Questionable Yea Forumsntent Thread

ITS THE SAME FUCKING FACE

Attached: 3966.png (800x1160, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

d.facdn.net/art/liquidmark/1553144669/1553144669.liquidmark_5e0d5a49-cd2e-4f58-9919-ec2f91e543f0.jpeg
imgur.com/66qE9E9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop posting this trash, fuck you

so is she OCD now or what

Terrible

She feels like she does not belong in her body.
We are getting into tranny identification issues now, boyos.
Get those brownie good boy points.

GAY, and this is from a series where the main character literally has sex with a tranny.

Vegetable peeler
Okay you made me luagh

Let me get this straight.

The issue of her not being able to have a night of hot swaging with fucking bread was more important to bring up first than the issue of body dysmorphia?

Also, a fucking potato peeler? What kind of Happy Tree Friends shit is this?

Why do you guys still read this garbage?

I get the feeling the author wants me to be amused, but the entire page seems like it's six steps away from devolving into a Salad Fingers-esque fever dream.

I'm addicted to garbage.

>body issues
>survived an accident that would of killed a human and gets a new body to boot
should of died.

it gets worse

Attached: 3967.png (800x1160, 156K)

Terrible

I dare some crazed user to storytime every single issue of this comic. It'll take you weeks to do and drive you mad but it'll be one hell of a ride.

You do know you can queue 251 images to auto dump with things like 4chanX and a Yea Forums Gold Pass™ right? It would take a thread a day for a month to post with almost no effort but a TON of hate.

I'm addicted to garbage.

maybe. . . don't give robots bathrooms

>muh body dysphoria
Jeoph’s hand is so heavy it’s going to collapse into a fucking neutron star Jesus Christ.

Attached: 79BABF97-C98C-42AA-9463-500400F8BCC6.jpg (750x739, 70K)

Is this Jeph's way of saying that he's transitioning?

I have racoon's complex...it's an unstopable compulsion to enjoy 100% certified dumpster garbage...it's a serious medical condition that I'm trying to overcome...

No one ever accused Jeph of being anything other than a no-talent hack.

if you stop posting it, people stop caring
remember paranatural?
either buy an ad jeff, or go neck yourself shill "angry" poster

this arc better end with elliot fucking roko

>this arc better end with roko fucking elliot
fixed

Honestly surprised how he gets away with exploiting body dysphoria for laughs and sells it to Tumblr.

Questionable Content is the webcomic equivalent of a daytime soap opera. Pushed out daily at the expense of quality, filled with melodrama, long term arcs are sloppy or nonexistant, and Jeph just adds new characters when he runs out of material

Questionable Content is garbage but the robots are sexy. I think it's entirely because there's no real reason for an AI to have a fat body, while all the human females are obese or look like Marten.

do not read questionable content

>this arc better end with Melon and Roko DP’ing Elliot
Fixed your fix

>this arc better end with Elliot baking a giant penis baguettes and Melon raping Roko with them
Fixed your fix of the fix

But she rook same

Yeah but where are the evil twin brothers with goatees?

I feel a handstab coming on.

He wants to do a body dysmorphic disorder cartoon, but he's doing it in a context where almost everyone can see she's just batshit insane. This isn't someone who feels they were in the wrong body for a long and can change it to something which looks fundamentally different.

This is like someone having a rash on their ass and immediately feeling their body was not their own and wanting to take a belt sander to their face.

By making the insanebody dysmorphic disorder connection he could piss off a lot of trannies and tranny supporters.

Naw, they'll eat this "Life is so impossible and no one can possible understand the horrors that I live" shit up.
Fejj knows his audience these days

It really doesn't fit as a trans metaphor considering that Roko is suffering from extreme body dysmorphic disorder, not gender dysphoria.

That doesn't make any sense. There's an actual transgender character on the cast, and the robot body-switching thing is nothing like any aspect of transitioning.

But he can't show any transgender-related drama, see. He even said this publicly, so now he's stuck with a character whose main trait can't be used in any meaningful way. This is his attempt at a workaround. So far it is, in fact, working with his main fanbase. They don't suspect a thing.

The real issue with this arc is that Roko should be able to get a copy of her old chassis secondhand or just mod her current chassis to fit. It's not even really body dysmorphic disorder, it's closer to what happens when a person has a disfiguring accident. If the latter, Jeph is seriously underplaying a traumatic experience in real life; if the former, Jeph pretty much had Roko develop a mental disorder overnight.

If Jeph is going with robots being able to immediately have mental issues caused by external factors that'd be something that should logically have major importance in his setting.

Yeah, I'm confused. Shouldn't a robot be able to scrape together the cash to get a chassis that perfectly matches their delusion? Shouldn't they be able to exist as a cloud-distributed neural network and forego having a physical form completely until they need one?

I don't read this comic outside of threads here, so I don't know if there's any actual explanation as to that. Or why sapient AI are doing oddjobs in the first place? If I had the focus of a cold and calculating machine with none of the fleshy distractions like hunger, anxiety, or horniness, I'd like to imagine I could do better than being roommates with some hip weirdos that all seem to have varying degrees of shit jobs.

>I don't read this comic outside of threads here, so I don't know if there's any actual explanation as to that.
Bodies are mass produced as consumer goods in a way similar to tech products reality. her old body was discontinued, she can only get the newer redesign by the same company which isn't an exact match.

>Or why sapient AI are doing oddjobs in the first place? If I had the focus of a cold and calculating machine with none of the fleshy distractions like hunger, anxiety, or horniness, I'd like to imagine I could do better than being roommates with some hip weirdos that all seem to have varying degrees of shit jobs.
But that's the thing, in the QC universe AIs are essentially human but just good at math and shit. They are neurotic and some even get horny. one of the AI therapists mentions she has to give council ling to nuclear reactors.

by the way I don't read QC either I just backed up from the current page about 20 pages to answer this

The original conception for robots in QC, aside from non-human sidekick characters being trendy when it started, was a mix of Chobits and Futurama. As time when on the former was dropped and as he pushed more towards the latter he paired with trying to actually worldbuild around AI and robots, which continuously causes problems because Futurama treated the why of robots without any seriousness. As for your other points, Roko quit her job something like 30 minutes before getting her body destroyed.

>her old body was discontinued, she can only get the newer redesign by the same company
Yeah, I hate the fact that when a tech company stops producing a certain model, all existing instances of it that are already on the market just instantly vanish.

This doesn't work for a couple reasons. First of all, it very likely is exactly the same face, which means Roko is going crazy from the mere knowledge that her physical body isn't the exact one she used to have. But even if the face looks different to her, and even if it IS in fact slightly physically different, she KNOWS why it's different. It's not like she woke up one day out of the blue and saw that her face was different and started to question her existence, she knows for a fact that she has an actual different face than she used to have.

There's no reason for her to think "if I keep scrubbing my face and/or peeling it it'll go back to normal!" because the face she currently has never was the normal of her old face. It's like wrecking your car and buying a new one with the insurance money, but then thinking "Wait a minute, this doesn't look like my old car. Better hit it with a hammer until it looks like my old car!"

Jeph tried to go for the "I feel like my body isn't my own and it gives me this constant uncomfortable sense of vague unease and no one around me knows how to properly deal with that," and he was close for a short time, but now he's veered off into "I feel like I was meant to live without my legs, so I decided to saw them off" crazytown.

More like, "If I saw off my legs I'll get my old legs back." Roko's situation is more akin to someone getting their face fucked up in a car wreck and needing a bunch of plastic surgery that leaves it sorta but not quite looking like it used to. A more interesting way to approach is the fact that every other robot doesn't have this issue; they see bodies as plug and play hardware, Roko is essentially some crazy weirdo to them and they're the last people she can turn to for help since at best she'll get some sympathy without an iota of understanding. This arc should be about Roko and Clinton, he's the only other cast member who has undergone something approaching what she went through and is the only one who would possess any sort of empathy or understanding since he's got to detach his hand and plug it in at night.

>would of
>should of
I hope to god English isn't your first or second language.

who the hell is Roko?

Attached: 1447801662944.jpg (960x1689, 244K)

Right, but Claire already transitioned and now her life is perfect and fine and absolutely nobody ever says anything about it or has even mistaken her for a dude. Claire has absolutely no further depths to plumb or work to do or insecurities to address, because she is perfect and wonderful for being trans. But the robots have been and will be Jeph's inscrutable medium through which he can clumsily address these issues for brownie points from no one

>Marten
Speaking of, what is happening with the main character(s)?

>marten
>main character

not since 2015

Meanwhile, marten is awakened in the morning by his loving girlfriend...

Attached: B23E392E-E89B-422A-84AE-21F970868CF1.jpg (791x426, 102K)

Yo onions addicto por el garbagio.

Is that the same robot that's having sex with the fat lesbian? Because the faces are identical and I recognized them by body type and color before, and this one is the same color as the lesbian one.

Clinically, the problem with mental illness is that they often rely entirely on self-reporting. In a lot of ways, you have to approach the psychiatrist already knowing what you want, and if the psychiatrist tries to diagnose you with something different than what you wanted then you can go to a different psychiatrist. As a consequence, something like gender dysphoria is a super vague thing. The DSM outlines some details of it, but a diagnosis is really going to be based on the patient saying they have it. That also means if you write a fictional story about it, you'll be going on a lot of vague anecdotes and potentially descriptive stories.

Basically there's no wrong way to go about it. There ARE cases of people born with ambiguous gender, getting surgery to align with the one, and then having them struggle to blend in with the gender the doctor guessed at infancy, but basically nobody ever refers to those cases because they're relatively rare and more also harder to get exotic with.

Is it legal to buy a robot and fuck it? Can I order one without sentience?

If advanced robots are so common then are factories full of non-sentient robots putting every non-skilled worker out of a job? Is China essentially a wasteland of jobless homeless savages?

You could probably buy an empty body. They’re probably super expensive tho. Like 20-50k

holy fucking yum

This comic is terrible.

Mental illness is a hell of a drug
also she's a fucking robot so she can be a god damn bread machine and fuck bread every day what the fuck jeff

Perhaps the next hand stab will cause permanent nerve damage and he won’t be able to draw.

Liquid, please.
Imgur me, Daddy! Imgur me, good!

gay

Sauce?

It’s on my Fa
d.facdn.net/art/liquidmark/1553144669/1553144669.liquidmark_5e0d5a49-cd2e-4f58-9919-ec2f91e543f0.jpeg

But pic related is now on my Imgur.
imgur.com/66qE9E9

It’s an older sketch (forgot to add the septum piercings and gauges) that I just went and inked + shaded

Attached: 0DF3DE09-6385-41DC-8BF4-3A8F06F9D898.jpg (791x754, 127K)

Please keep drawing Claire like this

Do you mean style wise or in terms of the elements of the picture (no piercings)?

But Clinton isn’t a capable of empathy because he’s a “straight” white male.

honestly both though the ones in >her cock are fine

He has red hair, though, which means he might be Irish, the niggers of whites.

Some days I tell myself that I should really stop clicking on pic links on Yea Forums, but today is not one of those days. Personally I'd have figured Claire for a shaft ampallang ladder kind of gurl, maybe a magic cross to cap it off.

Ditto on the style. That looks is perfect.
She knows exactly what she's doing, and what she wants from from doing it.

I’ll do my best guys. Lord knows my stylistic consistency isn’t great. That pic is actually my completion of a sketch that I started months ago (I’ve been going back and completing my old sketches and in complete work) while is my more recent work in terms of when I started it.

I like your older version of Claire and your newer version of Marten. I think the thinner face works better for Claire.

Ok, I’ll try to use that look next time I draw Claire

I'd prefer if Marten was into it (cause you KNOW he would be), but eh, not complaining

I'd prefer it if we actually goes some stuff with Marten topping.

>I hope you have clothes on or this will be awkward
Why?
Do robots actually have a sense of shame about being nude? and if so why?

So, kinda like when Daenerys Targaryen flipped the script on Drago by getting into it when he came in for his daily rape march all over her body and then she became the de facto leader of his tribe by pussywhipping him?

>they see bodies as plug and play hardware
Yeah I looked back for any sign that this could happen and there was nothing. Everytime one of the robots gets a new body there not even a hint that something like this could happen. It’d be like if in a new Power Rangers show the Pink Ranger transformed too much and got ranger cancer. Yeah technically there’s no lore that says transforming can’t fuck you up but it’d be weird and awkward to bring up the idea now after years of ignoring the possibility.

Attached: 99EAB00F-3607-432F-92C3-B4539A7CEABA.png (800x1160, 406K)

When are we just gonna make a general thread for bad webcomics?

You could handwave it by saying that it's really rare, especially since most robots seem like they never change chassis.

Does that star-shaped port mean that Full-size would extrude out a star-shaped tube of dick?

how romantic

Attached: 3968.png (800x1160, 172K)

Terrible

FUGG, I don't know which of these robutts I wanna fuck more!

Shhhhhhhhhh
Shh shh shh shh shhh
is okay
You're safe
Jeph can't hurt you or any of us anymore with his awful writing and art style.
You can let go.
Just like we did.
is ok

Attached: 1470400766717.png (327x394, 46K)

>Bread fetishist
>Living alone
>Fully working kitchen
How has she not tried baking her own bread before?

She’s learning to make bread now

Yes, but why just now?
If you can just pop together the object of your greatest desire, in the privacy of your own home, why would you not do that immediately? Or at the very least on one lonely night?

Did she even have a bread fetish before that date with Pintsize? The comic moves so slow, that probably took place like a couple days before the point it’s at now.

The whole reason she got matched up with, and decided to go on a date with Pintsize was because they both have compatible bread fetishes.

Maybe her bread fetish has specific parameters?

She sure is

Attached: 289EE5A2-A4D9-4D32-BD6F-834748A3415C.png (791x1024, 811K)

I know that surely it's not melon.
Btw Seven was the best before jeph made her into a gold digger.

I want to knead those.

She's a size queen, only industrial ovens can bake bread big enough for her.

Lost

Substitute any other character instead of Pintsize in the last panel and imagine the hospital bills he'd have.

Less than a month off the police force and she's already a bread slut. When are they going to catch her streetwalking for some white pre-sliced Mary Jane?