How good would sex with Power Girl be?

How good would sex with Power Girl be?

Attached: 1553136856935.jpg (737x1085, 176K)

Imagine having sex.
It should feel the same way.

>How good would sex with Power Girl be?

Decent, if only she's laying down and doing nothing or is paralyzed. If she's active, you're going to get hurt unless you have near kryptonian levels of durability and strength.

Attached: dbx0fw2-75d0dfdc-3161-4b92-856b-13cdba5513f6.jpg (864x1296, 902K)

>Imagine having sex.
where do you think you are?

Since kyrptonians are so durable wouldn't thrusting into her be like slamming your pelvis into concrete? Are her boobs even soft or would it be like fondling boulders?

Yeah sex with a woman than can break a moon in half you feel super normal.

Would need a condom made of kryptonite just to break her hymem and the longer you stay in her vagina her vaginal juices might absorb the kryptonite so you would have to cum quickly which would leave you both disappointed.

>imagine having sex

Attached: thats not possible.png (512x288, 198K)

>Since kyrptonians are so durable wouldn't thrusting into her be like slamming your pelvis into concrete?
No. Fleshy skin would still feel and act like fleshy skin. And no, Superman would not bust a nut like a shotgun.

>Are her boobs even soft or would it be like fondling boulders?
Soft. You can't damage them, but all the pillowy goodness is there.

>Superman would not bust a nut like a shotgun
But he has super kegel muscles. If he can sneeze a solar system away, he can jizz a like a firehose.

How would sex with Bruce feel?

Awkward when you call him daddy

>If she's active, you're going to get hurt
Absolutely 1000% worth it.

Attached: d5jq496-d9f05d60-ac78-40c1-a88b-44c197431e09.png (500x500, 333K)

Literally just fuck under a red sun lamp. Problem solved.

Awful. It would be like sticking your dick into a vise.

Quick and emotionless.

I just want her to hold me close to her massive tits and tell me she loves me.

You just want a Power Mommy.

Bruce has been known to give the best sex though so your argument is invalid.

Attached: Power Girl.jpg (1024x768, 196K)

If with a muggle, comically slow and extremely unsatisfying for her. If with someone with sufficient super-durability and strength, maybe alright. Maybe.

Dude has an autistic level of knowledge and understanding of both human psychology and physiology. He'd blow your fucking mind and leave you a wreck.

She has a pretty low self esteem so it would be easier than you think.

Attached: power-girl.jpg (300x450, 42K)

Not that user but what's wrong with Power Mommy gf?

It would be extremely painful...

uuuu

What would happen if Atom shrunk himself down and crawled inside Power Girls asshole and expanded?

Attached: 1451096812652.jpg (467x351, 24K)

He'd get crushed and Peej would probably have the best case of anal she'd ever get short of Darkseid shoving his big grey cock up her ass.

Smashingly good. She could chew steel pipes with her anus and vagina

>And no, Superman would not bust a nut like a shotgun.

False, check the essay from the Superman bible "Man of Steel, Women of Kleenex".

Just because he can doesn't mean he does so every time he sneezes. Same principle.

Ask Fisher.

I'll take the one on the bottom left.

Painful I think

who is making these threads about sex with powergirl while the mods are asleep? Why do you keep doing it? Not angry I'm just genuinely curious and a little weirded out.

>implying anyone on this board knows what having sex is like

so what happened to power girl now
is she still stuck in time-death land along with Jay Garrick and others?

you realise that if you're doing it right the hymen won't break? it's not a solid barrier and it stretches when the woman is aroused, the only reason you'd need to tear a hymen to have sex is if the woman wasn't turned on

If she can open doors without breaking the handle then she can handle a dick without damaging it. The real question would be whether you can take the ego damage of her comments, she seems like the type.

That thing can also break on its own if the girl jogs or shlicks a lot. It's just different for everybody.

calling it breaking at all is wrong. it can tear. thats it.
also it gains most of its elasticity during puberty. most girls suffer tearing when they lose their virginity not just because of insufficient arousal but also because they weren't far enough through puberty.

The absolute best of course. And like the other user said, she has some self-esteem issues so if you actually get her to care it's gonna be that much better. Plus, you can mellow out watching some 80s slasher movie or some old kaiju flick after sex given her preferences, what's not to love?

Attached: d8cec08eaaf53fb504ae973fbe4ef793.jpg (800x1080, 147K)

Vurgin

A mindblowing experience. For her, not so much, unless she's really invested in it.

Destroyed pelvis, but would be worth it.

Would she like rape play?

Maybe, if she's the rapist.

How about if I'm the rapist?

That's what she wants you to think.

I want to use her hot body while she begs me to stop.

She'll do it for you if she loves you, but always remember she has the power. Stick that dick up her ass when she doesn't want it, and her anal muscles will rip it off.

And if I ask her if I can film it?

I don't know man, she's not my waifu. My waifu would be fine with that, but that's because she's Poison Ivy.

Peej tried to get black peej to rescue her, but they both ended up stuck in some swirly non-place.

>With super strength
Terrible. It would be like trying to fuck a vise held together by two electromagnets.
>Without super strength
Ball collapse due to kyptonian precise muscle control and her eagerness to cut loose

DEATH
BY SNU SNU

Do you think Power Girl would be into S&M?

Well i failed.

I don't think so. Considering how much of her day job is beating people up I have trouble imagining her enjoying inflicting pain on people, and on the other side inflicting pain on her seems like it would be way too difficult, like forget putting out cigarettes on her skin, you'd need a welding torch

She'd be incredibly unsatisfied by anyone without powers

Theoretically wouldn't Kryptonian super-senses actually make her really sensitive, so it'd be really easy to turn her on?