How big is the Hulk's penis?

How big is the Hulk's penis?

Attached: hulk smash.gif (244x200, 765K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=emXugGUMwSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So big it did not leave Thors mind

Attached: hulk butt.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Post it

gay as fuck green face

Not very
why do you think his pants never rip off?
Why do you think he's so angry?

Oh wow, I've never heard that joke before....

Big enough he canonically can't have sex as Banner because if he gets excited he will hulk out mid-fuck and split the bitch in two.

It's an actual question. When he transforms, we never even see a bulge.

>why do you think his pants never rip off?
Unstable molecules.

Small enough to not kill Black Widow

butthurt Bruce detected

Maybe it's just irregular and gross.

Big enough to buttfuck Natasha in the pussy

You hear it so much because people keep asking this question.

What kind of fucking question is that?

He was able to have sex with Marlo as Joe Fixit, and Betty as Professor Hulk, so... Probaly big by human standards (so anywhere from 8" to 10" and thick), but by Monster Standards, probably small in proportion.

The real question is Stark's size. Guy's gotten cucked more than once, is an ex-alcoholic, has self-esteem issues, fucks all the time even though he doesn't like it, and is obsessed with upgrading his body while hating muties. Seems to me he's not packing more than a 6 incher.
>he doesn't know

Attached: Invincible Iron Man 033-030.jpg (2063x3131, 779K)

But how do you think she figured out how to calm him down and turn him back into Banner? Not wanting to get Hulk-reamed would get those super secret agent wheels spinning full speed.

I would assume normal Hulk does not have a differently sized penis but that Grey Hulk has a larger penis.

It's the kind of question asked by a newfag who hasn't seen

daily reminder based!Taika implied Hulk liked taking it up the ass while he was dating Valkyrie, with a few dildos on his shelves and a weird "Valkyrie looks at Banner seductively while cradling a giant penis gun" moment

Attached: heGQnkU.webm (600x338, 936K)

microphallic, tragic.

never picked up on that but it makes more sense than her withstanding his 3 foot dick. and fits with her domme personality.

I think the more important question is how many bees would equal it's weight.

>Rising up like a phoenix
>Its the greenest penis you've ever seen, miss
>The Incredible Cock
>Don't make him angry, that makes him wanna fuck
>Bruce Banner, bruise the poonanner
>Eat the coochie raw, like a banana

Attached: 1475505688_maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

How tight and tense do you think the hulk anal muscles are? Would you need vibranium dildos so he doesn’t snap them with his hulkussy?

Attached: AE7200CB-87C2-4848-85E2-4EF841413314.jpg (1750x2304, 545K)

It's the only part of him that doesn't grow when he becomes the Hulk.

Guess he's too busy being angry to get horny.

Attached: mallrats.jpg (500x267, 100K)

Well, there's this page...

Attached: Incredible Hulk 072-005.jpg (1988x3056, 1.6M)

Probably micro size if you think about it. Whenever Banner transform into the Hulk, his gamma enhanced penis doesn't destroy his pants. It will remain perfectly intact even in his Hulk state. Hulk have a micro penis.

And this.

Attached: Incredible Hulk 072-006.jpg (1988x3056, 2.05M)

big enough to buttfuck her in the pussy.

I think canonically it's 3 foot. It's probably 1 foot in girth then.

>Probaly big by human standards (so anywhere from 8" to 10" and thick), but by Monster Standards, probably small in proportion
I always assumed a 12" dick thats pretty thick. That's within the range of human possible to take and if he doubles in size from a 5"10 guy with a six incher to a 11"8 guy with a twelve incher proportionately that wouldn't look too weird.
>The real question is Stark's size
>Seems to me he's not packing more than a 6 incher
Guaranteed it's less than that. Six inches is actually a tiny bit above the global average and I've never had any complaints so he's got to be packing 5&1/2 or less.

And also this, which maybe answers your question (guy seems hung up on comparing dicks).
-
Make of them what you will.

Attached: Incredible Hulk 071-016.jpg (1988x3056, 3.01M)

fuckin her ass in the pussy like a champ

>always assumed a 12" dick thats pretty thick. That's within the range of human possible to take
Fucking Christ user, have you been visiting /gif/ & /fit/ again? The world's biggest dick is 13" and the guy can't even get fully erect. Mandigo is like, 9" or so.
>he's got to be packing 5&1/2 or less
Dunno, he seems insecure enough to not have anything big, but if you go bellow average, it'd wouldn't make sense; word would get around. He's possibly just average, right in the smack centre of it.

Attached: Stark BTFOed.jpg (750x911, 213K)

Juan el Caballo is like 9, Mandingo is the same, El Niño Pollas is appearently 8. The guy with the biggest official dick is 13 and that mexican old man that has a dick as big as leg but he is sketchy as fuck.

>Juan el Caballo is like 9, Mandingo is the same, El Niño Pollas is appearently 8. The guy with the biggest official dick is 13
So... basically what I said? If you think 12" can be taken by any normal woman, then you've been spending too much time on /gif/.
>inb4 muh WEBMs
I've seen a woman take a horse's cock, and another shoved 4 dildos up her ass and cunt. But they ain't normal.
> and that mexican old man that has a dick as big as leg but he is sketchy as fuck.
The guy has never unwrapped the damn thing. Who actually believes that?

Isnt that guy's dick big because of some skin growth or something and his dick is just encased in it? iirc he has a dick cast or something because it might rip off or something if he just lets it hang

No, user. I'm agreeing with you. Not everyone is trying to prove you wrong or hurt you.

I legit don't know. That shit looks like something out of a nightmare.

Alright, fair enough, I overreacted, my bad.

Attached: 1529674450920.png (560x403, 504K)

Its size is as much as the plot demands it be.
Samefag.

tiny stank indeed

>clean shaven at 02:00
>stubble that’s bordering on beard by 05:00
>body completely hairless
What kind of sorcery is this?

Electrolysis

Post more evidence of this pls

Attached: that.webm (1012x720, 256K)

Oh no, don't post such blasphemy here it's cursed(not to mention that the video might have been removed)

When did Carol fall to the darkness?

I feel like you're all missing something here. Dicks aren't made of muscle tissue, and don't have any bones in them. There's no reason to think it changes size at all.

Gamma steroids mean it's an inverse of his muscle mass, the angrier he is the smaller it is.

>If you think 12" can be taken by any normal woman
I said 'range of human possibility.' I'm not saying susan from the grocery store hopped on a Hulk cock sans lube and rode it out like a champ, but a super spy literally trained by the sparrow school sex-perts and a gangster moll with enough time, practice and a liberal application of ky could conceivably get it done.

the minute she became captain marvel

the real question is hulk’s penis vs hulk’s penis’s weight in bees

Attached: tfw reading bee movie script.jpg (930x768, 85K)

Well all his organs get bigger too and some of them are made of cartilage so clearly it's not jsut muscle and bone that grows.

Ask Black Widow, he buttfucked her in the pussy after all.

Isn’t there no real proof that his penis is that size and videos where he showcases it looks more akin to 8-10 inch range?

Well Chulk's dick is roughly about as big as the brown lady's head.

Attached: RCO012_1468900381.jpg (1041x1600, 506K)

Isn't the dick one big muscle?

It's more of a balloon than a muscle

It's more of a bladder than a balloon.

I think of it more as a 'penis', if you will.

His ears get bigger. But who knows? Maybe he has a hulk sized button penis.

No.
Also no.

Depends how angry he is.

I know what you want

Attached: that gif.gif (367x209, 623K)

I am very disappointed

He's asian, the artist was being generous with the coverage.
youtube.com/watch?v=emXugGUMwSM

Is it true they romanced in the movies inspired by the full version?

Shut the fuck up, duck tale's zoomer duck.

Big enough toBUTTFUCK IN THE PUSSY

he buttfucked pussy retard

He actually ironically has a micro penis. It''s the one thing on Bruce that doesn't grow when he becomes the hulk, but actually shrinks.

As with all power level questions, it depends on who's writing it.

HULK SMASH

bigger than most, not as big as you'd think.

Savage Hulk’s dick is like a wine bottle.

probably human sized
maybe big for a human.

How angry is he?

Attached: 1548691131113.jpg (516x891, 37K)

HULK TAP THAT ASS

BUTTFUCKED IN THE PUSSY!

in inmortal hulk he gets chopped into pieces and put in jars and one of the jars fits his non erect dick, the jars are big enough to fit his head so his penis is as long as his head while flaccid.

Attached: Immortal-hulk-7.jpg (1400x700, 295K)

>the jars are big enough to fit his head so his penis is as long as his head while flaccid.

If the guy who jarred him only had Jars of that size then his dick could still be pretty small.

Don't make him horny, you wouldn't like him when he's horny.

Hulk looks so goddamn angry at his current situation, I can't help but laugh.

It’s actually small like a gorilla’s