Reminder that this film is pro-Skrull propaganda and you're probably a Skrull if you liked it

Reminder that this film is pro-Skrull propaganda and you're probably a Skrull if you liked it.

Attached: skrull.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2H5uWRjFsGc
forward.com/schmooze/420933/captain-marvel-is-the-first-major-superhero-movie-to-be-directed-by-a/
youtube.com/watch?v=wZ_4uh2eG7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am so confused why they would throw away Secret Invasion. EVERYONE was expecting it, and now you kind of can't now.

>>everyone was expecting it

>20 Skrulls were good, so ALL Skrulls were good!

kree have Always been scumbags though
plus carol is a psycho anyway

Attached: carol is a sadist.jpg (1280x1980, 989K)

#SkrullLivesMatter

It would kind of defeat the message of the movie.

This. Reminder people in charge of the MCU can not or do not even read comics, they get character names and what they look like and proceed to just randomly make up shit.

Imagine how cool it would be if they revealed, now that they can use the Skrulls, some of the main characters in the MCU have been secretly Skrulls for awhile now? It would give them something to write about for new movies, something to deal with after Thanos... but nnnoooooo

They just let random hack writers and directors do whatever they made up. Normies don't read comics so they think no one will notice or complain.

Attached: skrulls.jpg (598x598, 82K)

go to bed, Delroy, you're drunk again

He loves you, user.

Also Fury lost his eye to a fucking Cat.

>the message of the movie.

The movie had no message. Not even a feminist one.

>Reminder people in charge of the MCU can not or do not even read comics

If they did, they wouldn't have had Talos - literally the first Skrull ever depicted who is endemically incapable of shapeshifting - be the main Skrull character.

Side note: so far, three Skrulls have been depicted in the comics who have no natural shapeshifting ability (Talos, Titannus and Raava) and all three seem to be uncommonly strong for Skrulls. Correlation?

...Noah... you shouldn't post when you're drunk.

>comparing Skrulls to Jews
antisemetic cunt

>The movie had no message
youtube.com/watch?v=2H5uWRjFsGc

>Noah feels uncomfortable when you tell him how Skrulls have been portrayed for decades. In his mind, Skrulls and Jews are the same.
>Skrulls were created as an evil race by two jewish comic writers
I know you hate yourself Noah, but please don't subject the rest of us to your autistic self loathing.

Skrulls were never evil but they also weren't really good or victims.
They are an invading alien empire with all their vicious ways of invading and conquering worlds that's all... nothing special.
Yeah Kree started the war when they still were savages and all but even then the Skrull were pretty arrogant and deserved to be fucked over.
I like them as an antagonistic aline race more and it make it better when there is a token hero skrull.
Making one race "evil" and the other a "good" one is retarded.
I like them both more as asshole empires who fuck over other worlds just because they hate each other.

They turned the Skrull into Syrian refugees. Where were you when you dropped all illusions that Marvel wasn't cucked beyond all belief?

Kl’rt here.
Fuck you guys, just leave us alone.
And fuck Paibok, louzy stoner doesn’t do shit.

Reminds me of mass effect fans when the vorcha or batarians are mentioned.

"This entire race is bad and deserved to be killed hurr hurr"

I love the Skrulls but I hate the MCU version.
Kree are okay but Skrulls > Kree.

Victim Skrulls are shit but yeah this is also really retarded.

Kree Defense Force is hear, fun's over guys.

I'm gonna pretend to be your father and fuck your mother.

John the Skrull was a fucking hero hold your tongue.

>Grace Randolph = everyone

No,I'm pretty sure most of the web was predicting who was a skrull like Ross and War Machine.

>The movie had no message. Not even a feminist one.
white man bad
immigrants are all refuges not terrorists trust them
demonize german goys and destabilize their economy (again) as revenge for the holocaust

I legit don't get why they made the Skrulls good. Beyond the immigrant metaphor, they clearly had more fun with Skrulls tricking people at the start of the film. So why did we get another military group to be the bad guys? What do the Kree offer that Hydra didn't already offer? Hell, why is Marvel blowing through villain groups so fast?

People really like hero vs hero fighting. That's pretty much the whole point of secret invasion. I hoped before this movie came out it would shoot down any chance for secret invasion, so I'm pretty happy we dodged that stupid bullet.

It's kinda similar to the enjoyment I got at civil war being a captain america movie instead of an avengers movie, because fuck those people.

Yup, that's another great of example "making this bullshit up as we go" that's the trademark style of the MCU.

I didn't know that about Talos' but that is interesting, it shows they just had some list of Skrull names they could use. They did this with a character in Deadpool I remember, picked a name and just added them.

Villains are strawmen for the propagandists to project into. They don't read comics enough to understand the out-of-universe reasons for keeping villains around, like creating more stories and scenarios from it.

They want to say "BAD GUY IS LIKE THIS GROUP WE DONT LIKE IN REAL LIFE! REJECT THAT GROUP!" that's all Hollywood is in 2019.

My mantra is "the villain makes the hero" a lack of strong villains leads to a lack of strong heroes.

I stand by my initial statement.

I really want to dismiss your claims out of hand. But I honestly can't. I am a pinko by your standards, but...

This woman. I think she is the main person responsible.

Everybody is focusing on Larson, but she's just an actress.

Attached: Geneva Robertson-Dworet.jpg (1470x2241, 256K)

So everyone will be like "Nooo Talos Jr, why?!" in Captain marvel 2. C'mon.

To subvert expectations

This is a small group. Skrulls live throughout the universe.

Idea:
>Carol sends Skrulls off to far outer space
>To settle a new world and seek out any other groups of Skrulls
>One day she receives a desperate message
>A Skrull has united all the various scattered groups of Skrulls through brute force
>Anyone who would not fall in line with his plans was killed
>He has sworn bloody revenge on the Kree, and in his blood thirst, has become exactly like them
>He has delved into forbidden technologies to endow himself with super-powers
>And his name... K'Lrt!

You kidding? Secret invasion just got more likely when Earth finds out that most Skrulls are deceptive assholes more than eager to play on sympathy.

>Implying Carol won't inadvertently put Skrulls in a position to be corrupted by power, leading them to become just like the Kree and providing a commentary on how war can change people

forward.com/schmooze/420933/captain-marvel-is-the-first-major-superhero-movie-to-be-directed-by-a/

This shit writes itself.

Literally this. It's fucking movie writing 101. If you can't crawl out of your ass for a single second and realize this, you're fucking dumb.

These aren't straight adaptations, they're movies that are based on comics but try to do their own thing. Even the normiest marvel fan knows skrulls are "evil aliens", so subverting this was a pretty cool move.

Only "muh comic faithfulnes" try hards get mad at these kinds of changes.

>REPTILIAN SHAPESHIFTERS DINDU NUFFIN!
Has David Icke weighed in on this yet?
youtube.com/watch?v=wZ_4uh2eG7U

You're a literal fucking idiot. Of course they read comics - the plotline of the Skrulls searching for a new home because they lost their old one is literally the plot of Secret Invasion, the story you're implying they didn't fucking read. Dummy.

>I am so confused why they would throw away Secret Invasion.
Because it was trash? You throw away trash.

I love how butthurt this makes people who hate the MCU anyways.

Should have never trusted that cat