SYDERVERSE

part one

Attached: SNYDERVERSE.jpg (1279x576, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/boomborks/status/1109673855402930176
twitter.com/AnonBabble

snyder is genius! maybe greatest director of all time! only stupid little brain marveltards who eat disney shit hate him!

twitter.com/boomborks/status/1109673855402930176 Snyder is an inarticulate mongoloid manlet.

Attached: zack snyder robocop.jpg (485x609, 48K)

Someone's butthurt.

I watched MoS and BVS because I like snyder aesthetics. And I liked both. But didn't watch JL because you know the backstabbing stuff and all. I really want to watch it. I mean after all it is a movie with batman and superman in it, how bad can it be. I'm planning on watching it tonight. What am I in for?

>the backstabbing stuff and all
The only backstabbing was Snyder leaving the production and breaking his contract with WB and then putting Whedon in his place to finish it for him without any previous warning.

Is still better than BvS tho

WB hired Whedon and I think your daughter dying is literally a perfectly fine excuse to break a contract, you fucking psycho

But I read somewhere that he had to take a break because his daughter died and wb decided not not to wait for him? Who fucked who over actually? I want to root for snyder but who was actually in the wrong? I'm genuinely curious.

>snyderfags are still a thing
lol, i kinda miss posting this image

Attached: Snyder Cycle.png (2673x1750, 1.38M)

you people have WAY too much fucking time on your hands

Agree with this except
>fans claim they will never be fooled again
With the Snyder sycophants, it's more like, Snyder fans blame the studio again

Snyder choose Whedon and didn't said that he would return any time soon, one year after JL release and he is still "mourning".

They blame both RT and WB even though while Snyder movies get trashed several other DC movies get praised like TDK/Watchmen TDKrises/MoS, TTgo and Wonder Woman/JL.

You're right about that tho Watchmen's a more minor case with only 64% RT. While that's goalpost shifting on my part (sue me) it's another "just decent" received Snyder movie. Almost like there's a pattern that existed before MoS

"You're living in a fucking dream world!"

Attached: 1ee935bb9698284e8d07bed603e71102.jpg (800x1247, 254K)

That used to be the point, Zack

Attached: superman-movie-poster.jpg (980x1241, 136K)

BvS was super ass and it didn't give Batfleck a chance now he's gone.

>At least it's going to look great!
I've never liked the look of his movies. His action scenes are intense, sure, but I hate the washed out colors, they make everything look so boring and I barely can hold my attention on the screen.
I also didn't like his weird scraggly take on Krypton, I prefer the Jetsons-looking Krypton from the DCAU

Tee hee

Fucking shame, too. Affleck was the best part of the film despite Snyder and the script. He could've been a great Batman.