DC Superhero Girls

Just watched the pilot movie and second episode and fuuuck I love this show. It’s everything I thought Teen Titans Go should have been! I thought Babs was going to be my favorite but seeing Kara and the bunnies, it’s a close contest. Plus I had legitimate laughs at the jokes!

Attached: 9043CDF9-ABA4-47E7-81E9-3A4C00938829.jpg (960x1440, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!ZQl0VSTB!Msbp8ZldZvtMA3w0kvZtCQ
mega.nz/#!q3hnhabR!wmRYc4sNGn4qtCOH5vYov9fB8BZeBlznosYp3JZGDOs
imgur.com/XmlAKoa
youtube.com/watch?v=6MjnbYUwLUc
youtube.com/watch?v=ThFwlsTomsM
comicsbeat.com/sdcc-18-talking-humor-heart-and-heroics-with-the-cast-crew-of-dc-super-hero-girls/
cbr.com/dc-super-hero-girls-reboot-interview/2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Babs needs medication

Exactly why I like her! I have ADHD and she reminds me so much of myself

>Everything Teen Titans GO should've been
I thought TTG already had shallow characters and lazily written humor, but different strokes for different folks I guess.

Attached: poiof6nUc31qfbsw0_1280.jpg (737x498, 28K)

A daily reminder than #BurritoBucket is the plebfilter episode

Attached: helloanon.png (504x276, 194K)

Eps 1-6 1080p logoless rips (Folder updates w/ new episodes AND JUICY SHORTS!):
mega.nz/#F!ZQl0VSTB!Msbp8ZldZvtMA3w0kvZtCQ
"Leaked" E7 LQ TV rip
mega.nz/#!q3hnhabR!wmRYc4sNGn4qtCOH5vYov9fB8BZeBlznosYp3JZGDOs

Attached: cutbabs.png (1116x644, 623K)

And?

I don't think you know what a plebfilter is. The first half an hour of Solaris was a plebfilter. It was intentionally boring to get rid of the idiots. #BurritoBucket was trying to be funny and failing. Because BatGirl can't, yet, hold a full episode on her own.

She could hold an episode, the problem was that that specific one had its premise stretched too thin. It should've been a short.

>he didn't enjoy a cute episode in a funny animated show
>he talks about old movies
Back to Yea Forums BORING and BITTER faggot pls

Attached: babs.png (522x608, 391K)

Is this faggot shitting on Bab's?

this show fucking sucks, I just watched the first thirty minutes of it and it bored me to death. how can you guys like it

People have different tastes in things.

>he doesn't know the power of waifufaggotry

Attached: 1451364193444.jpg (226x223, 13K)

you're autistic as fuck boy

Well, they shouldn't. In fact, nobody has the right to live if they don't like and dislike the exact same things I do.

And that's why people different than me should not exist.

Opinion on the eps so far

Bunny: It was Ok. What saves it is the chemistry between Kara and Zee

Triangle: My favorite by far. Really like Star Sapphire

Burrito: Didn´t like it. it could easily have been a short

I disagree, is pretty good with great animation,designs and characters.

Attached: best girl.jpg (1920x1200, 601K)

Nigga, don't argue with an autistic child on the internet. You don't get to smack them in the face like real life.

I can tell from your posting style that you're new here. Please consider leaving and return to reddit.

I disagree, good user.

Attached: Do It For Bab's.png (1920x1080, 957K)

MY BEST GIRL SHE IS MY WIFE

Attached: myamazingwife.png (540x792, 716K)

>Hey! back to your swamp Cletus

Attached: hey!.jpg (750x421, 39K)

Bug eyed Babs is a little freaky

Wonder what her ahegao face would look like?

>giving Babs a knife

When you remove the waifu element, that's the most fair assessment of the current episodes.

It's the new sexy cartel look.

imgur.com/XmlAKoa

Attached: 1552976866553.png (1920x1080, 471K)

So when are you going to start watching MLP, then?

Shame they ruined Jess

I don't like horses. They creep me out with their feet.

Attached: mmmnggh.png (752x438, 362K)

Would agree here, though not sure about being a short as such; somewhere a bit more than the others are getting, but needed something adding to make it worth a full episode. Perhaps cutting back on the repetition and introducing Flash better? Then again he didn't really need it, and its the repetition that makes the joke... What makes it a bit worse, perhaps, is I've never been attacked by a litter of sex-mad bunnies, but I HAVE had a boss who thought he was the Global CEO instead of Branch Manager (deputy) so some of the humour fell victim to wincing instead.

I suppose I can console myself by thinking that, whilst a lot of what Burrito did was not necessarily new, it WILL BE new for some of Target Audience; so in the same way I can sit through yet another science or nature show telling me what I already know because the kids are into it and learning new stuff, I can let this one go.

Besides, it wasn't bad as such, just lacking a certain spark after a while.

Hooves can be sexy

Consider yourself filtered.

blep.

Attached: superbun.jpg (800x700, 246K)

The show has already answered that.

Attached: 279.png (1366x768, 1.01M)

The best boy

Attached: 2CC9EE4E-9D6F-4338-906B-7FD696EB5A66.png (2048x1536, 1.81M)

>tfw she sees your burrito

Attached: burrito bucketteer.png (2100x2100, 494K)

Eh, 5 out of 6 is pretty good, especially when they’re this cute.

Attached: 84F8773A-7DA0-4D13-AF16-B91C872998C0.jpg (2048x1136, 1.76M)

Is THAT it?

Attached: sees_ur_penor.jpg (1084x1080, 130K)

So far he is and Zatanna is best girl

I love the bunny stuff.

Attached: DD930FBE-DE48-4738-9C4C-310CD0C4AEAC.jpg (1280x996, 148K)

Rabbits>Triangle>Pilot>Actual work in the service industry>Burrito

Attached: DC SH Girls 05 #AdventuresInBunnysitting (1080p HD).mp4_snapshot_03.35_[2019.03.18_16.23.31].jpg (1920x1080, 206K)

MS.BEECHER GET DOWN

SHE'S GOING TO SAY THE N WORD

Attached: shake.gif (512x512, 503K)

>Babs receives a mysterious message, a threat in fact
>The girls are naturally concerned, but Babs is elated
>”OMG. I HAVE A ARCH NEMESIS!”
>Cut to Batgirl on a roof, bouncing up and down in excitement, thinking of all the future crimes she’s going to thwart.
>The masked crook appears from the shadows, trying his best to be intimidating
>It’s Killer Moth
>Rest of the episode is Babs dealing with this disappointing and nonthreatening villain.
>Episode ends with the two of them actually admiring/comparing homemade gadgets, with Babs trying to build confidence in a villain that sucks

Bumblebee>WW>Supergirl>Zatana>GL>Batgirl

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 5.04.31 AM copy.png (1878x1056, 1.35M)

Oh no, whatever will he do without your input?

You forgot his husky, manly voice.

What did Yea Forums think of the previous show?

Attached: old.jpg (1280x720, 237K)

That would be adorable.

she QT, QTTTT!!!!

Attached: mycutehallmonitor.png (994x562, 827K)

Not cute enough.

>Yellow

Attached: Hal Jordon.png (841x923, 515K)

Right because as we all know to be apart of Yea Forums we've all have to play to our role of being cynical and showing no enthusiasm for anything to not break the hive mind.

I think you mean, not Lauren Faust enough.

>It’s everything I thought Teen Titans Go should have been
The first 4-5 episodes of TTG were better than the pilot movie. The art is better too.

>Bee is for pats!

Attached: goodbee.webm (1280x720, 698K)

It's not that I wasn't expecting Babs to be the worst, but fuck me that episode was horrid.

When are they gonna fight the Furies, /co.?

Attached: Female_Furies_0001.jpg (768x969, 265K)

Unsanctioned head pats!

Can someone get me the link for episode six. I've completely missed it and forgot it even aired.

>Kara is torn between her old friends and trying to look cool too the new tough all girl gang

>imagine having such a shit taste
heh

Attached: babybabs.png (345x400, 130K)

>LOL BURRITO! SO WACKY SO RANDOM!
Mexican food sucks.

This is your brain on pixie manic dream girl waifubait.

>not laughing at Mexicans
>"""""HURR NOT FUNNY NEED MORE BORGERS DA BORGERS ARE FUN!""""
back to Yea Forums /pol/ and have sex incel pls

Attached: he'sboringbabs.jpg (300x168, 12K)

Tomato, Tomato.

>He's got a problem with pixie manic dream girl waifubait
Look at this faggot.

Sorry, Batsy. Your girl is shit and late to the Deadpool party.

Please back to /pol/tards

Attached: reallynigga.png (758x817, 939K)

>The big scary /pol/ boogeyman

Go back to twitter.

He’s not wrong. It’s all the same crap repackaged slightly different

I agree with this

Lol, white trash has only ever had Toco Bell
Real Mexican is exquisite

Attached: carlos!.png (350x350, 138K)

>burgermutts

Attached: tvpoltards.png (300x168, 86K)

Carlos, literally everything south of the border is shit, save maybe the rainforest

Episode was basically set in a taco bell, dumbass spic.

Accurate

Is it worth a watch?

Which heroine one is the equivalent of Very Uncommon, the Miniature Horse? She's my waifu in that series so I'd like to know who to root for in this series before going in.

it's beautiful and funny, cute and hot, seriously is the only cartoon worth to watch this time, CalArts totally BTFO'd

Attached: 1552256218877.gif (861x546, 1.99M)

I put cartoons behind when I was 12, if you have the same mentality of a 12 year old then it'll be worth a watch for you.

>rather keep her shitty retail job than save people
>worst hero and worst girl

>#BurritoBucket was trying to be funny and failing. Because BatGirl can't, yet, hold a full episode on her own.
>>It's not that I wasn't expecting Babs to be the worst, but fuck me that episode was horrid.
Based and redpilled

Attached: Based man in the age of #metoo.png (1014x805, 1.45M)

Attached: Where do you think we are.jpg (498x441, 41K)

>he likes the incel boss who hates women
yep, he's an incel lads!

Attached: zeewink.jpg (1144x652, 89K)

Even though she's not my favourite, I do still like Babs and I'm expecting her to get better with more fleshing out. It's just that, right now, her one-note attitude made #burritobucket the weakest so far. A bit of a jump from Jessica's episode, which is easily the best episode so far.

Femanon, here I still like Zatanna (not in waifufag way).

>>he likes the incel boss
It's joke, brainlet. Both he and Babs are fucking awful.

Of all the very real faults about the character, that actively help to drag down the episode, you go with a speculative flaw. Care to guess what that says about your insecurities?

>Four parter episode was great because of the team dynamic
>Following episodes are mediocre to shit because they break up the team
What the fuck? It's one thing to have one character be the focus but are we only gonna get either 1 or 2 of the girls per episode? What a fucking waste.

>I do still like Babs and I'm expecting her to get better with more fleshing out
Yeah, I exaggerated on purpose. I really liked her, this episode was quite let down.

I thought they were fine

Yeah, how dare he want her to do her job.

>15:40:08
>15:40:29
yikes

Attached: heh.jpg (1371x775, 64K)

15:41:22
15:41:50
15:42:10
15:42:12
>shilling this H A R D

Attached: thisdudeagain.png (1280x719, 347K)

Zee and Kara were able to carry their episode splendidly. Jess needed work but Hal and Carol more than picked up the slack and Garth was just aces. Babs was basically left on her own and suffered for it. I really hope this doesn't become a trend.

We'll see how Wondy and Bug go. It seems the more you put the girls together the better they come off.

>shilling
>criticizing

It's not like we needed proof that you're an idiot. But here it is.

Attached: Capture.png (517x448, 63K)

I was criticizing the approach to the single episodes. What am I supposed to be shilling exactly?

Attached: w.jpg (356x195, 18K)

Are there any good comics that are consistent with this tone in DC? Any magic story I can think of is cruel and dark

Faust hates EGQ yet created this show
Lol

Attached: wondergirl.png (600x1330, 445K)

>hyperactive redhead who loves food and punching
>desperate for friendship/love after a long period of being lonely
>semi retarded
Why did they just make Babs into Anna?

Attached: 97F28EEF-F369-4FC0-8548-618393231E9C.jpg (736x757, 41K)

>"""criticizing the approach to the single episodes""""
>in a show for children and girls, to sell toys
Yea Forums turboautists need to leave, seriously

Are you a child who's going to buy toys?

>>in a show for children and girls, to sell toys
The whole point with Faust reboot is to make it better than that and yes the last episode was fucking bad, only the waifufags keep defending it.

Are you Armond White?

it's butthurt because companies were not interested in her milky shit. then habsro created something similar with her horses

Attached: faust abortion.jpg (590x350, 74K)

I want to fuck that nigger one

Attached: Zizek lips.gif (490x265, 522K)

Would they be better waifus?

Attached: waifus.jpg (273x185, 9K)

>The whole point with Faust reboot is to make it better
No, that's in your autistic mind, Faust did a series for Mattel and DC and he does not owe a shit to a retard like you, she must make funny episodes for the children, if there is a group of anons here have liked the show is fine, but a 30yo angry boomer who believes that Faust has to do a Citizen Kane only for him and his virgin friends in the FIRST 7 FUCKING EPISODES is something very different

ivy is always best bad girl

Makes sense. Since EqG became, and super hero girls is, a revised version of FiM. There's no reason for Faust to hate EqG, since they made a lot of the same decisions.

What's Babs poking with?

Giv me A GIGANTA MOMMY pls

Attached: supslonelyandhorny.jpg (960x780, 97K)

which? there are two

>autistic mind
>but a 30yo angry boomer who believes that Faust has to do a Citizen Kane only for him and his virgin friends in the FIRST 7 FUCKING EPISODES is something very different
Any more buzzwords to spill, shill?

Again, people liked the previous episodes, this one is just bad.

It's not better than teen titans go

this is a masterpiece

Attached: sadbabs.png (827x455, 382K)

that's faust cruel destiny. always developing other people's work but never her own creation

>super hero girls is, a revised version of FiM

Attached: 1510696082757.png (306x615, 197K)

That's just how it is with corporate media. You're either recycling old material into something new or you're making something that gets cut down in it's prime. E.g Harvey beaks, wander over yonder.
It's always about the next spongebob, the next teen titans go, the next Avatar: the last airbender. Nothing else matters.

Is Killer Frost supposed to appear too?

Attached: killer_frost.jpg (786x1017, 185K)

He is right, unless if you are the type of Season 2 purist that browses /mlp/

Whilst certainly not a 1:1 copy. It's pretty clear that Lauren is taking the lessons she's taken from FiM and trying to improve upon the base formula that FiM originally copied from Sailor Moon.

He's not right because MLP didnt invent the generic girl group story

and super hero girls and horses are revised versions of this

No pal, only Livewire

Attached: livemommy.png (720x1034, 1.04M)

Giganta or a boat of amazons.
Which one is the smelliest?

Attached: 52801086_406941303442056_2189105260817989309_n.jpg (368x368, 22K)

Quality taste user

Attached: Man_of_Culture.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

My nigga. She'll always be my waifu, be it highschooler or adult.

Not that guy, but the one that originally complained about the breaking up with the team. My complaint was that the team dynamic is what made that first episode work, and even the best of the shorts work because they feature interaction between the different characters. The decision to then isolate them from each other for the single episodes seems pretty stupid to me, because the main theme of the show is team work (it's even all over that godawful theme song). If I were claiming it had to be a masterpiece, I would probably be shitting on those first episodes as well since it's not even genius stuff. I'm just baffled at them dropping not only what was supposed to be the main subject of the show but also what made those first episodes work. And the results reflect it: even if they're not horrible, the individual episodes are considerably weaker than those that feature the characters interacting with each other.

Going to have to go with the amazons. Because they crossed the Atlantic sea in an old boat. They're lucky they don't have scurvy.

I don't mind splitting them up but do it in groups. Zee and Kara worked great together.

I still didn't like that episode that much but it was much better than the ones that followed and it wasn't a coincidence it happened to be the one that had at least some team interaction. Again, that's supposed to be the whole idea of the show, right to the opening song and overall marketing yet they move on to individual episodes right away. It's weird.

Jess and Hal episode was even better. The real problem is that the conflict in this episode was dealt poorly; Babs failed both as Hero and in her new job and instead choosing Heroism over her stupid job (which is far more important), she get to eat the cake and leave it full. Not only is that terrible plot wise, but also awful as a massage for kids.

Attached: begonethot.jpg (1014x805, 193K)

The overall plot of horny bunnies dooming metropolis was a bit silly but in terms of the actual character dynamic it was easily the best in so far as the main girls are concerned. I really do like Hal and Carol though.

I bet Spider-man would just be livid with that episode.

dude looks like ron stoppable

>awful as a massage for kids.
Yeah, kids should understand how important it is that they take shitty jobs for minimum wage and take shit from any retard that happens to be their superior.

That not the point, brainlet. The point is you can't eat the cake and have it whole.

They should learn how to be responsible and know when you might have to make tough choices to do the right thing.

Attached: Spidey sick of your shit.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Remember that Babs wanted her superhero life. Her separation from Gotham and Batman was what caused her angst in very first minute of the very first episode. It's almost out of character for Babs to suddenly put her new job over her crime-fighting dream.

From the shorts, Im starting to worry that the pilot moments of humanity and lonliness where the ones where she was actually out of character and this is what we're in for

>posting the cuck who never grow up in the last 50 years and now needs a black sidekick who is better in everything
wew

Attached: No way fag.png (1014x805, 746K)

Ultimately, due to Faust not having a dedicated writing staff, there's going to be lots of out of character moments for all of the girls. Because storyboarders can't write continuity.

>Implying any member of Yea Forums has grown up in the last 50 years.

>implying we want to.

Dub Dubs of truth

The manager is just human Spengrob

It was okay. I wish it lasted longer cause there's still more they could've done. I hate how they barely did anything with Katana. It's got my second favorite version of Bumblebee. I like the reboot but I feel bad for the young kids who liked the original.

Awful, good thing it got rebooted.

>It was okay
>Dull character designs
>Terrible animation
>No Villains
>No Crime fighting
>MH 3.0 copy cat

>I wish it lasted longer cause there's still more they could've done
What? More boring high school drama?

not him but Solaris is pretty good though

>More boring high school drama?
>He wants a Killing Joke shit in a child's cartoon
Seriously dude, fuck off, we don't need Yea Forumstards here, fuck off edgelord

No one brought up killing joke. Just you. Because you need a strawman just to make a point.

>He wants to watch MH shit like a true faggot
Fuck off shit taste, the new reboot is so much better (besides episode 7).

Why are you even here?

Good thing they're destroying that.

thought pilot and bunnies were great, didn’t like the triangle and burrito eps
It’s interesting that a lot of people seem to prefer different episodes

Attached: sharpen.png (1014x805, 515K)

post burrito episode mega

Well putting favorites aside I thought the others where all really solid. Buritto being the only outright bad one. Which I hope is just a bump rather than a road in need of repaving

I imagine it's just a bump. I doubt that Babs is going to have a lot of episodes where she has to hold the episode on her own. Hopefully, next time she does, she'll be a better character regardless.

>Burrito: Didn´t like it. it could easily have been a short
Definitely

Pilot>Triangle>Rabbits

WHEN SUPER ME BECOMES SUPER WE

Attached: 1553362497237.gif (50x52, 295K)

what does it say about the show when people have varying opinions on what's best ep or just ranking eps in general

Attached: burrito for babs.jpg (960x628, 82K)

I liked the episode but that seems like a stretch.

Oh, you're the same shit taste faggot who like to watch boring high school drams with shitty animation! No wonder you like that shit tier episode too.

It's probably a good thing when different people can point at different episodes and have completely legitmate reasons why they think they're the best.

Attached: AdventuresInBunnysitting (1080p HD).mp4_snapshot_10.35_[2019.03.18_18.09.57].jpg (1920x1080, 251K)

No one here hates Mexicans. Jessica is one of my favourite characters, so far. Stop using strawmen, if you're not a farmer.

Now that you mention it, it has been a long time since anyone was interested in rating episodes of a new CN show around here.

#BurittoBucket wasn't bad, just a bit repetitive with the same joke over and over. Bab's outfit she came up with at the end was cute.

The joke wasn't funny and Babs preferring to keep her job than stop robbery was idiotic and plain bad.

You're the only one here, who should fuck off.

It MIGHT have worked as a short, but as a full length episode? Not a lot of plot to spread over a good amount of time.

Her costume doesn't even make sense, why would you pick the most energetic wavelength of the visible spectrum for stealth? You were supposed to fix shit, Lauren.

Kara going from zero to SQUEEEEE was glorious. In retrospect it seems obvious but Zee wasn't even down the steps before she went all cutsey utsy

Attached: AdventuresInBunnysitting (1080p HD).mp4_snapshot_02.28_[2019.03.25_17.53.46].jpg (1920x1080, 257K)

Faust's Batgirl characterization predates Frozen though.

Attached: SBFF.jpg (580x326, 95K)

Goddamn, this last episode still felt stretched out even at 11 minutes. Should've been a short.
I thought this one was supposed to be the fish one. When are we getting Diana & Bumblebee back?

It's pretty much just the Yvvone Craig suit

Diana had plenty of time to shine in the premiere and they've been cycling through brand recognition since then. WW already has a movie, so she doesn't need much help. not!Powergirl and Zatanna are less well known, Jess is a literal who and you gotta have the standalone Babs episode every now and then since she's ostensibly the MC. Expect a yellow quiet or ensemble episode next.

>ensemble episode next
This is actually what I want, but if we're gonna have individual or duo episodes, I just wanna see Diana and Bumblebee 'cause they're the characters I've liked the most.

My theory is that the Cheetah one is a half hour episode

Yes it is, is also better than Star vs.

>Dull character designs
The designs weren't dull but they weren't great either.
>Terrible animation
It only had bad animation during it's finally season.
>No Villains
If you watch the show and the movies you would know it had a lot of villains.
>No Crime fighting
It had a lot of crime fighting. Did you even watch the show ?
>MH 3.0 copy cat
It's made by Mattel so of course it's like Monster High and it's still like Monster High but different.
>More boring high school drama?
There wasn't any high school drama, it just happen to take place in high school.

The old show was decent at best.

Is decent, ignore the horses fans they came here today for shilling about everything, it's sad but never forget, when super me becomes super we!

Ok I'm back on the thread, I'm the original who posted that he didn't like the episodes.
I do agree with you, the style and animation was in fact the main reason I tried the show in the first place. Well, that and the fact that Lauren Faust's name was attached to it.
I'm actually pretty sad that I ended up being bored by it, I was looking for a cartoon to get invested in. Oh well.

and the dolls have an incredible quality, I have this Harley and it has the quality of a Monster High, it's beautiful

Attached: 7034594795968369080.jpg (800x800, 103K)

>The designs weren't dull
>Same lady with different hat

>It only had bad animation during it's finally season
>Doubt

>It had a lot of villains
>It had a lot of crime fighting
Why do you lie user?! All the "villains" went to the same school with the super heroes.

>It's made by Mattel so of course it's like Monster High and it's still like Monster High
My point stand still

>but different
So they were super heroes instead of monsters, big difference.

>There wasn't any high school drama
>it just happen to take place in high school

No, it was fucking awful.

T. MHfag

>the dolls had incredible quality
This the bigger one (not by Mattel), but I'll give you that.

Not really. Robin alone is funnier than all the Faust girls

>Why do you lie user?! All the "villains" went to the same school with the super heroes.
There were villains that weren't going to the school.

I wouldn't mind a Zatanna solo episode since the bunny one was more about Kara

Zatanna>Bumblebee>Supergirl>Batgirl>WW>GL

>There were villains that weren't going to the school.
Very few,if not only one, ffs Harely Quinn, Poison Ivy etc were all good. It was a shit show and good riddance.

Doesn't have to be solo, but something from her perspective would be fun.

Attached: AdventuresInBunnysitting (1080p HD).mp4_snapshot_00.45_[2019.03.25_17.51.57].jpg (1920x1080, 282K)

It'd be nice to see if she actually deserves best girl status.

>trying to pleasure THE Supergirl with my pathetic normal human cock

Look, I think that's asking a bit too much.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=6MjnbYUwLUc
Have a nice night, sweeters! don't forget to hug your waifu!

Attached: dancingbabs.gif (272x562, 744K)

>it's a shitpost thread
At least try harder to hide it next time.

You think she's into Kryptonite play?

She pretty much already has earned it just through sheer force of personality alone.

Attached: AdventuresInBunnysitting (1080p HD).mp4_snapshot_06.41_[2019.03.25_18.02.50].jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

The bunnies episode and hate triangle made me want to see more. Burrito bucket has me reconsidering. Babs is shit so far.

I'd swamp Bumblebee and WW but yes.

>I'd swamp
Kinky

Attached: zatanna 3.jpg (382x736, 56K)

They managed to stuff way more DC lore and other bits than I expected. Also needed more Barda.

>character from a show 100% intended for laughs and shitting on everything
>funnier than characters in a show that is half laughs and half action
Yeah, no shit.

This is the best verion of Babs.
Worst is DCEU and current Comic version Babs.

>69 CCs of amazon, STAT

Attached: Sisters of Snu-Snu.jpg (2100x3600, 2.03M)

>DCEU
what? there is a movie Babs?

Wrong Amazon

Attached: Hippolyta_DC_Super_Hero_Girls_TV_Series_001.png (299x336, 161K)

>ywn colonize a wallflower niggress head

Attached: 1546320773315.jpg (250x277, 40K)

the smell user!
THE SMELL

>Mexican food sucks
Calmese a la verga con sus mamadas o le doy un levanton, compa

KRYPTONITE RAZORS ARE THE ONLY WAY SHE CAN FEEEEEEEEEEEEL

Attached: 1527410029772.jpg (355x355, 29K)

Mexico might be shit but tacos are tight, ese

An ensemble episode needs more than 11 minutes.

And a taco burrito to you too senor

>box art has giant hammer
>actual figure has tiny mallet
Shenanigans!

>KRYPTONITE RAZORS
>impliying

Attached: sups_shave.png (610x447, 728K)

Carol is already proving herself.
Ivy only appeared for a few seconds in one short but she left me asking for more.

Attached: 7ed[1].jpg (1118x630, 101K)

Previews have her getting an uncontrolled magic due to sickness episode.

>Kara
>edgy
If only you knew

Attached: you're the cutest anon.webm (1280x720, 373K)

I like this Carol wish there was a more concerted effort to move her away from the space yandere shtick

Attached: carol 1.jpg (649x1000, 49K)

>wants to punch the bunnies when they aren't obviously weaker than her
Definitely crazy, the cape might as well be a big red flag.

Would still put dick in.

Attached: 1551166267873.png (1280x1856, 402K)

Pam >>> Karen

prove me wrong
you can't

Attached: Pam.png (194x284, 46K)

what a soft boi

Attached: mpv_ss_dc.super.hero.girls.s01e06.Hate.Triangle.1080p.mp4.00:05:57.jpg (1926x1080, 1.81M)

Who will be best boy? I like Garth and Hal so far. Not sure about Barry

what they couldn't have madame rouge show up?

Hal is funniest, easy.

Worst part is HQ being voiced by Tara

Teenage Vandal Savage as an edgy punk Kara crushes on.

Attached: 1553495859123.jpg (900x470, 49K)

We still have the mystery of sixth boy

I am pretty sure Barry is already Barbra's pussy slave

Attached: Barry.png (443x524, 206K)

Show doesn't look bad at times.

Attached: batgirl.png (1920x1080, 3.09M)

>Vandal Savage
>Teenage

pick one

Garth should be gay

Hal, easy

Attached: memejordan.png (562x460, 164K)

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii, Barry.

Attached: DC Super Hero Girls S01E03 - #SweetJustice Part 3.mp4_snapshot_01.05_[2019.03.25_19.32.23].jpg (1920x1080, 317K)

Barry is almost always nice in cartoons, he's just not fully fleshed out. I still can't get used to Phil LaMarr voicing him

Attached: VSCRSH2019-03-25-18h32m50s912.png (1280x720, 514K)

He can be biologically a teenage

Not really, now that they're established characters. Of course, the spotlight wouldn't be equally shared, but as long as the team dynamic is the background for all episodes, that'd make for a better show. I mean, what's the point of putting so much emphasis on the whole team thing on the songs and overall marketing when you're gonna keep them apart anyway?

She looks like a real wallflower.

That's the joke.

Is this how Kara shaves her pubes

Attached: thinkingemoji.png (5000x5000, 412K)

Does it count as being BLACKED if only his voice is black?

make this a kara + wondy sandwich and you'll have barbara's hopes and dreams.

Cheetah coming in April

DC Super Hero Girls “#MeetTheCheetah” Barbara Minerva is super-jealous of “little Miss Perfect” Diana Prince. But when she uses an ancient artifact from her dad’s collection to place a curse on Diana, it turns out that Diana’s not the one who’s cursed. It’s Barbara.

And then the show will go on hiatus

>can't even make it to double digit episodes before hiatus
fucking hell CN

hey, hatebutt, can you draw this supergirl getting rawed like that one butcha-u power girl drawing? you know the one, the ahegao one?

Who the fuck is telling CN that all these hiatuses are working out for them?

>And then the show will go on hiatus
I can't wait for the show to get fucked over and then cancelled because it isn't TTG or Dramarama.

Chances are during the hiatus the new WB regime starts

Lots of big long hiatuses means they don't have to pay to make more episodes.

Dramarama is the most stupid shit I've seen in my life since TTGO

Apparently it does really well on the ratings

I'm surprised he hasn't done anything with pic related. Seems like it has a lot of everything he likes.

Attached: 1553376254109.png (1280x720, 659K)

>It’s Barbara.
Because of course it has to be about her.

Need a loop with this please!
youtube.com/watch?v=ThFwlsTomsM

>Hiatus incoming
>Not yet reached double digits
>Won't pay for writing staff
Why even bother to make cartoons at this point? CN might as well just open up a youtube channel and make something akin to those elsa/spiderman videos.

We're all just gonna ignore that Zee said the n-word?

Attached: n_word.webm (1200x1080, 269K)

Nah, from the next short's promo he clearly has some feelings for Bee
Of course she's gonna be hawked

Attached: hm.jpg (196x257, 11K)

She speaks backwards and reggin isn't a word.

Why did the Flash have different voices?

faggot please, he will be the self-insert of the fandom, just like the dragon from the horse show

We've gotten a single minute of him, so far. Let's wait a little. Before comparing him to Spike.

They're two completely different words

Attached: n-word.jpg (340x330, 40K)

Attached: the next mlp.png (700x617, 224K)

I dunno, Babs has managed to make me laugh three times, I think she's doing her job just fine

>just like the dragon from the horse show
if you think Spike is a self-insert, then you really don't know anything about horse show except as a bogeyman that you vaguely remember from when you were too young to be on this site.

looks like you dont know anything abouth the horsefuckers fandom. the dragon literally is the most shipped male character and the one horsefuckers defend the most.

his face say everything

HAHAHAHAHA no

>he dragon literally is the most shipped male character
...he's one of the only recurring male characters, so of course he gets a lot of play alongside other frequent male characters like Big Mac.
>the one horsefuckers defend the most
Spike episodes are the least-liked episodes in the entire series, 2nd only to Applejack episodes.
Spike has like no fans.

eeyup, you really know nothing

Nigga are you serious

>In the cartoon with a single frequently reoccurring male character, /mlp/ ships hims frequently.
Yeah, no shit. But, Yea Forums isn't the primary audience for Faust's work and Gareth isn't a rare male character here.

>12214 shipping pic in derpibooru
>spike drama and spike justice warrior tags

>Spike episodes are the least-liked episodes in the entire series

they complain for that faggot

>In the cartoon with a single frequently reoccurring male character, /mlp/ ships hims frequently.
if anything, you have it backwards.
/mlp/ largely hates Spike, whereas the larger community tolerates him.

I like him in theory. And when he's just sort of hanging out in the background, or cracking wise in other pony's episodes.

I'll make a "Spy says the N-word" but with Zee now lmao

Attached: superpepe.png (1500x1000, 651K)

yeah, he's best when playing the straight man, but he's yet to carry a single episode on his own.

BABS CALM DOWN ALREADY!

Attached: 0a0ed7f33abbb93aeb085b7b5c6a1421b63dba27.png (4500x4000, 3.23M)

oh brother, the tales I could tell...

honestly, you sound like someone who got his information 2nd-hand from someone else who hadn't watched the show in years.

He had to carry a story on his own in the comics, during nightmare Rarity. I'm not sure what the general verdict was. But my own opinion was that he worked well as the put upon everyman. In over his head. Which would be a great character, if you were allowed to go anywhere with it.

agreed.
unfortunately, straight man Spike died around the same time snarky, annoyed Twilight did.
much like with Applejack, the only way the writers know how to write him as a solo act is to make him very stupid, for some reason.

>>/mlp/

I hope faggots stop talking about the horse show before janitors ban this series

apologies.

Is Zatanna going to fight Harley in this

I think she's saying again but backwards, I really wish they did subtitles for her spells

Attached: tumblr_owa5z3aedZ1vf6k8do1_1280.jpg (736x558, 85K)

I would be very surprised if anyone other than Babs went near harley

>implying she shaves

I'll admit. I'd love it if they brought back a tragic element to Harley. In the form of most people treating her like the dead rat that the cat brought in.

I don't think anyone else in the villain group is a good fit for Zatanna to fight and cartoon zaniness vs magic could be fun

>if you think Spike is a self-insert, then you really don't know anything about horse show except as a bogeyman that you vaguely remember from when you were too young to be on this site.
The only self insert there is Starlight Glimmer, man.

Which one of these girls is the best to waifu? I sadly need a new waifu.

>new waifu
what happened to your old waifu user?

yeah, she's gotta be some writer's pet.
I like her a lot, and her friendships with Trixie and Maud are excellent, but she's such a cynical addition to the cast that it can be a little jarring at times.

As well as the fact that she was a poor man's interpretation of Animal Farm.

we need a Felix Faust or something.

Attached: faust.jpg (1912x1072, 127K)

Looks like it's still just two episodes showing this week, only one of them new. Meanwhile Victor and Valentino premiere is an hour long, and unlike DCSHG's premiere this one is actually getting a rerun the next day.

Attached: tumblr_poy4jlJol51w60vv7o1_1280.jpg (1212x1201, 1.06M)

Attached: mpv_ss_dc.super.hero.girls.s01e06.Hate.Triangle.1080p.mp4.00:07:05.jpg (1926x1080, 1.65M)

really hope bunny super girl takes off

Had her on too high of a pedestal, and said pedestal collapsed when I posted in the Waifu thread. Had a meltdown, and don't feel very happy right now. I know these girls are super bubbly and adorable, and I believe that's what I need right now.

I've gotten so used to seeing huge yellow blocks on these things that I didn't realise that gumball gets too many reruns as well.

So if you strictly want the most bubbly I would go with babs, but really I think any of the girls are waifu material, what do you like in a waifu user?

Just compare how much more airtime VV is getting in comparison to DCGirls

This CN that is completely terrible to the WB stuff must die

That's what bothered me most about the episode, it felt more like a short that dragged on too long. I feel like SpongeBob could have and maybe even has done basically the same plot, but it worked there better because there were better gags for each repetition. Between how simple the plot was and how Babs really seemed to be left out to dry on that episode I was disappointed in it. I liked her the most out of the main characters in the premiere, but she had nothing work with in that episode. If it's a solo hero episode (the Flash barely contributed to Burrito Bucket) I think the episode needs more going on, or if it's a simple plot it needs two heroes actively involved in it to bounce off of each other.

>4 hours during the weekend vs 30 minutes
So why is that, anyway?

This show will have at least 12 promising waifus

Anybody spare some caps of Babs in her pajamas from the pilot?

My original waifu was Poison Ivy, because I loved her since I was a kid but I like a waifu that's loyal and more fun loving then she was. I have watched a bit of the show, and I do like them all. Bab's reminds me of someone I liked in high school. Actually, thanks user, just typing this out is helping me realize who I should waifu.

Zee is mine, so, Babs is a great choice for you pal, she's a cutie

Attached: megababs.png (1920x1080, 1.02M)

Oh hell, I didn't even notice V&V is getting 3 reruns, one on the same day and two the next day.

This is just how CN has been for at least a decade. They prioritize their own shows since they put their own resources into them, and shows which they have acquired (mostly WB, Canadian, and Japanese cartoons) all get the minimum amount of airtime. TTG is the big exception to this for whatever reason.

Yeah, she really is. Thanks again user.

ivy was my first crush and first boner since TAS. coincidentally she is alwayst best bad girl in any incarnation

Attached: best evil babe.jpg (1534x1045, 635K)

Babs needs this dick

Attached: Robin_Dick_Grayson_0010.jpg (980x1414, 468K)

belong to starfire

Attached: dick lover.jpg (251x587, 51K)

But WB is taking over now

Im very curious about what they'll do with Dick here

>Tall experienced milf amazon dominating short redhead teen qt

Attached: f0f1e2433bd68abb033801fd4ba66f1c--marvel-dc-marvel-comics.jpg (474x355, 26K)

Arkham Ivy is my OTP, what a blessed goddess, great choice pal

Attached: poisongoddess.jpg (539x730, 123K)

Prediction: Ivy and Sapphire will be best villain girls

Could we say that this is better than her last show?

cool, I remember I was the only one who rather ivy while the rest of faggots fapped to harley

Yes

I also like non-furry cheetah, I have a thing for spoiled rich girls

Zatanna solo episode when

Attached: 1457475183783.jpg (623x620, 65K)

Barbara Gordon's Batgirl started with yellow on the costume, and for most if not all of her history as Batgril there's been yellow her costume. It doesn't make logical sense, but when it comes to costumed crime fighting in fiction being memorable is more important than making sense, otherwise they wouldn't dress up like bats at all and things would be much more boring.

I think it would be a nice twist for Zatanna to get Catwoman, with it turning out that Catwoman is an expert in priceless magical artifacts and knows enough about magic to counter Zatanna's flamboyant showmanship with Eartha Kitt coolness.

Then Bumblebee can get Ivy for the obvious bee and flower jokes.

It would also be amusing if it turns out Harley found out Babs was a superhero and wanted to become one also so they could do it together as BFFs for life, but she could only find villains at her school and decided being her arch-nemesis would be the next best thing. Most of the main six villain shenanigans consist of the others going along with whatever completely insane nefarious plan Harley has come up with.

Attached: 1549047117595.jpg (1122x571, 122K)

What the hell happened to her neck?

Yeah, she should learn some stealth skills from Robin.

I dont understand why catwoman when we have cheetah. too much batman shit

Don't know if any of you noticed, but Adam Rosette deleted the boys and girls art from his instagram. Seems that it was too early, so save these to the boorus please, just in case.

I hope Supergirl gets Livewire in keeping up with her history with Superman

Attached: 1553333342375.jpg (1080x848, 68K)

>artifacts
Would be somewhat appropriate given some wholly mundane non-magical ones were central to her very first story.

Attached: zatannahawks.jpg (1112x1600, 587K)

Attached: 1553333405930.jpg (1080x848, 70K)

Attached: 1553333474499.jpg (1080x848, 67K)

Did he ever show the sixth guy?

She can also dodge her spells with her Catforce powers!!!

some comic book artist are only capable of drawing two body types

Attached: catwoman-takes-down-3-flashes-rebirth-1-e1520496860214.jpg (1288x1980, 605K)

nope

No, the sixth super boy is the show's greatest mystery

>bad guys looking everywhere except the legs about to kick them so they don't go to jail being the dude who was staring at that boy's legs
As brilliant as shark repellent.

Cheetah is clearly gonna be a two-parter and a bigger deal than the six "mirrored" villains, who will most likely amount to a gag team a la Hive in TTG for when the girls need to be in the middle of a heated group battle at the start of the episode for some reason.

And Batman has the best rogues' gallery, there were always going to be a bunch of Bat-villains.

Attached: 1550955430223.jpg (720x563, 95K)

Will Zatanna and Raven hate each other her

Attached: 1525646100127.jpg (1105x1600, 573K)

>livewire is a snotty instagram where who keeps trying to destroy kara's online media reputation
I can't wait for them to add her, but hope they do a redesign so both livewire and frost don't look like the same fucking character when in costume.

I know Hal, but who's the fifth? I assumed Supergirl and Livewire would be dykes.

Aqualad

Raven will end hating everybody.

We haven't even seen Hawkman and Ollie yet

This the most enhanced image we have and the most resounding suggestion has been John Constantine upon closer examination

damn it I forgot the pic

Attached: 1553045115651.png (375x647, 356K)

Can you imagine if it really is Barry twice and the other guy is like, the atom, and he's tiny and we can't see him

who's in the middle of the villain girl group? Looks like some kind of..geisha?

It could be Booster. Both don't make sense, but Constantine makes the least sense.

Giganta

It could.based on what we see of the costume it makes sense

>Booster
>No Ted
Ehhh...

How does Constantine make no sense?

will they be a couple? because Im 100% ok with that

He doesn't have a popular comic

Hope Lauren releases HQ versions of these pics

If they're making a guys team, Booster would sign up in a heartbeat. Plus he's got more time in as a JL regular. John doesn't give a shit about stuff like that.

Doesn't matter. He had a decently popular movie before the comic book movie trend got big, and he made a four appearances on JL Action. I don't expect him to be in this show at all, much less on the boy super hero team, but he's not out of the question for cartoon appearances.

I have to be honest, I would totally read about the adventures of a bucket wearing latina superhero whose main method of fighting is her extremely spicy homemade hot sauce

Attached: 21342314231.png (1280x720, 606K)

>decently popular movie before the comic book movie

a shitty ass movie and more importantly not a familiar DCEU movie. there is not reason to constantine in this ''buy-our-toys'' series

Man, I don't really want it to be constantine, but I don't really know who else it could be. Blond, tan/brown clothes, about to snap. Can't wait to find out though.

Anyone have that gif of Zatanna shaking her hips?
Been looking up and down for it with no luck.

I mean, Condiment King is a thing

Attached: shakeshakeshake.gif (629x589, 1.07M)

tons

If anyone wants to be a hero, they should edit this so she's just smiling. Her mouth moving so much detracts from it.

Alongside all of those colors, the most damning piece for it being Constantine has to be that red looking tie. Constantine is the only possible person one can think off when it comes to that.
Those are pretty flimsy reasons to not have him in the show.

Many thanks user.

I meant DCAU sorry

Any you think are likely?

It looks really good

It'd be a good episode plot: condiment king heard tell of a burrito-themed superheroine he could make his condiment queen. He actually does good sleuthing work to find out its Babs, but he rejects all of his advances because she's "over that now". She quit her shitty job at the Burrito Bucket. He can't see reason and ends up becoming a villain obsessed with getting just one date with Babs.

It should be slowed down, everything is flapping too fast and her hip swaying would look way better going slower.

I love this show so far, but I really wish it was Donna with the gang and Diana being this kind of periodic mentor that all the girls idolized.

Attached: Wonder_Girl_SBFF_001.jpg (350x350, 32K)

>btas babs is worst babs
Fuck you, shitposter.

All the pieces would fit better and make sense if they used Donna and her generation. Donna, Babs, Kara, and the rest. Zatanna would be a smidge older than them but she can fit well with a younger group. Plus we could have Wally and Roy instead of Barry and Ollie, which would be less confusing.

But you know, brand marketing.

good god, i would love to see this gif from behind.

there's already one where she's without pants.

Based

Oh get the fuck over yourself already you fucking pussy.

Are they still gonna post new episodes online where that one user rips them from?

They release a new ep on itunes every sunday night after it airs on tv. DTV is fucking up and airing double new eps.

Attached: 1504389678916.png (421x583, 135K)

So is there a chance we'll get a new episode during the hiatus? Also what the FUCK is it with CN and hiatuses. They make more hiatuses than actual fucking shows!

DTV is doing it right. CN is messing up

It's not CN dude.

Hour long pilot, supposed to be 1 new ep a week in a 30m timeslot. Since they couldn't air the last 15 of sweetjustice, they just aired a single 15 minute timeslot which was adventuresinbunnysitting. This week was supposed to have hatetriangle play first, then a rerun of AiBS. It was supposed to continue this trend going forward.

DTV never got the memo (or did, and someone royally fucked up twice in a row) and aired both AiBS & HT in a single ep on demand. Now this week they had HT and BB in a single ep.

Hope we get the Cheetah this week

Teen Titans overstayed it's welcome.

Is that Livewire or Killer Frost? The outfit makes me think Killer Frost, but the hair is definitely Livewire

New origin for Ma Hunkel

OP here. Just watched the Triangle ep. Loved the Hal bullying.

It's Livewire.

Attached: villains.gif (400x225, 740K)

Goddamn Nicole Sullivan has such a MOMMY tier voice

I get that Harley is leader because she's more popular with the fans, but what the fuck would be the in-universe reason for any of them following a clown bimbo's lead? Especially catwoman/catgirl?

>saying Babs is worst girl

She is great guys. Is ok if you don't like her, but that doesn't mean she is a bad character.

Attached: DwAhaj8UwAEpJ1j.jpg (800x450, 67K)

>tough on the outside
>sweet and caring on the inside

I've always liked this type of personality in women.

Attached: 1533322623215.png (1001x823, 806K)

Worst girl doesn't mean we hate her. But, somebody has to be at the bottom of the pack.

Going by their personalities, Harley is the most focused and devoted out of all of them. You can tell she was the one who convinced them all to come together to take down the girls and has the most to gain. Plus given her friendship with Babs, it's clear that she has the most to gain

Most of them are some degree of mentally unhinged and Harley is a psychiatrist.

She's not bad but goddamn I'm sick of Tara Strong

We need a new Tara Strong.

Yeah we like all five others more than her, she doesn't have anything wrong the others just have at least one more thing right.

If she is the leader that's the billion dollar question.She's central in two of these shots of the team, but we don't really know the circumstances around these scenes yet. Heck, in the shot where the two teams are about to clash Bumblebee is in the lead, and Wonder Woman is towards the back. Harley is upfront because she's the most Marketable of the team and she's friends with Babs, but she might not be the leader of that team, if it even has one.

Attached: heroesvsvillains.png (2560x720, 2.19M)

I guess you are right. But being totally honest, is kind of hard saying that to any of the girls in the main cast.

team-up?

Attached: Blue Gals.jpg (1200x960, 101K)

>Supergirl just punches one of the Amazons

Attached: 1520751166768.jpg (228x221, 13K)

Cheetah

Yeah. I personally don't like always putting Jessica in the middle. She's got that sassy attitude, whenever she does something cool. But, she ain't my favourite, nor my second or third, and that means she has to sit near the bottom.

We need a female counterpart to Matt Mercer. A Matt Mercer with tits.

Someone who loves doing Weebshit?

Someone with that range. Matt Mercer has often been called in to replace other actors, such as Troy Baker, and he often does a better job.

depends in which Killer Frost

Harley is in front because of the context of this particular episode. Catwoman is the leader.

Please make Ted Barbaras loser orbiter, just like the comics.

Naw. She just wants to fuck everything up because it's fun. She's CHAOS.

Who else could be smart enough to be the leader?

She is decent as a character but Tara is holding her back. I'm sick of her "combination of two of my previous voice roles" schtick. It does Babs no favors.

>bee is in front so harley goes to the front to match her with the huge fly smasher
>barbara and kara looking bloodthirsty and eager to beat the shit out of people
Damn, what a great show.

>YOU WILL NEVER BE GOD-LIKE TO FUCK HIPPOLYTA
because she only fucked gods and will only fuck gods, right

>I think she's saying again but backwards
dcshg.fandom.com/transcripts/Sweet_Justice

>Zatanna: tup siht os ssalc egnarts niaga ["put this so class strange again" with each word spoken in reverse]

Attached: Why is Aqualad so Jewish.png (710x580, 350K)

>goldberg
>garth's hair and milquetoast demeanor
They made Aqualad a jew?

This shit cartoon is trying too hard to be like anime

Attached: bunny2.1-20fps-cropped.webm (1060x980, 392K)

>imagine being this fag

Attached: 1553085574798.webm (1920x664, 290K)

Babs fags are gonna be super annoying

She's got her problems, but her bubbly personality is why I lover her.

>Atlantians are descended from a group of Isrealites who took a wrong turn on the way to the holy land, ended up at the bottom of the ocean, and decided to just stay there.

Deepest lore.

>Bubbly
The word is retarded, user. She's a manic annoying retard.

Attached: DC Super Hero Girls S01E02 - #SweetJustice Part 2.mp4_snapshot_09.08_[2019.03.08_18.28.44].jpg (1920x1080, 218K)

Now the top half of her body looks awkwardly frozen in time.

Don't be a cunt, Tara.

None of the other Atlanteans look like that, he's a fluke.

She's got ADHD, nothing more nothing else. Put her on some medication and she'll be fine.

>every unfocused kid has ADHD
>every stupid kid has a learning disability
>every shy kid has autism
This is why schools (and parenting) are a mess

So, now you've gone from calling her a retard to saying she has just unfocused?

I think the only retard here is you for taking his posts literally

Unfocused what? That's not a sentence.

No, I'm just autistic.

Too early in the morning. Sorry, mate.

Get your life together.

Get off of Yea Forums, mom.

its the new bronies?

Not yet. If multiple threads pop up, then start worrying.

I'm thinking about getting into it but I have a legitimate problem with the idea that Diana isn't seen as one of the "big league" heroes when you have a couple of other girls that could have easily fit the "legacy" role. I get Diana was the safe bet, but if they were going to go with the Wondy mantle, if would have been nice to see someone else take it.

Is it possible to get over that on the merit of the show alone?

I don't see why not.

>Is it possible to not be an autistic retard

You're on Yea Forums, niglet. Who isn't an autistic retard.

Boys>gurlz

I'm hearing something pretty clearly but I don't want to influence anybody before they try for themselves.

So, anons, what is Zatanna saying in the re-reversed (not-reversed) part?

Attached: what is she saying.jpg (1920x1080, 237K)

I thought the point was to remove every distraction. Here is one with the hand moving, you may like it better.

Attached: bunny2.2-20fps-cropped.webm (1060x980, 417K)

Someone suggested Blonde Guy is Steve Trevor, which seems likely based on some of the tings they've said in interviews:

comicsbeat.com/sdcc-18-talking-humor-heart-and-heroics-with-the-cast-crew-of-dc-super-hero-girls/

>Not only will Wonder Woman experience some fish out of water culture differences that promise to be hilarious, but the Amazon warrior will also have her first crush.

cbr.com/dc-super-hero-girls-reboot-interview/2/

>She’s also dealing with a little bit of culture shock, and she gets her first crush in this. It’s kind of fun to see her be not only layering on the fish out of water culture differences and then also [having] a crush.

How do each of the girls help Diana deal with her crush. GO!

>having a crush
Well, it was good while it lasted, the show is dead

Cara
>Walk up to him and punch him in the arm to break the ice!
Zee
>Doll yourself up, wait for him to make the first move
Jess
>Talk to him about the benefits of being a vegetarian
Babs
>Something whacky, throw goo at him, force feed him a burrito
Karen
>Too shy to do anything

Damn it user looks like you nailed it

Looks like shit namefag

- Zatanna: lewd clothes, flirting
- Bumblebee: stalking
- Supergirl: manly behavior
- Green Lantern: feminism
- Batgirl: randumb ideas she saw in the movies

Well I'm partly convinced on Steve but based on appearence I still say Constantine. I wonder if Faust is secretly watching us and reveling in our dedication and insanity of trying to find out everything about her show

She failed both as an employee and as superhero, so yeah she took Jess place and currently she is the worst girl.

Attached: Look, another dumb waifufag.png (317x385, 209K)

Any good poster designs yet?

The more I watch Hatetriangle the more I like Jess. Pls Faust give me an episode with my waifu I don't want to be unfaithful.

Who is your waifu?

Diana

She's my least favorite, mostly because I don't have faith in the show to really challenge her take on a pacifist approach to conflict.

Her pacifism only made Star Sapphire stronger in the end. If anyone is in danger of not learning a lesson and having the universe fall into her lap it's Babs

Why didn't she call any of the other girls for help?

Same reason Zee and Kara didn't. Shut up.

This is what I'm actually afraid of. Super we becomes super me. They will rarely team up and most episodes will have one or two heroes at best.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 4.59.34 AM copy 2.png (1403x1054, 896K)

She called Flash for help, why not anybody else?

Attached: Ideon_-_Be_Invoked_[1080p][x264_FLAC][52B1E273].mkv_snapshot_01.33.59_[2018.10.10_06.36.56].jpg (1440x1080, 125K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 4.59.34 AM copy 2.png (1403x1054, 901K)

It seems the average episode can only have two superheroes.
EP5 - Kara and Zatanna
EP6 - Jess and Carol (Hal is just the damsel in distress)
EP7 - Batgirl and The Flash

I can't make out anything, but her second spell in that short is definitely xif siht(fix this)

found the idiot

obviously commit suicide, DUH

llik flesruoy

Did you call Korra watchers bronies too?

Attached: 1535434865151.jpg (458x462, 138K)

Why was horse show banned?

Why was pokemon banned from Yea Forums?

Nope, because I wasn't here when Korra was going on. I'm originally from /tg/ and recently moved here. I prefer the people here. I just remember the bronies very well

too much trolls, haters and horsefuckers

That's bullshit.
As long as it's "X show is fucking garbage" mods will allow ten threads at the same time.
But two "X show is awesome" and they're labeled toxic and the threads are deleted.
Fucking bullshit.

So that makes it ok?
By that logic bronies are ok too because I wasn't there to see it.

Okay spoonfeed me Yea Forums, what are some mandatory Zatanna comics?
Before SHG I've only known her from YJ and I thought her 20 seconds of screentime were the only good part of this shitty series.

He asked if I called Korra lovers bronies, which I did not.

Her solo is fun

Attached: zatanna3.jpg (766x760, 261K)

That one run by Morrison where Zatanna magically turns Catwoman and Talia into cuckqueans and makes them both watch while she rides Bruce for hours against his will, and then erased all of their minds of it after being confronted by Wonder Woman over the whole thing and told not to do it again but promised to keep it quiet being she respected Zee's desire to sexually dominate a strong man in front of the beta females.

He was going through a phase.

There's a Paul Dini Zatanna book. It's really good

You forgot the part where she makes Constantine fuck Batman

Attached: 63091_640.jpg (394x640, 67K)

Since it's been like three hours I'm gonna say what I hear:
dnaim gnish dnuk
kindly change mind

It's amazing how consonants and syllables sound very different forward and backward, especially how an i becomes a u and vice-versa.

Of course I might be imagining things.

Attached: brainproblems.png (520x369, 15K)

While not a comic, check her out in Justice League Action.

Constantine sure is a depraved fuck with no remorse

Anak sheinyia?

time for a new thread

Whoever does it, use a Jess pic. She's getting no love

Jess is not best girl, but she's definitively not worst girl

Attached: he doesn't love you.png (1920x1080, 962K)

just how high do you even have to be?

Fucking a man isnn't that depraved, Pence

We just reached the bump limit as you posted:-)

new thread

She has like one solo because nobody used her as a main character in a cartoon

What happened, baby? I thought your were cool?