They thick

They thick

Attached: file_45669_0_madagascarsequelcst.jpg (605x340, 51K)

i aways loved the artstyle of this movie, it gives so much personality

Marty has a pretty nice ass

gay

Now imagine Chris Rock moaning

Craig Kellman ftw.

It's kind of sad how even now animated films fail to do talking cartoon animals well by giving them uncreative designs.

Zootopia included?

yeah

Attached: 1457175306989.png (935x799, 429K)

Love I how they managed to make such angular designs look good in 3D.
I mean, it'd obviously work in 2D, but in 3D everything has to be round and smooth all the time.
But just look at Alex's mane.
I love it.

Zootopia cute.

>The Hippo will eat them all

Attached: 9BB324E7-21F5-4468-A364-6B5F8D0A1033.jpg (840x787, 69K)

it doesnt always work though.

Attached: cc.png (400x560, 172K)

What's with dreamworks always milking the shit out of their successful movies and making a bunch of uninspired and shitty sequels/animated series?

The Third movie was actually pretty good

I mean not all sequels are shit. Shrek 2 was pretty great. But then you get shit like Ice Age

you're not very smart.

you too.

Exactly, that's why I'm amazed they got it to work here.

I feel like Madagascar's somehow managed to actually get better with each sequel.

the bar wasn't really high.

I LIKE EM BIG

Attached: 1550522016124.jpg (604x342, 20K)

He just looks a little off because he's clearly meant to have the same general shape as Alex so his head is just very big to fill in the same amount of space as Alex's mane

it's their company policy, not even kidding.

I wish WDAS had that policy.

It's true though, their stated goal is to make lots of franchises; every movie they make is with the intent that if it does well enough it'll get sequels.
That's why they were so eager to secure that Netflix deal; it made a nice safety net to let them just give all their movies TV shows without having to worry about them doing good.

DW really was creative as fuck back then, I mean this movie came right after Shrek wich tried to be as realisitc looking as possible, than they just do a 180 and try to be as cartoony as possible in CGI

Dreamworks is pretty decent sequel-wise unlike Disney/Pixar

LOOK OUT
I THINK MOTO MOTO LIKES YOU
HERE HE COMES