What are your ideas for some "what if?" marvel scenarios

What are your ideas for some "what if?" marvel scenarios

Attached: 943127.jpg (600x840, 209K)

What if... Tony had AIDS?

Attached: Delicious AIDS tested blood.png (473x535, 540K)

What if Guy Smith founded the X-Men?

What if Yea Forums didn't have rules?

That's just Yea Forums

What if... Felicia Hardy was the Spectacular Spider-Woman?

Think about it; she has the shit luck with interpersonal relationships, which she has dubbed the "Hardy Luck", all she needs is a genetically and/or radioactively altered spider and an "Uncle Ben" moment to instill that ever present "With Great Power must also come Great Responsibility" mantra and BAM, you have a perfectly serviceable Spider-Woman in place of Peter Parker as Spider-Man.

I figure that she'd probably whip up something like Mayday's black suit, albeit with her hair flowing free like Ultimate Jessica Drew, and maybe some webbing in place of fur on her forearms and calves to complete the look.

Attached: 104224-100822-spider-girl.jpg (400x600, 35K)

What If Captain Marvel wasn't an unattractive, flat-assed, toe-fungused SJW?

What if the Ever Lovin' Blue Eyed Thing was a Buddhist Sumo Wrestler?

What if Phoenix stayed dead?

What if Doctor Strange had been a Night Nurse?

What if Thanos was Right?

What if Trump colluded with the Skrulls?

What if Peter Parker was an incel who webbed up his High School.

What if Peter Parker was an incel-type. I'm not memeing. An alternate universe in which the spider bites an angsty shithead kid could be interesting. Would he web-shoot up the school?

That basically was Peter. He just got over his bullshit.

You basically mean what if Peter gained powers now, when youtube can tell him that he's entitled to everything, so he never tries to grow up.

What if the villain team in Axis were never inverted back

What If Marvel Comics Weren't Total Shit Now?

Yeah he kinda was. I remember him wanting to make his bullies "pay" in the original Amazing Fantasy story. But I'm talking about making him irredeemable. Instead of growing he gets stuck in his autistic ways. And all hell breaks loose

Came here to post this.

I always thought they should do something with different types of spiders (or even different creatures altogether) being what bit Spider-Man.

Like, what if the radioactive spider that bit him was a black widow? Or a brown recluse?

What if Rightclops' Nation X project succeeds?

What If... Doctor Strange was in a Polygamous Marriage?

>Doctor Strange and Clea open their marriage,and their bed, to Wanda Maximoff, and together the three become Marvel's hottest power throuple. But how will Wanda's egotistic ex, DOCTOR DOOM, take the news?

Attached: DELETE.png (1143x614, 225K)

What if OMD never happened?

What if Deadpool was black

What if Lady Death chose someone other than Thanos to wipe out half of all life in the universe?

What if Carnage stayed inverted?

Morrison pitched an idea for a What if that was basically that.

what if captain america was gay?

GTFO Tumblr

want

Wasn't it like 90% of what if's garbage anyway?

What If?...a forgotten one shot mutant had the powers to preemptively stop every major event in Marvel, with love...

Attached: The Thing #4.jpg (969x1512, 513K)

What If the mutants who got depowered by the Scarlet Plague were the ones who didn't get depowered?

What if everybody who died (not counting mass deaths by Thanos or Genis or Beyonder) stayed dead?

What if Blue Marvel refused to retire?

What if Spider-Man married ALL the bitches?

I would love to see a "spider-pimp" in the spider-verse comics

My concept was a superhero team consisting of Spidey's kids with all his wives. Amazing Spider-Kids. Children of the Spider. L'il Webslingers.

What if Peter Parker was adopted by the Douglas Family?

>What if Peter parker had a nice day for once?
>What if Yamaha was bitten by the radioactive spider
>What if doctor doom baught the rights to starts
>What if iron giant just ate ultron
>What if hank pym was at nickelodeons slime time live and had an autistic breakdown?
>What if goku ripped out Ben parkers spine in front of Peter and then killed aunt may as he ate Peters wheat cakes.

Attached: 1553007868805.jpg (410x392, 30K)

Let Aunt May die

>What if the Ever Lovin' Blue Eyed Thing was a Buddhist Sumo Wrestler?
Now I'm mad that I'm not going to see Ben Grimm give Fin Fang Foom a Hundred-Hand Slap.

>not Children of the Web
C'mon now.

Man, I miss Bitches Love Spiderman

>what if Jack Kirby beat the shit out of Stan in heaven while Jacks wife sexual dominates stans wife and dittko watches

Attached: 1551958482606.jpg (1280x720, 578K)

no retcon in the world is wide enough for that