Avengers: Endgame confirmed over 3 hours long

Attached: 1553556365759.png (1101x1181, 1.31M)

And we still know literally nothing about the movie unlike how we did for IW last year...

I hope I remember not to buy Coke and to pee during the trailers

Good!

I personally don't understand the opposition to long movies. Of course if a movie is bad you don't want to watch it for 3 hours, but if it's that bad why even wait till the end? People probably know by this point if they like Marvel movies enough to watch one for 3 hours. I would rather get more content and entertainment time for my buck.

fuck that, that's stupid

That time is including credits so about 2h45m give or take

What a comfy day this promises

Russo Brothers MCU marathon will look like this:

>Cap: Winter Soldier
>Cap: Civil War
>Avengers: Infinity War
>Avengers: Endgame

Should be a decent marathon to do. Add in Homecoming too for shits and giggles.

nice

I think it's cause in the 2000's, every other film after LOTR was around 2.5 to 3 hours, and you felt it after a while. Like, when a movie like that got slow? It got SLOOOOOOOOOW. Desolation of Smaug is the perfect example how a 3 hour film can just be absolute torture if you're not into it.

To give you an idea how rough it was, my parents took me to see Atonement, and I was thinking that I was going to see a boring 3 hour film. Then it ended at 2 hours. I legit was surprised that it ended at 2 hours. I felt relieved it wasn't that long.

Point being, if we spend a full hour of the heroes just moping on half earth, it'll will probably get tedious.

17 minutes of credits?

That post credit scene better be worth it.

Doesn't the film have an intermission?
Thank god.

Adding in GotG2 and an Avengers movie and its a solid marathon

>Doesn't the film have an intermission?

No. Just below the cutoff that requires one.

Can people seriously not hold their piss for 3 hours?

Cap dies fighting Thanos. There, spoiled.

Dude, I shit at least 3 times a day and pee hourly.
...I'm going to the doctor tomorrow.

jesus christ user, every hour?

JUST

yikes

As if that's a fucking bad thing.

I would like to go outside and take a hit of weed so I stay stoned for the second half.

I still remember the credits for the last Matrix movie as being the longest goddamn thing I'd ever sat through in a theater. I think they didn't just include everyone on Earth but every person who had ever lived.

Yes.
But I've heard that if you hold it you can damage the prostate gland making it very difficult to get an erection or even become aroused.

The longest credit was 9 minutes in Lotr: return of the king. This still has the record for the longest credits roll.

Most likely it’s 2hr 52 minutes

I think it will probably be paced like infinity war. Movies can get long but if the characters are doing something interesting. Then it isn’t a problem.

>not just making it two movies and and releasing them a month apart

I felt the same with The Last Jedi. The first half hour was tedious. Most modern movies have a huge pacing problem

I have places to be

The less I know about what happens, the more hyped I am. If they release any more trailers, I'll just avoid them.

I'm being dead serious. Sometimes I can have these awful sessions where I pee, but I still have this INSANE urge to keep peeing, but only tiny drops come out. This isn't even a new thing, this is something I had as a kid, where my family was trying to leave a place, but I just couldn't stop going.

And the worst part is, when I keep forcing these drops to come out, they BURN after a while.

I'd be more worried about a Peter Jackson's King Kong situation where the film was 3 hours because they just refused to make cuts so the film is filled with pointless shit that adds nothing.

>what is a UTI
Are you retarded?

I get that sometimes - unless that happens EVERYTIME you piss, you're more than likely fine

I doubt it. From the looks of the clips we seen, there are going to be a lot of heavy conversations. Especially when Tony meets Cap again.

I think the breaking point for the Last Jedi with me was after all that shit went down on Snoke's ship and it felt like the climax, THEN we got another climax.

I understand that reference

>15 minutes of credits and 4 or 5 after movie scenes
you know it to be true
>cinemas in my country air 15-20 minutes of ads featuring eugenio derbez before any movie
I honestly feel bad for people doing midnight premiere. i'll go mid-day one or two days later, maximum comfy.

Attached: 1534442775648.png (229x252, 26K)

>For most people, the normal number of times to urinate per day is between 6 – 7 in a 24 hour period. Between 4 and 10 times a day can also be normal if that person is healthy and happy with the number of times they visit the toilet.
Assuming 8 hours of sleep, you're visiting the bathroom an average of anywhere from once every 4 hours to once every 1 hour 36 minutes.

If hype fatigue is a real thing, that would certainly suffer from it.

Most of the Avengers dies 2 hours in.
Nebula, Carol, and rocket recruit Nova, Beta Ray Bill (w/ deceased thor's stormbreaker), Silver Surfer (unbelievable but true), Adam Warlock, Starfox & Hyperion
Space avengers defeat thanos

As much as I want to beat my meat to the Annihilators on the big screen, I don't think we'll ever see them

>20 minutes of credits

Are you fat? Cause it sounds like you are getting diabetes induced bladder infections. Have you every had pink/red piss or cloudy piss duringthese episodes?

This seems like the kind of thing you make edibles for

Not to mention prostate cancer, kidney cancer, urethral cancer, etc.

Just go on a water fast before the movie. Who eats and drinks instead of paying attention anyway.

Americans. Also. If you ever have to pee anywhere besides your own home, you have failed at planning.

Water fast means only drinking water. no eating

You mean don't drink anything

>Who eats and drinks instead of paying attention anyway.
?????????????????????????????????????
you can eat and watch the thing at the same time

How bad is your ADD if you can't pay attention to a movie and eat popcorn?

Edibles can leave you high for like 8 hours. Smoking or vaping the high only lasts like 2 hours. So if there's an hour and a half after intermission my high wears off not long after the movie finishes and I can drive home safely.

I'm for it, fuck it

Do a full overture and intermission!

This is the smallest feeling of anticipation for any kind of a Part Two that I've ever had. Did anything in Infinity War set us up for a plot line in Endgame? I guess the dangling hooks would have to be, what...

- Why is the Hulk acting like a pussy?

- Doctor Strange's hail mary of a gambit, whatever that turns out to be.

- The epilogue sequence with the Captain Marvel pager, as if what the heroes need is someone who can punch Thanos extra EXTRA hard.

Outside the scope of Infinity War, I guess we have the possibility of Adam Warlock (?) from Guardians of the Galaxy 2, but that would be severely underdeveloped at this point for such a save. Ant-Man was out of the picture, but maybe he can help somehow.

I don't know, without true cosmic Marvel characters, how are the good guys even going to find Thanos, let alone reverse what he's done?

The trailers look po-faced and somber. Does anything about what we have seen from End Game so far look at all like it promises a great time at the movies? The only thing that keeps me even a little interested is the Russo Brothers.

>implying undoing Thanos's snap isn't big enough a plot thread to resolve

As if movies weren't long decades before.

Imagine the director's cut

Please stop using the word literally.

Attached: howtodestroytheuniverse.jpg (576x768, 67K)

You literally don’t even have to look at popcorn to eat it during a movie. It’s popcorn, just take a piece or a handful and put it in your mouth. There’s no loss of attention on the movie. Same with soda in a cup with a straw.

>he doesn't respect the credits list
kys you fat fucking consumerist

Some people have poor coordination and as result may throw popcorn behind or gauge out own eye with soda pipe.

Imagine having to take a piss in the middle of that.

>tfw the wall of names on infinity war in the visual fx section
I was kinda mad for those 10+minutes of credits but my theater was legit creeped out by the lack of post-credit scenes and silence that it was totally worth it

Attached: aade861a-d23e-472c-98af-e377bd8c7b2f-large16x9_TravellingVietnamWarmemorial.png (986x554, 1.1M)

Remember Magnolia?

why would you write a three hour movie if you could write a 1.5h one instead?

make it two movies and release them at the same time