PRAISE BEEBO

youtube.com/watch?v=qpc2NNpvC8U

PRAISE BEEBO

Attached: 118596736_1300x1733.jpg (1300x1733, 2.1M)

That joke's getting kind of old
>Sara in the Supergirl costume
O-oh. You have my attention.
>Bollywood number
You've lost my attention.

Is this American Dr. Who?

>Caity Lotz will never manhandle you while dressed as Supergirl
It's just not fair.

They're getting a little too far up their own asses about how WACKY XD they are.

That was definitely Nergal from Constantine, one of the shots even used the exact same graphics. Will they retcon it to be Neron the whole time, or is Neron gonna cooperate with Nergal.

Probably the last, or the second to last season. They want to go on a high note.

Its the second to last season and next season will probably only be 10 episodes and those will be all about coie

>ywn see a LoT/Doom Patrol crossover
Just imagine what it could be, lads

Attached: this is not what it was supossed to be.jpg (1330x997, 307K)

>lucha libre episode
will they get a fellow time travelling fuckup to do a cameo?

Attached: 06a0bb086cb1e1dae693426aadb716f0.jpg (610x800, 78K)

>literal tears of joy
How I've missed this show.

Attached: Flash.png (602x620, 98K)

Who's playing the Flash? Is that the stupid guy from the time bureau?

looks like it.

>ywn see a LoT/Doom Patrol crossover
Just wait until #SaveLoT gets DCUniverse to pick it up

should I watch this? And if so, do I have to start at the beginning? The season 1 ads scared me off as being dull and wannabe grimdark

just start during season 2 all you need to know is captain cold sacrificed himself to blow up the time borough

s1 had the clearest goal from the start while the rest are the team reacting to a threat they didn't know exist (usually learning about it halfway through the season).

and it was shit

What matters is that, no matter if they're proactive or reactive, they fail to contain the threats in increasingly spectacular ways until they somehow succeed.
It's just great.

It wants to be a serious story, with gravitas and shit. It's not until they do away with all that, realise this shit is bananas and might as well enjoy the ride that the show finds its stride.

also the last two times they beat the big bad they fucked reality up and made even more problems

They have to do something to stick out.

story was all over the place. it felt like they didn't do the hawks and savage enough to make it worthwhile.

yet barry still gets all the blame, which is hilarious.

Attached: blame barry.gif (268x150, 2.45M)

no the problem was savage was fucking boring and baristagirl was worse

he was a genuine threat in the flash/arrow crossover so it felt weird how much of a non-entity he was in the actual show. not even the reveal that he was in league with the time masters made him appear to be a credible threat (considering how much of a screw up the TMs and their henchmen are).

I'm just happy we're seeing the Hall...I mean the Starr Labs storage facility/hangar again.

how the heck can they still afford such places? aren't they supposed to be broke?

wtf it llooks like a lot of fun if not a little Doom Patrol-y