S22: Trey writes and voices pic related

>s22: Trey writes and voices pic related
>a few months later: Trey files for divorce
yikes

Attached: south-park-s22e07c16-less-time-on-our-phones_16x9.jpg (960x540, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pagesix.com/2019/03/05/south-park-co-creator-trey-parker-files-for-divorce-from-wife/
youtube.com/watch?v=6Cn0z8UFffE
tmz.com/2019/03/05/south-park-creator-trey-parker-files-for-divorce-from-wife/
youtube.com/watch?v=6Nro-xZ7GgA
youtube.com/watch?v=3YRq7mP3hsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2019: it's the final season

>Trey files for divorce
Are you cereal?

its true
pagesix.com/2019/03/05/south-park-co-creator-trey-parker-files-for-divorce-from-wife/

youtube.com/watch?v=6Cn0z8UFffE

Attached: 1538222396576.jpg (255x198, 8K)

tmz.com/2019/03/05/south-park-creator-trey-parker-files-for-divorce-from-wife/

It’s real. He had her sign a prenup, but it could be overturned. I feel bad for their daughter.

I guess South Park is finally over.

South Park hasn't been decent since season 16

>Marrying a woman named Boogie
Come on Trey that’s an obvious warning sign.

maybe now him and matt stone will finally fuck

>mfw

Attached: lol.png (199x204, 73K)

Does this mean Randy will get a divorce again?

Two divorces now huh? Wonder if that'll affect this recent shift in tone on the show.

>1st marriage was to a socialite
>2nd marriage was to a former exotic dancer
You'd think someone that is known for parodying life would choose better life partners.

My theory is, they're not gay but god do they wish they were

Attached: baseketball1.jpg (547x294, 34K)

This is why they need to focus on silly kid stories, so adult shit like divorce doesn't drag everything down

I honestly hope South Park ends this year. Not out of spite or anything, but it just feels like it's been building up to an ending. This was made pretty apparent in the last season.

It feels like reality has outpaced South Park in terms of insanity. Matt and Trey aren't young rebels anymore. They're old, have families, are wealthy and accomplished...it's not really the same. The show almost feels like a relic. Best to end sooner than linger for too long.

Of course, they'll probably keep making games, which I'm fine with.

The south park characters and universe is established enough to make a decent sitcom that doesn't need to be politically involved
for example: an episode where these two date and clyde and cartman become potential stepbrothers

Attached: singleparents.png (472x568, 401K)

I just want a Karen episode, then the show can end.

Attached: 1553296326668.png (700x700, 626K)

she's recruited with the goff kids. it would be a two for one deal

This, desu. I feel like they've gotten way too reliant on the whole Seven Days to Air thing where they parody literally whatever's in the news that week. While that kinda turnaround is impressive, it also makes for episodes that can stop being funny and relevant literally a week later. Compare that to episodes that are just fun nonsense like Marjorine, Pee, and Make Love Not Warcraft and it's like night and day.

Just read Stone Ocean

Attached: 1552490570293.jpg (720x1480, 460K)

>The south park characters and universe is established enough to make a decent sitcom that doesn't need to be politically involved
So just like the games?

Yep. Hell, they liked doing the games so much that maybe it’s where SP belongs now.
Make a full on South Park red dead redemption, trey, you know you wanna

Wish list for episodes/events before the show ends?

A few of mine:
1. A Stan-Kenny episode that gets really dark and depressing
2. An epic sci-fi trilogy that leads up to another video game

It would be more likely that this keeps the show going so he can keep up payments

Matt is still married

An episode featuring hijinks with the main boys’ moms. After so many dad episodes it’s what we deserve.

It's weird that the mom characters were much more significant early on and became less important. I guess its because of Mary Kay Bergman's death

CRAIG'S MOM'S BUSH

CRAIG'S MOM'S BUSH

The ongoing stories all end this season.

Next season the show goes back to its roots and keeps every episode self contained without changes to status quo.

Ooh damn.

I wonder what happened, they were cute on her IG.

and yikes he has her name tattooed on him.

>It feels like reality has outpaced South Park in terms of insanity.
>tfw Trump has out-stumped even cartoon satire in terms of insanity

What a timeline we live in.

Attached: 1552026402606.jpg (355x364, 45K)

The past few seasons have just been really bad. They're way too topical and current event centered that they have absolutely no rewatch value and feel dated after a couple years. It's about time the show ends. I dont want this to be a simpsons where its bad for 20+ years.

Yeah hopefully the studio can do other shit but they probably think they're so clever for Memberberries that they'll just run this show deeper into the ground. It hasn't been fun to watch for 4 years.

Honestly I was a bit skeeved out by his wife's instagram.

>marrying a stripper who has a mutt son

Don’t they have a little girl together who does Ike’s voice?

Why?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Have prenup
>But it can be overturned
This is why you don't breed with someone even with a prenup because the kids always nullify any previous agreements.

How much easier would life be if you could just fuck your best bro, bro?

I remember she was an “exotic dancer” or something like that

I would be OK with this, I really enjoyed the games more than the show lately.

Attached: DWED1SVXcAEW9kA.jpg (871x626, 84K)

>the world is insane because of trump
The world was always insane
Trump's election just pushed so many buttons of so many people at once that its like the world is in fastforward while everyone tries to carve a slice of the pie at once

Were the topical episodes always this bad though? They pulled off shit like Cartoon Wars and um... Grounded Vindaloop and...
oh god

what happened to the simpsons can't happen to south park because it's been the same guys writing it the whole run. i'll watch as far as it goes because it's pretty rare for a creator controlled project to last this long. the original seasons are way funnier to me, but i'm always interested to see where south park goes.

>an episode where these two date and clyde and cartman become potential stepbrothers
you've been pushing this for a while, and I kind of like the idea, but where does the precedence come from?

Mostly the coincidental similarities between Eric and Clyde.
>fattest kid and second-fattest kid
>Red jackets, brown hair
>Not too intelligent and short tempered
>Accidentally killed one of their parents
And then there's the fact that Cartman's Mom is a Dirty Slut and probably fucked him at least once already. But it was nice to see her so happy with her crush on Cesar Millan in Tsst. She doesn't get a lot of opportunities to be her own character apart from her son, which is a shame because she can be a lot of fun.
youtube.com/watch?v=6Nro-xZ7GgA
It's also satisfying to see her being in control of Eric once in a while, like in Tsst or this instance:
youtube.com/watch?v=3YRq7mP3hsU
Along with Liane, we would also get more Clyde screentime. Everybody loves Clyde. And the rough patch of Cartman adjusting to sharing his mother's attention with a potential husband and stepson would drive him nuts, which would definitely have entertaining results. Hell, maybe Clyde would be the aggressor in this case, because who would want to be in a family with fucking Cartman?
Roger Donovan being unaware or willfully ignorant of how his life is on the line due to his date's awful kid would be funny too.
I'm not pushing for this to be a permanent thing. Cartman being raised by a doting single mother is pretty essential to his character. But that's what fanworks are for. And just one episode where the concept is entertained in canon would be enough.

Attached: tumblr_pfzbu8vQUe1vrh8p5_1280.jpg (1280x1036, 376K)

You make a compelling argument.
It'd be a fun plot.

Thanks user. If we get nothing by the end of the series, which is very likely, I'll go ahead and write the fanfic myself. And it will be largely ignored by the community due to its lack of boyzu rabu.

Attached: tumblr_p0oqbwM7gd1ve1shuo1_1280.png (1280x960, 624K)

The problem is that formula requires actual good writing and world/plot/character building. It's way easier for them to just write whatever's trending and get automatic views. Hell, most shows that make it to 20-something seasons are rarely even good beyond the halfway point, the rapid-fire commentary plots are probably the biggest reason the show is still popular.

>marries a stripper named boogie
>tattoos her name on his skin
I thought Trey was supposed to be the smart one.

He's the creative brains, but if you look at his personal life and the behind the scenes footage of the show, he's very immature.

No, Matt is the smart one. The Kyle. Trey is Stan, follows his heart til it breaks.

Attached: 21811b87ee214450e9df60747ca6f6416855329e.gif (730x566, 1.57M)

he cheated on his first wife with boogie due to a midlife crisis

sweet christ let it be so

make it a well done comic

Can't draw. Ask

It really depends on the prenup. If you are going to get one it should be months before the wedding before anything is paid for and have nothing egregious in it.

Trey is Creative, Matt's the smart one.

There are many kinds of intelligences. That's why the IQ test is very limited

>South Park red dead redemption
It better have Cartman singing Will Smith's "Wild Wild West" in it.

she's asked to forgo the prenup

You can't just do that without citing why. If you were hardballed into one then it can be possible to break it.

It's not a great look, in the documents made public so far Parker fully intends to continue seeing his daughter and supporting her and has publicly stated this. It's not justifiable to have him pay child support on top of this.

well? she is a half nigger

This. The complement each other. They’re like poetry. They rhyme.

The fuck are you on about? You can’t raise a kid on seeing them and supporting them. Someone has to pay for their shit. That’s what child support is for.

Fucking THIS. Reddit and memey is so much worse than it cam be cause of the divorce B plot in every fucking episode.

I can't believe they killed Ned and Satan.

Ned is alive, it's just Satan that's dead

what was the point of killing satan?

I haven't kept up since the PC principal season. What characters are dead or just aren't used anymore?

>or just aren't used anymore?
most of the characters not named Randy

Boogie is asking for the same kind of support that a father who never sees their child would have to provide on top of Trey seeing her and having joint custody.

They thought it would be funny for Satan to die and ascend to heaven?

Saddam's in heaven, so there's that potential storyline.

child support might go through the wife, which I would imagine is what they're avoiding. In terms of paying for college among other expenses, their daughter will be fine.

>Saddam is still in Heaven
>Satan ascended to Heaven last season

OH SHIT

Well, he's a big TV guy and she's a...former stripper? so I'm assuming she still wants in on that south park dough

>You can’t raise a kid on seeing them and supporting them
Literally means that when he's with her he's paying for her, just like the wife would be.

broken celebrity families are so damn depressing. I shouldn't have read this thread.

END TIMES!