look like this

Attached: 25FF9A6E-FFAE-4168-B0BC-1E20FC90A004.jpg (1080x743, 131K)

Obviously not.

how could one enjoy a mega corp making money?

Cope harder.

Yes, you should, because the MCU is going down like a sinking ship and all your whining won’t stop that from happening

>the company that makes amazing stuff that I like has made billions because other people like the products they make as well. So now the company will make even more amazing products
Durrrrr. It's almost like your favorite team is better than all the other ones

Not THAT hard. You're gonna lose sleep with how mad you are

humans are a bunch of half-insane self-domesticated ape people that have yet to figure out a mode of civilization that serves the needs and desires of all while being vaccinated against corruption

its not where did we go wrong. it's that we as a species are less than a million years old, we're the last humans left so have nobody else to talk to about our problems, and are stuck with nothing but trial and error as our means of figuring out just how the fuck we do this society thing without it devolving into tyranny and mass suffering.

>smug condescension without any actual argument
Figures, women are too stupid to come up with any other method of communication

if you can't talk to an anonymous person online without imagining their genitals thats your problem

Why cant carol?

>massive commercial success for an origin movie about a character nobody cared about
>well-received critically
>Endgame has insane hype behind it
>six more movies in development
I didn't even like Captain Marvel but do you ever get bored of predicting the 'end of the mcu', people have been doing it since 2013 and it's just getting sadder and sadder

>massive commercial success for an origin movie about a character nobody cared about
Disney infusing their own money for tickets doesn’t count
>>well-received critically
Paid shills mean nothing
>I didn't even like Captain Marvel but
No one believes that, shill

>obsessing this much over a critically successful movie because you swore on your virginity that it would fail and now you have to fabricate reasons why even though it was the largest success story of any female lead movie that it's still a failure

RT has proven themselves meaningless after TLJ, it is a failure and all your own rationale of it won’t change that mouse fag
>virgin
Kek, great argument coming from some obese feminist sow who’s never been close to scoring

did australia remove its ban? The quality of this board definitely increased after australia banned Yea Forums.

What would aussie posters post?

Yea Forums loves the corporate dick.

I think Brie Larson is pretty. Her toenail looked gross but considering I never have to see it on screen, it doesn't really impact me.

What wouldn't they

shit like this thread

Brie acute. I don't know what you're talking about.

Attached: 2123324.gif (450x481, 3.07M)

Not really.

Because
1) We missed out on the good movie it could have been
2) We'll probably get more of the same

Succinctly said.
Some people seem to think we are failing to live up to some Utopian ideal. I should think we are actually doing much better than can be expected from scavenging primates.

>I think Brie Larson is pretty.

She's not hideous. But she has no charisma, either.

Oh! Oh! I know this one!

Attached: The ass or lack thereof of Academy Award winning actress Brie Larson.jpg (600x450, 35K)

Where ass?

>2001
>be nerd
>can't get any girls because nerd
>but that's okay because you have the moral high ground of being a good guy, get to laugh at women making bad choices and dating assholes that abuse them
>and comic books and video games are awesome and nobody bothers you when you vanish into your fantasy realm because they think it's just for nerds. Look at that LOSER!

>2019
>be nerd
>can't get any girls because nerd
>women have changed the narrative, now all single nerds are "incels" and you pointing out that they're making bad decisions is actually the most sexist thing you could do, ever
>comic books and video games are tainted by feminism, you are no longer allowed to enjoy them in the way that you did because they are problematic, and you can't call anyone out on not being a true fan because that would be "gatekeeping", and you are a sad, angry manchild who voted for Trump. Look at that LOSER!

Women literally saw the last vestiges of nerd safe spaces where they could fantasize and feel comfortable and destroyed them, out of spite; they saw creative and spiritual freedom belonging to men who were happy to keep to themselves and fucking trashed it all, just so no man could ever ignore them.

What you say only applies to Yea Forums, the rest of Yea Forums is still like 99% male. So unless women suddenly develop a taste for cars or guns or whatever there's still gonna be havens where they don't matter.

Attached: 1510768728224.jpg (1024x576, 147K)

Stay mad

Attached: 1552852415844.png (1673x814, 612K)

It's up to 9.11 M now, half of which it made in the first week-end.

It's probably going to make 1B, if only because the Mouse can't allow otherwise, but legs? It has legs like Larson has ass.

>Ugly
your standards are fucked

I like how the checkmarks get progressively thinner and wider

Taste differs?
I think she's pretty cute.
Granted, I think Kate Sackhoff or Jessica Biel would have been better suited for part - but I was entertained fine.

It looks retarded.

Because she isn't any of that

Well...

yournextshoes.com/brie-larson-feet-schiaparelli/

>Movie only a success i'd i liked it
Go jump off a building

That looks like a dude.

>but legs? It has legs like Larson has ass
There's a lot of Marvel movies with worse legs though that grossed higher

Example?

This is Yea Forums user, no one has a life here.

Too bad half of it is from Disney buying tickets themselves so it really only made 400M.

Wanda is queen

Why is Yea Forums filled with women? I know it’s because of tumblr but why?

Yeah but she isn’t sexy or attractive like the male actors.

Why couldn't they have pushed her instead of Carol?

Attached: 8515831816840906915.jpg (800x1000, 86K)

because there need to be mutants already before she can do her thing

Wrong. MCU Wanda is all the better for having nothing to do with mutants at all.

>Where did we go wrong as a society?
women audience members get jelly and start to feel insecure about themselves if you make the lead too attractive. hence the popularity of average chicks like Dakota Johnson, Jennifer Lawrence, Brie Larson and Emma Watson and Rebel Wilson in movies aimed at women.

Attached: ....jpg (813x668, 61K)

Prove it.

Elizabeth Olsen is a year older than Bri yet Bri looks 5 years older than her. Kind of sad.

That’s the fucking word I was looking for. Sex negative. I completely believe in feminism, but saying you can’t find a woman/man attractive is retarded.

I don't think user referred to your genitals, he just called you a fag.

Hey that’s not a problem, that’s a gift. This guys just overdosed on too many redpills

>Elizabeth Olsen is a year older than Bri yet Bri looks 5 years older than her. Kind of sad.

Brie does hardcore drugs and Elizabeth Olsen takes care of her body

Attached: brie-larson-on-the-set-of-basmati-blues-in-new-york_2.jpg (1200x1538, 260K)

brie is prett-

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-02-15-at-12.16.36-AM.png (915x664, 812K)