What are some Yea Forums shows you never watched?

what are some Yea Forums shows you never watched?

Attached: 1443668073446.jpg (600x478, 213K)

I can't remember, is this conoghi or simon.
back to topic.
I never saw that wacky world of tex avery and never watched freakazoid or hysteria. which is amazing since all I did in the 90's was watch cartoons and TV. dunno how those slipped by me.

Fuck, marry, kill?

Fillmore, Daria, and Star VS

I refuse to give dan povenmire shows a chance,
the characters look punchable and the songs sound fucking cringy

Attached: 5121A0DF-AF68-48C3-8A0D-56EF4CF44E59.jpg (1024x772, 84K)

Symbionic Titan
Phineas and Ferb
Weekenders
Detention
Total Drama anything (though to be honest, I've seen like probably 5 minutes of it total)

Attached: tower.jpg (555x486, 64K)

The Total Drama Island shows, well most Canadian's Shows

New Ducktales, New PPG, Anything past season 1 of Rick & Morty, Star Vs., Korra, or Tangled, the newer seasons of Bojack, Disney's Doug, Fillmore, Summer Camp Island, Craig of the Creek, Hilda, Clarence, Milo Murphy's Law, Invader Zim, The Loud House, We Bear Bears, the newer Ben 10 or Total Drama renditions, OK KO, Mighty Magiswords, the later seasons of Adventure Time outside of Stakes, DC Superhero Girls, Robot Jones, Megas XLR, Ren & Stimpy Adult Party Cartoon, Static Shock, Thundercats 2011 (I've only seen the cringy MadTV episode about it).

Star Vs
KND

I fapped so many times to frida back in the day.

Attached: 2D6CCB8F-EB46-49D5-AC62-7D4791FBA66F.gif (200x200, 3.11M)

Most of those suck, but invader zim is legit one of the greatest shows of all time and you should seriously give it a watch. The loud house is also occasionally good.

Attached: 0E342813-71FC-4422-A221-2EA2C19EE9BD.jpg (658x466, 23K)

Zim, Static Shock, later AT seasons, and S2 of Star (only 2) are probably the only ones I’d recommend. You’re honestly not missing that much.

Star vs was only good for the first two seasons but I’d say the first was the show at its best.

Also, AT only got worse as it went on, the fucks wrong with you

Is El Tigre even worth watching?

To each their own, I'm mainly referring to seasons 7 through 9. They're not perfect, but they're a lot better than 5 or 6.

Attached: implying.png (290x239, 163K)

>I'm mainly referring to seasons 7 through 9. They're not perfect, but they're a lot better than 5 or 6.
Nah, those seasons suck just as much as every other season past it’s dropping point

Pic highly related

Attached: EC872E8F-4B0B-4AEF-A062-04A88985A0EE.jpg (1998x1527, 372K)

I liked it enough growing up

Over the Garden Wall
Chowder
Hey Arnold
Rainbow Brite
Tangled
Robocop
Silver Surfer
Fantastic Four
Iron Man
SuperFriends
Stripperella
Rugrats All Grown Up
Street Sharks
DC Superhero Girls
Dumb and Dumber
The Legend of Korra
Cadillacs and Dinosaurs
Cow and Chicken
Extreme Ghostbusters
Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors
M.A.S.K.
Mortal kombat
mysticons
Biker Mice from Mars
Inhumanoids
Justice League Action
Buzz Lightyear of Star Command
Green Lantern Animated
Highlander Animated
Clone Wars
The Goode Family
The Proud Family
Transformers Animated
Transformers Rescue Bots
Visionaries
Thudercats (2011)
Ninja Turtles (2012)
Masters of the Universe (2002)
Godzilla

I tried an episode of Ruby Gloom a couple years ago and quickly realized why it was only one season long, because aside from Ruby all of the characters look disgusting and ugly and it just wasn't very good. It's a single good character design wasted on an otherwise mediocre show.

>not loving misery for her design and character
Shit taste desu

Attached: 33763D5E-5769-49DD-A2B7-2C34BB93CC7C.png (765x1365, 640K)

Yeah you wish she actually looked like that in the show.

Steven Universe, Wander over Yonder,Gravity Falls, and now (unfortunately) The Loud House

She looks just as cute in the show
>and now (unfortunately) The Loud House
Explain please

Attached: B2B6B8BE-AE19-44D9-900B-BFDACD36EFFD.jpg (1111x1123, 153K)

She doesn't have big breasts in the show and she also has some really gross acne or something that your image seems to conveniently leave out.

They looked more like freckles to me.

>adorable sunken eyes
>spotty freckles
How can you not love this beautiful tragedy girl?

Attached: CE25C8A4-A0DA-4DEB-B6B9-87AACB49E6DA.jpg (704x528, 38K)

Anything Avatar, and I actually discovered Yea Forums back when TLAB was in full swing and every thread here was nothing but Avatar. I even got the full series on Blu-Ray as a random gift and I still haven't seen it. Probably would help if I had some way to watch Blu-Rays though.

I haven’t rewatched avatar since I was a kid. For years I wanted a direct sequel and was completely pissed over korra because it timeskipped after most of the cast died off. It’s funny now since everyone hates korra and I feel sort of vindicated, while also loosing any attachment towards avatar since it’s been so long since i actually watched it and don’t care about it now.

Big mouth and I will never watch that trash

Watch Fillmore right now you fucking plebs.

chalkzone suprisingly, because I don’t have the chalk to watch that show yet

To this day I’ve never seen symbiotic titan

>Jorge talking several times about El Tigre on Twitter recently

Is something happening with it? Probably not but I miss it so much.

Attached: liketearsintherainscoob.gif (289x249, 190K)

I refuse to watch shit that looks like anime like Voltron, ATLA and Korra

So who are these three characters?

Frida from El Tigre, Isabella from Phineas and Ferb, and Penny from Chalkzone. I think the common thread here is that they're all latino.

I always thought penny was black as a kid

Hr last name is Sanchez and she had a few songs in Spanish, but hey there's no reason she can't be both.

Yeah, we live in a world where Miles Morales exists.

Loud House
Milo Murphy's Law
Bojack Horseman

Why are you here?

Adventure Time, Daria, Dan Vs, Ben 10, Rick and Morty.

why are lesbians getting cucked so satisfying to me

I would molest them

Dyke ships have overtaken so many cartoons at this point, it’s good to see them getting cucked out of their own game after trying to shove their dykeness down our throats for so long. It isn’t hard to figure out user.

Sockless Isabella should've been a thing.

Who's the girl on the left? She's the only one I don't recognize.

Nice OP image choice
Have an isabella sketch

Attached: cg-isabella.jpg (319x500, 16K)

Frida Suarez.

Pretty much anything made after 2000 that isn't Justice League, Spectacular Spider-Man, Brave and the Bold, or Samurai Jack. Modern cartoons are traaaaaaaaaaaaaash.

Jeez grandpa, do you even cartoons anymore? Also get on that Fillmore.

I admit I never watched Bojack though, when the main pitch I keep hearing is "depression done right" you can fuck off with that. I watch cartoons for hype/fun.

Attached: commission__fillmore_and_ingrid_by_tentennz_daixlgo.jpg (894x894, 75K)

Star vs.
And P&F
Practically any disney show besides kim possible
Invader zim
Korra

Do not regret any of these

Attached: realms_of_the_weird_6_by_cd007_d4k8l0hfullview.jpg (600x780, 139K)

in small doses

cause you're an incel

Know how I can know you smell from that post?

I usually try and give everything a three-episode shot but goddamn, I just couldn't do it for Steven Universe.

This is Isabella?

Noice!

She's adorable

Attached: tumblr_p88s32ryma1x33r3uo9_r1_640.png (552x883, 344K)

My cable provider doesn't have Nickelodeon (apparently, they're asking for too much money so most providers just stopped hosting them) and I don't like watching shit online.

Ruby gloom lasted three seasons

Looks like connie from su but hey i like it

user did you mean to post another image because that looks nothing like Isabella

It is indeed Isabella... from Victor and Valentino

American Dad, Craig of the Creek, Beavis and Butthead, Rocket Power, Dan VS, Venture Bros, Clone High, Animaniacs, and Freakazoid.

There are more cartoons none of us have watched than ones we have, any short list only exist due to forgetting to mention shows we've never seen or heard of, or just completely forgot existed.

But I have actively avoided, Problem Solvers, Secret Mountain Fort Awesome, My Little Pony, Ruby Gloom, Mighty Magiswords, and a few others, and no matter how much anyone tries to say they're good I will never fucking look at anything more than the small clips that made me realize they were trash in the first place

>never saw that wacky world of tex avery
It was only ever on early afternoons or mornings. I only ever caught the last 10 minutes because it was on right when I got home from school and was before some other show I used to watch, so I used to just sit through it to kill time. It fucking sucked, although I remember having a few genuine chuckles at Pompeii Pete's cultural appropriation and general concept.
>never watched freakazoid or hysteria
Both were on at weird times (either early or late on Saturday mornings, never prime time), so it's not super-hard to believe. All three of these shows aired on WB and its affiliates, maybe you didn't have or didn't like that channel for some reason?

Most things on Cartoon Network. I never had it growing up, and my cable provider didn't offer it. I would have fucking killed to have Dexter's Lab and Powerpuff girls in the late '90s, but narp. Only time I ever got to see it was at a family timeshare we had every 4th of July, the hotel had CN and I would basically become a hermit that week to soak up as much as possible.

Because he likes Steven Universe ;^)
>tfw you realize there are posters here who are unironically like that

What Isabella were people thinking of?

You're the first person I've ever heard of who actually has had a timeshare. So tell me, what are those all about?

I don't think I've watched any of the cartoons on Netflix, but don't get me wrong, it's not out of lack of interest, and I even have a subscription that I can borrow. It's just that there's so many options I can never settle on one so I just end up browsing for a bit and then closing it. It's easy to watch TV when you're channel surfing but it's hard to get in the mood to sit down and pick something to watch, if that makes sense. Anyone have any recommendations?

An actual Mexican dude made El Tigre? That's surprising, especially for something from 2007.

SO MANY

>Jeez grandpa, do you even cartoons anymore?
Not really, everything is slice of life, with some of them having vague mystery elements thrown in that is TOTALLY BUILDING UP TO SOMETHING! That doesn’t mean I won’t watch them though, stuff like Tangled S2 or DC Girls are just things I haven’t gotten around to watching due to a lack of time. Also recently finished Carmen Sandiego, was pretty good.

>everything is slice of life, with some of them having vague mystery elements thrown in that is TOTALLY BUILDING UP TO SOMETHING!
What shows does this describe?

Aqua Teen Hunger Force and other cartoons by Willis and Maiellaro.
Ren and Stimpy (although I saw fragments in webm threads).
Most of Bakshi stuff (I watched only American Pop).
Most of Sfar's stuff le Chat du Rabbin.
When the Wind Blows.
Watership Down and Plague Dogs.
Heavy Metal.
Various 90s action shows except Exo-Squad, BtAS and Spider Man.
Max and other MTV stuff except Beavis and Butthead.
Downtown.
Belphegor.
Investigation Held by Kolobki.

>Most of Sfar's stuff except Le Chat du Rabbin.

fixed

How come though?

Phineas and Ferb's Isabella I'm assuming.

Oh.

Nelvana has made some good stuff like pic related. Class of The Titans was a lot of fun.

Attached: Neil.gif (500x280, 972K)

Is this a reference to you know what?

BluRay players are cheap as dirt as pawn shops and other second hand retailers. Failing that, a quick trip to eBay, Amazon, etc should help.

Not the person you replied to, but a timeshare is when you purchase a property along with other owners and agree to a rotating ownership/use schedule. The problem is that you have to pay for it just like a regular vacation property, but only have it available at a certain time.

Hilda is a fantasy/slice of life hybrid that is mostly adventure stuff and the slice of life elements are more to establish setting/context/relationships.

Probably not, this is a gif of Neil, who is Class of The Titans' student of Narcissus.

Is the title a subtle reference to Clash of the Titans?

New PPG, Tangled,Summer Camp Island, Craig of the Creek, Hilda, Clarence, Milo Murphy's Law, The Loud House, We Bear Bears, Ben 10 nothing alien supremacy, Mighty Magiswords, , DC Superhero Girls, Weekenders, school for vampires, Rainbow brite, Visionaries, Wonder Over Yonder, Penn Zero, Randy Cunninham 9th grade ninja, Steven Universe past season 1, Legend of Korra past Season 1, The new Voltron, That weird ass anime show of Stich from Lelo and Sticht and I think there are more but I don't remember.

Yes; I thought you were trying to compare Neil to the Christchurch shooter because he has similar hair/eyes and is also male. I know that sounds ultra stupid, but one can never overestimate Yea Forums(nel)'s capacity for stupid.
Class of The Titans was a series about teens modelled after and trained by Greek Gods and heroes.

Give Summer Camp Island and Hilda a go. They're a pleasant watch.

Marry Frida
Fuck frida
Kill others

Well, she is in the OP.

Megas XLR

Clarence is gold

Really?

It's bullshit

WHOA!

solid taste

>Over the Garden Wall
>Avatar Last Airbender
You need to watch these for real user

Because you're homophobic

Do you want a fist in the mouth? I've never even LOOKED at another guy before.

Most of the newer ones, honestly.
The most recent show I watched a fair amount of was We Bare Bears.

Attached: 1447537894349.jpg (492x343, 42K)

Damn, look at the size of Frida's hands compared to the other two. She could do anything and they'd be unable to stop her.

Attached: 1527002283030.jpg (875x915, 72K)