Man Faust really enjoys this formula

Man Faust really enjoys this formula.

Attached: dc_suepr_hero_girls.jpg (1200x680, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!ZQl0VSTB!Msbp8ZldZvtMA3w0kvZtCQ
mega.nz/#!q3hnhabR!wmRYc4sNGn4qtCOH5vYov9fB8BZeBlznosYp3JZGDOs
polljunkie.com/poll/srwjgz/best-dcsh-girl
youtube.com/watch?v=TkxFQ6T5PAg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Spider-verse was Lego movie 1.5

Kingdom Hearts is Final Fantasy 7 with Donald Duck

Creators always do this shit

Eps 1-6 1080p logoless rips (Folder updates w/ new episodes AND JUICY SHORTS!):
mega.nz/#F!ZQl0VSTB!Msbp8ZldZvtMA3w0kvZtCQ

E7 rip: mega.nz/#!q3hnhabR!wmRYc4sNGn4qtCOH5vYov9fB8BZeBlznosYp3JZGDOs

it just works

Attached: download.jpg (242x208, 9K)

Can't say I blame her. It seems to have a lot of mileage.

BACK TO FORMULA

what did you guy think of the episodes so far?

Pilot 4 were great, episode 5 was amazing, episode 6 was good but episode 7 was just ok

Bunny: It was Ok. What save it is the chemistry between Kara and Zee

Triangle: My favorite by far. Really like Star Sapphire

Burrito: DidnĀ“t like it. it could easily have been a short

Outside of Sweet Justice, EP 5 was the best. It had everything.

FINAL RESULTS: Zatanna is definitively Best Girl
NEW POLL HERE: polljunkie.com/poll/srwjgz/best-dcsh-girl

Some interesting stats (they're mostly the same since last time):
- There is a clear gap between the 2 fan favorites (Supergirl, Zatanna) and the rest, as well as another gap between the least favorite (Green Lantern) and the rest. The remaining 3 have somewhat similar stats.
- Supergirl is the most divisive character, being at the same time second favorite (with 17 first place votes) and second least favorite (with 9 last place votes).
- Not a single person voted for Green Lantern as their favorite. She was also voted the least favorite by a large margin (HALF of the voters placed her last).

NEW poll is up for this week. Did episodes 6 and 7 changed your opinion on BG and GL?
Quick question: do you want a "supporting cast" and "villain" poll too for next week? I can add them in the same page without any issue I think.
Also I can't prove it, but I suspect a Zeefag/GL hater to vote from several computers, the numbers are weird.

Attached: dcshg stats v3.png (1096x483, 49K)

Episode 5: fine
Episode 6: really good
Episode 7: really good too

Yes, the Burrito was definitely really weak. The Bunny one is cute if you love the characters. Honestly the Triangle is so far the only real episode besides the pilot. And I'm not even a GLfag.

trailer for this week's short:

youtube.com/watch?v=TkxFQ6T5PAg

the fish reaction got me

Because she is totally the creator of all the characters, and totally came up with the idea.

I really enjoyed the GL episode. At first I didn't know what to make of her, but I think it's an interesting choice to have this active pacifist character without her being the shy one.
She is not a coward, she just wants to protect people more than fighting bad guys, and I respect that a lot.

And the hug talk at the end. It was just too real for me.

Attached: he doesn't love you.png (1920x1080, 962K)

Good job, Diavolo.

I feel like GL's ring for made for pacifists, anyway. There's only so many times you can create a new weapon, before it can start to get boring.

Every character in every human myth are essentially the same

>"MLP mixed with DC Comics that will only attract horsefuckers"
>"Lauren Faust is trash and deserves to die"
>"artwork is shit and worse than CalArts"

Shitposts taken care of. Carry on, friends.

Stop this autism

Pilot: Good way to set up the show. Made me want to see more

Rabbit: Fave episode. Zee and Kara where great together.

Hate Triangle: Good episode. Carol and Hal carried it though.

Burrito: Fucking awful. The jokes sucked and Babs is just a hyperactive lol RANDUM spaz. She cannot carry an episode solo.

Attached: DC SH Girls 05 #AdventuresInBunnysitting (1080p HD).mp4_snapshot_03.35_[2019.03.18_16.23.31].jpg (1920x1080, 206K)

>Kingdom Hearts is Final Fantasy 7 with Donald Duck

No it's not. Final Fantasy 7 actually has a plot that you can make sense of by playing one singular game.

He means KH1 specifically, which what you said also applies to.

>Burrito
I was one of the anons saying that Hal being a jobber doesn't mean that all the male superheroes would be jobbers. But Flash proved me wrong. Also Barbara's boss isn't even the love to hate him type. He's just straight up detestable.

>He's just straight up detestable.
How? Because he wanted her to show up on time and do her job? Are you a child? It was outright stated this was a recurring issue with her and he doesn't get the benefit of knowing she's a super hero.

Babs was a shit employee and deserved to be fired.

>expecting someone obsessed with ranking to stop the autism anytime soon

C'mon now, it's a comedy show. Babs getting there and Flash being all "I don't even know what happened" after losing to 3 losers is a good joke.

feels that only garth will be competent

>Being this much a edgy, know-it-all teen.

He was only ever looking for excuses to fire her. You're allowed to be five minutes late. You're supposed to get a full hour of lunch. 100 burrito buckets, for one person, is a stupid impossible task. Because the first ten would be cold by the time she reached the fifties.
Even when she saved the restaurant, he only rewarded her in a way that no one else would be able to recognise.

>t. Despotic Middle Manager

Even then it's still nothing like Final Fantasy VII

And how do you know what that nigga specifically means?

I don't think he will be a jobber user, I think that was just a joke, and obviously the main characters will always take spotlight over secondary characters especially in these early episodes.

>You're allowed to be five minutes late.

Depends on the company.
Moat places will let 5 minutes slip every now and again, but if it's a commonly occurring thing they will eventually take action.

Yeah. So, five minutes late, on a Monday, in the middle of a big city, is probably going to slide. Especially if it's the first day of work, which is what it seemed to be. Given that Babs was excitedly telling her boss about her love of the Irish-Mexican burrito.

>Burrito: Fucking awful.

Nah,
the real problem is the lack of strong sexual subtext.

The boss said this was the sixth time she was late "this week", so I don't think it was her first day.

>hasn't played Before Crisis, Crisis Core and Dirge of Cerberus
>hasn't watched Advent Children

He also said it was a Monday and the clock showed five past nine. I think he was just bullshitting. Because, he's meant to portray a despot boss with an axe to grind.

stop spamming your shit Cletus and back to Yea Forums

Well why not? It works and has worked out extremely well. Having small horse blow up like that looks pretty good on a resume. It just makes sense for a creator to stick to a formula that she likes and makes bank.

You could literally say the same thing about the Cleveland show.

>anti-worker sentiment

anyone who likes this show should just watch MLP

Well, as long there is a market for something. Just because I dislike something it wont make it a failure. I dont even know if Cleveland show was a failure, but removing Faust from small horse and not letting her make it into a magical girl show was.

I like the burrito episode but only because I'm a Batgirl fan, so I'm biased.

>posting trailers for short episodes that are a couple minutes long

Fucking why.

>Babs was a shit employee and deserved to be fired.
>wanting to fire this QT

Nah, Babs' boss can go fuck himself.

Attached: babs.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Cleveland show was trashed after four seasons, which by Macfarlane show standards is pretty bad. Faust left horse show after season one, and it managed to last another eight seasons with multiple spin-offs, so it objectively was not a failure.

Defeat by hug is awesome. It is sad because I think it touches a very real subject but at the same it has very funny sentences.

when are we getting our own board like the horsefuckers then?

>defending the angry virgin white dude
ohnonono hahahahah

You're the reason women can literally get away with murder