Bittersweet Candy Bowl

Because Lucy isn't a bitch all the time, right?

Attached: [email protected] (1600x2210, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1C9KPU7qyrawx4P_VujEdK54T04Cr2OlNqb_vZYoDDNI/edit?usp=sharing
deviantart.com/taeshilh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One day this comic will end, and bagboy will have to get a job.

What the whiplashing fuck is even going on anymore. The last non-filler chapter, Daisy is bitching about how Lucy merely exists and everyone sucks her metaphorical dick no matter how much of a piece shit she is.
Now she's doing this? I don't understand what's going on.

If the comic's trying to do some kind of "Mike is such a downer everyone eventually leaves him" thing, then fine. But this is out of fucking nowhere. It should take a hell of a lot more for Mike's biggest beta-orbiter to dump him like that. He's literally mirroring the same attitude Daisy had and sudden she now has a problem with that.

Attached: 16.png (800x1105, 509K)

What 16 year old dresses as Kermit the Frog for halloween? Also why did Taeshi hype this up? It’s the same shit we’ve been seeing for the past two years.

Is there a single character in this comic who’s actually likable

MAKING THE MOTHER OF ALL CHAPTERS, JACK
CAN’T FRET OVER EVERY CHARACTERIZATION

God, this is just pathetic

I mean...she has a point. I wouldn't want to deal with frog boy bitching about her all night long either when he has his sweet Sandy who's too busy for him.

Attached: 1553260519459.jpg (1200x675, 119K)

I was wrong. You're not a bad writer...
...you're batshit insane!

MIKE BAD

WHITE CAT GOOD

>Daisy prefers Lucy to Mike
Are you fucking kidding me?

>The brown cat is always wrong
>The white cat is always right
Racism confirmed

Well at least we get to see what happens when Daisy and Augustus are in sniffing distance to each other again. Given that Lucy has commanded both of them to avoid the other it's possible something interesting might happen.

But this is BCB.

That is the cost of being right.

David was RIGHT

GARBAGE DAY NOW!

>What 16 year old dresses as Kermit the Frog for halloween?
Because Taeshi likes to shit on Mike.

Daisy can agree that Lucy is a bit h And that Mike is being a dick grasping at every straw. It's really tiring having to deal with someone that sour, who takes every occasion to state his point over and over again, even if you agree with the core point.
>What 16 year old dresses as Kermit the Frog for halloween?
He probably wanted to take "cute" pictures of himself to send to his virtual girlfriend, in the hope that she'll reply to them with a heart, after weeks of radio silence.

Mike is autistic

user from last thread was right; Daisy's behavior should just make Mike more sure all his friends are actually enemies, not make him sad.

This comic actually managed to get even worse.

>who takes every occasion to state his point over
This would be fine if we had seen Mike bitching at Daisy at about Lucy over and over, but we haven't, and the comic doesn't really give us reason to think it started before this chapter.

She probably lost her crush on Mike after he lost all characteristics that made him likeable to her. Like confidence (he's a wobbly mess cuz of no gf), cool headed ess (really prone to ire) and physical fitness (he's a manlet a head shorter than her now)

Name 23.6 other times Mike has complained to Daisy about Lucy like this.

Maybe he’s sad because now he’s sure even Daisy is against him. Him being sad isn’t necessarily him thinking he’s wrong.

If only something like that was shown.

This. Mike don't even talk about his problems. He barely talk with his friends. This is the first time he complains.

This; Mike is only going off about Lucy because he saw her with Augustus (and she made a kissy face to mock him).

This is the same result from the Sue scene for a different reason. With Sue, Mike's yelling and screaming would be unreasonable and a reason for her not to want to be around him...but he was right that she's only ever cared about Lucy. She's never been shown to treat him like a friend.

Here with Daisy it's true that he's sour about Lucy but just a minute or two of complaining doesn't follow to Daisy exploding like this.

The only nice thing Lucy has done for Daisy is to give her a birthday gift...right before lying about how she can't come to her party.

That is unless you consider her ordering Daisy not to deal with Augustus on her own terms to be a nice thing.

>She probably lost her crush on Mike after he lost all characteristics that made him likeable to her
You'd figure him admitting girlfriend's basically vanished would at score at least a little sympathy.

Attached: 21.png (800x1105, 474K)

>but just a minute or two of complaining doesn't follow to Daisy exploding like this
Whenever a reaction seems unwarrantedly extreme, remember that Taeshi is mentally ill.

If anything this should make Daisy hopeful she's finally got a chance to win the Mike bowl...but the next time we see them together Daisy ditches him?

Daisy was witness to at least two other screaming matches of Mike's, recently: the dodgeball scene and the stalkers chapter.

Sandy called Daisy fat to her face indirectly and forgot she existed. Whatever sympathy Daisy would have had jumped off a cliff ages ago.

Attached: my face my soul.jpg (1200x725, 85K)

I'm so glad Yea Forums understands my pain. Why does taeshi have a fetish for making Mike the bad guy?

>the dodgeball scene
It was nothing and Mike was right. That isn't how you play dodgeball.
>the stalkers chapter.
Nothing again.

This is great actually. I want to see edge cat give Daisy a genuine apology so they can move past that incident that happened years ago.

Attached: 1552995926885.jpg (722x1280, 203K)

Fuck, I nearly forgot about that.

Attached: 11.jpg (570x394, 42K)

David and Rachel. And even Rachel is pushing it. Mcain fuck almost forgot about him

Also this piece of dialogue here pretty much implies that it wasn't the first time he was ranting about Lucy. It was even underlined so that people could more easily absorb that piece of information.

I mean. I'd be upset if a bitch tried to kill herself over me then tries to make me look like the bad guy.

I want to see this backfire and see Daisy btfo because of Lucy's imposed restraining order.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-25-18-54-58-685_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg (379x304, 60K)

That's the problem. Lucy has moved on(from what we've seen/assume anyway) while mike continues to be bitter now that his backup security blanket isn't around to easy the sandy withdrawal pain.

Aren't they tho. Like all the people who hang around him are in love with him or in love with Lucy. Like none of those people should be considered friends.

He has Polo on his side now. That counts for something right?

>Lucy has moved on
Wtf. Lucy is now worse than even before. She literally wants to shit on her ex friends.

I actually hope to see Lucy trying to scold Daisy because she's being too close to Augustus, and then Daisy telling her off and calling her out on her own bullshit. She might have enough leftover adrenaline to even challenge Ms moral high ground herself.
even better if Lucy, instead of scolding daisy, goes on to belittle Augustus and mock him over his rapist reputation (watch out daisy, or Sephiroth here might take advantage of you again) and Daisy calls Lucy out for the exact same reason she called Mike out.

Daisy did not deserve that.

Attached: Nicole disappointed.png (471x664, 227K)

You know what I have a hope. I hope Lucy actually gets raped. And instead of Mike helping her he walks away. Imagine it, she being smashed into the ground and through teary eyes she looks up and sees Mike in that stupid fucking outfit. And instead of doing anything he just looks upon her with pity. He turns and leaves and that's how you end the chapter.

I wouldn't call what Lucy is doing as "moving on"

Mike/Polo team up when

>mike says her friends would choose him over her during his parasite rant
>lucy's back and her friends instantly gravitate towards her

Paulo has never been a good character let alone a good friend. Like the strings that tie these people together are so fucking knotted I don't even know where to begin to explain why they all hung out in the first place.

Can you post the full page for a lazy user? I forget what happens.

>blue Lucy

I know Daisy isn't wrong. I just hate the fact it's Daisy, Lucy's biggest critic next to Mike, who's saying it.
If we seen Daisy growing more sympathetic towards Lucy over those chapters then this would be a lot less out of the blue, but "All in The Mind" shows the opposite and had the two of them at each other's throats, not to mention Lucy started the shit-slinging right out the gate.
That should be a huge setback yet Daisy just ignores now.

Attached: 12.png (800x1105, 417K)

And I wouldn't call grey cat creeping in the bushes TWICE normal either

Attached: Cute foxx.jpg (500x332, 25K)

Its almost like almost everyone in this comic is a piece of shit. A real litter box of a cast.

but who called it?

Mike isn't as hot anymore when he's always reen with envy

Here you go, user.

Attached: 11.png (800x1105, 361K)

Polo is in live with him, tho. He wants the sweet gray booty.
She doesnt want to. She thought that they wouldn't want to hang out with her now that she's with Augustus, and since she interiorized Mike's speech about her friends leaving her, she has come to accept it. She didn't think those people would still want to be around her.
>Mikefags. This is your mindset.

Lust and love are two different things my friend

So why is a 3yo and a 9yo talking like teenagers?

She doesn't have to be all lovey dovey with Lucy in order to be tired of Mike's antics, especially not on a day they're supposed to have fun.

Thank you, user. And lol, Sandy is such a low key bitch. Devious.

>She doesnt want to.
Tell that to Polo

They're difficult to tell from each other when you're a teen.
>Mikefags. This is your mindset.
Meant to

He were one of the most believable character before chibishit, but his character nosedived hardcore when that Tumblrshit emerged.

I disagree, he was mostly the oervy bad boy anime trope for the beginning, had some short lived development with Lucy that ended terribly, and then became gay for... some reason?

I kind of like him better being gay with his gay gang then getting involved with this Lucy shit

I'm not saying she's handling things good. She wanted to distance herself from her "friends" and Polo was being too intimate for that to succeed. She didn't want to give him the wrong idea, so instead of putting him down lightly, she exploded and put things on bad terms between them. That's far from the ideal course to follow, but we gotta get the drama from somewhere, or the series wouldn't be about drama cats, but about cool headed cats.

But user didn't you hear? Overdramatic crybabies are the new ideal way to write male characters.

What are you? A faggot?

>Mike is the bad guy because of something we never saw
What is up with anti-Mikefags defending bad writing just to shit on the poor guy

Attached: 1344847004156.jpg (490x326, 39K)

>Overdramatic crybabies
>male characters.
Eunuchs or trannies do not a man make.

>He’s actually defending the Lucy arcs

>if an event didn't happen on-screen I don't believe it happened
OK, St Thomas
It is heavily implied that it happened. Would you want another 15bpages chapter about Mike ranting about Lucy? You know vero is perfectly capable of doing that to milk the cow.
the cow here being Mike, not daisy, for once.

Did you just say his character took a nosedive aftwr the chibi tumblr apocalypse? Or are you a different user? Anyways the point I am trying to make is he is all over the place. He is not believable at all, he is jarringly inconsistent.

I don't believe it happened because it doesn't make sense. One of the recent storylines was that Mike never talks about his problems and now suddenly he talks about Lucy all the time?

Other characters have been bitching about Mike for a while now though...

We aren't shown every single waking moment of Mike, though. I believe a couple weeks have passed since Lucy came back. You may call this a retcon or however you want, but it is now revealed that its not the first time he's being sour about Lucy.
And why wouldn't it make sense, other than it wasn't shown on screen before? Because that's not a reason for it.

Not that user, and I don't doubt that he has bitched about lucy before, but all the time? After the story established he is closing himself off from his friends about his problems? I don't buy it.

Do we know what day Lucy came back? Wasn't it a while ago? The carnival probably wasn't a Halloween themed thing, so it's definitely been a while.

It doesn't make sense because it contrasts all of what we, the readers, have been told about his character. Sure, it's all well and good if you want to argue that he's been bitching to his friends about Lucy off page, but for that to be revealed now out of the blue to us when we've been told his biggest malfunction is that he doesn't trust his friends enough to open up to them, that's just simply piss poor writing.

This comic continues to drop in quality every chapter. What a shame.

Check the timeline: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1C9KPU7qyrawx4P_VujEdK54T04Cr2OlNqb_vZYoDDNI/edit?usp=sharing

According to this Lucy came back at the end of September so she's been back for about a month.

Mike should just rape all of them

Alejandro style

She came back a few days before Daisy's birthday. I don't remember what date that is, but it's written somewhere in bcb site, I think.

Whatever happened to Alejandro?

>he doesn't trust his friends enough to open up
He's not exactly opening up in this instance either, he's just taking the occasion to whine about Lucy with the person physically closest to him at the moment. We might infer that he did the same thigg before: he sees Lucy do whatever, and bitches about her doing whatever to whomever is right besides him.
I agree that it's not good storytelling, a panel in a chapter or two before this one with Mike doing that would have been good storytelling, but you cannot say that it's completely out of character for him.

Died on his way back to his home planet

>This comic continues to drop in quality every chapter. What a shame.

The writing was on the wall hurr when chibishit and homogayfag characters emerged with force.

He saw a natural limestone rock formation that looked somewhat like a cat, and smashed head first into it thinking it was Lucy.

So groping Lucy and, not breaking, but absolutely shattering Rachel's hearts was a good thing. How about the time that the author made a spin off story of Paulo taking advantage of Lucy cause that was the more likely thing for him to do.

She used to be a bitch all the time, but almost dying mellowed her out a lot. Everyone got what they wanted and she just wants to be left alone to hang out with people she likes. I don't see what the problem is.

Or how about when he shut down during the rape incident

>comblr is real

This guy gets it and it makes me happy

>two other screaming matches of Mike's
>the stalkers chapter
>he sees Lucy do whatever, and bitches about her
Nice retcon you got there.

Attached: 11.png (800x1105, 495K)

Wtf is comblr? Listen I don't hate polo I just think his character is all wrong.

She is still a huge bitch. She keeps Daisy away from edgy cat because he is HER friend and shits on Mike everytime she gets the chance.

Those SU threads ain't satire Y'know.

She never said a word about Mike. She just ignores him because she doesn't like him.

Comblr is a deep-dish fruit-based dessert with a thick top crust.

Attached: brycblr1kR3.jpg (1024x685, 277K)

What's your point here?

You calling me an Italian. Thems be fightin words ya fruit cup

>not breaking, but absolutely shattering Rachel's heart
Rachel was the one who suggested the "let's fuck on the reg no strings lol" thing and we have two examples (one in a book-only extra chapter) of Paulo being uncomfortable with her clearly falling in love with him and her resisting any that obvious breakup bait. She created her own problem and held onto it as long as she could.

The scene where Paulo and Rachel "break up" is difficult to take seriously since Paulo acts like he's forgotten everything.

so you're fresh arrival from Tumblr after the last morality crusader wave was too much for even you?
If that's the case, don't drag your hypocritical standards with you over here.

N-nothing wrong with being an Italian

Attached: [email protected] (640x884, 123K)

He didn't complain about Lucy

>Complain to friend about the creep stalking you once
>This equates to shitting on him all the time
Mikefags confirmed mentally ill.

>stalking
>when even Augustus tells Lucy they live down the same road
Lucyfags confirmed mentally ill.

Waiting outside her house on his way to school because he wants to speak to her (but pusses out) isn't exactly stalking.

She actually wasn't as harsh to him when he was spying on her from some bushes.

>Ignoring the pages before it where he was literally hiding and watching them
Seek help if you think this behavior is normal.

1 tumblr is fucking gay and I've been saying so since like 08. 2 I've hated Paulo since I've started reading the comic. I hate Paulo for being a bitch all the while the writer keeps making him out to be some great fucking person. What pisses me off about the whole fucking comic is the heel turn to make Mike look like a bad guy.

I'm sorry you're right I take it back. At least we're not french.

That didn't happen, lucyfag

Hey I ain't saying Mike is a good guy either I just hate that the whole world is now turning on him.

This would be a more competent plot then what we have
And hotter

The comic constantly changes focus to make whoever is most convenient the 'bad guy.'
They have only one compact group of friends and so they end up having to interact with each other or completely isolate themselves socially.
All their problems would be solved if they had other friends and just stayed away from the rest of the group.

>No argument
Yeah, that's what I thought. Unless Taeshi goes back and deletes those pages you'll always be wrong.

You seem to be confusing Mike hiding in the bushes in chapter 103 with this event from chapter 96 when he was just waiting outside her house and then hurried along when she actually came out.

This guy gets it. They all just need to fuck off.

Can you give examples of Paulo being a bitch before the chibihead era made this a defining part of his character?

Your "argument" is something that didn't happen

>Already spending 3 hours trick or treating.
>Not done.
>Being this old and doing it this long..?
>Daisy explodes more because of course she does.
>Mike's a dick but everyone is such a fucking asshole it's absolutely intolerable.
>Daisy being wishy washy and actually wanting to hang out with Lucy/Augustus despite being triggered when seeing Augustus and her reactions before-hand.

Im actually impressed at how fucking bad this comic is, how much worse can it possibly get? You know the fuckin Queen-Baiting chapter was pretty terrible (especially the end) but this one may just take the cake.

The rest of this chapter will only be about stroking Lucy's ego and how much everyone *wuvs* and *worships* her for being so cool and pretty and talented and not-Mike.

Attached: 1b0.jpg (680x499, 48K)

When did Sue stop craving for Mike's cock?

When Mike was right

She never did really, beyond a blink-and-you'll-miss-it crush in the early part of volume 1.

You'd be hard-pressed to find examples of her treating him with anything other than derision or outright hostility.

When she started craving for Lucy's carpet

Around the chapter where Lucy tells everyone that she confessed her love to Mike and "he said no".
At that point the entire cast turned on him and Lucy became Sue's pet project.

Yeah Sue's a nosey fuckin bitch.

>At that point the entire cast turned on him
Post the the pages

Never

Holy get of truth.

Are you really this retarded or do you actually need the fucking pages you brainlet.

>At that point the entire cast turned on him
All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies

It's the tail-end of chapter 52: Unrequited

Attached: [email protected] (640x899, 159K)

Yeah that tends to happen when the literal god of the fucking comic wants to cuck you.

Now you're just being nasty!
[STAINS OF TIME Intensifies]

We've been putting up with his shit for years. It's time for some payback.

When he became a raging incel who couldn't cope in life without security pussy. Double entendre intended.

Talking about polo or mike? Because both fit that bill.

Remember when this comic was decent? Remember when Lucy was cute?

Attached: [email protected] (640x999, 111K)

Do not read this comic

was the vacation thing tess set up part of vol1 cause i remember her hugging the shit out of him when they found him still alive

Paulo is a cuck because he's just a cuck. Mike is getting cucked because taeshi is fucking retarded and suddenly doesn't like Mike.

Kill them all Mike, kill them all.

At this point. He would be justified.

wow..Lucy looked lik shit. that's some nice nostalgia you've got there in your eyes buddy kek

Attached: 1549979665018.jpg (800x830, 26K)

Apparently Mike's only value is his ability to calm Lucy the fuck down and make her happy as so aptly demonstrated later on.

It looks way better than chibishit Lucy

Blessed are the meek for they make easy targets

that's still chibishit lucy only 5cm taller wtf bro

And that's why Lucy is a fucking bitch. She uses people as a crutch then when faced with reality she becomes a spiteful slut

That is anime shit, not chibishit

The heads are only as wide as the shoulders and rest of body proportions and length closer reflects someone their actual age.
So no it's not chibishit, definitely weebshit but not chibishit.

So she's a PARASITE?

So Lucy's suicide attempt was in January NOT December?

Lucy is *well enough* to visit Paulo in hospital around his accident March-May-ish.

Lucy is *well enough* to go back to Roseville High in less than a year when she tried to off herself.

Honestly its one of the things that pisses me off the most about this comic, the suicide means absolutely nothing and has no change on Lucy as a character; motherfucker doesn't even have a limp.

Attached: whatdoesntkillyou.png (1000x678, 966K)

>Mike "dies" saving her
>she just looks for a replacement
Yet people hate Mike for being mean and defend Lucy. What?

Attached: Lucy a shit.png (794x220, 97K)

Mike's just gotta learn to disregard the machinations of bipolar thots. The best move would have just been to let Lucy play her little games by herself and not pay her any mind. THAT's what would really shut her up and get her to fuck off for good. He's just giving her what she wants by getting all pissy about her and adding fuel to her fire.

It'd be a lot easier if he had a nice gal or good bros but unfortunately he is lacking in both. His relationship with his gf isn't great and his bros are kind of shit as they all jump on the Lucy bandwagon and leave him high and dry.

Honestly I am just waiting for Sandy to dump him over text or something to really shatter this illusion and his self imposed bitch attitude he's got on. It'll be absolute shit for him but it'll be a good time for him to get his shit together and move forward. Possibly be cooler with his current group, ending this Lucy shit and stop bothering with her antics, or just straight up telling them ALL to fuck off and move on with a clean slate.

Dude's still a teen. Thing's will work out for him...well that or he'll go absolutely nuclear and do something insane. Either way I'll get some amusement from the spectacle with you folks

Attached: Gaunter O dimm.png (654x727, 350K)

Parasite is listed as an organism that sustains it's life off the nutrients of the host at the cost of the host own health. Yes Lucy is a parasite.

i can believe this

Hey Yea Forums see this man. I would die for him.

OK BOYS , i like how this shit looks, never read it but saw it from time to time around here, where do i start to read?

Attached: beastars studio.gif (540x304, 2.98M)

Dubs don't like.

Listen to DoNotReadThisComicAnon

That was one of her alters. She has split personalities. Duh

WELL NOW IM DOING IT

Attached: wellnowimgonnadoit.jpg (236x226, 7K)

So is this the new Questionable Content?

Attached: Yoshi.jpg (545x433, 18K)

just found the page, wtf there's like 150 chapters

They’ve got a website, just google the title. Start at the beginning of volume one and try to bear the art until it improves. Occasional updates with your thoughts are appreciated, but don’t go overboard cause jannies hate readanons.

Thanks, and have fun

Enjoy wasting hours of your life on this pile of shit. Let us know of your suffering.

Attached: 1549641771201.jpg (337x404, 29K)

Just started reading it, the main character got his tail grabbed and her ass slapped on the first 7 pages this is gonna be good

>Thanks

mmmmmhhhh

the good thing is im at work so no worries. im wasting hours anyways!

Attached: 1552605970300.jpg (1200x1000, 805K)

>mmmmmhhhh
And have fun

BASED. It's time for chad Mike to return

Attached: Mike.png (510x450, 30K)

Mike should absolutely crack and emerge from his bitter cocoon as a beautiful gives-no-fucks butterfly.

>hums as he saunters up to the table
>getting death glares and disproving frowns all around
>happily pretends not to notice until someone calls him out
>agrees he's been stupidly obsessive as of late
>sips from his drink and smiles
>tells them not to expect an apology anytime soon
>points out that all his "friends" have once again abandoned him for Lucy at the drop of a hat
>so really it's a wonder why he hangs out with any of them at all
>on that note he's officially torching the bridge
>cheerfully goes down the line and lists every reason why each of them is a horrible friend
>gets up
>tugs off his scarf
>air shoots it into the nearest trash can
>pic related

Attached: 1488382685074.jpg (928x780, 230K)

Arguably it made her even worse in every way.

Taeshi please this

Ah, the good old days.

Wait, so Mike is one of those people who say "I wasn't ACTUALLY a dick, it was a TEST and you FAILED"? Gross.

No

How did you come to such a bizarre conclusion?

>Looks like he is about to get to Lucy
>Expect he is about to massively dump on her and she is prepping for it ready to bite back
>Mike just happily saunters past her not even paying her the slightest heed.

Attached: bigfoot.gif (300x200, 43K)

Too good for this shitty comic. Lucy will win no matter what.

The End

When does she ever prepare to snap back at him so far? She's the one who mostly ignored him.

"ignored"

Y’know reading these made me realize this is exactly the kind of ridiculous wank Lucyfags are getting right now in the actual comic. This is nearly exactly the dodgeball scene.

If you reverse the characters, I meant.

And what is even the point of the Lucy wank? Mike was right back then. Why is he the one getting punished non stop?

The difference being Lucy's "snap" or basic development has been entirely off-screen.

Are you fucking retarded or did you miss the whole "id rather try to kill myself again" thing?

how come some chapters look great but others look like they were drawn in paint by a 15y/o
also, the cat with the pearls around her neck is cute, im not a furry but i'd fuck her

Attached: 1549483003012.png (384x384, 109K)

She's been making this shit for years. You'll get to a point with beautiful watercolor but after that it all Joe's drops.

I think the more entertaining difference is that Mike is doing it as a nice pure catharsis with a smile while ultimately ignoring Lucy not even engaging or making it obvious like she did to him. He will just walk by whistling to himself not paying her any mind at all. It's the being ignored so nonchalantly that bites her worse. If it was an obvious in your face attempt at ignoring she would still get something to work with. Here she doesnt

>im not a furry but
Sure pal

She went back and added/revised chapters for Volume 1. The shittier artstyle is the original. In the extras section you can find the original Confrontation for example, which got redone.

sounds great, yeah from what you guys post looks like the artstyle got amazing!
ohh so that's why, thanks!

Lucy's reaction will depend entirely on whether she's just trying to avoid/drive him away or trying to bait a reaction. Then again, actually getting her wish like this might kick up some old self-doubt.

Actually what's funnier is this.

The entire of premise of Bittersweet Candybowl is based on her e-dating adventures with her then Aussie-Boyfriend (now husband) Suitcase. They were about 12-13 years old. Mike is Suitcase,Lucy is Taeshi (the creator), Sandy is Goldie (a girl 13 year old Suitcase talked to and Taeshi was jealous of.)

They basically mourn every November-December time because Taeshi has Borderline Personality disorder and Suitcase "emotionally cheated on her" at 13 before they ever met in person. He threw that thot Goldie (Sandy) away in favor of Taeshi.

It's all written pretty clearly in their blogs. This is just a wish-fullfillment fantasy of their incredibly dysfunctional relationship.

Attached: a_model_healthy_adult_relationship.png (2000x2666, 2.59M)

i only knew 2 things going into this comic
>there's cats
>everyone hates Lucy,
im just a few chapters in so i haven't seen it yet...but one of the cats literally said:
>you make it so damn easy to hate you lucy
at least it's canon kek

Attached: hatedinuniverse.png (800x1136, 208K)

So does that mean Mike is doomed to become a Bag Boy clone?

what the fuck, i kinda got it, didn't read it completely cuz i feel like im gonna get spoiled
but cool info user!

Remember when Mike was bullied for not dating Lucy?

Attached: Cheater.png (799x341, 502K)

You are the new Readanon

Please post pages that you have a particular reaction to.

>get spoiled
Unlikely. Taeshi's grip on reality is on a rapid decline.

The last time Daisy exploded at one of her friends she really regretted it and had to come groveling with apologies.

Hasn't learned anything I guess?

Attached: snap0433.jpg (775x781, 279K)

Don't forget that explosion had one hell of a long build up. Paulo was loudly and openly dumping on Abbey for years.

It's because Daisy x Paulo is endgame and they had to force them together in some cheesy over the top dramatic fashion.

Yeah, I mean Paulo honestly deserved to get dunked on after being such a douchebag for so long. What the fuck did he expect was gonna happen? Daisy is also shit because of the whole dynamic of this.

Though let's not forget, Mike x Daisy will never happen and Daisy's clinging to Mike is purely out of unrequited feelings and that she's also kind of a two-faced wishy washy kinda bitch.

Mike has to be shown in worst of light as possible and have all his friends dump him so he can crawl back to Lucy claiming how right she was. Mike has to be pushed to the breaking point, honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't try to kill himself too.

>Daisy proportionally looks like a big carnival teddybear.
>Polo is a hugeheaded kindergartener
What the shit?

>It's because Daisy x Paulo is endgame and they had to force them together in some cheesy over the top dramatic fashion.

It's that or polo being shipped with any of the faggots that are the most jarring ships.
Especially since we were told early on that he views Daisy as the sister he never had.

So, what happened? If she think Mike isn't a jerk, why the Lucy wank? Why does she shit on the boy?

Attached: Mike was right.png (956x893, 983K)

That specific scene is people being mad that he was "leading Lucy on" while in a relationship.

Hey, you guys didn't tell me this was a shounen mango, it's so weird to see them fight
Also does everyone agree that this is the stupidest plan on the history of comics?
>challenge guy to a lichor chocolate eating contest
>bowl is probably like 40+ bucks for all those chocolates
>bet him 20$
>pay him when he wins
>put a radio playing ice cream truck music in an alley
>because drunk people chase ice cream tucks?
>fight them them in an alley
wtf just fucking camp near the alley and push people inside when they walk by goddammnit
(also the cats kissed but lucy is too sundayre)

Attached: NewShonenManga.png (800x1136, 195K)

Why do the characters always put their face into their hand when they're sad?

Attached: 1496624489755.jpg (282x341, 44K)

It's stupid as fuck but Taeshi did at least try to draw some action for once. I can respect her for trying, if not for avoiding basic art lessons like the plague.

>was a shounen mango
Man, I wish. A tournament arc would be the best way to deal with all the awful, written drama.
>not super bitch god super bitch Lucy vs punished Mike

I sure do love it when characters aren't consistent in the least.

Attached: daisy_consistency.png (783x2851, 3.13M)

That was awhile ago, and Lucy did follow that up by screaming in her face about how wrong she was.
Also the way she's saying that she'll go hang with Lucy doesn't sound like she expects a good time.

ToP KeK tournament
put all the cats in a cage and watch them fight

Its weirder when you think these kids are 13-14 years old and this guy is 19-20 something.

Also weird when they are just able to waltz into a bar without anyone questioning it.

Never the less this shitty gangster character doesn't carry a gun or even a fuckin knife.

Then its never ever reported to the police.

Are you the voices inside Mike's head?
Wouldn't surprise me Mike is hearing voices too ,now.

The only way her explosion is acceptable is if Daisy is trying to prove Lucy wrong out of undermined self-confidence. Bonus points if Lucy pisses Daisy off hard enough that she admits Mike might be bitter, but she can absolutely see why.

To return from where? Fantasy land?

Because he's pissed that his friend once again prove they're in-name-only?

Wait something just hit me. Why the fuck is Mike dressing up as kermit the frog and trick or treating? Didn't he have PTSD over Sandy and wanted to grow up or whatever? How is this any less immature than playing vidya?

>getting death glares and disproving frowns all around
He's been the only one handing out those for the last month, actually. People would just give him worried looks.

>when you can't accept that Mike spent half the comic fending off thirsty females

Attached: I+feel+that+this+was+needed+_dd418aa4405c289ab7e1020df9984fde.jpg (1000x879, 104K)

Taeshi's a womanchild but also trying to discredit him. Unfortunately she can't do that with any legitimacy so hey he's dressing up as a frog hahah what a loser and oh by the way he's totally been bitching about lucy 24/7 you have no idea gawwwwwwwd!

>Paulo
>Sue
>can't read the current strip please schedule me an eye appointment

From a character stand-point it doesn't make sense. Video games are pretty innocuous but we needed something for Sandy to be hated for aka not liking something as universal as video games.

The kermit getup is probably because of those memes surrounding the character. I assume he is only out trick or treating to see Lucy with others and get pissy about it. He is literally doing this with noone else but Daisy (and for 3 hours a that, so I doubt anyone else is joining). Teenagers don't typically go trick or treating but they DO typically go to Halloween parties (and again, whythefuckarenttheydoingthat).

Like it'd make more sense for Sue to go out of her way to invite Lucy to her Halloween party at her house, Mike happens to be Daisy's +1 and since Sue is all about making Lucy and Mike make up, this would be ideal.

We don't even see any young kids (who WOULD be trick or treating) running about.

He's the one telling his supposed friends that he doesn't want them. And then bitching that they aren't showing support.
It's like watching Lucy in reverse.

>since Sue is all about making Lucy and Mike make up
In a sensible comic, oh yes. Current chibiSue would try to throw him out the second story window in a fit of inexplicable rage.

>He's the one telling his supposed friends that he doesn't want them
I don't think Mike is the one hearing voices inside his head.

I suspect that it has to do with a lost bet with Haley

Hey Guys remember MYSPACE?
holy shit the comic started in 2006, where does time go anons?
also is everyone in this universe vegetarian or something?
because every single animal speaks
not that i matters, just want to know the LORE

Attached: MuhSocialNetwork.png (800x1249, 186K)

The problem with Lucy x Mike drama in BCB is the entire world stops and entirely revovles around it whenever it happens. We don't see others just ~living their lives~ around it. We can't even have other people doing anything but talk about Mike and Lucy and their relationship/argument/fighting. It's why it's so poorly written and paced.

Like again, Halloween idea.. we could see a buncha other characters there having a good time. Maybe Daisy gets upset when she sees Abbey and Jasmine making out, goes to Paulo and has a heartfelt conversation - then they decide to date and/or makeout.

Have Jordan with his friends, maybe Matt sets Jordan up with Rachel (as Jordan seems to like dog-girls) and maybe Matt finds someone to flirt with. We could have silly shenanigans and joking with David and Paulo, or some cutesy adventure of Molly and friends investigating some ghost-story or getting lots of candy.

Then MEANWHILE Mike and Lucy has some confrontation of sorts. Maybe Augustus does something besides stand in the fucking background and defends Lucy or tries to reason with Mike.

But that would take a slightly more competent writer.. sooooo

>LORE
It does not exist. Nothing is well thought out and Taeshi has repeatedly mocked the idea of anyone taking the universe seriously. But please get emotionally invested in these dumbass cartoon cats.

Halloween party idea*

Pretty sure it's Mike who'd throw her out of a window after she told him he's becoming abrasive.
He didn't take that too well.

This universe has literally ZERO world-building. You know what the most extensive thought that was put into this? Dogs and Cats cannot reproduce/interbreed. That's.it.

No reason why dogs and cats are sentient or what races they represent or why some animals can talk while they eat others or why some people wear clothes and others dont ...ect

>Matt
Oh sure, throw in the angrycunt Madison while you're at it.
They're both "diversity hires" do they're attached by the hip.

I would love this so much, which is why I know it won't happen.

That's not chad. A chad is aware of his potential. Mike is isntead hung-up on two specific girls.

At least Matt is more tolerable than Madison and has an actual "personality". But I totally agree, they are just LGBTQ+ brownie points and are only there as shallow fill ins.

Neither Paulo nor Sue would give him death glares or disapproving frowns, why are you arguing they would?

Shut the fuck up Karen, it has nothing to do with the kids!
WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?

I like your idea in the abstract, but the comic as it is couldn't handle it. The last time we got a non Mike and Lucy chapter, Paulo was maybe gay for weeks and weeks with no real progression. The actual main plot of the comic is moving too slowly as it is for any diversions, no matter how well they'd serve a more skillfully executed comic.

They do have breeds, which remains kind of relevant even later on because Mike's hearing and Lucy's deaf ear are genetic traits caused by their breed. The other anons are right for the most part, though.

Mike who's been cowering every time he's confronted would throw her out of a window, huh? That's quite a personal fantasy.

It's a real goldmine of shit when you go digging to put things like this together.

For all the bitching, I haven't seen BCB threads popping up until about two weeks ago, and now there's been at least one for every new page. Even if it's negative attention, they're clearly doing something right as far as visibility.

oh so they DO eat meat, good to know kek
well shit i can't be upset that there's like 0 lore she probably just wanted to make a cat highschool drama and was young when it started ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Much less of a fantasy than Sue the wannabe politician doing it to him.
Everybody knows politicians gets a patsy to do the dirty work, and only as a last resort.

>For all the bitching, I haven't seen BCB threads popping up until about two weeks ago
There's been one for every update for over a year now.

I've been in all of them

>dating an actual model
>pissed off no one believes he could
>but he's not aware of his potential

>please scan my long-term memory centers for brain lesions while you're checking my eyes

Attached: 1424213440629.gif (300x225, 364K)

I'm pretty sure we've had threads regularly for every page. They might be lasting longer lately, though, since the main draw of this comic is the drama between Mike and Lucy. People here like talking about how Mike Was Right, and people other places like shitting on him.

Sue is a terrible politician, though. And suddenly hates Mike because he yelled at her once, demonstrating poor emotion control on her part.

>>please scan my long-term memory centers for brain lesions while you're checking my eyes
>still no arguments

How he's right. Not was, is.

>dating an actual model
He saw her twice in two years
>pissed off no one believes he could
Who exactly?
>but he's not aware of his potential
If he was, he'd show it. He's oblivious of how much power he could have.

>There's been one for every update for over a year now.
user...it's been two years and a half now. They started with the update in which Lucy came back

Sounds more like poor emotional control on his part since he resorted to yelling at the slightest hint of someone not agreeing with him.
You know you fucked up when Sue is actually right.

Okay, if you're really this stupid, I'll spell it out for you. Paulo flipped out at Mike and was already happy to blow up at him repeatedly. Sue has been visibly disgusted with Mike since he yelled at her. So yes, they have been frowning and glaring at him.

He's as right as the way Brits drive.

>So yes, they have been frowning and glaring at him.
Are you sure you're not the one with damaged memory centers? In no panel he's been getting death glares from those two. Paulo even apologized to Mike the chapter after that happened, and Sue only had a disappointed/sad look on her face in her last interaction with Mike.
Or maybe you have a different definition of "death glare"

>He saw her twice in two years
Irrelevant, he sees them as dating.
>Who exactly?
Paulo for one, and the rest of his friends who didn't really believe until they saw the picture/met her in person.
>If he was, he'd show it.
The very fact that he feels dating a model is well within his capabilities fulfills your previously established criteria for being a "chat." You're now trying to introduce additional requirements to avoid looking foolish, though it's a bit late for that.

>when Sue is actually right
So you're arguing thing's AREN'T fucked up. That's clearly incorrect, user.

A lot of people outside Yea Forums seem to be under the impression that Mike actually believed everyone would abandon Lucy and wasn't just trying to make her feel as alone as he did as he revealed in Happy Hour.

Not him but Sue was a bitch to him in It’s All in the Mind

>getting death glares from those two
You specifically objected to death glares OR disapproving frowns. Do not attempt to back out like a bitch, I'll have none of that.

This is SO FUCKING WEIRD i thought the previous page was a joke but the Yu-Gi-Oh cat actually kidnapped them to ask why they're not coming to acapulco what the fuck is going on,

Attached: furryyugiohOCkidnapscats.png (800x1124, 176K)

Most BCB readers are morons or are required to smile and nod or risk banishment from the hugbox. The forums were notorious for their suck up/get shat on mentality.

Now ask why the fuck they don't have a chaperone.

>he sees them as dating.
"he" who? Paulo, as below?
>Paulo for one, and the rest of his friends who didn't really believe until they saw the picture/met her in person.
What does Paulo has to do with Mike being a chad? Why did you bring him up?
>The very fact that he feels dating a model is well within his capabilities fulfills your previously established criteria for being a "chat
Are there specific capabilities for that? I thought Mike just knew he was dating her because they've been dating each other since before. I don't think Mike ever was aware of his powers. Or that he cared about it.

>disapproving frowns
He didn't get those either.
>Do not attempt to back out like a bitch
Then you do not attempt to back out from Paulo giving him those like a bitch, since you specifically stated him too.

user, if you're not going to argue in good faith, I'm not going to argue back period. Don't waste my time with this weak cheeky avoidance shit.

Attached: 1457403601204.png (487x319, 155K)

see I said stop wasting my time.

Nice way to tell you have no arguments left. Has been a nice discussion, goodnight.

You're the one writing here without arguments. You're the one wasting it. 'night to you too.

Yes yes, back to the IRC with you. Scat.

bcb srs bsns

Its funny she switched to this once a week updating almost immediately after getting patreon gibs

fuck you're right, and this was only 5 years after 911 you know this fuckers wouldn't be flying anywhere withouth supervision
also good to know the author knows how retarded is that everyone is naked all the time but wear clothes on ocation kek

Attached: 17.png (800x1124, 191K)

That seems to be the near universal pattern. Get patreon up and running and effort goes out the window.

That second panel is giving me some real sanic vibes.

Exactly, anyone doing scummy shit will just double down with that.

What makes it doubly hilarious is how Taeshi claimed the change was for her personal well-being. Something about buffer anxiety.

absolutely, has sonic ever worn shorts or any dick covering clothes canonically?
Also i know these are 14/15 y/o kids but are they really just gonna follow a stranger? i hope they get mugged again and lucy goes supersand when the birds die or something

Attached: let'sFollowTheweirdo!.png (800x1124, 225K)

he looks like the Furry OC of the guy that didn't want to fuck asuka in evangelion Kaji

>cruel angel's thesis intensifies
>but it's sung by Michael Jackson

Attached: 1455941513307.jpg (543x522, 143K)

Why is Yugi a girl?

Attached: Yugi.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Sounds more like that the "buffer anxiety" is a symptom of something completely different.

She legit has mental problems she needs to get fixed, but apparently writing out wish fulfillments starring chibi cats is easier. Like not even trying to be an asshole but Taeshi really should go talk to a therapist

Supposedly she has, repeatedly, and it does nothing. All we have to go on is her and Bag Boy's word, and he's obviously an enabler whose livelihood depends on Taeshi never getting well.

I don't think either of them are unbiased on this subject, no. At the very least, I have to say that reading BCB these days is very interesting. It's like TempleOS or Sonichu in a way where I'm more fascinated by the insane person breaking down behind the scenes than the actual work.

>TempleOS
Now that was some high quality nuttery.
Like RMS except strongly religious about God and Jesus instead of user freedom.

Considering Veronica apparently gets depressed around November-January just because her boyfriend once flirted with another woman online when he was fucking 13 and how... bizarre the comic has become, how long do you think it'll take before she gets Davis-crazy? And how amazing will it be when she, Oliver and the fanbase insist nothing's wrong when the comics have turned into mad scribbles and indecipherable text?

I'm not sure the reason is any breakdown behind the scenes. Taeshi is likely just so fucking bored with this comic that she's rushing the writing but trying to drag the actual chapter drops out as long as possible. Patreon assures the need for only a minimal, if regular, effort. For her it's the best of both worlds. Plus remember that she's probably outlined this part already and as Acapulco-user pointed out, her plots make no fucking sense. The time kompression just makes it more obvious.

The difference is is that terry was without a doubt skilled in his work, even if he was completely insane. Vero not so much.

Which is why I called it high quality nuttery.
Dude's a perfectionist ontop of being batshit, Vero on the other hand has become the epitome of lazy and sloppy even when compared to her deviantart scribbles.

That sounds more plausible, though also more disappointing, than my theory. If she's so bored though why can't she just do something else? If she's so afraid of losing her shekels just do a BCB spinoff starring some background or side characters instead, or a VN, those are pretty hot on Patreon right now. That's what I'd do if I got bored with a webcomic at least.

I wish I'd started reading this comic sooner just so I could be burnt out enough by now to just quit. It's disheartening to think that the author of something I've put so much time into thinking about just doesn't care. It's depressing, but I can't bring myself to stop reading. I have to know how it all ends.

It's their only income, and the "fancy" education baglad got so he could permanently stay in the US is pretty much worthless anywhere but 'strayaland.
They banked on living off BCB, and that's their biggest mistake.

>or a VN
Server Stooge's technical skills may not extend that far. Also he's a lazy fuck.

At least we can discuss its flaws without getting North Korea'd. Imagine the poor schmucks who still dare not venture outside the hugbox dictatorship.

This is basically Mike's spiel to Lucy back in December ("nobody really likes you and they're all really my friends" etc) coming back to bite him in the ass. He thinks he's so well-liked he can get away with shit-talking and being an overall miserable person to be around.

literally what the fuck is happening
no seriously
gimmie a recap
from like, chapter 1

Rachel :(

Veronica could still do shit with BCB if she's bored though, just different shit

Aren't there retard-proof engines for VNs these days?

Demonstrably untrue based on what he's said while drunk and how he blew up at Sue. He (at this point, stupidly) expected his friends to have his back and get off his case. It's hilariously awful how ooc Daisy's been written here. If this is supposed to mirror December then holy shit look at the sheer incompetence.

>Server Stooge's technical skills may not extend that far. Also he's a lazy fuck.

The real problem is that there's no Apple blessed "make your own nippon game" engine on the market.

What specifically is confusing you, user?

white cat liek gray cat
but white cat bitch
so grey cat no liek white cat
white cat sad
grey cat mad
white cat suicide
great cat sad
white cat come back
white cat mad

>Mike loves Lucy and Lucy loves Mike
>but Lucy is a bitch who insults and beat up Mike because being a tsundere is funny or something
>Mike tell her she is a bitch and a parasite
>Lucy tries to kill herself but fails
>she leaves the city
>friends blame Mike even when he was right
>Lucy comes back and everybody loves her
>she is still a bitch
>Mike is the bad guy because reasons

>Aren't there retard-proof engines for VNs these days?
Point, but I still maintain he's lazy. The onus for writing would also be on Taeshi and she really doesn't seem to have the chops. Plus the fanbase might start to develop actual expectations, the most dreaded result of all.

> Plus the fanbase might start to develop actual expectations, the most dreaded result of all.
God forbid...

yugi is one of those guys that picks the gir when he plays , so he's furry oc is a girl

When the going gets tough Grey Cat blames everyone and everything but himself.
Also nice trips.

Attached: 4.png (800x1136, 268K)

daisy a cute

Also demonstrably untrue, but at this point I don't expect anti-Mikefags to be anything but delusional.

>Sue thinks she's too good for Cletus
Typical.

Funny how most Lucyfags and anti-mikefags pretend this never happened. Lucy toyed with Mike (and Polo) for years yet Mike is the bad guy?

Attached: 47.png (800x1136, 245K)

Attached: 48.png (800x1136, 222K)

None of the problems in BCB would be here if Alec was still around

Attached: 49.png (800x1136, 229K)

Attached: 50.png (800x1136, 243K)

>Mike and Lucy sort of had a thing for each other at one point but Lucy was a tsundere cunt. Mike just sort of rolled with it
>Mike gets gf
>Time passes, Lucy continues to be tsundere cunt and hits him because thats funny for tsundere girls right?
>Lucy continues this shit and is basically an attention whore
>Lucy eventually confesses her love for Mike
>Mike doesn't reciprocate probably between having a gf and Lucy being kind of a cunt
>Everyone gives Mike shit for not hooking up with Lucy instead
>Mike starts getting annoyed at his friends and starts building contempt when his gf points out at some point that "Hey, you know...maybe friends who care about / love you DON'T physically hurt you and belittle you constantly for stupid reasons?"
>All this eventually explodes in December where he lets loose on Lucy. While correct, he goes a bit overboard which he later regrets
>Regardless, Lucy tries to kill herself after that fiasco
>Fails and eventually moves away / leaves for awhile
>Everyone gives Mike shit even though he wasn't wrong (and I think he tried to make amends to her for going so overboard)
>Lucy eventually comes back
>She "cuts ties" with her form group and Mike when in reality she repeatedly pulls shit like going on a "date" with someone who liked her only to go "No fuck you I don't need any of you". Just general attention whoring while pretending to cut ties with everyone.
>Everyone kisses Lucy's ass and shits on Mike
>Mike is growing more and more pissed and isolated between Lucy being a turbo cunt, his friends basically abandoning him / giving him shit and siding with Lucy more, and his GF not chatting with him.

Gone, but not forgotten

Unfortunately he would probably be able to correct people without seeming holier-than-thou about it, and we can't have that.

Attached: mccain.png (518x376, 286K)

>While correct, he goes a bit overboard which he later regrets
See pic related for "a bit overboard".

Attached: 30.png (800x1136, 265K)

Wow daisy is getting tall fast.

and then she pissed on his scarf

I just want to see a smile on Mike's face. Is that a crime?

Remember, we went from 3 updates a week to 1 because they are working on some 'Super Secret Project' and this Halloween shit won't end til actually October this year.

Didn't he only get this because his dad was a lawyer too or some shit? Again, why would you waste so much time and money on a degree to NOT use it??

No, they've had consistent posting of new pages here for at least a year or two.

Plot? What plot? The plot of Mike and Lucy getting back together? The plot of Mike and Lucy n Co confronting Alejandro? Sandy breaking up with Mike?

This shit is barely stitched together.At least side-characters and everyday life stuff would be more interesting then passive-aggressive cry-yelling we are getting.

I dont even see how any recent Lucy/Mike interactions have been "progressing" in the least - all they do is bitch and glare at one another... or stalk.

Tess is the chaperone I guess? She is just the rich bitch that clings to younger kids because she burned all her bridges in her grade. Honestly, this character was always tacky because it was a self-insert of Lily, Taeshi's IRL friend/lesbian crush.

Oh yeah, or that time Daisy pissed on Abbey's coat.
Or that time Lucy pissed on Paulo's back after barfing on his chest in the middle of a public road.

Yes, well, I hardly think is unbiased.

I just read all the way from Mike's nightmare, and it all actually kind of makes sense in one stream. It sucked way more on a week to week basis.

Dunno if anyone noticed, but Taeshi's deviantart used to have a lot more journals and bcb related stuff on it: deviantart.com/taeshilh

It's also been excluded from the web archive for some reason

What makes sense?

That's the comic for you, I guess. I enjoyed it a hell of a lot more when I first binged it. I've been considering rereading the comic, but I'm too far into Mikefagging and I know it's just going to make me upset going through the whole thing again, especially the recent stuff. Care to expand on your insights?

Man, you're right. It's just sonic stuff, now. All I can ask is why.

Yeah I remember she posted a vague journal about her abuse-story there too.

Rereading the comic made me a Mikefag

>Mike's "friends"

Attached: [email protected] (1600x2178, 704K)

Remember how this chapter was introduced? Lmaaaaao

Also why does Sue always call Lucy 'Elle' what is her full name?

Attached: 50c9041a1e9d6438de6a5db587602e47.png (640x147, 17K)

>you'll be at the edge of your seat wondering which character will I completely derail next

Attached: 1393300285182.gif (488x154, 345K)

It's okay, user...we all love Rachel, but we're also aware that her role in life is suffering...

No worse then Lucy desu. Again, Sandy proves to be far more interesting of a character with more potential depth then Lucy could ever dream of.

But she's an "antagonist" as she gets between the ship of Lucy x Mike and thus cannot be elaborated on.

Also is it just me or was Sandy intended to be a caricature of an Asian girl? The mispronouncing of the name, the way her mom looks, the obvious 'Tiger Mom' persona her mom has.. ect..?

Attached: 8.png (800x1136, 420K)

Attached: ught-iron-house-letter-l-LET-L-2.jpg (280x280, 5K)

>the way her mom looks
I think she looks like Ann Gora from Swat Kats.

Attached: snap0435.jpg (464x238, 54K)

Sandy has been portrayed pretty positively, though. In the chapter that page is from she's portrayed as a put-upon kid who's suffering more stress that she should on the say-so of her mom. In the second chapter she has any significant facetime she's portrayed as very loving towards Mike and reasonable about Lucy (teasing her as an active force pushing Mike and Lucy apart having been a red herring).

Even in the last chapter in which she appeared, she's not portrayed as an evil girlfriend who's cruel to Mike. Instead she seems to be, perhaps consciously, trying to remain loyal to him despite clearly having grown away from him.

Sandy as "the other girl" is one of the better parts of this uneven, too-often-shitty comic exactly in that she's never simply antagonistic towards any main characters.

Poor Rachel

Keep in mind that's supposed to be after Mike's been stewing in Lucy's "abuse" after years of her co-dependence. Snapping at her like that is a little justifiable.
Though whether or not Taeshi properly wrote the gradual breaking of Mike's patience is up to you, but that was at least what it was meant to be.

>either you agree with me and suck Mike's cock or you're not worth discussing with
>calls out anti-mikefagging like it's a threat to them and dismesse it immediately
Mikefagging is like a messianic cult

You forgot about three to four months of Lucy and Mike steering clear of each other. Mike had already given her his piece of mind when he told her to stay away, which she complied to.
then he got more mad about her getting new friends because it somewhat proved in his mind that she didn't care about him.
December happened way too late for Mike to be right about it.

>pretend to be to be stupid
>declare victory
Anti-Mikefagging is just shitposting.

Not true. The moment she thought she had a chance with him while practicing the play, she immediately tried to latch back on. And the only "friend" she "got" was Augustus, aka Rape-cat. Frankly I'm not sure how Mike could possibly come to any other conclusion than "holy shit your standards are THAT low?!"

The fact that you consider anti-mikefagging a thing makes it clear who the shitposter is. As if mikefagging is an inherently good thing and anyone not sucking your self insert's cock is a troll

That fact that you and your kind demonstrate a pathological hatred for a cartoon cat, any and all logic that gets in the way be damned, in every single thread and now have the gall to pretend this somehow isn't a thing, tells me everything I need to know about you.

Do not read this comic.

Guys this comic is fucking great, and the school shooter emo guy, is based as fuck
(im kinda starting to get why people hate lucy)
also, i teared up a little bit during the abbey flashback cause that was my exact childhood except mom got killed back then,but sstill teared up a bit, fucking comic hit me right in the flashback feels
>tfw no cute cat gf to support you :(

Attached: plsdont.png (800x1136, 248K)

Too late now, i'm already at chapter 19 and i am mad.

>That fact that you and your kind demonstrate a pathological hatred for a cartoon cat,
I dunno who you think my group is, but if anything I'm anti-(mikefagging), not (anti-mike)fagging. I argue against Mike being always right, which seems to get posted way too often, and I feel the need to call out. I never say he is always wrong and Lucy always right. Ho boy, Lucy is also a bitch for what she did, but Mike's overreactions aren't "right" at all.

You're almost at the point where the comic starts going downhill. I suggest you stop reading now and save yourself from a huge disappointment

You immediately accused me of sucking Mike's cock and using him as a self-insert. All I see from you is blistering hostility right out of the gate, followed by half-hearted backtracking. If you want to call Mike out on his mistakes, go right ahead. That shouldn't require blatant shit-weaseling to make a point.

One of the few chapters adults actually exist. I don't even like Abbey but as something that had to follow-up December, it was pretty damn good.
As another user said, you're past its peak now. Volume 4 is still decent but be prepared for a slow decline.

I'm hostile to mikefags, not to Mike. You call anyone not saying that Mike is absolutely right an "anti mikefags" and shut down all discussion with them saying there not woth discussing with. Of course I'm gonna call you out on your bullshit

Didn't mean to post the last hotlink

>You call anyone not saying that Mike is absolutely right an "anti mikefags"
Please try not to project your own irrational hostility onto others.
>shut down all discussion with them saying there not woth discussing with.
Also try actually reading the comment chain before you come out swinging. The anti-mikefag was being a dishonest little gremlin. There is no point in engaging someone who cannot argue honestly. Do not pretend to think otherwise.

The bits with Abbey are some of the most compitently wrote bits of all of BCB, too bad Taeshi hates Abbey and gives him a shit-end of the stick later on.. plus a bit of retconning to make him more antagonistic and annoying.

oh come on anons...i can't be that bad...r-right?
i mean everyone is finally admitting that lucy was a piece of shit and is drunk and hugging it out in rachel's birthday party!
--------------------------
ok youguys were right one episode into the next volume and the best couple has been destroyed god fcking damnit can no one be happy in this god forsaken cat universe?
before i go any further i need to know,
>IS THERE AN ENDING OR IS IT ONGOING?

Attached: NOOOOOOOOOO.jpg (800x1142, 495K)

I still don’t understand why Mike is so short now

YO why is everyone so small now?!

It ends in flames, but much much later.
Abbey is suffering.

The author hates him now

Found this nugget - pretty ironic coming from her.

Attached: 9419afb26013e5b27bed390923fda080.png (690x194, 40K)

What page was that again?

The one where Augustus rape-kisses Daisy. Despite Daisy rape-kissing Mike but never getting a fraction of the flak for it.

How did we go from "not cool" to "HE IS A RAPIST PIECE OF SHIT!"

Attached: [email protected] (640x909, 140K)

Check latest chapters. Daisy cried and thought she was a slut when he attempted to kiss her and that page implies he totally would've fucked her sobbing all the while. Even though this is retconned later on with Augustus' motivation being "I just wanted you to believe in yourself and see you are beautiful" or some shit like that.

It just doesn't work because she did the EXACT.SAME.THING. to Mike literally a few pages prior.

Because Edgy Cat was getting too aggressive with Daisy and making her uncomfortable.

Now Daisy is more flattered that somebody likes her, even though she's thirsty over Mike still.

Because fuck effort here's some "cutesy" shit that requires zero effort.