Wats the verdict

wats the verdict

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

Unneeded shameful cash grab. That's nu Disney for ya.

I will pirate it. Woody alone will possibly salvage the entire movie once again, like he did with Kimgdom Hearts

Entirely unnecessary, but if it's good, it's good. I probably would've said that Toy Story 2 was unnecessary before it came out too.

>ugly and lazy new character designs
>shitty excuse to sell more toy story toys
>literally not even kids want to watch it
It’s a yikes from me captain

A sequel literally nobody wanted.

except disney.

Haven't seen it yet but I'm bloody excited. I hope they have the same people who did TS3...not sjws

Haven't seen it/10

The Fork is hot

That's been Disney for decades

will pirate

muh stronk womyn toy

I'm just not interested.
Toy Story 3 was extremely well made, but it also felt like a really unnecessary postscript to a story that didn't need it.
I don't need any more.

My friend who hates every Pixar movie since inside out worked an internship there as a texture artist. Apparently he saw the whole thing. Because of a non disclosure agreement he couldn't describe it, but he said it was good, so theres that.

WHY?

Attached: 246ee7d65c92fb1127941b1084536697.png (808x455, 399K)

I tend to agree that Toy Story 3 was good, simply for the ending. It basically wraps up the story in a nice bow. But Disney thinks otherwise.

I also wonder how much they pay Tom Hanks and co to keep doing these? It must be fucking insane money for them to say yes.

It's funny some of the things they'll merchandise

Attached: D1Q60uGWoAA4LWJ.jpg (564x564, 46K)

>Toy Story 3 was extremely well made
>I tend to agree that Toy Story 3 was good, simply for the ending

TS3 suffered from too many characters and major contradiction to the previous films which their massage was to cherish one's toys. If Andy passed his toys to his children or his sister' nieces that would made sense, but noooo he gave it to some random immigrant.

i want all the data for this film to be erased just likr how it happened to toy story 2

She was obviously born there, retard.

What do you think the Chinese sweatshop workers were thinking when they were making this?

you're giving thm too much credit

>Man I wish I could use this to eat my non-existent food.

I couldn't care less about this movie

Nope, that is Andy's gay brother "Dandy".