Why are the writers so hell bent on pushing him as the Meg Griffin of the Simpsons?

Why are the writers so hell bent on pushing him as the Meg Griffin of the Simpsons?

Attached: Blue shirt Bart.png (400x400, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KouoI_5dUgk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Much like Meg, they don't know what else to do with him

My guess is that the current writers just identify more with Lisa

Back in the day marketing was about attacking little boys to get their parents money. Now it's about attacking little girls for their parents wallet.

This results in Bart being a victim of circumstance.

They hate his voice actor.

Bart gets away with whatever he did from at least ten seasons.

Because he's a straight white male

Blue shirt Bart was always better.

Because the show has been going on for a decade longer then it needed too and the writers don't know what to do

Try two decades longer.

Why are the writers so hell bent on pushing Lisa's feet?

Attached: 1552889499656.gif (600x338, 4M)

Animators you mean?

They have nothing left at this point except to indulge their fetishes.

Have you ever worked in a studio? That's always been the case.

The classic episodes did it way less though.

It's easier and cheaper to modify character models with modern digital editing tools.

because they worship Lisa Simpson and her VA to creepazoid cultish levels

Try Fox stupidly paying Yeardley $4 million a year to voice one character so the writers are forced to use Lisa way more than necessary to justify this.

Delicious

Attached: Lisa_S25E6_(2).png (382x325, 61K)

Fat ass yellow foot.

I thought he was Asian.

They never intended anything else in mind for Meg's character other than being mean to her--Family Guy was always meant to be a scathing indictment of the sitcom genre and Meg's about as cynical and spiteful an approach to teenaged daughter archetypes as you can get. Her early appearances all revolve around becoming or staying popular, wrapped up in superficial social climbing and hoping a cute boy gives her the damn time of day. And this was never a show that had any interest in giving her a moment to shine. They just altered their focus a little and just gave up any pretense of anything else but being mean to her.

Bart, on the other hand, *is* a victim of the well going dry. Not only can you only tell so many "Bart pulls prank, prank backfires, Bart feels bad and tries to fix shit" stories, he's really not that much of a shocking character any more. Compared to Cartman literally getting away with murder and anything you see in Rick and Morty, you can't really have Bart pull a monocle popper any more.

Because he's a male. That's literally it

All those years being too famous in the 90's ahead of Lisa Marge Maggie and Homer!

>"Bart pulls prank, prank backfires, Bart feels bad and tries to fix shit" stories

Now it's just "Bart gets a new talent, Lisa get's jealous, Bart feels bad and tries to fix shit" stories

Would you Stop with your conspiracy theory's.

Attached: simpsons 1994.jpg (580x439, 65K)

Why are they so hellbent on showing Bart’s penis? Gotcha there!

Attached: 22_for_30_promo_3.png (960x540, 173K)

since when did Meg Griffin ever fought back and get good moments in, if anything Lisa is the Meg of the family as everyone says she's a boring moralfag

>Bart gets a new talent, Lisa get's jealous, Bart feels bad and tries to fix shit
That was only Jazzy and the Pussycat and the episode came out 12 fucking years ago. Let it go!

Why are you still watching the Simpsons in this day and age?

Just watch seasons 1 to 10 and then drop it like damn near most everybody else.

youtube.com/watch?v=KouoI_5dUgk

The actual end of the episode was beyond pathetic with Meg accepting her role in life as the family's lightning rod taking all of their abuse.

Terrible message for any viewer regardless of your political or belief bias.

He is a cis het white (yellow) shitlord male. His time of being tolerated is over Mischief by his kind is now classified as assault, not pranks.

Why did they make her apologize?

Attached: 9750E49C-BF6F-4CC8-B795-51CE918A4332.jpg (500x469, 27K)

status quo

I remember reading this great comic where Bobby from King of the Hill is acting as a counsellor for a grown up Bart and Chris. Chris mentions that they treated his sister so horribly that when she hit 18, she just left.

I'd love to see an episode do that. No dramatic outburst or anything. Meg just walks out the door and never comes back.

Meg canon already is 18

I've seen that comic too, its great

Attached: The.Simpsons.S27E15.Lisa.the.Veterinarian.1080p.WEB-DL.x265.10bit.AAC.5.1-ImE[UTR].mkv_snapshot_04.2 (1904x1072, 1.91M)

God I wish that were a case.

>pull an episode because of allegations against a dead man
>continue to employ a voice actress that is funneling all her money into a dangerous cult

It was also the plot to E My Sports, except instead of Bart making Lisa feel better for some undeserved reason, everyone hates him at the end for Homer ruining their chances