Star-Lord doesn't get to become an Avenger

>Star-Lord doesn't get to become an Avenger
>NEBULA of all people does

Attached: avengers-endgame-nebula-white-suit-uhdpaper.com-4K-9.jpg (1440x3040, 622K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PYIrtpEq3Xs&t=3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

...and that's a good thing.

Nebula is kind of a big deal in the IG comic.

because star lord is a guardian of the galaxy and Nebula, even if she's forgiven Gamorra still feels but hurt about her (and just the guardians in general) that she's not interested in joining.

Also those space suits were probably stuff tony had in a closet and intended for avengers. How was he supposed to predict someone else would use them.

her eyes make me uncomfortable

Attached: Avengers-4-Man-Villain-Nebula-Fan-Theory.jpg (798x420, 43K)

Sounds about par for Marvel, the same series where Thor’s psychopathic angel sister is presented as a hero for some reason

So what if Nebula just becomes a permanent Avengers after Endgame

Attached: mad nebula.gif (268x268, 2.77M)

Not likely. She's not sticking around a shithole like Earth

Sorry, white cissy male, your time is up. Expect Quill to get killed off soon now that it's been revealed the actor belongs to a homophobic hate church.

That'd be cute, but I expect her only Avenger friend will be Tony and he'll die or vanish, so she'll go off with the Guardians instead.

It really rustles my jimmies that Star-Lord didn't survive to deal with the consequences of his actions and see Earth again.

Really? I love shark eyes on dangerous looking women.

Attached: IMG_20181116_192726.jpg (1080x1350, 164K)

the actress is hot

Nebula's been through a bunch of shit her entire life, let her fucking have this.

>wanting Peter "i doomed half the universe" Quill to be accepted as an Avengers

might as well add Thanos

If Nebula didn't try to assassinate Thanos on her own she'd not get captured, then Red Skulls paradise island would never be found. She's also the one who told manbaby about Gamora.

I hope she kills thanos. She deserves it the most and also happens to be one of my favorite MCU characters.

Peter did what his character would do. He did the same shit when he found out Ego killed his mom. Attack first, think later.

>trying to fix a problem and failing =/= stopping people from fixing a problem

Also can't blame her for not imagining the reach of Quill's retardeness beforehand.

I never, ever thought these two would become stranded buddies or even have interactions with each other

Attached: 242d5720a673cad7b4f9af2b040359b5.jpg (1280x1379, 121K)

didn't said he was ooc, i said he shouldn't be an Avenger.

I agree. He isn’t really a superhero as much as an adventurer anyways.

This coupled with the fact all the other Guardians have gotten some form of redemption or development whereas Nebula's was sort of brought up then cut off in GotG2 only to reveal in IW that she was literally cut off and just left there for who knows how long.

And with her backstory now known you really can't drag someone through the mud that long and just shrug. Bucky, Wanda and even Loki have all gotten theirs. Plus, Nebula may be a flip-flopping loner but Dancelord's a showboat who was already trying to stand over Thor and Tony when it was game time, so it's not likely he'd ever really join the Avengers, he prefers his setup with the Guardians.

They both have daddy issues and lots of implanted tech, I guess. I do expect good banter out of them, though, as Nebula will be the straight man to Tony’s manic depression quipping.

if the plan failed solely because of Quill then why didn't Strange do something about it

His plan was exactly for Quill to fuck up, I expect. He chose the path that would lead to whatever happens in Endgame. Quill’s fuckup was in the keikaku.

this

considering there is only one way to win, Strange probably knew they had to fail first

In order to really win, they had to lose first while also keeping Tony alive. Strange knew Tony would play a key role in defeating Thanos. That’s why he gave him the time stone in exchange for Tony’s life.

What movies would you anons consider not canon within the MCU? They're officially canon of course but in your rewatch of the series is there any you would leave out entirely?

Me:

>Cap Marvel
>Iron Man 3
>Thor 1 and 2 (I like 1 but Jane Foster fucks it)

so the "take off the gauntlet" plan would've eventually resulted in failure regardless of Quill?

Stark doesn't have any implanted tech.

Her eyes make me hard

star-lord vs nebula
one of these held the gauntlet in the comics, take a guess secondary

Star-Lord is a dumb fuck up and already has his own team.

Pretty much yeah. Strange could have stopped him if he actually wanted to. Remember there were 14 million ways things could have gone wrong. Strange just manipulated the situation to follow the correct path.

OOOGA CHKA OOGA CHAAKA OGA CHAKALALLALAKAKAAK OHA

Everyone one else just wants him simply dead, this bitch however wants him to suffer.
youtube.com/watch?v=PYIrtpEq3Xs&t=3s

>Thanos joins the Avengers to stop himself because he killed, and that's wrong

Ask, and it shall be done.

Attached: Better pick than Wolverine, really.png (1210x598, 1.58M)

Hoping this gets some payoff.

So at what point does being an Avenger just become synonymous with being an MCU superhero character?

>Tony can give her better robotics
Me likey.

>Nebula will never shrink and eat you
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 8F58BD7CAE254072BBD7B3C5A492F62B.png (480x261, 274K)

>Nebula will never sit on your face and break your neck with her butt cheeks

Attached: 8f1d50ed-4add-48f6-ab54-a9fa580ae5e5.gif (480x270, 2.98M)

>Nebula will never murderwalk toward you

Attached: 1551209960825.jpg (428x424, 16K)

Begone from this place Vorefag. Nobody wants you here.

>Star-Lord didn't survive to deal with the consequences
At least Thor did.

Attached: why didn't i went for the head.jpg (1920x816, 146K)

How is she supposed to eat you if she is shrunk down dumbass.

Starlord melted, dude.

That's called an erection.

These costumes literally look like Chinese bootlegs of something like Max Steel, but repainted with an avengers logo

maybe he should've kept his fucking cool

He’s jammed the arc reactor/nanotechnology container back into his chest in Infinity War.

Nebula hasn't committed any crimes on Earth, so why not?

Considering they left her alive for this movie, I expect so.

They're going to avenge her when she dies

Already has the potential for the most interesting canon ship in the MCU.

Attached: 1540174961159.png (540x449, 258K)

I actually really love how Nebula went from throw away villain in the first GOTG to now probably being the biggest key against Thanos.

Her post-fight make up scene with Gamora in GotG2 was my favorite part of that movie.

Good, Nebula is the BEST MCU Character.

Or even if it worked, Thanos would have eventually made things worse regardless.

Apparantly the only way to "win" is for Thanos to do what he wanted and then fuck off leaving Tony to do whatever he does to reverse it in peace.

If they won there he'd just keep coming.

She´s part of the plot.

>Both stranded alone on a ship wth 0 chance of being recued
They fuck right?

I watch thor 1 purely for kat denning's tits
skip thor 2
I havent seen cap marvel yet

No kidding. If Russos actually adapt this part from the original IG comic, they will be truly based

A part of me also hopes that Thor will also help in the final defeat of Thanos.

Attached: Infinity_Gauntlet_5_Page_29-700x1074.jpg (700x1074, 266K)

I’m imagining her doing this but 5 times as intense, and after thanos painfully disintegrates everyone else is silent and sort of freaked out/ stunned for a minute since the angry, unstable person now has all of the infinity stones.

Star lord got half the universe killed the only thing that faggot deserves is a bullet to his skull.

Well, Nebula is best girl.

She's only there to take the stones for herself and become the main villain around the 2/3rd or 3/4th point.

Okay, not going to lie, I'd be interested in seeing how that would translate in synergy.

I don't think it would be good, but it would be interesting to see in the same way Frankencatsel was. Besides, her great (wait, is she still the grand daughter or just a daughter of Thanos now?) uncle Starfox was already an Avenger so it's not like it would break the suspension of disbelief.

Why does it matter? Star-Lord is literally a founder of the Guardians of the Galaxy. There is no need to make him a Avenger.

He wasn't even around when everyone was defending Vision from Thanos. He could've killed Thanos before Wanda tried to destroy Vision.

Either dead or slinks off to have a minor role in Guardians 3

Almost every hero and quite a few villains have been Avengers in the comics so it's quite accurate to be perfectly honest

You just know that the fact her left hand is prosthetic is going to be important. Somehow Tony is going to modify her arm to either become a new Gauntlet or integrate with the old one.

I wonder how Carol is going to figure in all of this. We've been teased that Thanos will BTFO her, but she also has not been seen wearing the suits. Black Panther had a sizeable presence in Infinity War, and while I don't want her to go full Mary Sue mode, I do hope she at least plays a crucial role in the final battle

Attached: sha-who.jpg (800x486, 47K)

Yeah, the dude that could have saved half the galaxy but was to retarded to chill for one second sure deserved the spot...

She will play a key role but not overshadow anyone important.

Oh yeah, a real tough life being the granddaughter of Thanos who rightly suffered greatly for implying that he who courts Death herself would have ever had SEX and thus surrender his mighty wizard powers!

Attached: RCO006.jpg (900x1386, 259K)

Thanos has never been more of a Darkseid recolor than in panel 4.

Attached: Nebula02.png (1020x1024, 1.4M)

It should be that way. Would be cool if Carol blames herself for the death of Cap, Tony and any other main Avenger by the end of the movie.

I think the one thing Carol REALLY needs at this point is suffering. Tony had the loss of Yinsen and the blood of thousands at the hands of his weapons. Cap had Bucky. Strange had his talent and pride. Black Panther has to bear the isolation of Wakanda and its indifference to the world. Carol needs a similar kind of suffering and development if her character is going to go anywhere in the MCU.

Attached: never be great.jpg (3975x3056, 2.57M)

Carol needs that but she also needs a deeply internal character flaw. All the characters have that to some degree. I don’t think her overconfidence works as one because it hasn’t bit her in the ass yet.

>any of the heroes get the gauntlet off and attempt to use it
>even with the gauntlet helping them all those stones at once causes them to fucking explode
>leaving the gauntlet there for Thanos to pick back up and the heroes down a member
>or they don't use the gauntlet and try to play keep away
>they still have to deal with Thanos who's strong as fuck and with the gauntlet away from him I imagine he would stop playing

Either way Thanos would most likely get the gauntlet back, even if Strange portaled it away somewhere. It'd just delay things instead of beating him.

>to now probably being the biggest key against Thanos.

She's not Carol tho?

Agreed there. In the comics they gave her alcoholism but that's too easy.

Attached: 1504980072268.jpg (1080x1080, 858K)

She'll be their wolverine?

Carol's more the solution to the gauntlet after they undo things. We already have two movies making a big deal that the stones can't defend against the powers of the stone, and this extends to people who have been empowered by them. I don't doubt Carol plays a role personally against Thanos, but she's arguably better as the key to making certain he can't just redo the snap again when/if they reverse things.

>but that's too easy.

And Marvel does not want their Wonder Woman to be an alcoholic. That's why they mind wiped her in the comics to get rid of that after all.

The odds gotta be super high she's dying to bring back Gamora right? I don't know how it's gonna work but that seems to be how her arc ends

The actress is sexy and that pulls more weight than literally anything else in Hollywood. I work in the industry and can tell you most decisions are made purely by who likes who, who wants to work with who and who wants to who with who because they like looking at them.

And the MCU couldn't give a fuck less about comics and make things up as they go along so... there you have it.

Sure, its not like she has anything better going.

Thats because the current version of comic Marvel is an overpowered Mary Sue SJW. I'm hoping that the MCU can at least improve her character somehow. Besides, if they don't the audience can always vote with their wallets

Amelia Pond, get your coat!!

It disappoints me how thoroughly Marvel forgot this when they had Thanos sire not one, not two, but more than dozens of progeny all for no reason other than to pad the Rising series with nonsense, culling and then throw in Thane as this big important kill Thanos has just put off for however long for some reason and then for equally some-reasonism decided it was time to kill him too.

>She's not Carol tho?
Thank God for that, she's a better character.

...probably cause she's Thanos' kid? Would be fucking stupid to waste that dynamic

like a fly would

He decided to drop progeny just like he drops a sick beat... often and with force!

I know that, I was just hoping the MCU version would be different. Guess not.

but Thor 2 is a great Loki movie

You can't avenge if you're dead.

Attached: 1306913271894.gif (215x194, 542K)

But where did he get Raccoon sized one?!

This is Tony we're talking about. Remember that time he started creating a shit load of armors? He agreed to Pepper never to do that again...and instead started making a shit load of Avengers suits instead, including all possible shapes and sizes he could come up with. It's just a complete coincidence that one of the suits happens to fit an anthropomorphic raccoon. Uncanny, really.

Nanomachines, son

Had you said Mantis I would have been more understanding, but there’s no real reason why Star-Lord being an Avenger would be an interesting thing.

Guys who get half the universe murdered don't get to ride in to the rescue. You know who does? Rescue.

Attached: 2nd armor best armor.jpg (1668x2565, 400K)