Justice League kino this week

Get hype guys

Attached: IMG_3189.jpg (1311x1651, 450K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pCQzQlVWRZA
youtube.com/watch?v=P_AlCgcH9x0
youtube.com/watch?v=Sa2jYn3LmlE
twitter.com/susaneisenberg1/status/1105307244785090561
batman.fandom.com/wiki/Batman_Family
youtube.com/watch?v=FNlYtU_x-dI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Short teaser

youtube.com/watch?v=pCQzQlVWRZA

I hope Batman bangs Miss Martian.

Timm’s art style =/= quality storytelling. The fucker has been riding off Dini’s work for years.

Guess we'll see about that

Why wasn't this leaked yet? Almost all previously movies leaked

JL dark wasn't

This

Original VAs back. Yay

how come they still haven´t released any footage for batman hush.
I am curious to know what art style they chose for this story

This is in the DCAU canon?

I did not expect it to be that short.

How many years has it been since the last good DC animated movie?

Attached: GM.jpg (474x601, 47K)

Superman Batman Public Ennemies was released 10 years ago

1 year even less with the duo of The Death & Reign of Superman

That's funny.

>That JLU riff

Attached: 1508589736965.jpg (912x1199, 662K)

I wish this wouldn' have been a one shot

So is this set in the old DCAU?

Is that Thom?

Very likely

I'm kinda offended that this thread is so low key. One would think that this justice leage unlimited tier cartoon would get more people exited

Attached: 1482541825232.jpg (500x371, 41K)

wrong

Its true though, be asshurt all you want

Fuck off, Timm. You and Azzarello couldn't even adapt The Killing Joke correctly, and tacked on a needless Babs story at the beginning

if an user dont mind, can I get a rundown on Jessica Cruz? I know nothing about her

I blame the long run of bad animated movies since JL War

Mr Terrific flexing his balls

Why did they take away Brainiac 5's hair

I just remembered JLU Supergirl is with the legion. I wonder if she will be in this movie and if she will be older

Technically this might be before he and bouncing boy come back in time...

Chronologically to their own timeline it should play like this.

The earliest appearance of the Legion by their own Timeline might be their earliest appearance in the DCAU timeline in STAS when they visited teen clark.

Then comes JLvsFatal Five

Then comes their JLU Appearance

wait, is legion in the same continuity than JL and JLU?

Attached: Legion_of_Super_Heroes2-s.jpg (500x318, 181K)

No.

Sure, but that doesn't mean that he needs to be bald. And you'd think he'd avoid that look considering his ancestry.

No, the Legion cartoon is not part of the DCAU.

It was originally going to spin off as Supergirl and the Legion of Super Heroes, but they just went with Superman and made it its own thing.

Really hoping that they stick to the DCAU after this, and well and truly abandon the nu52 movies. Death and Return of Superman's first part was pretty good, but man was the second half hot schwarbage.

Just stick to the DCAU from here on out, with Elseworld's stories scattered throughout. Pleeeease.

Does Brainiac-1 shave his head?

yup

He's like 500 years old, loves to experiment on himself and is either a robot (DCAU) or a cyborg (comics), so it's pretty likely that he's just gone bald.

I wondering if this is infact set after JLU how she even exist.

She's a white martian; the League's first fight was against a white martian invading force. Seems pretty easy to bring her into the fold from my perspective. It's Jessica that will require some explaining.

I just realized what you meant. All the martians are dead in this version.

are you talking about the imperium? because this things werent martians

Attached: latest.jpg (640x480, 60K)

Fuck. I coulda swore the white martians were in the DCAU. But, do they ever explicitly say that there's no white martians? If they flat out never mention them, then do the usual thing that they do with Miss Martian.

J'onn introduces her as a relative of his, then the team discovers that she's a white martian at some point in the narrative. It worked in Young Justice.

Death of Superman managed to be more boring than the comic. That's fucking impressive, but not in a good way.

>It was originally going to spin off as Supergirl and the Legion of Super Heroes, but they just went with Superman and made it its own thing.
Not true
>Let's get the myths out of the way. The Legion series was never tied to the Justice League Unlimited episode. Supergirl was never, ever going to be in the Legion. The true origin of the series came out of Cartoon Network's desire to have a Superman-centric series to premiere when the movie Superman Returns premiered. Superman as part of the Legion worked for them. So the series was originally developed for Cartoon Network, then they passed and Kids' WB! stepped in. They, too, wanted a Superman-centric series with Superman fresh out of Smallville, learning to be Superman. That's the reality.

I dont remember they mentioning white martians, but I remember they mentioning all martians except for Manhuner were exterminated, if they existed they're gone too

I dunno. I'm not really gonna care one way or another, since the movie looks pretty good, despite whatever continuity issues may exist.

it not gonna bother me either but I rather have an explanation. shit, I woud even take that the Matian Manhunter learned to reproduce through mitosis

>Here's my younger, female clone.

>The rest of the League awkwardly smiles and greets her

>Is that Thom?
>Fatal Five
idk, user, what d'ya think?

It could just be that she escaped the not white martians attack and was in suspended animation

They should just make that the official Justice League theme.

People are too busy shit slinging at each other over movie shit or wanking to waifu shit.

Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=P_AlCgcH9x0

I will always love George Newbern's Superman. The casual confidence is so damn reassuring. Like nothing's really that much of a problem for him.

Really wanted to see Timm's version of the WW movie costume

>she's my cocklust taken form.

Attached: Martian-Manhunter-5-Aquaman-Pearl-kiss-gay-rejected.jpg (650x329, 53K)

Waifu shit is what sells dvds.

>Bruce Timm
Thank goodness this is a site where I can post anonymously
I'm tired of Timm's artwork style for DC movies
I'm just still salty over how shit Batman & Harley movie was and still is
Real talk, no reason it should exist, still wondering who approved of that shit

The Batman and Harley movie is one of the most bizarre things I’ve ever seen in my life. It was pretty good up until a certain point, and then it got weird in ways that I really don’t get. I had to watch it a second time just to make sure I didn’t hallucinate any of it.

There was a story about a group of white martians being trapped in the phantom zone eons ago and escaping in the present day long after life on Mars went extinct. So there is precedent for isolated white martians surviving the death of martiankind. If not the phantom zone, she was probably in cryosleep aboard an escape pod that got lost in space for years or something like that.

Can this really be a thing?

Attached: Batman and Miss Martian.png (640x640, 380K)

Bruce has redhead fever.

this man seduced a cat, he can make it work

Wouldn’t shapeshifters be able to breed outside of their species?

IRC being the fuck away from Mars for whatever reason when shit went down is pretty much always how she's alive.

wait, do Batman and WoWo still tohether iin this? I dont remember they breaking up

That’s what they meant by “Almost all”

I don’t remember them ever moving beyond flirting.

Yeah Diana really wanted it and Bruce had feelings for her but he was too "I HAVE MUH ISSUES!" to move on them.

goddamn, Miss M. looks really good in this, especially after YJ fucked her design

Yeah I get the whole embracing her heritage thing their going with in S3 but why'd they have to make her bald too? The red hair works just fien on white skin too.

Batman is smart guy, he knew what would happen if he went for it

Attached: 4.jpg (836x1103, 354K)

I remember years ago when someone storytimed the whole thing, it was nuts.

Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay was hella fun
so was previous SS movie

>justice leage unlimited tier cartoon
like that Harley Queen DTV movie

Escape from Arkham was also a damn good Suicide Squad movie.

>i swear it was good
Sure buddy

Attached: 1549917823432s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

I just want to point out that Gotham by Gaslight was also really good.

I been staring at this and I think Jessica would look better with white boots, even better if they were thigh high

As happy as I am to see her here, I almost wish they waited to feature her in something where they could concentrate on her. One of the things I’ve loved about her since Rebirth is how seriously her writers have taken her anxiety. Seeing her overcome it, time and again, is really inspiring, as someone who seriously struggles with mental illness. Her representation does me a world of good.

The only thing holding DC animation from bring good again is adapting the new 52 and that sterile sweatshop korean animation.

Maybe they are using this movie to test the water, to see if the old Bruce Timm JL still loved and if they can work new characters into it, all in one go

Yeah. I hope this is successful and we get more stuff like it

I'l never stop being mad about how shit the Killing Joke movie was.
Like literally one of the most wanted stories people have wanted adapted for years, it gets back Conroy and Hamill, it even goes all the way and gets an R rating.
And then they fuck it up with bad animation.

Off-topic, but my feelings for the Killing Joke are like what they’re doing with the Preacher show. You guys got ONE shot to do this right, and this is what they put out? Not to mention that it was Hammil’s worst work on the character. Seriously disappointing shit across the board.

>Huh. This box art kind of looks like the older Justice League art
>Huh, this music sounds familiar
>Well theres Miss Martian but she looks different from Young Justice
>Oh shit that's wonderwoman. She looks...
>Oh dear god...
>and Mr. Terrific!?
>mfw at final realization

Attached: 1457240633098.gif (176x197, 90K)

Me too

Worst case scenario is just more Batman.

I hope we got some Batman beyound, his series nd his episode on JLU were really good.

I'm not gonna lie, I had the exact same reaction.

But that one was terrible.

Why does Miss Martian look so much better with short hair vs long? between this and her YJ S2 look I just think it suits her a lot better and as another plus gives her a more unique visual with most superheroines having fairly long hair.

I actually like the Teen Titans ones. Besides that though...

Damn Superman vs. The Elite was a loooong time ago.

I've liked quite a bit of their animated movies. They're not masterpieces but enjoyable watches.

Hoping for a little bit of good Legion content

Yes it was.

Attached: killerfrost.jpg (279x402, 15K)

According to the writers the movie is supposed to largely be about her anxiety and Thom's schizophrenia, so it may or may not fulfill your wish.

It was suprisingly refreshing

BROS!
If i don't get a variation of this intro, im gonna move infront of Bruce Timm and slit my wrists.
Just..listen to it.
youtube.com/watch?v=Sa2jYn3LmlE

It was the Suicide Squad movie we should've fucking gotten from Suicide Squad

>Justice League vs Teen Titans GO!
>coming this summer. 2022

Attached: TTG and B_TAS.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

>I wish this wouldn' have been a one shot

Why the fuck were all the plans to have a series for this shut down? Just because of the lower DVD sales?
The IP was different than the usual, standard Batman, Superman stuff. Can the higher ups not give good stuff a chance? Jesus Christ.

Imagine CBS, or whoever it was at the time, canceling Star Trek TNG after the first crappy season. Things need time.

Attached: 10400016_10204657469951474_4852800455696670502_n.jpg (800x537, 89K)

Don't even joke about that.

I also never see any advertisment for these.
Take this Fatale Five as example. I literally never knew this was a thing until like five days before release. Of course they won't reach their max sales with a teaser a weak before.

You will get it and you will love it

I'm insanely hyped for new DCAU content.

kids will buy it

OP is a faggot, Fuck You!

Gaslight was good

Checked

Didnt the VC for John Stewart confirm he didn't wanna be in this movie? Hence why he's not in this. Him and Martian Manhunter if i recall.

Literally death by snu snu. Diana is total beast if Bruce died smiling.

What??why?

>miss martian
>not wonder girl Cassie "keezy fem" Sandsmark instead

it's gonna be shit friends

thee hell are you trying to say?

Cassie is shit. As are almost all second gen sidekicks

Source? Because LaMarr has said many times that he would be totally for a reunion. Lumbly doesn't talk much, but he's been on board in the past.

Or third or fourth...or fifth

That Cassie should have been in it instead of a slightly less overpowered MM because MM can just be written to solve everything

>overpowered
comon, she can be stoped with a handful of matches

She can just blow it out, user

have you seen YJ season 3? Geocock just got a little hot and she fell to her knees

WW's VA certainly thinks so. twitter.com/susaneisenberg1/status/1105307244785090561

And Superman has a breakdown randomly towards a tiny bit of green rock and sometimes he can barrel through a huge amount of it

Realistically MM and MM are both OP

this is true, I aways thought it was weird Manhunter being one of the most powerful JL members but for some reason they made the guy do desk work

Blame machinima, they were heavily involved and it's been suggested their stake in the series is what caused wb to drop it.

It was his choice, he had massively over extended himself mentally and took the desk job to keep himself involved but removed. Plot wise he was even more difficult to not job given his poweset

since we're talking about movies, why there was no Batgirl in the Bad Blood movie?

Attached: bad blood.png (430x614, 421K)

Batwoman is a lesbian and they wanted brownie points/marketed her to get her comics sold

I'm serious.
Batwoman is a pretty good character but it was clear she was just done for brownies/marketin

I hate that version of the bat family. It should be small

I hope Superman does for how meta it would be.

with Batman getting a new sidekick every six months the batfamily ought to be huge

He shouldn't be allowed to
Batfamily should be Dick and Babs. That's it

That's only five people, it's nowhere near the size it could be.

if that was the case we would have Red Hood, Batwoman and Cassie Cain

>everyone ITT bitching about M'Gann being overpowered

If anything, she and J'onn have the opposite problem. Martians job constantly in DC media, even more than Kryptonians do. It's to the point that I hope she actually IS fairly powerful in this movie, rather than doing what J'onn always did in Justice League: dropping to the ground constantly, moaning and clutching his head.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-01-19-21h53m11s716.png (768x443, 102K)

>everyone
>one guy
calm down

batman.fandom.com/wiki/Batman_Family

what happened to these batwomen? I think the team had a different name somewhere but I cant remember were I read it.

Attached: 53ea900179aa91b849ee60793188d6a8.jpg (495x321, 31K)

Attached: 1501188692510.jpg (912x1199, 600K)

who is the guy wearing the black uniform with stars?

why are dc cartoons so good? i really like most of them

Attached: brucy.jpg (615x615, 37K)

Starman

Just watched the movie again and I like them more than Kathy

Attached: 8jeomNcoYEkb5tlxRq-Cpg9Di-P6NB5eCO6h7-IiTHdbSjHyjgHXT0DnOyVvr3SpXw04td46LjM=m59.jpg (854x480, 44K)

ok so there are 33 dc animated movies for now
which one should i watch and which one should i avoid?

Attached: wideman.jpg (500x375, 48K)

The Dark Knight Returns and Under the Red Hood are pure kino

none of them are terrible, but I recomend stating with Justice League: The New Frontier

Her season 1 long hair and season 2 outfit would probably make the best combo design, though.

But I agree, Miss Martian has had a bad case of poor designs lately, from the Supergirl TV show to the comics.

In fact, why do martians job constantly, even when considering that J'onn co-ran the JLI with Batman.

If they stuck to their better designs like with Alanna Strange (pure 10/10 btw), then I think that they would've done a better job now like what the new JLU movie is doing.

If anything, the new season of Young Justice is nothing but boring political shit. Even the third season of The Clone Wars with its overblown political stuff was far more interesting because it had a payoff at the end with all of the buildup intact.

The metahuman registration act just feels like a bastardization of the Civil War arc in Marvel.

Attached: j56264.png (640x360, 220K)

In fact, speaking of which, I'd really like to see a new series featuring Adam Strange, Mr. Terrific, or Swamp Thing (based on the Saga by Alan Moore so it'll co-star John Constantine and Dr. Fate).

There are so many great characters DC has that they never use because Batman is too fucking busy basking in the limelight. Compared to Marvel, which I can count on my hand in an instant (Ghost Rider, Nick Fury, Moon Knight, Dr. Doom, and Punisher), DC doesn't nearly have as much well-rounded of a cast outside the big 3 (Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman).

Attached: adamstrange-lores-cropped.jpg (897x1000, 333K)

>Her season 1 long hair and season 2 outfit would probably make the best combo design
they already did it, her season 2 outfit is just her seaso1 one stealth mode
I think YJ S3 is not bad, but they take things way too serious

Attached: m_gann_m_orzz___miss_martian_by_riviellan-d8o64x4.png (514x782, 135K)

They're there and they're cool, but DC/WB have realised that Batman sells and since a safe business decision is the best business decision (until it isn't) they're going to continue to put him in everything instead of actually trying to conquer new ground.

Why the Fatal Five though? I mean, I get that the Legion is a lesser known property and you'd want to use the League to prop them up, but they don't have a bat relative in their ranks, so only like ten people in the world give a shit about them. Hell, just look at this thread, which has maybe five posts actually pertaining to LOSH itself. One wonders what the point of this is.

JLU was a great way to present new heroes to the public, thats is how I found out about my favorites, Vigilante and the Question

to be fair the Fatal Five are a bunch of jobbers, and they chose them because of that, so they can focus on Jessica and the starguy, and they threw Miss M. in for fan service

Why not? There's no fun in making half a billion Batman movies, these movies don't really suffer for it and having an obscurer team/character appear in a movie with a more famous team in the title might prompt some people to find out more about them.

>Fatal Five
>jobbers
Have you actually read a LOSH comic?

>no fun making half a billion Batman movies
True, but WB, even though evidence suggests otherwise, still insists that Batman is what sells. I'm not complaining that the Legion is being acknowledged somewhere, I just don't understand the company's logic here.

And no, I don't believe for a second they've gotten tired of sucking the Batcock. That would make too much sense, and this is corporate we're talking about.

Timm's art style has been used in multiple horrible movies, this is nothing.

>Have you actually read a LOSH comic?
nope. all I know about DC comes from animation. I tried to get into comics a few times, but everything was too convoluted for me

But what makes a man dressed as a bat stand out to a man of the 71st century and the 3rd smartest man in the world?

Money.

>LOSH
>convoluted
They're teen superheroes in the future. What was tripping you up exactly?

They've been doing this off and on for years. God knows the logic behind it, but it's at least better than the alternative.

>even though evidence suggests otherwise, still insists that Batman is what sells
Yeah, I don't get that. I don't know exactly how accurate the gross earnings list on Wikipedia is, but according to that list only 3 of the 10 top earning movies are pure Batman movies. And two of those are outranked by First Flight.

You'd think that someone would notice that.

Isn't Terrific kinda rich too?

Yeah, but I mean that wasn't built up in the same way that Bruce was. Terrific is too obvious for audiences. But Bruce was already born to a rich family and lost his parents at a young age and people eat that stuff like its funnel cakes.

I meant comics in general

That's because people have piss poor taste.

besides, Batman just looks cooler.
did anyone ever made a Mr T. joke to Terrific in the comics?

Pretty much, but that's just stating the obvious.

What Terrific and Strange have that Batman don't in one way or form is imagination, food for thought to the mind.

I mean, what does the 71st century look like to a reader. What is it like being the 3rd smartest man in the world. Who are the two people that stop him from being the first? Is Terrific part of a top 10 list or whatever?

Stuff like that incorporates mystery, wonder, and charm; something that even the big 3 lack.

No, but I pity the fool who doesn't.

Mr. Terrific is third in everything

Third best athlete
Third most wealthy
Third most intelligent (behind Batman and Lex, respectively)

He's always a runner up. Not sure what's going on in his background that makes that true, but whatever.

Reminder that Palpatine is the best.

Attached: Palpatine-on-Star-Wars-Clone-Wars.jpg (1600x800, 103K)

>Stuff like that incorporates mystery, wonder, and charm; something that even the big 3 lack.
Uh...........have you been in a coma for the decades of wonderful and strange tales of the last son of Krypton and the world's greatest detective?

But if people took a chance to elaborate on why he's the third best, maybe they'll understand more of his character and maybe even develop a story arc on his case for him to be the smartest man in the world.

>you'd think someone would notice that
Execs are fucking idiots. Shit, you'd think after the Wondy and Aquaman films both made mad bank, they'd want to get animated movies for them going. Hell, with Diana, it'd be easy to adapt League of One into a nice 90min flick. But again, that would make sense.

>Becoming more intelligent than Lex

I mean, he's welcome to try

Attached: lex-luthor.jpg (620x420, 135K)

I meant what the big 3 lack nowadays, that is.

I'm not denying the dark knight returns or whatever happened to the man of tomorrow, but those are already past and done. I think it's time that DC took a step into new ground like the previous poster said since the movies and games are no longer working anymore, especially since that the Arkham series has been over for almost 5 years.

We know Lex is the smartest and Mr.Terrfic is third but Batman isn't confirmed for 2nd

In Soviet Russia, the smartest is Batman.

but Batmans dick is huge, they would gie him that too

Huh. I'd always assumed as much, surprised to find out that he isn't.

I think that's part of it, but for me it's also about how the narrative will often justify his flaws and allow him to do things he has no business doing just because someone doesn't want him to not be in the spotlight. It makes it hard to sympathise/empathise with him, which imo is crucial for a character to be likeable.

>2nd smartest man on New Earth is Dan Gronkosky, a dentist with a small practice in Omaha. When his hobby writing about quantum mechanics is discovered in three hundred years, a new renaissance period of human history begins.

Hard to believe, one of my favorite Superman movies, showcases both his power, and his moral character

Current season of Supergirl is doing a damn good job of adapting the story, and because it's a full season long, they're spending the time to really establish the conflicts.

This actually. I can't believe the massive dip in quality since then.

Dark and Gods and Monsters weren't so bad. Though the quality of the movies have gotten stagnant ever since. Highlights suck as Batman and Harley Quinn and The Judas Contract movie just to name a few. With the latter just being one giant hornfest.

I can't understand why they recognized that the nu52 was a misstep for the comics while still keeping to it in the animated releases. That's so transparently foolish that I cannot see the sense in it.

Because that was DC recognizing that, the movies are Warner Brothers Animation.

I recommend watching in release order. Favorites are Under the Red Hood and Superman vs The Elite. Green Lantern Emerald Knights was pretty good too.

Whoever is in charge of making those decisions at Warner Bros should not be allowed to make decisions anymore.

Yeah I guess but it's such a dip compared to what came before

Mister Terrific calling himself the third smartest man in the world is actually a genius humble brag.

He's such a good guy that he lets Batman and Lex think they're smarter so they don't get sad.

Easily the best opening theme for a superhero cartoon. Gets you 100% pumped for thrilling heroics.

you know what would be cool, a movie or a cartoon about all the JL heroes into a all out civil war against the villains

Attached: justice_league_unlimited_primary.jpg (825x464, 82K)

When Lex offers Darkseid the Anti-Life Equation in the series finale of JLU, Mr. Terrific had to bite his tongue so as not to mention he had three back home.

Lex had the Anti-Life Equation
Batman had the Anti-Death Equation
Terrific had the Anti-Zombies Equation

Has it leaked yet

Ok how bout now

Attached: 1459918544252.jpg (392x411, 24K)

when is this movie coming out?

This Saturday.

March 30th. Sometimes we get lucky though, and it leaks.

God tier:
>Justice League: The New Frontier
>Batman: Gotham Knight
>Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths
>Green Lantern: Emerald Knights
>Superman vs. The Elite
>Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
>Justice League: Gods and Monsters
Good tier:
>Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
>Batman: Under the Red Hood
>All-Star Superman
Okay tier:
>Superman: Doomsday
>Wonder Woman
>Green Lantern: First Flight
>Superman/Batman: Apocalypse
Bad tier:
>Batman: Year One
>Justice League: Doom
>Superman: Unbound
>Batman: Gotham by Gaslight
Shit tier:
>Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox
>Justice League: War
>Son of Batman
>Batman: Assault on Arkham
>Justice League: Throne of Atlantis
>Batman vs. Robin
>Batman: Bad Blood
>Justice League vs. Teen Titans
>Batman: The Killing Joke
>Justice League Dark
>Teen Titans: The Judas Contract
>Batman and Harley Quinn
>Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay
I haven't seen The Death of Superman or Reign of the Supermen yet

Batman and Harley Quinn is worse than that.

So many wrong opinions

Who's that guy made of stars?

Star-Lord

No, really, who is it?

I'm sorry user I don't really know I was just joking around

Starman (or Boy if he's a teen)

>doesn't refute them
At least that user wrote out his ranking

A casual filter

Starboy/man, depending on the period that he comes from. He has crazy powerful gravity and dimensional control, but his mind is shattered due to being schizophrenic. When his mind's working, he's absurdly powerful, and when it isn't, he likes nothing more than eating sloppy joe's and talking about the old times with Superman.

Attached: 5598205f5dcdf073957c897ac755d17bc7773682_hq.jpg (841x417, 126K)

Same here, Batman fucking a Martian is why better than him fucking Barbara.
I hope Timm keeps pushing this ship from now on.

Sharing cause this is cute as hell

Attached: RCO010_1475824771.jpg (1988x3056, 1.49M)

I refuse to watch anything with batwomen in it. Im supposed to believe that some dyke with military training can just become one of the bat group?

Attached: RCO014_1475824771.jpg (3975x3056, 3.38M)

There's a new DCAU? Is there a watch order for old an new? Haven't really been keeping up.

Superman being fond of the Legion and remembering his time with them is always great content.

No, no order. Just looks like it takes place after the series finale.

So it looks like the plan is to spend a lot of the movie focusing on Starboy's schizophrenia and Jess' anxiety issues, and having them bond over their respective brain problems. Meanwhile Batman and Miss Martian go on a trip to the 31st Century and the rest of the League stays in the present and tries to keep the Fatal Five from destroying the planet.

Right? And how he can easily find time to just be around a childhood friend that's lost in his own mind. Classic Supes.

So excited! Thom and Jess are a combination that makes perfect sense in retrospect, just like Cliff and Vic on Doom Patrol.

Aren't there only three confirmed speaking roles for the Legionnaires? I guess they could do something like JLU where Imra and Brainy are the only ones they really interact with, but it might also be that its those two who go back in time to retrieve Thom (unless what you said has been confirmed).

So he's basically Kat from gravity rush?

Yeah, it's very him. I really hope we get something like that whenever they come back in the comics, just something that showcases their bond and maybe kinda mirrors the "how could I ever forget you" moment the Flashs had.

even the mystery of batwoman?
by the way, her silver costume is dope

Attached: MV5BN2IwYTVlZGQtOTRhNy00MDI5LThmMTUtYWI1MGUwMGFkYzI1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzQzNzQxNzI@._V1_UY1200_CR106,0, (630x1200, 118K)

>Old DCAU

Attached: 1548611763104.jpg (700x415, 38K)

Because they are written by people who know and care about these characters as opposed to people who want to turn them into their own edgy OC for no other reason than "fuck you i do what i want"

even that. If they made her her own character instead of slapping a bat costume on her I would be more interested. It's just blatant pandering that is poorly executed.

>Because they are written by people who know and care about Batman

fixed

True

Eh, WB has made a buncha crap since the end of JLU this--HOLY FUCK IT'S THE JLU THEME! SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

Hope this is good and a hit, so it can kill the 52verse

Hope it leaks

They do care about all of them

I mean, Phil Lamarr seems like a pretty cool guy, and going by Samurai Jack, doesn't mind coming back to old characters. I can't really see him NOT wanting to play John Stewart again.

I've always been curious as to why Michael Ironside hasn't returned to do any Darkseid voice work. Everyone else that provides his voice always sounds lacking, and no one has come close to giving him the presence that Ironside did.

Don’t assume that because it looks like JLU that it will be JLU quality

Ironside? he came back as Darkseid for Lego DC Supervillains recently actually.

>since we're talking about movies, why there was no Batgirl in the Bad Blood movie?
Who cares, it was totally boring. I watched it a couple months ago and the only thing I can remember about it is that the fighting was finally sped up a bit. But as for the plot, I can't remember a thing.

>Don’t assume that because it looks like JLU that it will be JLU quality
It also SOUNDS like JLU! It might suck, but dare to dream!

>Have you actually read a LOSH comic?
I don’t think anyone has

>Bad tier:
>>Batman: Year One
>>Justice League: Doom
>Shit tier:
>>Batman: Assault on Arkham
Explain!

Furious rn

>Justice League Doom

>Bad tier

You lost me there user. James Woods and McDuffies writing literally made Owlman likeable

>The only thing holding DC animation from bring good again is adapting the new 52 and that sterile sweatshop korean animation.
Eh, I think the weak as fuck voice acting & humor is a bigger problem then either of those points.

Anime-ish artwork can work fine they are just doing it badly. The Deadshot sequence of Gotham Knight, the X-Men anime or the Widow/Punisher/Avengers anime movie looked vastly better.
That style needs much better use of shadows & detail then they have put into the JL-War universe films.

Attached: Batman-Gotham-Knight-Anime.jpg (1000x563, 290K)

>Doom
Nothing against McDuffie, but Tower of Babel is shit. Nothing was saving that.
>Arkham
Edgy trash, wanting to fuck Killer Frost does not make it good
>Year One
This is teetering on okay, but given the talent involved it should have been better instead of wasting a stellar voice cast. Except Dushku, she's awful in everything.
You're confusing Crisis on Two Earths with Doom
youtube.com/watch?v=FNlYtU_x-dI