Oh boy, here we fucking go

Oh boy, here we fucking go.

Attached: PSX_20190325_113957.jpg (565x479, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalspy.com/author/13928/ian-sandwell/
youtube.com/watch?v=F0TEvK-mjlg
sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=106630033
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(((Ian))) (((Sandwell)))

Of course

You kind of need to link shit user
Going by this it’s just some parent bitching about kids programming as usual and they aren’t banning anything

>no link

He's been dead long enough

Attached: 800px-Stephen_Hillenburg_by_Carlos_Cazurro.jpg (800x973, 134K)

>Squirrel Jokes
How the fuck do you even manage to miss the point of the episode by that much?

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 7K)

The whole message of the Squirrel Jokes show is that there is nothing wrong with jokes if you made fun of everything instead of focusing in one single group, that's literally what South Park, Simpsons and any other comedy show and their writers claim.

Isn't Karate about sex?

what makes you think he missed the point and he ain't just trying to crank up his gay liberal zealots Tool to enforce his political narrative?
usualy that's what's up with (((These))) folks.

Attached: 1543355974658.jpg (432x403, 14K)

HAHAHAHA damn my sides! Bro it's so funny when you make the parentheses joke. Do it again but let me get my phone out this time I need this on my snap story

No it isn't. It's that racist jokes are hurtful and other types of humour can be used instead

kids these days have too much ADHD to watch a whole episode

Here's your (((You)))

OP is false-flagging and a faggot.

The author writes for DigitalSpy.com: digitalspy.com/author/13928/ian-sandwell/
As you can see, no articles appear that feature Spongebob, much less any articles that were published within the past 24 hours. While it is possible that Sandwell could write for other websites, the UI and graphics in OP's "screencap" allege that the article was written for DigitalSpy; attached is another article from the website that features a similar layout.

Attached: file.png (394x775, 315K)

I can't find a link to the article by googling some of the text in that image. Also, even if that were a real article, it's written in a seriously amateurish way; pretty much every sentence in it would require an editor's input. I don't think any legit website would publish such poorly written content.

It's sad that we live in an age where this shit is totally believable.

Fake news, I literally can't find a single article mentioning this. Also, that author seems to be a capeshit reviewer which probably means that this is bait from Yea Forums. Is Yea Forums stupid enough for it? Definitely, this board never learns

>I don't think any legit website would publish such poorly written content.

Vice, Huffington Post, Breitbart

>No source

You rack disciprine, niggeru

>you have to remove stuff from media that's dated

Why can't something just be from it's time period and leave it like it is?

The episode literally end with Spongebob making jokes about every single species then everyone start laughing about themselves and stop focusing on Sandy.

Good ol' Poe's Law.

Might have helped OP if he put more effort into covering his tracks and obfuscating verifiable information, rather than using real names or recognizable website interfaces. If you're gonna start a shitstorm, it helps to convince as many people as you can before they decide to investigate for themselves.

>Shitting in old sponge bob classic episodes this hard
Man, legit, I want to cry.

Ok my bad. Never mind

Why was Karate Choppers the only episode where Spongebob's karate skills were on par with Sandy's? Even in other classic episodes he's shown as being completely inferior.

Even they don't put both an exclamation mark and a question mark into the title of an article, or capitalize words that aren't supposed to be capitalized, or use as odd sentence structures as OP did.

Real life reason: Sandy turned into a Mary Sue through the years
Canon excuse: She was holding back, that's why neither of them got hurt

Found (((them)))

Welcome to the future.

If the Squirrel jokes trigger them imagine if they knew about this.
youtube.com/watch?v=F0TEvK-mjlg

what is this stupid fake ass garbage and why are retards replaying to it

We want it to be true because it gives us another reason to hate normalfags and wish bloody murder upon them for not being like us.

>No source

>Seriously replying to a image with no source
Kill yourself.

Retard.

>humour

An attitude expected of a disgusting europoor

THE FUCK?!

OP's pic reads like what a 10 year old or an autistic finds hilarious.

i was staying at my super conservative aunt and uncle's house once and we watch the episode of fresh prince where carlton takes speed at the school dance. they were absolutely livid that my cousins were just exposed to "that horrible will smith" and made us turn off the episode before the moral of the story. so basically they exposed their kids to speed being fun at a dance and cut it off there.

some parents are just really stupid. i imagine these parents did the same and the message their kids got was "racism is hilarious and good for an easy laugh if you're not fitting in"

Attached: f29d2e21d6064525df1b362b0bbfc292--spongebob-memes-jars.jpg (474x437, 34K)

Like more racist jokes?

>racism is hilarious and good for an easy laugh if you're not fitting in

They're not wrong.

What was the point of those episodes?

It's a fake

Drugs are bad.
Did they ever find out how the episode ended? Did you tell them? Do they still hate Will Smith?

I thought Cyma was gone and done for, what the fuck?

Attached: 1543348972554.jpg (724x518, 52K)

What was the point of Squirrel Jokes?

Now that's fucking bullshit, those episodes aired over 15 fucking years ago, kids who watched those back them are already adults. Am I to seriously believe even older parents are complaining?

Attached: 1477762119809.jpg (1079x1020, 68K)

No, fuck you, retard. You fell for some idiotic bait just because you wanted to be outraged. You have no right to go for this pathetic "it could be right!" excuse.

That's why it's important to check or else fags like OP win.

>the episode where Sandy punishes Spongebob for being racially insensitive sends a bad message to kids

this is fake.

OP's image is fake.

The episodes ends with Spongebob making fun of every race in attendance.

This.
Do your part to help purge this board of subhumans like the OP by reporting this thread.
Here's a link so you don't have to scroll up to the top of the page.
sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=106630033

>getting this riled up without bothering to check for evidence
as much as we complain about Yea Forumsmblr and r*ddit we're really no better

Attached: my ass.png (500x300, 42K)

no they pulled that kind of shit all the time, if you tried to say anything they absolutely tuned you out and made you pray or something. they wouldn't let me watch pokemon or toonami at their house because of some shit they heard about it being the devil. i hated going over there. their kids are all huge harry potter fags as adults, because they were deprived from any harry potter media as children, they wanted to be able to talk to the kids about it but couldn't, so now they dress up as hogwarts and post cringe pottershit on social media

the point is that we all have to laugh at ourselves sometimes, and jokes are just that, jokes.

Attached: Zwmh0GZ.png (352x272, 156K)

what did they do to Procrastination again

>posts this kind of shit
>no source or link
C'mon, user, we're not THAT stupid.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-27 at 9.34.45 PM.png (503x333, 201K)

Speaking of reporting, why do people get banned for reporting posts? I'm guessing it's because it makes them look like a pompous asshat?

How about they ban episodes containing ableism too so the show is no longer ruined by Patrick.

source please

oh wow it's my favorite website, title with an image directly underneath on a white background

That's a double yikes from me, famalamadingdong
next time ignore it like the rest of us, dumbass

Attached: 1553282489018.jpg (500x398, 56K)

>PSX
Kys Sonygger.

Some of the "pc menace" is real but some of is bait at times. Every few months there's clickbait articles about "people rewatch old movies and get really offended" which makes it seem like millions of people were offended, but then you click on the article and it's often 3 or 4 tweets from some random/obscure people.

>C'mon, user, we're not THAT stupid.
You are wrong considering how many replies this thread has

hi tranny

it's a few days till april 1st, user.

cut more than a minute from the episode in early 2005 and deliberately fucked up the colors of the episode so people could identify what version was airing.

Fucking Baskhi man

Attached: Blank+_ace64ef8f30489994dbe2e8affcdebb9.jpg (326x324, 23K)