What is she going to do?

What is she going to do?

Attached: Jungle_Comics_15_page_Fantomah.jpg (499x560, 346K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deviantart.com/concetta20/art/Fletcher-Hanks-pg1-87518527
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so she learned how to transform into skeletor in the jungle?

now this is a good fucking character design

Murder everything. Fantomah don't play.

Attached: fantomah.png (647x1961, 687K)

Would Stardust destroy her, or ally with her?

She's literally Stardust but with the priorities of Steve Irwin and a cooler design, imo

Skull blowjobs.

Man, I really haven't been reading Wonderella in a long time.

I got introduced to Fantomah by reading the Pathfinder Worldscape comics.

Attached: X4QB0i[1].jpg (680x1108, 265K)

ends in sex

But she has the same flaws. Can do everything but let the bad things happen and then takes revenge.

it's not a flaw, you can't take revenge for something that did not happen

Not ally, but Stardust can check off the jungle as being a place to watch over, knowing it's protector can bring swift justice to it's villains.

Batman can. But he doesn't kill.

Wow. The first female superhero.

That's probably why

I don't think we ever learned just what the fuck she is. A witch? A cursed woman? A jungle spirit? The actual fucking Ghost Rider?

They never said. And after Hanks left, the new creators completely changed the character to the point where she was more like a jungle woman with some magical powers. Then after that they did a new direction where it's turned out she's an ancient Egyptian princess.

>I'd Gayle her Oprah
I laughed.

She's the mystery woman of the jungle.

I think she works on goofy Ghost Story Logic. She can't STOP murders from happening, but she can avenge them.

I dunno, she was the product of a vindictive, abusive, drunken lout, lets not worry too much over her specific ethos.

Imagine going to bed with the chick in the first panel only to wake up the next morning to the one in the last.

Now that's interesting
Feels like something would actually pull in a real tabletop game

deviantart.com/concetta20/art/Fletcher-Hanks-pg1-87518527

I dunno, the first panel has a decapitated animal spewing gore all over the ground, I'd say the darkness was pretty consistent throughout

Morning Redwoods

Wonderella, Pathfinder Worldscape, Hack/Slash..

I wonder which other comic will use her.

Animals die all the time.
People being resigned to eternal suffering is a lot crueler.

And in a world with Stardust or Fantoma or whatever, people get resigned to eternal suffering all the time. Your frame of reference is skewed. The guy doesn't even look to be in pain and all things considered his punishment is a trillion times better than what it could have been.

There a new series very briefly like a year back.

Attached: STL042371.jpg (1171x1800, 540K)

Jackpot!

I want to put it in Seoni's butt

Attached: Pathfinder_1_Scalera.jpg (600x900, 230K)

Its publisher apparently threw in the towel regarding Diamond distribution (except the FCBD stuff)

When do I get a team-up with fantomah, zorro, the green turtle, Lothar and or Lion Man,Hugo danner,Tonto, and Northstar.

This looks promising.

Marriedmetamorphosis.gif

Is that why I haven't seen an issue of it since like 3?