I miss old cartoons

New cartoons won't do this.

Curse modernity.

Attached: Gluttony.webm (480x360, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pubd7aMncEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=04Zr-Hq6lYU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What, fat fetish?

rate cartoon periods starting from the Flintstones (60s)

90s > 2000s > 80s > 2010s > 70s > 60s

go back to bed, Dobson

Awful lot of totally spy threads lately... Are you like the same two or three anons each time or is this a copy cat situation?

Attached: 1546707580023.png (430x390, 240K)

Dobson? Dobson? Not got Dobson here.

Probably just a resurgence of "Totally Spies" interest.

I also miss weight gain episodes, user. It’s a true shame.

Angry and sad boomer thread?

>totally spies
>old

Attached: 1510496103062.jpg (353x332, 17K)

That awkward period where Disney did fat episodes of all their shows

Attached: 89a0eafc963088600cea903cdf735cda-imagepng.png (1280x720, 726K)

This isn't about old cartoons vs new cartoons, this is about Totally Spies being nothing but fetish fuel for the creators

There are still weight gain episodes, but less and less of them have it on females.

I can't think of any from the past couple years

There was that Family Guy episode where Brian married a woman with cancer and her appetite returned when she was cured.

Love it or hate it Star vs is definitely continuing the tradition of cartoons promoting degenerate fetishes to children.

Such as?

2019 is there, meaning the zoomers are now becoming oldfags, and their little brothers from the clown generation are now starting to post.

Mid 00's arent old cartoons.

I avoided Totally Spies because I was worried I'd start watching it for the wrong reasons. I had no idea I was probably someone they were targeting.

Americans need to loose this fat fetish . Its not healthy to be fat.

Attached: msf_bh6_cutout_honey_by_isylove-d8bova2.jpg (220x363, 19K)

If they were properly carrying on that tradition, they would have had an episode where star accidentally fattens up everyone in the school with magic or whatever.

Cuckoldry

It's not healthy to be a skeleton either

Attached: 1465691714836.png (2070x2299, 271K)

Attached: donut.webm (1280x720, 3M)

We can all agree, if youre a skeleton...you died.
However fat will lead the way to that much faster. Unhealthy, unattractive, and people are tired of fat excuses.
Dont defend fat, it makes you look lazy and fat.

I think teen titans go still continues this in a way, but sometimes a little too much

Attached: 5FA318A8-B577-4276-AF24-2B01D90ABD5C.png (1916x1076, 1.79M)

Where was my fucking gravity falls weight gain episode?

I can't even imagine what a Hirsch penned WG episode would look like

Because you KNOW he's aware of this shit

>a bunch of female characters come achingly close to the fattening Mcguffin
>in the end the only one that gains is Stan

what the fuck am i looking at

Transformation, monstergirls, scalies, crossdressing, brainwashing.

He’d probably troll us all episode and then give a teeny, but quality weight gain scene.

Same thing happened with Ben 10

So watch old cartoons then?

Honestly, the passion patties plot sounds like it would also work as a gravity falls plot. Evil Girl Scouts selling addictive fattening cookies. It works in both settings.

If I can recall, Cartoon Network did more weight gain episodes/moments in their shows. Do you remember foster’s cookie dough, ppg’s candy is dandy, courage’s king of flan, hihi puffy amiyumi’s sumo kaz, Ed Edd ang eddy’s stop look and Ed, totally spies (obviously) billy and Mandy, knd’s n.o.p.o.w.a.h. TTG not surprisingly! Ben 10. The list goes on. What is it with CN and weight gain they can’t be all chubby chaser can they? But I guess CN is the weight gain king of animation IMHO

Amethyst is a cute, chubby glutton, so she’d be perfect for a weight gain episode. But explaining how gems could possibly gain weight makes it a little weird.

90s > 2000s > 2010s > 80s > 40s and lower > 60s > 50s > 70s

>Totally Spies
>Boomer

Attached: 1552704194999.png (277x214, 25K)

An idea I had once was a local TV station's signal turning people into gluttonous couch potatoes. Dipper would be one of the ones affected, leaving it to the others to try and figure out how to save the day.

Or they could've flat-out homaged Say Cheese and Die Again. Some Goosebumps inspiration wouldn't be too out of place.

Wow, this really was a fetish show.

Just to jam a little more weight gain in there, Dipper becomes a couch potato first because he watched it the most, but the others were affected as well, just more gradually. So Mabel Wendy and Soos or whoever are gradually growing fatter and more gluttonous throughout the episode and they have to save the day before they become too big, lazy, and dumb to do anything.

Yes, that would work quite well.

Probably not her penis.

Only time cartoons look good is when they copy anime. Prove me wrong.

I think somebody on /trash/ thought up an episode where lazy Susan makes an addictive sauce from stuff she found in the forest. Pacifica was the one doing most of the gaining in that, if I remember correctly.

X men?

>Putting the fucking 80s above the based 30s and 40s
yikes

Attached: boop.webm (710x400, 2.02M)

>implying Hirsch cares about giving the fans what they want, let alone a snall, horny subset of them

Maybe you just like anime?

X men looks like fried ass.

Likewise. I never bothered as a kid because I figured it was shit for girls (even though I watched other shit like Puffy AmiYumi and PPG - I wasn't a very rational kid). I'd have probably realized a few things about myself a lot earlier if I had watched it.

Top to bottom best to worst

90s- Easily the peak of western animation. Tons of different shows being done in tons of different styles with insanely good animation compared to what came after and especially before.

2000s- basically a lesser version of the 90s. You still have the great variety in shows and styles that the 90s had, but with lower production values and fewer studios

80s- The 80s are weird in that a lot of really significant change happens over the course of them. The first half was a better version of the 70s, the second half was a worse version of the 90s. It was a transitionary period that did have some decent shows, but didn't really have anything particularly mind-blowing, and was also full of a lot of complete and utter garbage

60s- Alright for what they were, but vastly surpassed by later decades. There's some decent shows sprinkled throughout the decade, but most of them are just kind of there

2010s- Not even outright bad, just insanely bland. There's a strong trend towards cost cutting as the TV studios slowly lose to youtube and streaming services, and the increased response to fan input proves Winston Churchill right

70s- Like the 60s but worse. Starts off bland and boring, slowly drifts over to outright insulting. The budget cuts also start getting more blatant and more obnoxious as it goes

There was a period where it seemed like every series had a weight gain episode, then it just dried up. Like, they’d never make an episode like French fry anymore.

Attached: wh3p4Bl.png (1041x1535, 1.32M)

good, I hate this shit for giving me this fetish

There's a story behind that.

Disney joined some movement to combat unhealthy eating in children and forced all their cartoon shows to include a plot related to it.

Now keep in mind that these are largely self contained cartoons meant for children, so a realistic look at the long term health effects was never in the cards. Doubly so since most of the creators resented the mandate, to the point that the Jake Long episode had it as a barely acknowledged B-Plot and Kim Possible openly mocked the asinine nature of the entire thing. So the entire consequences of unhealthy eating boiled down to "You'll be a fatty," a weirdly judgemental moral at odds with Disney's usual message of acceptance.

So in the end, not much came of the campaign, and there was just a weird couple of months where Disney would get fat episodes. The whole thing was a confusing embarrassment that put Disney off of doing it again.

Attached: jake_fat_4_by_drwhovian101-d5s2rl3.png (480x348, 221K)

>not much came of the campaign
Except probably having the exact counter effect of introducing developing kids to fat fetishes.

Too bad they didn’t make a show designed to display long term health effects to kids. It wouldn’t have worked or changed anything, but it would have given us a show about a girl who can’t stop eating and was always getting fatter.

Considering how blatant it all was, I thought the creators were just slipping their fat fetish into the cartoons, lol.

Attached: 1454478238552.gif (390x293, 2.26M)

Good.

Fat expansion is such a shit fetish that it should be forgotten

>Kim Possible openly mocked the asinine nature of the entire thing

Attached: 1393086670305.gif (400x300, 152K)

Why was Clover so good when she was putting on weight?

Attached: 963d8c58e3eb77d99950c26ad0301004-imagejpeg.jpg (1275x1650, 2.38M)

>Mocking weight gain fetishism

May you be cursed with an endless parade of weight gain cartoons in the coming years, lol.

Because she was actually without shame when she over-ate. Zero guilt, just pure pig bliss.

>Make A Wish kid appears in the episode
>Ron tells him to fuck off

Attached: 1553518664972.jpg (450x600, 40K)

did this happen? The producers wouldn't let that fly to an Executive level

>fat/wg
>Dobson
Are you retarded?

>Because she was actually without shame when she over-ate. Zero guilt, just pure pig bliss.

yeah she really didn't have any qualms over her weight gain until the end.

Attached: 1447028480084.gif (400x300, 590K)

I'm pretty sure old cartoons didn't do this shit before Totally Spies.

You miss Totally Spies, which was basically an elaborate prank to see what weird shit they could get on tv.

I really wish she'd stayed fat for good. The token fat & gluttonous team member.

And the power of the team, basically. She literally throws her weight around to great effect in that episode.

This is really a weighted discussion, dealing with heavy topics.

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Attached: 1551663239859.jpg (428x1864, 140K)

Attached: 1474337392756.png (1138x623, 777K)

Goddammit Carlos!

Weren't a lot of the 80s cartoon shows just basically extended toy commercials?

Attached: 388474284_494e936024_b.jpg (1024x683, 117K)

Your mentality is dumb as fuck. When we look back at say ancient Greece we encapsulate and correlate hundreds of years of history and culture as if it all happened at the exact same time. Totally Spies isn't even 20 years old. In a few hundred years it will be seen as a contemporary of everything from the past several decades. It will be seen as part of the same era of animation of everything from Yogi Bear to Stephen Universe. There won't be any difference. It's time to let go of your childhood nostalgia. Old good new bad baaah baaaaah baaaaaaah.

Medium Fat Clover is the best Clover

Is this Granny Goodness' origin?

Sumo Gwen even got a toy.

Attached: 51FE-kxkcuL.jpg (500x293, 53K)

Attached: 1453520453681.gif (275x206, 421K)

Didn't we have the exact same thread starting off with basically the same text a few days ago?

Attached: 1553535693989.jpg (1082x818, 83K)

Sauce.

X-Men Evolution, the episode "Adrift." There's a subplot about Kurt's image inducer going on the fritz. Sadly, this is all we see of fat Kurt, but he just looks so damn cuddly.

Attached: kurt.webm (640x480, 1.39M)

Maybe that was the plan all along.

That cartoon came out, what, 10 years ago? It's not that old

Do you even realize how much has changed in the past 10 years? Welcome to accelerationism.

I can’t even imagine how you could make a show make a show that includes permanent weight gain like that, and still have it watchable as non-fetish material.

Those sick bastards made me love giant slobs of meat. The West has won.

Attached: The Architect.webm (960x960, 2.93M)

If only this happened for real...

>she really didn't have any qualms over her weight gain until the end.
And even then, that was just a canned reaction because things were getting back to normal. She had no problem with being a fat cow if it meant she could live ever moment of her life indulging her sweet tooth.

Never gets old.

Attached: 1547074166939.gif (350x196, 1.74M)

There's a difference between inflation and WG you know.

2000s > 90s > 30s-40s > 80s > 60s > 2010s = 70s

Fat Nightcrawler is absurdly cute, like a male mutant counterpart to Clover.

This could be an alternate "canon" for Yea Forums.

Clover after deciding to stay fat and gluttonous. She remains on the team.

With her heft, she is the battering ram/sumo wrestler of the group.

She can knock aside most obstacles.

Fat Frankie x Fat Clover shipfics when

Needed more fat X girls

At least the show made the sweetest guy the fat one.

Also, which X girls should have gotten fat?

Rogue? Kitty Pride?

Frankie is only for Mac. She and Clover are just gaining buddies.

I’d be okay with that. Shameless pigs who don’t care how much weight they’re gaining are very cute, especially when they used to be the “popular girl” archetype like clover.

Rogue could have gotten fat via absorbing Blob's powers.

Generally speaking(comics and cartoons), Kitty, X 23 and Jubilee should be fat.

Alright, I'll bite.

What logical reason is them for why they "should" be fat?

I really need this with the balloon sounds.

Plus, they could have a scene where she stops a henchman by sitting on him

Popular girls going fat is one of my favorite weight gain motifs.

They still have their "popular girl" personality, which contrasts with their blatant gluttony.

Clover could carry multiple lunch containers (she was strong, so she can handle the weight), allowing her to indulge her habit whenever.

She also has a fridge installed in her room, so she can indulge whenever. It's a big one too, designed for her needs.

That really made it enjoyable for sure. It wasn't just the expansion, it was the combo of her vocalizations and that stretching noise.

Unsurprisingly I got a thing for fat silver foxes (GILFs) due to this episode, lol.

Considering the show, it would probably happen many times.

And then there can be compliations of all the times it happens on YouTube.

Yup. We need to make Fat Spy Clover a thing. Any obstacle, she knocks down. Any minion, she crushes or overpowers. And when she's not doing heroine stuff, she's eating like the pig she's accepted she is.

>dobson draws spider-man.jpg

Attached: william van horn piirtää spider-mania.jpg (663x1022, 207K)

How would Sam and Alex react to her new heft?

Thery would immediately tear off their latex suits and start rubbing their wet pussies all over her diabetic ass.

Yes, this is what woul happen in an all ages cartoon.

Thinking in a arc.

They're confusing and politely disapproving at first, only gradually coming to accept the new Clover over the course of time.

Also, since "Passion Patties" was season 1, we could have fat Stella as well (Stella appeared in season 2).

Attached: Stella.jpg (824x463, 38K)

I.e part of the reason Clover took to gluttony is because her mom was always fat. So Clover had some issues there, rebelling at her mom by staying thin. Becoming fat helps Clover reconcile with her mother

Fat Clover, Fat Stella (inevitable fat edit of this image is inevitable, lol).

Attached: Stella2.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

They reconnect because now that they're both pigs, they can bond over the course of many meals. Stella usually ate separate from Clover, which drove a wedge between them.

They're now the same weight.

What if the fetishes kept stacking though?

Attached: 10d17e780bd7712bd4d1f0b154eb2f73b9504aad.png (1800x1800, 1.39M)

I like the idea of strongfat Clover (with the muscles buried under the fat).

It would be at least as frequent as the bondage.

What was with Totally Spies and all the fetish stuff?

Attached: Totally Spies 1.png (2832x4536, 615K)

>Ronnie Filyaw has lunch with Andrew Dobson.gif

Attached: Totally Spies 2.png (2832x4536, 566K)

Attached: Totally Spies 3.png (2832x4536, 592K)

Attached: Totally Spies 4.png (2832x2912, 386K)

Attached: Totally Spies 5.png (2832x4544, 582K)

Well, a lot of that is you're labeling everything as a fetish because it's applying to attractive female characters

This guide leaves out a TON of mind control.

Not to mention all the eating scenes we'd get to have, as Clover is now a "canon" big-eater.

>Fat Cat Clover

Yes, this please

Would a Fat Cat Clover getting Elephant'd basically make her a Mammoth?

Attached: 1501172333780.png (640x480, 383K)

No Fukin' way, I want one.

Awesome, I wish she was fat as an Elephant girl, Who ever heard of a skinny elephant? That would have made it even better. Oh well, keep on dreaming.

Wait

I have the greatest idea ever

Fat Clover as a shapeshifter who can turn into thicc animal women

It’s a stand alone complex.

>brainwashing
I dont remember this other then chicken butt. Do i need to start Season 4?

Heh, now you're talking, Mi Amigo

Attached: 0512cdffe66bf4439924219583e9ec36672652-wm.jpg (640x920, 46K)

Attached: tumblr_lzbl71mhoS1qaltmho1_500.gif (500x371, 498K)

Make her an OC and this can be a legit franchise

Which current female character would you like to see with weight gain?

Attached: Faterella.png (640x480, 360K)

Sam and Alex can join Clover in becoming thicc spies

Connie from Steven Universe could do with some extra pounds. Her parents probably have some some healthy eating rules she needs to follow, so as soon as she’s out from under their thumb she’s probably going to fatten up.

Chloe from Miraculous

Gogo and Honey Lemon from BH6

Rapunzel and Cass

Cringe and low-test pilled

Alya from "Miraculous Ladybug".

Attached: Alya0.png (900x720, 848K)

Star

Attached: 1490995609454.gif (720x544, 230K)

Enid or Shannon from OK KO.

>there are people on Yea Forums RIGHT NOW that actually get their rocks off to the complete and polar opposite of what we have evolved to find attractive in a woman

Hey call me when you fucking cavemen learn how to make fire and craft the wheel too

Attached: 1467038253148.gif (800x424, 1.42M)

I really wish Trixie Tang had stayed fat, and challenged Timmy's notions of what he found cute.

He's not female but I really want to see Tom get fat.

Attached: db137hq-c301341b-a58c-46f2-bdb7-38afa26425cc.png (699x1296, 623K)

Venus of Willemdorf, anyone?

>old good
>new bad

Attached: 156567678797.jpg (480x360, 29K)

>Implying you didn't jack off to DomiNEET too

Cat Noir would be my choice for fat male.

Attached: Cat Noir Fat3.png (1058x843, 195K)

I'll do you one better

Attached: 1478402466685.png (1280x1666, 1.66M)

Yes

Attached: Enid Paunch.png (543x900, 123K)

She had an amazing weight gain comic about her.

Give me Eclipsa getting fat off of candy bars.

Attached: 34241243634.png (464x461, 192K)

>Fan of Ladybug and Cat Noir
>Gets Akumatized against her will like Caline
>Becomes quite friendly and charismatic
>But is quite insistent on people trying her super-fattening cooking
>Turns the citizens of Paris fat with her food
>Offers to restore Ladybug and Cat Noir to their original weight....in exchange for their Miraculouses. She's very nice about it.

pretty much

Attached: 1474329834577.jpg (1280x720, 476K)

wrong

Attached: sumogwen.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

>"Please don't misunderstand me. You're the heroes of Paris! I just want you to try my cooking! Please! I would never harm either of you! I'm your biggest fan! This food has no side effects besides making you bigger. And I'll restore you to your original size. All I need for it is your Miraculouses. It's a small thing to give up, really. Think about it. The life you're leading....it can only end in pain. Let me save you from yourselves."

>probably

(How's that sound Yea Forums? We haven't had a nice Akuma in a while, ever since Zombizou)

even the Japanese like Sumo Gwen more than AF Gwen.

Attached: 1458947648820.png (600x800, 365K)

By "nice" do you mean fetish fuel?

Cookie Dough was great.

Attached: 1531874356145.gif (380x285, 3.86M)

Yes.

My sides... where are they?

Attached: 1534044430659.jpg (517x768, 195K)

Your free trial of sides.exe has expired.

Admit it /col/, he'd make a cute gluttonous blimp.

Attached: Cat Noir Pose.png (707x899, 337K)

I agree, but CGI shows NEVER get WG episodes. Too much effort for modeling and rigging that can obly be used once

>male
Fuck off.

>ruining a twink in this already cartoon twink deprived world

Someone please answer

>Not wanting the spiritual successor to "Totally Spies" to have a "Passion Patties" episode

Nani?!

why yes, Nani does make a good candidate for WG

Attached: Naniboard.jpg (625x793, 59K)

Looks like being with David has given her post-relationship weight gain.

It's true, Amazing Spies should have had an episode like that.

But that has nothing to do with Ladybug.

The birth of a new generation of futa enthusiasts.

May not be current, but Eda the witch would be such a good candidate. Love seeing monstrous girls plumped up.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

There is production crew overlap with both "Totally Spies" and "Miraculous Ladybug". And both heavily feature mind control variants & other "atypical interests".

Perhaps, but that gave us Inhumanoids and that shit was awesome and did so many things to my developing brain as a kid.

>that
>better than Domineet
Sorry, but no.

Attached: 1469312413511.png (1013x1173, 2.59M)

Obesity suits her so much.

>no Lord Blobinator who revels in her immense weight while busting out a musical number for "I'm the Flab Guy"

DomiNEET is unironically the most interesting and potentially heartwarming post-defeat scenario for Dominator.

Attached: 1468409323586.png (1075x7416, 1.93M)

It's perfect for her because it's the exactly the kind of development you'd expect her to go. She has an Ego the size of the Living Planet, so of course she's going to hit rock bottom once it's shattered to bits.

Attached: 1504050732211.png (1276x1046, 348K)

>Ego the size of the Living Planet
I see what you did there.

Attached: 4PvUWAtY_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Other than the spies, which of these girls did you like as a kid boomers?

Attached: 1551862727670.png (953x698, 211K)

>Sailor Mars
>Cardcaptor Sakura
>Ryoko
Shit I had weeb taste even as a child. It was there from the beginning and I'm only now realizing it.

Hey, drunk-ass space elves are nothing to be upset about.

Attached: 26109978_p0.jpg (714x1000, 477K)

Honestly I watched half of those because nothing else was on. Though KP, MLaaTR, and (live action) Sabrina were solid.

Does anyone know what the replacement to the cartoonfatness wiki is?

The big cartoon wiki on miraheze

Thanks, user.

Get better fetishes.

Attached: delicious.jpg (283x1015, 65K)

>vorefag trying to have a moral highground

Attached: kim_possible_random_model_turns_from_thin_to_fat_by_hillygon-dcg1p1j.gif (375x250, 869K)

So it was actually a mix of good intentions and piss-poor execution. Honestly sounds like a plot from a sitcom on its own.

Agreed. Moon would be also a good subject, given how thin she is. Belly weight gain only, though.

Attached: 1511139616146.png (1280x1147, 455K)

>Belly weight gain only, though.
Ah, I see you're a man of taste as well.

Attached: SpaghettiZ-423700-perl+-+1.png (344x498, 69K)

Not quite that excessive for me. I don't mind some bouncy weight to the lady guts but they sure as shit shouldn't hang down all the way to their knees imo. The contrast between the still skinny body and the newly aquired paunch is magical.

Attached: hefty_handicap_by_solitaryscribbles-dbd23xr.jpg (1600x2289, 1.04M)

And we got some great fanart out of it as well.

Attached: 1417655212001.png (1000x1500, 444K)

Attached: 1510840295254.gif (300x225, 1.64M)

That's fair. I actually like what you described, I just also like it when the belly gets massive as well. Then again, that might have to do with me getting into shit like Craving Control when I was young. That shit ruined me.

Attached: SpaghettiZ-440370-PB+-+doodle.png (684x763, 205K)

90s > 80s >60s >50s >70s >2000s >2010s

...In terms of how many fatty cartoon girls there are?

Nicole Watterson

Attached: nicole-watterson.png (900x506, 326K)

Why couldn't she have switched places with Richard in terms of size

Only way (or at least, the most likely) we're getting a weight gain revival is through internet cartoons, or late-night ones that aren't watched by the mainstream & aimed at adults.

"Ballmastrz:_9009" is an excellent example (she gets beer belly and never loses it).

Attached: 1024px-Ballmastrz9000-Ep1-GazDisc1.png (1024x576, 547K)

>Seymour, why is there fat fetish pouring out of your cartoons?
>Oh, this isn't fat fetish! It's.... positive body traits from the good morals we're instilling! Mmm, good morals!

Honestly, if I was a writer slipping my fat fetish into a cartoon, I'd frame the show as "the importance of staying healthy" series.

All the recurring villains cause weight gain, having powers similar to the Akumas in "Miraculous Ladybug".

Thus we see characters frequently explode in size. Our protagonist is a genuinely likable and understanding woman, who doesn't hold their weight gains against them. I'd personally model her appearance (but not personality) after Nathalie.

Attached: Nathalie3.jpg (1920x1080, 93K)

And like "Totally Spies", hypnosis frequently would feature in the episodes.

Even a plant from the former USSR's science labs appears, setting up the joke, "In Soviet Russia, plant feeds you."

Attached: Hypno Potato1.webm (640x480, 2.75M)

I liked W.i.t.c.h.

Cardcaptors
WITCH
Sailor Moon
Kim Possible
Puffi Ami Yumi
Sabrina(live action)

Ami and Yumi also had a WG episode with the two girls, right?

Because the writers are white knights

Correct. Unfortunately, it wasn't that good. They got huge, but it didn't look right.

WITCH is such an easy show to make a WG episode for.

Jenny Wakeman, Ami, and Yumi. Heck, I feel like drawing Ami with pudge now.

I'm with you when it comes to limits, but it's nice to see more people into belly WG.

Attached: Pearl Chub.png (1920x1080, 956K)

I meant to post this doodle, but hey, more pearl.

Attached: Lazy Pearl.png (800x1800, 210K)

looks like shit, honestly
like a really lazy edit

Please do, Ami would be really cute with some extra chub.

Second one is a full drawing, not an edit.

That, and she doesn't get as much art as Yumi.

And yet I don't think it ever had one, unfortunately

It never had one, but I could see magic shenanigans transforming Hay Lin into the biggest goofball ever. It would be ironic considering that her element was wind and she was pretty goofy.

How did Angelica not get a weight gain episode in All Grown Up considering how much of a complete glutton she was as a kid?

Totally Spies is fucking garbage.

Maybe her parents put her on a very strict diet, damn that sure sucks.

Where there any episodes of Totally Spies! where the girls wore diapers?

The generation gap is strong with you

About 4 inches further away than they should be

(You)

Attached: lance_by_wubby_waifu-dabfyh7.png (723x862, 224K)

That doesn’t seem like something they’d do, Angelica’s parents spoiled her at every opportunity.

The fat male is severely underrated. If the guy is cute and dashing (and never wore an excess pound in his life), his weight gain can be quite endearing. His whole life is turned upside down as he adjusts to gaining weight.

Attached: Cat Noir Fat.png (823x791, 230K)

Angelica should have been massive considering how spoiled and gluttonous she was.

It makes no sense she didn't end up fat. She was spoiled from the beginning. Even in the future, we saw she'd probably be fat.

She should have been a daytime-talk-show-level fat kid. Just staggeringly huge and giving no fucks about it.

I absoulutely love the art style for the Mickey Mouse shorts, also the old animated super man and Bat man stuff is pure Kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=pubd7aMncEQ

>belt popping
Unf, more cute boys please

You're exactly the kind of cancer that ruined the /trash/ threads. Give you fucks an inch and you take a mile. Make your own goddamn thread for fucks sake.

Are you trying to get this thread deleted? What is your malfunction?

Attached: [HMMS EXTERNALLY].gif (480x270, 1.47M)

Angelina would probably be excited to be on daytime TV since it would make her the center of attention.

Sure
We're not in /trash/ you dumbfuck and this isn't a general, either. I'll post whatever I want. Sage if it rustles your jimmies.

Attached: 1540081596878.jpg (1280x1306, 355K)

True, yeah. She wouldn’t care that she’s on TV because of her nearly record breaking obesity, she’d just care that she’s in the spotlight. It’s a win-win, she gets to stuff her face constantly and still be the center of attention.

Why did you only quote the male fanart and not the female ones? I know Jojofags are retarded but come the fuck on, man..

Attached: rip_suit_by_fronomoo-dchnmu2.png (950x689, 440K)

Cookie Dough is legit fetish fuel

youtube.com/watch?v=04Zr-Hq6lYU

Because fat male shit is guaranteed to get the mods attention you absolute idiot. It has been proven time and time again that mods can turn a blind eye to fetish shit as long as its female, but spamming your bullshit is virtully guaranteed to get the mods to react. Stop being a fucking faggot for one second, holy shit.

>mods have double standards
How is that our fault?

Because you're the one posting it, shortbus.

>Totally Spies
>old cartoons

Remember Steven Universe?
Yeah, they don't make cartoons like they used to anymore...

Attached: 1545581707040.jpg (349x336, 47K)

I don't come to every fat thread on here, so you could be pulling shit out of your ass for all I know. Either way, it won't stop me from posting what I want. Nothing I'm posting is against the rules. Not my fault if the mods are hypocrites.

Attached: tumblr_oaq196xpBh1slnrgfo1_1280.png (1280x1251, 380K)