*mom suddenly shows up*

>*mom suddenly shows up*

Attached: 5E407761-F55F-47E7-B401-36A9AE8373FC.jpg (1058x975, 413K)

I'm only waiting for Murrlogic

Craig of the Creek is a much better show then Big City Greens

Eliza is better then Tilly

Attached: dd2xsy7-04440301-9d63-410b-ad75-9800237a65d9.png (1080x608, 217K)

GOT'CHA SENPAI

Attached: 1544467415406.jpg (1928x1080, 76K)

Yeah but does it have a GLORIA

Attached: 070A067A-50FA-464A-877B-3D06BB4080C8.png (580x654, 340K)

She used to be best girl but then she became Cricket and Tilly's friend. Now she's a less white trash version of Wendy

Attached: gloria_is_now_super_popular_on__co__by_murrlogic1_dctv3ec-pre.jpg (1169x684, 78K)

did she fuck Bill? damn, lucky girl

>All those disgusting shipper who claim end game is gonna be Gloria x Bill

Don't even get me started with white trash people fucking their sisters and cousins lets conveniently ignore how Gloria is like 16 and Bill is pushing his 40's

U-Uh how does he relate to Nancy

He says he made the thread as a bait thread and not a real discussion thread but knowing Yea Forums they'll turn the bait thread into a discussion thread

Did a robot draw this?

that meme arrow had better not be implying you think this is a bad instance, user

What? I'm not OP.

why do people like to say how simplistic X is (often degrading the artists) but can't prove their point themselves (do a better version)?

Looks like spoiled princess girl #3574. Boring and unless she has a part to play out of place.

Why do you think Murr-chan makes drawings of that specific archetype to mix with his fetish?
I gonna call everyone:
Asami, Winter, Pacifica's Mom, Eliza, that guardkeeper from We Bare Bears, that buff secretary from Goof Troop & the fucking list goes on
Murr-chan is broken... just like me

>saw gloria and eliza pic on DA
>gets mindblown when it's freaking murrlogic
>thinks an alliance between fandoms could be made
>starts going anti-gloria/BCG

Attached: DimBewitchedAnura-size_restricted.gif (613x250, 3.35M)

Based murrfag and Gloriafag

That guy is fucking cancer like EC-707

>x is better then Tilly
Oh lol, Tilly has contenders
Which means Tilly is indeed supreme being

Remy’a rich family is going to sue your ass to oblivion if you don’t drop that Gloria plush right now

Fuck off Gloriafag

Mods

>Gloria is 16
>already moved out of her parents place, lives on her own, and went to art school and get a worthless degree

How do you make a living off an art degree outside if advertising?

I like her, unlike Gloria.

BASED. Yea Forums would be a much better place if these idiots could put their money where their mouth is for once and draw better than what they're shouting "CalArts' or whatever the fuck else is a meme ATM at everything that isn't some fake anime BS (SU, Star Vs.).

*Waves and keeps walking*

Also, glad to see Eliza-fag is being blocked almost everywhere, now. That fucker needs to fuck right off.

Because you shouldn't have to be a professional artist to realize if a work is shit or not

Too bad I bet you can't draw any better than the people working on this show.

And? They can't draw, he can't draw. Just means everyone is shit and we are fucked.

The thing is the animators have to do the characters according to the reference sheets while those who say the designs suck have all the freedom to do their version but can't or won't.

Gloria must be in her early 20s at least.
I think the ship is moronic, but let's be logical here.

Selling your art. She had a successful spot at a gallery until shenanigans happened.

But that was a collaboration though (and Cricket was the one that got invited) that and I'm looking for what job you'll end up with after graduating that fits with your diploma.