Geoff Johns is writing a stealth, live action JSA series and no one is talking about it

Geoff Johns is writing a stealth, live action JSA series and no one is talking about it.

Attached: 80C71D83-CD2C-492C-98EA-9636F0A2ED53.jpg (825x464, 56K)

Im excited

Attached: Stargirl-Brec.jpg (1396x1080, 252K)

that's why it's stealth, user.

How are they gonna do Alan with a tv show’s budget?

Attached: A81CF155-43F8-4AFC-BCED-2BAC4EA6D01B.jpg (384x600, 62K)

>Geoff Johns
>JSA
YYYYEEEEEESSSSS

Attached: bane.png (576x388, 228K)

How cute is Stargirl?

See

Attached: Stargirl-1.jpg (1595x1099, 250K)

>Series
Well that's your problem. Comic shows suck

Hey Doom Patrol is good.

Off-topic, but is Johns gonna do a JSA series after Doomsday Clock? I’m not counting on it, as much shit as he’s doing right now.

Most likely since he has first dibs to the series similar to how he had first dibs to Shazam

Anyone else ship em?

Attached: Stargirl X Cpt Marvel.png (800x960, 387K)

Fucking Christ they better not make him gay.

Johns is a shitty writer, who gives a single fuck about anything he does besides braindead teenagers

I liked Earth-2 Alan.

>Geoff put hundreds of teenagers on a casting couch for the role of his dead sister
nice

Go read his JSA, man. He doesnreally good work with these characters.

Yes

Attached: tumblr_nzfafxVQGy1qai61bo1_1280.png (800x800, 382K)

>straight A student dating a delinquent with a heart of gold

Why do I love this trope so much?

obviously im looking forward to swamp thing more, but how does harley quinn have more votes than stargirl

Attached: vote3-26.png (1171x593, 613K)

Because they haven’t been pushing the JSA angle. If people knew that Johns was backdooring a JSA series there would be more buzz.

Attached: 1553451276168.gif (250x250, 1.14M)

Probably not, at most I see him co-writing the first arc of the team. A shame since I would be perfectly content with Johns coming back to where he left off with the JSA and just ignore all of Willingham and Guggie’s shit.

I don’t know about that, how regarded is Johns’ run on the JSA in the general comics community? I would say that his JSA run is probably one of his least known runs.

I get the opposite sentiment, at least on Yea Forums. People love his JSA.

I'm sick of live action series that just make up shit as they go along with character names they heard we in a comic.

So did I but his being gay wasn't really necessary since his boyfriend is killed immediately and he has no other romantic interests after

Harley is more well known. I'm just glad she isn't winning

That is a really good point, actually. Being Green Lantern was all he ever did and had no relations outside of the hero community. Who knows what James Robinson has in mind. What a fucking waste. Cool design, too.