The first Avenger defeats Thanos

>The first Avenger defeats Thanos

Very poetic

Attached: Captain_Marvel_Comics_Nick-Fury_Avengers.jpg (628x380, 182K)

Pic unrelated I suppose ?

>"PLEASE REACT ANGRILY, I LACK THE CREATIVITY TO MAKE A REAL THREAD SO I RELY ON BASE REACTION TO VALIDATE MYSELF THROUGH NEGATIVE ATTENTION, HAVING BEEN DENIED POSITIVE ATTENTION THROUGH MY CHILDHOOD"
What did OP mean by this?

OP is a faggot

>the first avenger
nigga who

Attached: p8205710_v_v8_af.jpg (960x1440, 282K)

Carol is canonically the first Avenger.

As it should be.

Oh, gotcha. Just wondering.

>implying the avengers existed during WW2
how can he be the first avenger then?

Attached: 1542132276397.webm (508x534, 66K)

Retconned. Carol literally inspired the name of the team.

So she wasn't a member then, just the inspiration for the name of the group formed after she'd left, of which the oldest serving member was Captain America, gaining the retrospective title of "the first avenger" considering his superheroic actions in WW2.

If what you say s the case, then that makes Thor the first avenger since he came first.

Face it, Carol created the team. She is the first Avenger.

>Face it, Carol created the team
What a weak post, it may as well be a bot.
Be ashamed that you've lost your creativity through years of repeat-posting.

Unless they change the name of the first Cap movie, she is not the first Avenger.

Attached: 1552794248784.png (500x349, 106K)

If we're discounting Captain America because the team didn't exist yet, the Tony Stark is the first avenger, as he is the first hero actually approached by Nick Fury for the Avengers Initiative.

why not just call Captain Vagina because all the mousejews had to do to rally the trannies, roasties, and söy drinkers was to shill the existence of her vagina

Nope. Captain America is the first avenger because he was born earliest.

How exactly? Thanos has 6 of the thing that gave her the power shes has.

Unless the Thanos is last Avenger, no, no it is not.

i dont even know if these threads are serious or not anymore, but the only one that always seems upset is OP.

By the time Carol got invited by Fury, Cap still was chilling out somewhere.

>First Avenger

Technically not, it's true that the team was named after her, but the Avengers didn't exist until the New York Invasion so... Carol is the LAST Avenger.

lmao that's friggin' cute

Attached: 1553278032564.jpg (1024x906, 222K)

Attached: 43d38345e66361724153100b5c9938e4.png (420x420, 62K)

She’s not the first Avenger by any metric.

Carol may have inspired the name but Steve was operating before her and since he's an Avenger....

Technically if you think about it Thor is the first Avenger.

No, she is not.

>Carol created the team
Caroltards believe this? LMAO

Thor is the Avenger that is canonically oldest and has been fighting the longest.
Cap is the one that was a “superhero” first, acting like an Avenger before any of the others were.
Tony is the one who first vocally accepted that he was on a team called “The Avengers”.
Carol is someone who was a superhero after Cap, and the original Ant-Man, but was the impetus for the “Avengers Initiative”, which spawned a team she still hasn’t really joined. She was someone called “Avenger”, but hardly the first one to be called that, so it means little. She’s not the first Avenger in any way.

Fury created the team. Carol was the inspiration, but it was even Fury who came up with the idea without any input.

Attached: 1552747685448.jpg (680x794, 227K)

And Fury created the team.
So first avenger is he?

it's a bait thread
it's made to either to farm (You)s or made by mouse shills for, well, shilling

>character has a million different aliases that could be used as her call sign
>instead make up some bullshit Avengers naming retcon

gotta shill the vagina even more

Nah, she just inspired the name. She's never officially joined, or even heard of them.
But if she does a good job in Endgame they might let her and Nebula on the team.

America was the first

Attached: 1552036212971.jpg (615x2405, 200K)

God she is hideous

>that somehow retcons what he did in ww2.