Here's the leaked Owl House theme song in case you guys missed it before it got deleted from sound cloud:

Here's the leaked Owl House theme song in case you guys missed it before it got deleted from sound cloud:

vocaroo.com/i/s12ISaf5ZKLj

Attached: the-owl-house.jpg (1024x576, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c9r_j4Fp9KU
youtube.com/watch?v=QsLRHHsF_UA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hmmmmmmmmm it sounds so familiar... like some other Disney theme song but with fucking kazoos, I can't think of it though hmmmmmmm

Attached: 569456594.jpg (258x195, 16K)

>we_want_the_gravity_falls_crowd.mp3
(not saying that it sounds bad tho)

Was this the leaked stuff that Dana was talking about that might've gone through changes

Why post a vocaroo when it's already on youtube?
youtube.com/watch?v=c9r_j4Fp9KU

Why does every new Disney cartoon have the same opening theme? This, the frog show, Gravity Falls.

Attached: diddy1.gif (138x132, 37K)

We're getting two Isekai shows this year both from Disney, they're not terribly creative.

You got me there. I don't even hate this theme song but man can't they do something else.

I get the feeling this show will probably suck harder than Dana did to get this show made.

How the fuck so many things got leaked already? Holy shit those guys are incompetent.

Lame

Attached: billdrink.png (450x418, 223K)

Dana has like no control over her staff it seems.

It really is just Gravity Falls

That girl looks like Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo!

With a team as big and usually as undisciplined as an animation studio it's basically impossible to not have anything leaked. Doesn't help that everything changes hands between studios, networks, advertisers, etc... dozens of times and communication between these entities is rather limited.

Oh, so the way Dana got a show right out the gate on her first pitch is that she aimed to make it literally as much like Gravity Falls as possible, to guarantee Disney wouldn't reject it. And with a Hirsch endorsement, I can see why they would snag it.

That’s just the “pseudo-intellectual” Disney cartoon trope they are aiming for
Newer stuff like Ducktales and Caballeros have more unique openings

Because every network/studio keeps trying to replicate their own lightning in a bottle.

Nickelodeon makes all their cartoons like Spongebob. CartoonNetwork = Adventure Time. DisneyXD = Gravity Falls.

Disney studios keeps trying to push Star Wars to be like Marvel.

I heard this was a rejected theme, so don't be surprised if the actual theme sounds a little different. Personally I am hoping for something a little more spooky sounding.

Attached: 1544807287.jpg (939x1200, 74K)

And yet we’ve gotten nothing from Close Enough except for the stuff officially released well over a year ago

I'm just hyped we are getting more and more fantasy cartoons

>Disney XD
Disney is premiering all of their non-superhero/non-import cartoons on the main Disney Channel now, XD has essentially become a rerun channel again like it was when it was Toon Disney. TOH was announced from the beginning to be a production for the main channel.
That’s knitpicking though, I do definitely agree that Disney is hungry to recreate the success of GF and that it’s a big factor in the existence of DuckTales and what their upcoming slate looks like.
OP’s link was admitted by the composer/leaker to be rejected though and I can see why, it copies the general tone of the GF theme but ain’t catchy enough to stand out at all, I have to imagine they’ll go for something a bit more infectious (I hope Neil Cicierega gets a shot again, creating a popular cartoon theme seems like a fitting thing to be on his laundry list of achievements, and he can do catchy yet spooky)

Why so generic? This sounds like it could fit pretty much anything, it has 0 personality at all.

We haven't been lacking for fantasy cartoons at all. Your tumblr sensibilities have been catered to for the past 10 years with shows like Adventure Time, Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, etc.

It's stealth marketing.

Well there you have it. This never was the theme. Some hack composer submitted a Gravity Falls rip-off, was rejected, and then posted anyway for attention

Attached: 89DF896F-E763-4529-9D8F-5C7316C282E3.jpg (1125x1190, 223K)

Every show has leaks. We just notice the leaks for the shows we actually care about

Oh

This makes me feel bad for Dana actually. Imagine you are a show creator, someone submits work that’s terrible, you reject it, then it gets posted and everyone’s like “that show must be terrible!” What a headache

That's nice then. Would have sucked for her if yet another thing got leaked. That and the theme really sucked.

IKR? It sounds like SVTFOE intro wtf

Attached: 1548788981767.png (1043x1069, 366K)

>I feel bad for someone very successful in life because they get a handful of negative comments on Yea Forums once in awhile!

Do you also pity billionaires and struggling A-list celebrities?

youtube.com/watch?v=QsLRHHsF_UA

RIP whatever career this composer who couldn't follow his NDA had.

Hot

The staff is literally an amalgamation of the Gravity Falls and SVTFOE staffs and it really shows. The question is how obvious the parallels between SVTFOE and GF will be to Owl House.

Attached: 1530367027063.jpg (784x688, 90K)