U hype

u hype m.youtube.com/watch?v=EuRzsrCbbSc

Attached: 994FBFE4-B319-495C-A877-E0A681051BC6.jpg (331x236, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VE8ORr_7Ltw
m.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR2tDcugE6NZRFRyyM2boE42QKOI0Yaj7hkoYe4e5QyXkhLCAO-U5FjmtU8&feature=youtu.be&v=TPpl9b9LXQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Charmed is being rebooted?

this is better tho

Oh I agree. I just wish this thing was a continuation instead of a reboot. Still, gonna donate for the project.

i heard it was just a movie to cap things off, since it never got a proper finale. a reboot makes no sense.

Damn straight.

they cant get licence to tv series

think mtv still owns it but not movie license

uh, what?

Is that Arnold from Magic School Bus?

This guy does not look like he remembers what 2000 was like. he wouldn't have his hair like that.

I don't think you know what you're talking about, guy.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VE8ORr_7Ltw

not gonna sit through a long video for one answer
but there's no way that rights issues are preventing a continuation (conclusion) but allowing for a reboot under the same name with the same characters and indicia.

>The kickstarter is to get the money to do the PREproduction.
I wouldn't get my hopes up just yet...
But on the other hand, I kinda like this new age where fans can finance reboots, finales and proyects for dead shows, we're truly living in the future.

reminds me of Psychonauts
we all backed Broken Age thinking it was going to be psychonauts 2
he laughs at that idea, saying that's really impossible
but he also laughs at the idea that our backing actually contributed much to the game, rather than just being the basic seed money
then broken age is broken in half and takes ages for the second part to come out
then psychonauts 2 is announced after all

If it's going to be Toonboom shit forget it.

this aint reboot the guardian code

m.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR2tDcugE6NZRFRyyM2boE42QKOI0Yaj7hkoYe4e5QyXkhLCAO-U5FjmtU8&feature=youtu.be&v=TPpl9b9LXQ0

i never liked undergrads so not really

bump

I gotta to rewatch it to get ready. I remember the Asian chick got naked one episode. It was hot.

>Samurai Jack gets a series finale
>Invader Zim is getting a movie
>Hey Arnold got a movie
>Undergrads is getting a series finale movie
Are we in the era of old shows getting resurrected for proper finales? What are we getting next? KND: The Movie? MLATR: The Movie? Megas XLR: The Movie?

>we all backed Broken Age thinking it was going to be psychonauts 2

Fucking what? They said form the start it was going to be a point and click adventure game. What in your diseased, meme soaked brain made you think a point and click game would be psychonauts 2?

Is this a theatrical movie, or like a made-for-TV/Netflix thing?

Probably a limited Canadian theatrical release before it's dumped onto a SVOD and/or becomes filler for the new Adult Swim Canada.

SO COME AND TALK TO ME

>i have no comprehension of what an ip is

I liked the show kind of, but between this or a continuation of Mission Hill, I'd pick MH over this any day.

Meh, keep me posted when Mission Hill gets new news of something new.

>we all backed Broken Age thinking it was going to be psychonauts 2
I remember that kickstarter campaign and never did the pitch for it come off like it was supposed to be Psychonauts 2. You're just a fucking moron.

Attached: tommy reaction.png (703x691, 523K)

You have 5 unproduced scripts and 1 and a half animatics of them floating around the net for over a decade now. Make it yourselves.

Why would you think they'd bring back Psychonauts as a PnC?

That's idiotic

why do freshman nerds wear those huge jackets and baseball caps. don't get me wrong, the character designs are pretty accurate to undergrads in college, but i see like twenty of the same kind of dudes in that same exact outfit even when it's like 90 degrees outside

i hope its still a late 90s/early 2000s thing at least

Nothing ever comes from Kickstarter

Attached: 1553202295425.gif (500x700, 997K)

It already got funded. The OP video is old.

Being funded and actually producing a product are two different things