Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ELRgkRMkj6w
youtube.com/watch?v=h7aTgzufrVo
youtube.com/watch?v=wH0LE9g1nMY
youtube.com/watch?v=wH_l7uExNDk
youtube.com/watch?v=wZ37JjmuD84
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She looks scary

Attached: creepy hag.png (513x314, 183K)

Guess working on blender for so long payed off.

What are they thinking right now?

Attached: aj26U5E.png (829x496, 725K)

For a second I expected to hear this
youtube.com/watch?v=ELRgkRMkj6w

Don't start

Could be good. Nightmare Cops is all that matters.

Dingdong is probably thinking about Tuba vore

Looks cool. I wonder if he'll bring any cameos in. Any word on Stamper?

He's probably dead by now, with how he's been protecting that ugly goblin slut that the mob are after.

they are making a 2d platformer with a bunny character, according to DD the movility and controls are based in the Megaman Zero series.

I clap when he make the funny faces.

I dig the claymation esque style.

>thought it was Arin from Game Grumps for a sec

Attached: giphy.gif (320x234, 950K)

>tfw he's too autistic to appreciate Dragon's Lair
I don't really have any faith in the man's ability to make a good game, especially since he's shown only what looks like a cutscene and zero gameplay

why would you want that idiot to make a game?

Because he is ridiculously critical of video games and himself, so whatever he made would probably be good.

"Those who cannot play coach"

>Because he is ridiculously critical of video games and himself, so whatever he made would probably be good.
You clearly haven't seen his Let's Play channel.

Is that supposed to have some significance?

He's a loudmouth high school drop out who bitches about gameplay elements that he doesn't understand. How he's not relentlessly goofed on for those horrible sequelitis videos is beyond me. He has never demonstrated the slightest knowledge of game design beyond "I wish it didnt tell me what to do" only to complain about not being told what to do.
Fuck him and fuck anyone who thinks he's some kind of authority on the matter.

Yes. He can't actually make a game worth a damn so he just bitches about how they should be made.

I have, and stand by my statement.
I am impressed by the number of hours he puts into his work, and his emotional control.
Especially impressive was his making an apology video to his whiny child fan-base for not making enough Halloween episodes, then doubling the number of videos they put out for the next month to make up the lack.
He strikes me as someone who gives a shit about his work, even to the detriment of his physical health in some cases.

Holy fuck dude...
What are you on?

He's an entertainer that rarely breaks character.
I would not say he is an authority, but I do think he is passionate about games.

Caffeine, you?
What did I say that is so ridiculous?

Get a real job, Arin.

He tried to make a couple games. None of them got off the ground, and one that almost did he cancelled because the mechanic he came up for it was broken and exploitable.
I'm not on the Arin hate train myself, but from that it sounds like he wouldn't fair too well making a game.

That’s the dumbest shit I ever heard

Attached: 739D99C8-7116-4704-991B-D0F4A6AAC3B1.jpg (640x480, 43K)

>“Bowlbo:The Quest for Bing Bing”
Sounds about right.

He’s so fucking lazy, he’s not funny, and he sucks at video games. Have you seen him try to play super Mario 64?

Attached: D6354582-3091-4C36-A4AE-350402E93105.gif (450x254, 1.02M)

I hope Zach voices the witch

Too bad the release window and development time are based on Megaman Legends 3

You're probably thinking of Jontron, Erin does not understand video games at all, his game reviews are infamously retarded, he consistently blame "shitty controls" when his reflexes are just shit.

How far up his arse are you mate?

Fucking hell.

Are we talking about the same Arin?

So do I. But by the sound of it, Zach's probably not involved. Hopefully I'm wrong.

I don't give a shit. Also

Attached: 1505261561294.jpg (457x457, 19K)

>and his emotional control

Attached: 1542831900842.jpg (436x500, 118K)

I don't like Zach

Is this an out of season April Fools joke? Seriously, couldn't wait a week?

>Oneyng
>not Yea Forums
fuck off

That was a good one.

The man's a clown and nothing more.

>entertainer
i think that requires being entertaining

>and his emotional control
he
>married his first puppy-dog crush
>abandoned his dreams solely because said puppy-dog crush told him to
>is getting less and less healthy by the second
Not to mention everything you said about him apologyzing to his fanbase has nothing to do with him caring about his work. He does it because game grumps is his main source of income, if it dies so does his current way of life.

You know how he treats his other whiny bitch fanbase? he does nothing but demonizing them.
Oney, as a contrast, is humble enough to feel like he somehow owes his fanbase something, to the point where he gets ashamed when anyone brings up his animations in one of his videos.

Not saying that's good or anything but it does say alot about themselves and their character.

oney hasn't been Yea Forums for years
it's like arguing egoraptor's still Yea Forums even though he hasn't made anything for half a decade

Except Oney's done all the animation in this new game. He also helped animate in some Studio Yotta stuff. He's still helping out with cartoons.

>critics are good at what they criticize
This is never the case.

>>abandoned his dreams solely because said puppy-dog crush told him to
Wut?

Iͨͯͭ̈́̽ͧͮ͜ ͯ̾̋͗̆̽̊p̴̵̴̔̓u͆́̄̍̋tͣ ̽ͤį͆͋ͮ̚͘n͆ͩͧ͋̆̑̔̾͟ ̴̐ͮ̋̓͊t̉ͯͪ͟͝ȟ̓̈ͤ̏̒e̴̾͌ͫ̉ͨ̍̚ ̴ͧ̽̉ͦ̓̑͂̀N̸̾ͪ̑͑ͩ͡i̛̋n̴̛̔̎̔͆͛ͭ̏t̴͛ęͤ̏̽ͩ̓́ņ̸̋̒ͣ̔d̾͞o͊́̈́ͭ̑ͩ ̓̀c̀̌ͫ̈́a̵ͪͩ͌͐͟͝rͪͣ̃͊ͩ́ẗͨ͌͆ͬŗ̐̕ȉ̽͛ͩͪ̒d̴̽ͪ̎̍g̈̽̀̊̓̽̄̃e̴ͬ̾͌͛̿ͮ͊͒ ̆͑̈̍̂ͤͧ͝a̿͗́ͦ̓ͮ͆͟nͬ̍d̿ͤ̋̋͂͞ ̒̌͒͋͋̕͘t͂́̂̐̌̌ͦ̈́͠͠hͧ͆̿̇̉̒́e̢̾͌͐ͬ͘ ͬ̓͊̓ͧͮŅ̊̓̽ǫͦ͆̿̓̒̌ͦ͆͡s̢̀ͨ͡t̆̏̃a̶̛̋ͯͬl̶̈ͧͪ̒ͩ̚g̴̎̏́̑ͨ͡ī̡̄ͩa̛͗͗ͯ̋̋̓ͬ ̶̀̍̋̓͆͂͊ͯ̚͟Ć̷̿̎̿ͯ͐͊͛́rͫ̽ͮ͐̇͂͘͢įͦͤ̔ͬ̚t͗̓͗̄̄̓i̶ͣ͋̐c̔ͬ͜ ̒͂̂̈͛̿̚b̂̂͌ͯͫͤ́͘lͨ̾̎͗͡ȅ̵̏̈́̆̄̍͆ͬ͗͞d̡̃ͭ̑͐̂̃̿ ͦ̽͗ͮͨ̃ǎ͒̒̚t̢ͭ̀͢ ̡̋͝ṁͭͭ͋̀̚̚̕ȇ̵̆.͂͗ͦ̀ͭͫ

His own fanbase was surprised by that alology because barely anyone actually complained

Which game was that?
I dont like you

seething

her laugh sounded like Chris did it

youtube.com/watch?v=h7aTgzufrVo
Here's the other projects as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=wH0LE9g1nMY
youtube.com/watch?v=wH_l7uExNDk

Why would they be?

They'll be fine. As long as no other, better game enters the ring.

Look for arin's ancient video about susie.
He talks about how susie talked him out of his "pipe dreams"

youtube.com/watch?v=wZ37JjmuD84
WALNUTS, PEANUTS, PINEAPPLE SMELLS.
GRAPES, MELONS, ORANGES AND COCONUT SHELLS. AW YEAH!

I have nothing to go on when I say this, but I feel like they were involved in some way. A small way, but a way nonetheless.

I assume Zach will voice a funny little gremlin

Zach Hadel as Himself

I bet you think Nostalgia Critic's "To Boldly Flee" and the AVGN movie are un-ironically good. Fucking idiot.

Also, this youtube.com/watch?v=wZ37JjmuD84

>He puts his health at risk like a dumbass, therefore I should respect him.

>Bushworld adventures
He worked on it tho

HE’S BECOMING ANGRIER

>implying this absolute chad is a goblin man

Attached: 1450370369555.jpg (1024x768, 169K)

beautiful goblin

It's amazing how his voice truly does sound like some fictional goblin or gnome creature but Zach himself looks like a regular, even good looking, young man.

It's some Dr. Girlfriend shit.

Wouldn't be surprised if Dingdong helped out with Bowlo's coding in some capacity.

The AvGN movie doesn't take itself seriously, at least

He cleans up nice but I always imagine him as his gremlin look with the ill-fitting suit from that MAGfest panel.

Attached: Zach2.PNG.png (195x254, 94K)

I think this is after everyone in Sleepycabin decided to shave their heads

>tfw leo and satan never again
>tfw no hellbenders

Attached: teeth.png (953x1017, 783K)

Why do all YouTube animators keep doing that fucking face?

Attached: Le YouTube Face.jpg (1449x931, 275K)

Brown Bricks

>Yea Forums

A lot of it is inspired by stuff like Ren and Stimpy and Rocko, which relied on wacky over the top faces.

This is some quality bait. Good job, user.

I know Zach said he'll revisit Hellbenders in the future when he has a bit more clout in the industry